Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#21498 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. My apartments sell themselves. I'm not section 8 certified and have no interest in being certified. Section 8 people don't belong in the suburbs. They belong in the inner-city. Suburbs should only be for people who have the financial ability to be there.
My aren't you quite the snob.

woof
Canton Zombie

United States

#21499 Oct 27, 2013
I'm an Obamazombie. Praise Barrock. My right to spend your hard earned income supercedes your right to exist.
ObamaUpInYourMom ma

Canton, OH

#21500 Oct 27, 2013
Canton Zombie wrote:
I'm an Obamazombie. Praise Barrock. My right to spend your hard earned income supercedes your right to exist.
...said the overwhelming majority of hard working American voters to the trust fund corporate fetch boys and their kookie little Timothy McVeigh Tea Bagger oil cult.

And the GOP was never seen as valid again and America lived happily ever after. The End.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21501 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. My apartments sell themselves. I'm not section 8 certified and have no interest in being certified. Section 8 people don't belong in the suburbs. They belong in the inner-city. Suburbs should only be for people who have the financial ability to be there.
Oh Really, if you look back you were complaining of supposed disabled people as your tenants, went in to a lot of details about there lives. How do disabled people pay their rent?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21502 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's see, who is it that run these Democrat areas? Could it be Democrat politicians?
So what you are telling me is that Republicans are more organized, more efficient and bring solutions to the problems.
Gee, maybe that should be something for you to think about this next election.
Oh, there organized alright, with a big playbook on how to steal elections. Google "Caging of votes" They really put it to the minority military members. Fight for your country and lose your vote. Look it up.
Canton Zombie

United States

#21503 Oct 27, 2013
Me and all my voters residing at cemetaries across the country know how to vote better than hard working Americans. Plus there's over 49 million leeching the welfare teet now.

Our right to spend your hard earned money supercedes your right to breathe.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21504 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, there organized alright, with a big playbook on how to steal elections. Google "Caging of votes" They really put it to the minority military members. Fight for your country and lose your vote. Look it up.
I have a better idea: why don't you post a link?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21505 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Really, if you look back you were complaining of supposed disabled people as your tenants, went in to a lot of details about there lives. How do disabled people pay their rent?
They are on SS disability--not section 8.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21506 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea: why don't you post a link?
I already did and you ignored it. Go back and look at the 'Caging of Votes' link I posted.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21507 Oct 27, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I already did and you ignored it. Go back and look at the 'Caging of Votes' link I posted.
I didn't ignore it, as I stated, I simply didn't have time to read your half-dozen links you posted.

So I read the article now, and from what I can tell, there is nothing illegal about it. The article (written in 2007) highlights Bush's AG. Well..... we not only have a black AG in office now, but a racist black AG. So what's the problem?
obamaphone lady

United States

#21508 Oct 27, 2013
Keep Obama in President!
whattt

Galion, OH

#21510 Oct 27, 2013
Aight

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21511 Oct 27, 2013
Frustrated wrote:
It's amazing that in a state our size we can't produce anyone better than the two we have to choose from :( Ted is owned by the unions and Kasich is owned by corporate interests. The lack of a good choice is the result of the structure of our system. Campaign money corrupts the system and limits us to mediocre choices. For the first time ever, I am considering not voting.
Well said!

Location hidden

#21512 Oct 27, 2013
This horse hasn't been beat to death, it's been nuke.

Location hidden

#21513 Oct 27, 2013
whattt wrote:
Aight
Aight.

Location hidden

#21514 Oct 27, 2013
Goodnight.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21515 Oct 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ignore it, as I stated, I simply didn't have time to read your half-dozen links you posted.
So I read the article now, and from what I can tell, there is nothing illegal about it. The article (written in 2007) highlights Bush's AG. Well..... we not only have a black AG in office now, but a racist black AG. So what's the problem?
It's obvious that you do have a total lack of comprehension. So it's legal to illegally cancel out legal votes of our soldiers overseas fighting for the country and having their vote stolen? Only in a right wings idiot's mind. All up in arms and concerned about voting fraud while committing it constantly.
ByeByeGOP

Canton, OH

#21516 Oct 28, 2013
Canton Zombie wrote:
Me and all my voters residing at cemetaries across the country know how to vote better than hard working Americans. Plus there's over 49 million leeching the welfare teet now.
Our right to spend your hard earned money supercedes your right to breathe.
Our current president was ELECTED. Your stammering "Mission Accomplished" golden boy? Not so much. Now step away from the toddler and come out of your Doomsday Bible bunker with your hands up.
ByeByeGOP

Canton, OH

#21517 Oct 28, 2013
obamaphone lady wrote:
Keep Obama in President!
But we wanted a rich guy who doesn't represent us, wearing magic Mormon underwear, to lead us against our own interests! Waaaaaahhh. I want to pretend like I have anything to do with the top 1%'s agenda. Waaaaaahhh.
Joe McCarthy

United States

#21518 Oct 28, 2013
And you thought I was bullshitten ya when I said there were communists in our government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheela Angel in East Dayton 7 hr SheIsNasty 1
"Local literary fame is a pain" 12 hr Fan of Leon The Man 4
Evil Stick, The Demonic Dollar Store Toy 12 hr Rosaline92 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr WARRIOR 19,468
Another Saturday night on Seville Drive... 15 hr Old Cold Warrior 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 21 hr One Voice Many Co... 31,413
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) Sun looking 70
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:49 am PST

NBC Sports12:49AM