Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was really that focused on just calling you names, I'd remind you that you are an adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround. You guys don't like to be called Republicans anymore either but that's what you are and always have been. You bellow about not trusting either side and then wholeheartedly support one side. Now get back to fighting tooth and nail against your own interests.
Who doesn't like being called Republicans? I love being called a Republican. Or you can call me a conservative, or a GOP'r. Whatever you like.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Raytarded wrote:
<quoted text>
So the only way you can even pretend to get in the game is to twist the obvious into what you have posted here? How weak. You guys lost. Your president isn't white. The "job creators" still have you corporate fetch boys spending your company money at the company store and the rest of the country has moved on. Get over it.
I have no President at the current time, but your President is half-whtie also known as a Mulatto.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like what Rush always says, if you want to know what the Democrats are up to, just pay attention to what they accuse the Republicans of.
Most politicians regardless of party favor their financial supporters. It's a shame our political arena is one where the loudest squeak gets the oil, but it is what it is.
So let's take the groups that contribute to our parties and politicians and see which way we are better off:
The Republicans supposedly repay their supporters such as the wealthy, the religious and the producers. And just for Canton, oil people. What does America get out of that? Well the wealthy are the people who provide us with jobs, invest in our stock market securing our investments we have for retirement, contribute to charities and erect those big tall buildings downtown. The oil people bring us oil for our fuel, tires, asphalt, roof shingles and dozens of other products. The producers pay taxes that pay for our military, social programs, and all the other goodies our government gives away to people. People of religion promote morality, hope and peace.
Now to the Democrats. How do they repay their supporters and what do they do for America?
They repay unions which have driven jobs out of the country and are keeping our children uneducated. They write laws for their trial lawyer contributors that increase the cost of manufacturing, distribution and insurance rates in our country. One of their largest groups of supporters are environmentalists which cost our country trillions of dollars. They support animal rights kooks so you can't build on a plot of land because somebody found a tit mouse on it. Today you can get more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife. And let's not forget the largest employer in our country--our US government and their workers.
So which way are we better off, with Republican supporters running the country or Democrat supporters?
All I can say is WOW! You are so far out of touch of reality, brainwashed and can't see the forest for the tree's, you're hateful bigoted mind needs serious help. Stay off the road before you go off and kill some people in one your tantrums.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was really that focused on just calling you names, I'd remind you that you are an adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround. You guys don't like to be called Republicans anymore either but that's what you are and always have been. You bellow about not trusting either side and then wholeheartedly support one side. Now get back to fighting tooth and nail against your own interests.
you have shown a little imaginazation but you have used the diaper/Hoveround so much that it is almost a cliche.
I don't care if you call me a Republican, Tea Partier, conservative, Libertarian or whatever. None of them are true yet to some degree, all of them are true.
What about your mom & dad or grandparents? Do any of them ware diapers which is all but inevitable or were you left on some steps somewhere in a basket ??
I repeat a question, what does it say about you that you are communicating with a chimp?
Becky

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>you have shown a little imaginazation but you have used the diaper/Hoveround so much that it is almost a cliche.
I don't care if you call me a Republican, Tea Partier, conservative, Libertarian or whatever. None of them are true yet to some degree, all of them are true.
What about your mom & dad or grandparents? Do any of them ware diapers which is all but inevitable or were you left on some steps somewhere in a basket ??
I repeat a question, what does it say about you that you are communicating with a chimp?
. Have you got time for another research project ! Could you reply on this? Thanks http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pol/41206603...

“MOHAWKS & OHIO STATE RULE”

Since: Aug 10

NORTHWEST MOHAWKS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

JUST QUIT ALL READY
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you got time for another research project ! Could you reply on this? Thanks http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pol/41206603...
How in the heck do YOU & people like you dispute that the U.S. deficit ALONE, is 1/3rd of the ENTIRE WORLD'S total currency when WE are ONE country of 200 ??
Be ignorant & in denial about economics 101 IF you want to but NOT me & others.
Let me ask, could you or anyone else take imaginary money to the grocery store & buy anything?
That is what raising the Debt Limit is. That & the demented voters that keep electing them.
They are why the deficit/debt hole keeps getting deeper & deeper. IF no changes are made soon, there will be tremendous flushing sound, just like Detroit, Turkey & other places.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>How in the heck do YOU & people like you dispute that the U.S. deficit ALONE, is 1/3rd of the ENTIRE WORLD'S total currency when WE are ONE country of 200 ??
Be ignorant & in denial about economics 101 IF you want to but NOT me & others.
Let me ask, could you or anyone else take imaginary money to the grocery store & buy anything?
That is what raising the Debt Limit is. That & the demented voters that keep electing them.
They are why the deficit/debt hole keeps getting deeper & deeper. IF no changes are made soon, there will be tremendous flushing sound, just like Detroit, Turkey & other places.
We could cut out 85% of the military budget and still outspend any country in the world. But that means no more hidden pork, plus all the waste.
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>you have shown a little imaginazation but you have used the diaper/Hoveround so much that it is almost a cliche.
Voted Republican your whole life? You're a Republican. Also, many scientists have communicated in some form or another with chimps. Sadly, you are too stupid for even that. Hell, I remember copying a pasting a direct quote from the Bible, which you claimed I made it all up. Although, yes, much of the Bible make believe, that's how chimp @ssed stupid you are. Now I ask you. How long have you accepted that your views are like that of a chimp? What does that say about you? See how easy that little game is? But then you already know that. Now get back out to pasture, you adult diaper stuck to wheel of a Hoveround and tell your grand old party to quit screwing Americans, just because they lost the election.
xxxraytarded

