Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21104 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Laps wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't bother me in the least. I was already fully aware that your limp Tea Party was really about just a bunch of inbred, scared little hick boy racists like you when you guys were crying about taxes after most Americans got a tax cut and they were at the lowest rate they had been in 50 years. We have known what you Timmy McVeigh wannabes were really about the whole time. I mean besides locking up toddlers in your doomsday Bible bunkers.
As far as your homophobic comment about the rainbow flag, let me know if you need a link to the scientific study that shows the most outspoken homophobes like yourself and how they became aroused when shown gay porn.
know what a ping is?

know what a ping teaches us?

know what happens when punks like you are exposed?

Irony....a punk living in a slum calling me a hick. My house is worth more that your neighborhood. My car buys 3 houses in your neighborhood. Navarre Ohio's value is manufacturing, not 100 year old rotted falling down homes like you reside in.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21105 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the global world is going to downgrade the USA credit rating to AA from 4a under to moron in chief.
the interest rate is going to double on the debt, and it is very doubtful that other countries are going to loan further money.
Raise the debt ceiling to infinity now, because the debt ceiling is frozen by lenders, not idiots in Washington.
As I type back room meeting to remove the dollar as the worlds currency.
I would keep your head hidden, because when the dollar is removed as the worlds currency, then our currency is good only to build fires.
Idiots like you become food to the animals when their EBT cards are never refilled because there is nothing to fill it with.
Being the Eagle Scout I am, I am prepared. Plenty of food, water, and ammo. Come get you some you dirtbag.
That proves your memory is shorter than the pride of your anatomy. Who was named the reason for the last downgrade to the credit rating? Try getting your facts straight instead of making them up like your news sources do. An Eagle Scout, nice try , but you're a pro at twisting the truth, most likely while ranting from the basement of mommy's house, while borrowing her car.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21106 Oct 16, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That proves your memory is shorter than the pride of your anatomy. Who was named the reason for the last downgrade to the credit rating? Try getting your facts straight instead of making them up like your news sources do. An Eagle Scout, nice try , but you're a pro at twisting the truth, most likely while ranting from the basement of mommy's house, while borrowing her car.
you sure love your fantasies.

Obama was the reason for 1st downgrade and the 2nd one as well.

my pleasure to clear up your fantasy.

in your fantasy are you a porn star too?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21107 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure love your fantasies.
Obama was the reason for 1st downgrade and the 2nd one as well.
my pleasure to clear up your fantasy.
in your fantasy are you a porn star too?
I rest my case, court adjourned, you have proven yourself to be a all out idiot.
Reality Somewhere

Canton, OH

#21108 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the global world is going to downgrade the USA credit rating to AA from 4a under to moron in chief.
the interest rate is going to double on the debt, and it is very doubtful that other countries are going to loan further money.
Raise the debt ceiling to infinity now, because the debt ceiling is frozen by lenders, not idiots in Washington.
As I type back room meeting to remove the dollar as the worlds currency.
I would keep your head hidden, because when the dollar is removed as the worlds currency, then our currency is good only to build fires.
Idiots like you become food to the animals when their EBT cards are never refilled because there is nothing to fill it with.
Being the Eagle Scout I am, I am prepared. Plenty of food, water, and ammo. Come get you some you dirtbag.
More predictions from Nostrodumbass? I am as worried as your zero percent hit rate allows me to be. As far as being food for the animals, my extensive wilderness survival training turns even the simplest of your predictions into another laughable notion. It's nice to know that you have your doomsday Bible bunker stocked with fresh toddlers, but back in the real world, you are just a Federal GPS located button press away from a drone strike to Jesus.

