Cop-body cameras: Be careful what you...

Cop-body cameras: Be careful what you axe for.

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Former Cop

Englewood, OH

#1 Sep 3, 2014
Cop-body cameras: Be careful what you ask for because ALL interactions with the public will be recorded with locations, IDs and times: And, my friends, the "breaks" will have to come to an end, i.e., letting people off with warnings and ignoring minor crimes they might do, letting them go and letting people handle and take care of it on their own. EVERY infraction will cause a reaction and will no longer allow lenience and inaction. EVERY incident will have to be written up and prepared for prosecution and court, of course. Remember that dash cameras and "COPS" have been great for law enforcement and cops; doing criminals no good to lie, even after they get lawyered up and show up with haircuts, clean shirts and ties.
car007

Florence, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2014
Former Cop wrote:
Cop-body cameras: Be careful what you ask for because ALL interactions with the public will be recorded with locations, IDs and times: And, my friends, the "breaks" will have to come to an end, i.e., letting people off with warnings and ignoring minor crimes they might do, letting them go and letting people handle and take care of it on their own. EVERY infraction will cause a reaction and will no longer allow lenience and inaction. EVERY incident will have to be written up and prepared for prosecution and court, of course. Remember that dash cameras and "COPS" have been great for law enforcement and cops; doing criminals no good to lie, even after they get lawyered up and show up with haircuts, clean shirts and ties.
Oh the legal challenges that it will present when it clearly shows guilt of a certain ethnic group. Will they RIOT and be all pissed off like they were when the police presented the footage of the deceased THUG who pushed around the store clerk in the act of committing a felony robbery ? They will not get what they want from this , guarantee you !
Hero Officer Wilson

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 3, 2014
ASK, not AXE, you Northmont dropout!
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#4 Sep 3, 2014
It be cultural and racial discrimination and hate, if you insist on proper English and spelling and punctuate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr The right is wrong 20,175
We await the "7-11" apologies to Trump... 23 hr The Hack Checker 1
Glenn Beck & Crew get more deranged and strange! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Butch drake Thu Tamra 2
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Thu Insider 76
Mart Crowe (May '12) Wed yourfriendjayne 70
They need & seek but don't like "walk-ons". Wed The Hack Checker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages