xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21635 Oct 31, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>This is long past stating, again & again for some people. Especially the ones that do not realize that EVERY expense incurred by a corporation MUST be passed on to the end consumer or they must close their doors. Economics 101.
The CEO's will always get there's or move to another company. duh
Keep telling them!
CEO's get paid by how good of a job they do just like you or I. If a CEO saves a company 12 million dollars, than without a doubt, he or she will share in some of that profit they made for the company.

The worker on the other hand only produces and is paid by how much he can produce in an hours time. If the worker produces more thus making the company a little more profit, he or she will likely make more than those that produce less.

Workers are not paid by how profitable the company is. If one believes that they should get paid according to the profit a company makes, then they should only work jobs that offer profit sharing or perhaps buy stock in the company they work for.

Speaking of consumers though, it's the consumer that drives the demand for lower priced cheaper products--not the CEO. The CEO's job is to make the company the most money he or she can. If the CEO can't do that, then the company lets him go and they hire somebody that can. On the other hand, a great CEO has a price he will work for. If a company doesn't want to pay the CEO that salary, the companies competitor will. It's no different than a famous musician looking at a recording contract, a star quarterback or a famous actor or actress.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21636 Oct 31, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Had it handed to you!?!?
Canton doesn't realize that when one grows up on a farm that they start doing chores at a young age & then actual hard work as soon as they can depending on what the farm produces. He also doesn't realize that farming is 365 days a year. And that when the weather is the worst it often requires the hardest work in dangerous storms, snow, ice, floods, varmints of all sorts, molds, invading insects, etc.
Forgive him, He's simply proving what sort of mean mouth moron he is by NOT knowing that his produce, chicken, eggs & burgers come from somewhere B4 the grocery store.
Yeah the more time goes by the less I wonder why Canton Ohio and that whole part of the country looks like its straight out of the 19th century. Everyone there is soo totally backward minded.

United States

#21637 Oct 31, 2013
I won't forgive him though. Hes a proll and he can rot in his own squalor for all I care. Joe McCarthy warned about this and he was right. And it was Khrushchev that said we would defeat you without firing a shot. Both are coming to fruition.

Wonder what happened to Cantons farm he grew up on.

United States

#21638 Oct 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
CEO's get paid by how good of a job they do just like you or I. If a CEO saves a company 12 million dollars, than without a doubt, he or she will share in some of that profit they made for the company.
The worker on the other hand only produces and is paid by how much he can produce in an hours time. If the worker produces more thus making the company a little more profit, he or she will likely make more than those that produce less.
Workers are not paid by how profitable the company is. If one believes that they should get paid according to the profit a company makes, then they should only work jobs that offer profit sharing or perhaps buy stock in the company they work for.
Speaking of consumers though, it's the consumer that drives the demand for lower priced cheaper products--not the CEO. The CEO's job is to make the company the most money he or she can. If the CEO can't do that, then the company lets him go and they hire somebody that can. On the other hand, a great CEO has a price he will work for. If a company doesn't want to pay the CEO that salary, the companies competitor will. It's no different than a famous musician looking at a recording contract, a star quarterback or a famous actor or actress.
Anymore its how vast a CEO s network of lobbyists are as well.If his lobbyists can get special favors from politicians no matter dem or rep, if he can save a company 50 million dollars in tax liability its worth paying the ceo half that.

That's what peons like canton NEVER can see. Theyll never read books to find that the Fair Tax would negate all that Bullshitt. Theyd sooner just take everyone's money and divide it up evenly cause somehow its their belief that they too will live like Doctors and Lawyers all of a sudden.

That's another part about people like Canton. They can't do the math to realize that if we divide up Bill Gates 75 billion dollar fortune it only amounts to 231 bucks per person in the US. Woot.... I guess Canton would be livin high on the hog with 231 bucks but ffor normal people that won't go far.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21639 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Anymore its how vast a CEO s network of lobbyists are as well.If his lobbyists can get special favors from politicians no matter dem or rep, if he can save a company 50 million dollars in tax liability its worth paying the ceo half that.
That's what peons like canton NEVER can see. Theyll never read books to find that the Fair Tax would negate all that Bullshitt. Theyd sooner just take everyone's money and divide it up evenly cause somehow its their belief that they too will live like Doctors and Lawyers all of a sudden.
That's another part about people like Canton. They can't do the math to realize that if we divide up Bill Gates 75 billion dollar fortune it only amounts to 231 bucks per person in the US. Woot.... I guess Canton would be livin high on the hog with 231 bucks but ffor normal people that won't go far.
Not to mention that even if some benevolent company divided that CEO's pay among the workers, the CEO would leave. It's the CEO that creates the work for the producers. Then when a competitor hires that CEO and takes the business away from his former company, all those workers would be out of a job.

Yes, a CEO does have political ties. He or she has business ties. He or she has international ties. It's all those ties that make a CEO more valuable. It's years and years of work called Climbing Up The Ladder. Those who get to the top of that ladder earn the highest salary.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21640 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the more time goes by the less I wonder why Canton Ohio and that whole part of the country looks like its straight out of the 19th century. Everyone there is so totally backward minded.
And yet Canton Ohio is surrounded by farms. Amazing that 'Canton' is so clueless.

United States

#21641 Oct 31, 2013
Go to any city around there though and the mindset is mindboggling. Akron, Massilon, East Liverpool. At least in Sugar Creek you could expect to step back in time a century or so. But the others too now???
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21642 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy as hell. I grew up on a farm too and i still own the 400 acres my gr gr grandpa put together when he got home from the civil war.
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the more time goes by the less I wonder why Canton Ohio and that whole part of the country looks like its straight out of the 19th century. Everyone there is soo totally backward minded.
Yes, I hear that there are some folks that haven't progressed much since the fall of the Confederacy.

United States

#21643 Oct 31, 2013
The difference is going back in time when you go to Sugar Creek was to a time there was a mutual respect between everyone and going back in time in Canton is to the time unions controlled everything. You can keep that shitt.
TrustFundCryBaby

Canton, OH

#21644 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You see everything as lifes lottery. Most times its obvious who deserves to NOT win. That being you.
You won, huh? Tell it to the last two presidential elections. I grew up working on a farm also. You and Pops go flap your chops to that one. The bottom line is you got handed a huge amount of money in the form of land. Now cry about how the working man is a free loader or some other anti-American garbage you have no right to have an opinion on. I EARNED everything I own. You and your hand me down success story? Not so much.
ByeByeTeaBaggy

Canton, OH

#21645 Oct 31, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And yet Canton Ohio is surrounded by farms. Amazing that 'Canton' is so clueless.
Clueless to what, old clown? You just say words for something to do. You never have a point. Every post goes over your head and you flap your jowls about nothing, always. I grew up working on a farm, you stammering moron. The only one on here who is clueless is you to the fact that you are a Republican and you to the fact that you really don't have anything against Obama other than the color of his skin and what yet another proven to be bullsh1t tea bagger emailed newsletter told you to think.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21647 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
The difference is going back in time when you go to Sugar Creek was to a time there was a mutual respect between everyone...
Yes, mutual respect is a wonderful thing. How was it you greeted me earlier this evening?
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy as hell.

United States

#21648 Oct 31, 2013
TrustFundCryBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
You won, huh? Tell it to the last two presidential elections. I grew up working on a farm also. You and Pops go flap your chops to that one. The bottom line is you got handed a huge amount of money in the form of land. Now cry about how the working man is a free loader or some other anti-American garbage you have no right to have an opinion on. I EARNED everything I own. You and your hand me down success story? Not so much.
So what is it you own? Besides a big ole tank of hateraide and envy juice?

United States

#21649 Oct 31, 2013
ByeByeTeaBaggy wrote:
The rest of us have a little more respect for ourselves.
so much so you're gonna live the rest of your life poor.
Who freaking gives a toss

Huntsville, OH

#21650 Nov 1, 2013
This thread is completely inconsequential, there is really no need for it to keep polluting the boards.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21651 Nov 1, 2013
ByeByeTeaBaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless to what, old clown? You just say words for something to do. You never have a point. Every post goes over your head and you flap your jowls about nothing, always. I grew up working on a farm, you stammering moron. The only one on here who is clueless is you to the fact that you are a Republican and you to the fact that you really don't have anything against Obama other than the color of his skin and what yet another proven to be bullsh1t tea bagger emailed newsletter told you to think.
Nothing against DumBama but the color of his skin?

No wonder you're a liberal. Totally clueless.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21652 Nov 1, 2013
ByeByeTeaBaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.

plain and simple

Obama makes George Bush look like George Washington in comparison to the communist in chief.

as you flap your jowls, know 1/2 this country is going to refuse to hear or listen to you.

and you laugh about voting majority, and I say bring your ID or no vote for you. Wait till REAL citizens start policing and enforcing voting laws.

I laugh about the shocked face on you when 1/2 the country gives your new laws the bird, and refuses them.

Your side does not include 1/2 the military, or even close.

your outlandish cries of ineptness and treason will be handled accordingly.

You were not born to demand other neighbor humans raise you, or you them. You were born to teach young humans how to survive on their own.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21653 Nov 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
plain and simple
Obama makes George Bush look like George Washington in comparison to the communist in chief.
as you flap your jowls, know 1/2 this country is going to refuse to hear or listen to you.
and you laugh about voting majority, and I say bring your ID or no vote for you. Wait till REAL citizens start policing and enforcing voting laws.
I laugh about the shocked face on you when 1/2 the country gives your new laws the bird, and refuses them.
You were not born to demand other neighbor humans raise you, or you them. You were born to teach young humans how to survive on their own.
The ability to convince yourself of your own lies is something you have mastered in.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21654 Nov 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
plain and simple
Yep. And it's already starting:

CLEVELAND — From the families who rely on food stamps to the charities who provide hot meals, millions are bracing for major cuts to the food stamp program.

Friday, the Supplemental Nutrition and Assistance Program, or SNAP, will see cuts across the board.

The changes will affect 1.8 million Ohioans who receive nearly
$3 billion in food benefits.

A family of four will lose about $36 a month, or about 20 meals.

“My boyfriend, the father of my children, just lost his job. Food stamps are the only way we can have food in our home,” said Amanda Weinman, who is a mother of three.

Charities are already seeing a spike in numbers at their facilities as people begin looking for ways to feed their families.

“Everyone who came into the hunger center today were like,‘my food stamps are being cut, my food stamps are being cut,’ and we don’t know what we’re going to do,” said Sister Corita Ambro of St. Augustine’s Catholic Church in Tremont.

Sister Ambro and the volunteers at the Hunger Center in Tremont serve three free hot meals each day. She says this is an especially bad time of year for the cuts because of the cold winter months and holidays.

Last year they fed 18,000 people on Thanksgiving Day alone.

http://fox8.com/2013/10/31/food-stamp-cuts-ki...

United States

#21655 Nov 1, 2013
There'll probably be riots if Europe was any indication of when handouts got cut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,556
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 7 hr bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! 19 hr The Hack Checker 1
Bradley Glossen 20 hr flower 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital 20 hr talker43 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Merry Christmas Thu Merry Christmas 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info