"Come get you some dirtbag" is funny because there's no comma in your sentence, making you the dirtbag. Bet you say that to all your "customers". Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Dance you stammering clown of a dwarf. Dance for the amusement of the forum.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21109 Oct 16, 2013
Obstructionist Theocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't all be history scholars like Sarah Palin here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oS4C7bvHv2wXX
I never said that Liberal Sarah Palin was history scholar that would be you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21110 Oct 16, 2013
Obstructionist Theocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering we were talking about a Confederate flag at the recent Tea Party rally, and nothing to do with the Civil War, I think the only thing that has been proven here is that you are a moron.
No, it is you that has proven your self to me a moron several time over which is why you have to keep changing your post name all the time so that way you don't make look so obvious.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21111 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Somewhere wrote:
<quoted text>
More predictions from Nostrodumbass? I am as worried as your zero percent hit rate allows me to be. As far as being food for the animals, my extensive wilderness survival training turns even the simplest of your predictions into another laughable notion. It's nice to know that you have your doomsday Bible bunker stocked with fresh toddlers, but back in the real world, you are just a Federal GPS located button press away from a drone strike to Jesus.
"Come get you some dirtbag" is funny because there's no comma in your sentence, making you the dirtbag. Bet you say that to all your "customers". Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Dance you stammering clown of a dwarf. Dance for the amusement of the forum.
the local food bank is survival training?

you went on a girl scout camping trip once?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21112 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Somewhere wrote:
<quoted text>
More predictions from Nostrodumbass? I am as worried as your zero percent hit rate allows me to be. As far as being food for the animals, my extensive wilderness survival training turns even the simplest of your predictions into another laughable notion. It's nice to know that you have your doomsday Bible bunker stocked with fresh toddlers, but back in the real world, you are just a Federal GPS located button press away from a drone strike to Jesus.
"Come get you some dirtbag" is funny because there's no comma in your sentence, making you the dirtbag. Bet you say that to all your "customers". Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Dance you stammering clown of a dwarf. Dance for the amusement of the forum.
predictions?

I just watched BBC news is all.

only stupid people like you call reality of todays meetings predictions.

hope your survival truing is good, and you have been preparing for years.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21113 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right of course. The South was solidly Democratic until the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which outlawed most forms of racial segregation. Nixon played to the racists with his "Southern Strategy" and forged a new coalition which continues to this day.
"After Kennedy's death, Johnson took the initiative in finishing what Kennedy started and broke a filibuster by Southern Democrats in March 1964; as a result, this pushed the bill for passage in the Senate. Johnson signed the revised and stronger bill into law on July 2, 1964. Legend has it that, as he put down his pen, Johnson told an aide, "We have lost the South for a generation", anticipating a coming backlash from Southern whites against Johnson's Democratic Party. Moreover, Richard Nixon politically counterattacked with the Southern Strategy where it would "secure" votes for the Republican Party by grabbing the advocates of segregation as well as most of the Southern Democrats."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_B._Johnso...
Right, and it was the Democrats that were against the Civil Right Act of 1964 and the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage.

Totals are in "Yea–Nay" format:

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:

Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)(only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)(John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)(only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
Reality Somewhere

Canton, OH

#21114 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
know what a ping is?
know what a ping teaches us?
know what happens when punks like you are exposed?
Irony....a punk living in a slum calling me a hick. My house is worth more that your neighborhood. My car buys 3 houses in your neighborhood. Navarre Ohio's value is manufacturing, not 100 year old rotted falling down homes like you reside in.
Yes, seeing that I was programming in 1984, I am well aware what a ping is. Guess what else my extensive experience in computers allows me to do. Do you know what a documented online death threat is? It's what you did and it will never go away on the internet. I'll be sure to jot a note next to your full address and full name as to "what happens to punks like me" when I get "exposed". Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for the update on what's going on in a town 20 miles away from me, Pingmaster 2000.
Mouthboy in Indy

