Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21820 Nov 6, 2013
TeaPartyExposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah those commie Libtards and their Dumbama need to take the high road like the us Tea Party patriots....
Now that I have clearly proven that you Tea Baggers follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh with documented fact after documented fact, step by child murdering step, followed shortly after by a "Constitutionalist" (also see didn't exist when GW Bush was in office) going on an airport shooting spree. o one blames you for sheepishly trying to back away from your own agenda.
Hey, wanna see a post on here where Reality Speaks, the mouth of the Tea Party makes public death threats? Me thinks me sees a pattern.
what you call threat, is reality to thinking humans.

your ILK will not force the other half of us to support you.

That is a promise.

Either you quit making excuses for failure, or the safety blanket tears apart.

American can not...let me repeat...CAN NOT CONTINUE in it's current path.

PS: Have you seen your god Obama's approval ratings? Me thinks your 38% who approve lose.
Agree

Butler, PA

#21821 Nov 6, 2013
REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Will never be back in the white house never again. Wanna know why is because their are more poor people then the rich people. Republicans stop being republicans because your out of the whitehouse for good understand good!!!
You rich people need to start making us poor people jobs. Under witch you have not done. Until this happens we democrats will always be in the white house. While you hurrdle up all you monies and watch it grow. Note the banks are closeing up. And say good bye to all of your welthy monies. Because you can take it with you. You need to go to the bank and create jobs for the poor. In other words everything is gonna stay just as it is. Best of luck getting back in the whitehouse. Is becsuse it's just not gonna happen. We are poor and their are not no good paying jobs. Period.....
You rich people are the ones that made this world the way it is so. Enjoy!!!
Your right on track. We need you in office. Or as president.
willy dawg

Ada, OH

#21822 Nov 6, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right on track. We need you in office. Or as president.
yep we need a assclown piker wannabe to push the buttons. your dumb.
Time2PayThePiper

Canton, OH

#21823 Nov 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever posted a factual thing ever?
honestly?
And call me a sissy to my face. We will determine who is sissy. I will be in North Canton Saturday.
Punks like you run your mouth and blame till your teeth are knocked out and jaw wired shut.
because you have a paper route, does not include you in middle class or working folk.
Shut your pie hole, you stammering sissy. Nobody is afraid of your kooky little fringe group mouth. Sissy boys like you who wouldn't know what work was if their mom and dad bought it for them, get passed around for cigarettes in the pen. I'd be more than happy to meet you in person. When and where?(sissy boy back peddling in 3...2...1...)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21824 Nov 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and as business owners move out of the USA, your job opportunities are fewer and further away.
go on strike and force the company to close or move.....that will fix them.
Cleveland & Pittsburgh ranked at the top of the nation for loss of population in the past 10 years.
As businesses continue to leave, the population can complain about jobs and the economy, but ignore they cause it to occur.
Good paying jobs require a talented employee to fill them.
The Whitehouse has been written off a decade ago, and companies are fleeing at rapid clip.
You just keep voting in communists to run your city vacant of any opportunity but slavery to the state.
Exactly. Cleveland has been losing population and has been under Democrat control for over two decades. And guess what? In spite of Cleveland's lack of opportunity and companies moving out, the dopey Democrats reelected their failed Democrat Mayor yesterday.

Kind of reminds me of the last presidential election when gasoline prices were on the rise, household incomes on the decline, stagnant unemployment, record debt with nothing to show for it, record amount of families in poverty and record number of government dependents, these losers reelect the same idiot that was in charge for the four years prior. Why elect a successful businessman?

When we have people voting like this, is it any wonder America can't get back on it's feet? Keep putting in losers to run the country. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Little Jerry Falwell

Van Wert, OH

#21825 Nov 6, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Good luck hoping for that big haul from gubmint hand outs.
Says the guy who "hard earned" his livelihood at birth and still takes gubmint handouts just for hanging on to his grandpappy's plantation...
ROFLMAO
Little Jerry Falwell

Van Wert, OH

#21826 Nov 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen your god Obama's approval ratings? Me thinks your 38% who approve lose.
So you think we elect people to office to win popularity contests? Hmm...
Methinks you kiddie groping, tax dodging rightwing schoolyard thugs lose. AGAIN! lol
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21827 Nov 6, 2013
Little Jerry Falwell wrote:
<quoted text>So you think we elect people to office to win popularity contests? Hmm...
How else did a Mulatto guy with no experience and no real ideas get to be President twice?

Unfortunately, that's all it is is a popularity contest.
Little Jerry Falwell

Van Wert, OH

#21828 Nov 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How else did a Mulatto guy with no experience and no real ideas get to be President twice?
Well, when you crackpot extremists choose to run your washed up has-beens and magic underwear wearing polygamist cult leaders, it sort of narrows down the options, now doesn't it...
CRUZ/CHRISTIE 2016!!! lol
Pops

Newport, KY

#21829 Nov 6, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Idiot screw turners NEVER understand that the more supply of screw turners there are the less demand there is for them.
That means less pay for screw turners for you union bound screw turners.
Sad thing is, IF REPUBLICANS/Pittsburg is seriously posting, he/she will NOT comprehend your msg.
I wanted to call the spelling & grammar police on that post but decided to let it ride. But there can't be that many true typo's in a post that length.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21830 Nov 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever posted a factual thing ever?
honestly?
And call me a sissy to my face. We will determine who is sissy. I will be in North Canton Saturday.
Punks like you run your mouth and blame till your teeth are knocked out and jaw wired shut.
because you have a paper route, does not include you in middle class or working folk.
I'm still waiting for you to take me out to the wood shed. Better pack a lunch of soft, easy to chew food, you know, the canned type of real soft meat. Wow, mommies basement warrior.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21831 Nov 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, that's all it is is a popularity contest.
Probably because the best you had to offer was born with a golden spoon in their mouth folks that people are waking up to see how much they are trying to buy and run this country and turn it into a Fascist Theocracy.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21832 Nov 6, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because the best you had to offer was born with a golden spoon in their mouth folks that people are waking up to see how much they are trying to buy and run this country and turn it into a Fascist Theocracy.
I see. Well one of the definitions of fascism is a system of government that allows private enterprise to exist, but is heavily controlled by the government. Sound like somebody you know? Think hard now: banks, automotive companies, tobacco outlets, energy producers, insurance companies, industry......

Romney is an American success story. DumBama has been a failure throughout his entire political life. One man is a winner and the other a loser. The Democrats chose a loser.....twice. Big surprise, huh?

DumBama is a guy that could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie, it's not a wonder why he can look into yours and do the same without you even questioning it. Like other zombies, you continue to defend him and stand by his side no matter what. Your reasoning? But, but, but, but...... the Republicans!

But now Zeros approval rating is in the 30% range; the same range as Bush right after the housing collapse. DumBama doesn't care, because his leadership is about himself and his party, not the American people.

We had a healthcare system where 85% of the people were satisfied, and 15% unhappy. 40 million people didn't have insurance and will likely not in the future. How does a Democrat solve this problem? By having another 40 million lose their insurance plan. Brilliant.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21833 Nov 6, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because the best you had to offer was born with a golden spoon in their mouth folks that people are waking up to see how much they are trying to buy and run this country and turn it into a Fascist Theocracy.
You're wrong about facist theocracy and you still fail to see the results of your ideology.......Say hello DETROIT.
Right to Work

Ashburn, VA

#21834 Nov 6, 2013
Since unions think they are soooo special. He exempted them from his shitty pos. So
IT IS NOW TIME TO BREAK THEIR BACKS AND GO TO RIGHT TO WORK IN OHIO!!!
Pops

Newport, KY

#21835 Nov 6, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
And YOu & your kind of 'thinkers' don't believe that Obama & his minions aren't "buying this country" & trying to run it with ALL of the new social programs & expansions of the old programs?
Wake the heck up!!!
I choose to not think that you & old guy are NOT that out of it. But IF you are....
Right On Track

Saxonburg, PA

#21836 Nov 6, 2013
REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Will never be back in the white house never again. Wanna know why is because their are more poor people then the rich people. Republicans stop being republicans because your out of the whitehouse for good understand good!!!
You rich people need to start making us poor people jobs. Under witch you have not done. Until this happens we democrats will always be in the white house. While you hurrdle up all you monies and watch it grow. Note the banks are closeing up. And say good bye to all of your welthy monies. Because you can take it with you. You need to go to the bank and create jobs for the poor. In other words everything is gonna stay just as it is. Best of luck getting back in the whitehouse. Is becsuse it's just not gonna happen. We are poor and their are not no good paying jobs. Period.....
You rich people are the ones that made this world the way it is so. Enjoy!!!
You nailed it. It's the bottom truth!!!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21837 Nov 6, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And YOu & your kind of 'thinkers' don't believe that Obama & his minions aren't "buying this country" & trying to run it with ALL of the new social programs & expansions of the old programs?
Wake the heck up!!!
I choose to not think that you & old guy are NOT that out of it. But IF you are....
Woo-boy is worried about a "fascist theocracy" but not a government that will take your money away unless you comply with their demands. Between the two, a fascist theocracy doesn't sound all that bad. Whenever you combine the two words "government" and "force" you better run for your life, because you are about to lose more liberty.
Right to Work

Waverly, OH

#21838 Nov 6, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And YOu & your kind of 'thinkers' don't believe that Obama & his minions aren't "buying this country" & trying to run it with ALL of the new social programs & expansions of the old programs?
Wake the heck up!!!
It's a big ol union suck up. They think they are so special. RIGHT TO WORK FOR OHIO.
dumbfounded

Portsmouth, OH

#21839 Nov 6, 2013
The fact of the matter is that for decades big business has chosen our president. For many years and many elections the winner has been the one with the biggest campaign bank account and that only comes from one place "Big Business' contributions. since the 60's it's been that way. It really has nothing to do with political parties. Read the book by Charles Lewis it'll open your eyes: "The Buying of the President 2004" reveals how the process of choosing a president has moved from the voting booth to the auction block, and highlights the special interests that heavily invest in the politicians seeking the nation's highest office. Lewis and his team reveal and investigate the sponsors and the known and not-so-known conflicts of interest entangling each of the aspirants to the White House. This is the only book of its kind, containing investigative profiles and personal histories of the major presidential candidates.

Here you will find answers to questions like
•Which candidate was paid by a pharmaceutical firm to give speeches while running for the Senate?
•Who turned the Homeland Security Act into a bonanza for the biotech industry?
•Which candidate proposed 32 separate tax breaks for big businesses that support his campaign?
•Who is the "go-to guy" for the insurance industry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr union indoctrination 31,513
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 14 hr FOVR 2
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? 22 hr Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Thu Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Thu Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Wed Dayton Taxpayer 6
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info