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no President at the current time, but your President is half-whtie also known as a Mulatto.
What a drama queen. "I have no president..." Waaaaaahhhhh.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a racist, also known as a bigot. Does this trouble you at all? I've been around long enough to know there used to be a lot of proud bigots in the world, but these days most try to conceal their prejudice. Is it the anonymity of Topix that makes you talk like this?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what raising the Debt Limit is.
Pops, that's not quite right. Imagine using your credit card, and when the bill came, you decided you wouldn't pay it. That's what not raising the debt limit is. That money is already obligated, to people like me. Like many old folks, I have bought government bonds. If the government decides to default, I don't get paid.

While that may not trouble you right now, there will be consequences for all citizens. Everything will cost more, because our government will have to pay more for credit.

And don't think this fight over the debt limit is about our national debt. It's not. It's just a last ditch attempt to defund Obamacare, by folks that don't care if they trash our country's credit rating in the process.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted Republican your whole life? You're a Republican.
This comment from a person who took offense of being called a Democrat yet holds leftist views on just about everything political. LOL!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>We could cut out 85% of the military budget and still outspend any country in the world. But that means no more hidden pork, plus all the waste.
Typical liberal. The solution to our financial problems is to weaken our defense and strengthen our Cradle to Grave nanny state.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you got time for another research project ! Could you reply on this? Thanks http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pol/41206603...
Your post is a support piece for more wealth redistribution. It ignores many facts such as other taxes have gone up throughout the years including but not limited to: gasoline taxes, sales taxes, property taxes. Other taxes you don't see yourself paying because you are not writing the check are unemployment insurance and workman's compensation that your employer pays. And of course, now Commie Care.

Under five years of DumBama. household incomes are lower than they were when he took office. Your article also hints that the rich are becoming richer (as if that's a bad thing) and that if somebody makes a million dollars per year, it's because you make less today.

Until the time comes where I ask my employer for a raise and he tells me he can't increase my wages because the rich have all the money, then this fallacy that our economy is a bubble, and if somebody has more, others have less is nothing more than a myth. It's used to promote wealth redistribution.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>All I can say is WOW! You are so far out of touch of reality, brainwashed and can't see the forest for the tree's, you're hateful bigoted mind needs serious help. Stay off the road before you go off and kill some people in one your tantrums.
My compliments to your keepers, they have trained you well.

Instead of debating facts, just name call and make unfounded claims that the facts are just plain wrong because it goes against your ideology.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted Republican your whole life? You're a Republican. Also, many scientists have communicated in some form or another with chimps. Sadly, you are too stupid for even that. Hell, I remember copying a pasting a direct quote from the Bible, which you claimed I made it all up.
So now you are a scientist?
Since the bible is FAITH based & totally unprovable AND you also denigrate & belittle religions, how can you use that as any sort of argument or evidence for your self?
How about your split personalities?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, that's not quite right. Imagine using your credit card, and when the bill came, you decided you wouldn't pay it. That's what not raising the debt limit is. That money is already obligated, to people like me. Like many old folks, I have bought government bonds. If the government decides to default, I don't get paid.
While that may not trouble you right now, there will be consequences for all citizens. Everything will cost more, because our government will have to pay more for credit.
And don't think this fight over the debt limit is about our national debt. It's not. It's just a last ditch attempt to defund Obamacare, by folks that don't care if they trash our country's credit rating in the process.
Pretty accurate Old Guy. But the higher the metaphorical credit card limit, the higher the interest, which is normal as you alluded to. WE have got to reign in our debt.
Of course there are several ways to do this as only 1 or 2 ways would be inadequate. Then again, I don't need to tell you of that, you certainly know as well as any aware voter. There is no quick fix & the later we start, the more painful it will be.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal. The solution to our financial problems is to weaken our defense and strengthen our Cradle to Grave nanny state.
Modern warfare- a 70 million dollar jet drops a 350 thousand dollar bomb on a 10 dollar tent. But using drones is wrong.

The USA should invade the USA and win the hearts and minds of the population by building roads, bridges, schools, new power plants, etc, etc, etc and putting the locals back to work.

The world spent $1,735 billion on war in 2012, it would take approximately $135 billion to totally eradicate poverty.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My compliments to your keepers, they have trained you well.
Instead of debating facts, just name call and make unfounded claims that the facts are just plain wrong because it goes against your ideology.
Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Anybody that starts out a statement, "When Rush says" or "Fox News reports". Even better yet points to sites like CNS News, The Blaze, Breitbart and Infowars just lost their case by most of America's standards. Just not the dumb ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min Chuck 18,550
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr super size 2,215
Christopher Lee Mullins (Jan '10) 11 hr the best 6
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr Performance Review 31,132
Idea - convert tennis courts in front of Sycamo... Thu proactive idea 1
police profiling and illegal procedures (Nov '09) Thu Curious 45
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••