Canton, OH

#21115 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is you that has proven your self to me a moron several time over which is why you have to keep changing your post name all the time so that way you don't make look so obvious.
Oooohhh So secretive, that people have to crack the deep code of looking at my town name, which is always Canton. A moron would be someone so radical that they think Palin is a Liberal. But then what would anyone expect from a group of people whose belief system lines up exactly with Timothy McVeigh, the child murderer. Anyway, enough from the radical notions of someone who dresses up in Nazi costumes in their doomsday Bible bunker and back to the FACT that the overwhelming majority of hard working Americans blame the Tea Party Republicans for the government shutdown.
Mouthboy in Indy

Canton, OH

#21116 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and it was the Democrats that were against the Civil Right Act of 1964 and the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage.
Totals are in "Yea–Nay" format:
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)(only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)(John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)(only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
This ain't 1964, boy and EVERYONE knows who the racists are in this country. Get it right, little Timmy McVeigh.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21117 Oct 16, 2013
Mouthboy in Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooohhh So secretive, that people have to crack the deep code of looking at my town name, which is always Canton. A moron would be someone so radical that they think Palin is a Liberal. But then what would anyone expect from a group of people whose belief system lines up exactly with Timothy McVeigh, the child murderer. Anyway, enough from the radical notions of someone who dresses up in Nazi costumes in their doomsday Bible bunker and back to the FACT that the overwhelming majority of hard working Americans blame the Tea Party Republicans for the government shutdown.
Palin is a West Coast liberal, moron besides what do you think a RINO is look it up.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21118 Oct 16, 2013
Mouthboy in Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain't 1964, boy and EVERYONE knows who the racists are in this country. Get it right, little Timmy McVeigh.
you need to get your information right, little Vladimir Lenin.
Porkchop Sideburns

Canton, OH

#21119 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Palin is a West Coast liberal, moron besides what do you think a RINO is look it up.
A RINO is a Republican who gets caught acting human. Learned that when I was working for Newt Gingrich. What do you call racist, corporate fetch boy, gun hoarders who always think commies and the Feds are coming for them because they follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh? The Tea Party. Look that up, you gunshow parking lot gloryh0le.
Porkchop Sideburns

Canton, OH

#21120 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you need to get your information right, little Vladimir Lenin.
Wait...I don't see hidden commies everywhere. Let me grab my Red Scare 2.0 tinfoil hat and join you.
Porkchop Sideburns

Canton, OH

#21121 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you need to get your information right, little Vladimir Lenin.
Right, and a "Patriot" like you turned down that pinko socialist Medicare and Social Security, right lil' trooper? Bet you were shouting in the streets when GW passed that unpaid for Medicare act, right? Get your own history right, son. This ain't Faux News.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21123 Oct 16, 2013
Porkchop Sideburns wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and a "Patriot" like you turned down that pinko socialist Medicare and Social Security, right lil' trooper? Bet you were shouting in the streets when GW passed that unpaid for Medicare act, right? Get your own history right, son. This ain't Faux News.
did you mean the social experiment that has self employed people forced to pay 15% of their income into.

I am not near old enough for those programs, but when you pay into something you earned a return.

everything that is unpaid for is a redistribution of wealth to morons like you.

quit reading your history from the huffington puffington vomited post.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21124 Oct 16, 2013
Porkchop Sideburns wrote:
<quoted text>
A RINO is a Republican who gets caught acting human. Learned that when I was working for Newt Gingrich. What do you call racist, corporate fetch boy, gun hoarders who always think commies and the Feds are coming for them because they follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh? The Tea Party. Look that up, you gunshow parking lot gloryh0le.
you just proved what I said, and you don't know the first thing you are talking about and RINO is a just like you only difference is your kind are in the Republican Party working within.

A RINO (Republican in Name Only) is an officeholder or candidate who is a member of the Republican Party, but holds views to the political left of most Republican voters.

http://www.conservapedia.com/RINO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 min Sandra Bland 20,097
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Fri A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Thu Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Thu The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Thu Leon Harrison 31
News Dayton-area office targets $21 billion in work ... Aug 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Michael Bloomberg 'FROM THE RIGHT'?!!!" Aug 25 Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages