Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Comments (Page 952)

Showing posts 19,021 - 19,040 of28,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

UVoted4BushTwice wrote:
<quoted text>
So gas wasn't $4 a gallon under Bush? No wonder you continue to be an ignorant leech of your parent's bank account.
$4.00 per gallon was the highest price for gasoline we paid under two terms of Bush and the economy was doing very well. Gasoline prices are proportional with world economic conditions. Bush responded to those prices by opening up more government land for drilling and exploration. DumBama responded by closing down the Keystone pipe line.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

UVoted4BushTwice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah but you would vote for Timothy McVeigh if he was still alive.
And you would vote for another Communist if he were running.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Sry, Not quite true. Briefly asked, why is there a Dept of Education in D.C. if they have nothing to do with local schools? I also can't see how reduced & free meals could not at least influence any school that recieves them.
That would seem a good reason for school vouchers...freedom away from the Feds!
There is a certain target the federal government has for federal aid be it school lunches or anything else. Once a school hits that target, the federal government gets to insert some of their curriculum.

In any case, I was talking about the federal government being involved with local religious issues from a Constitutional point of view.

If it were up to me, I would close down all bureaucracies including the department of education. We don't need half of these bureaucracies and they are a waste of our tax dollars. The only reason they are there is to make the federal government larger.
wooboy

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Peabody.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a certain target the federal government has for federal aid be it school lunches or anything else. Once a school hits that target, the federal government gets to insert some of their curriculum.
In any case, I was talking about the federal government being involved with local religious issues from a Constitutional point of view.
If it were up to me, I would close down all bureaucracies including the department of education. We don't need half of these bureaucracies and they are a waste of our tax dollars. The only reason they are there is to make the federal government larger.
Yep, and I bet you would believe anything that those idiots in Texas tryin' to re-write history books for creationism instead of proven facts. Pathetic.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

wooboy wrote:
Peabody.
nice try.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and I bet you would believe anything that those idiots in Texas tryin' to re-write history books for creationism instead of proven facts. Pathetic.
Proven facts like what? Man was originally a fish which grew into an ape and eventually became a human being?

We used to teach creationism in school years ago. But that was when schools didn't need metal detectors at the doors or security guards in the hallway.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, look at Whitehat right here in Ohio, boils down to more corporate welfare. One of Kasich's biggest donor's, for profit charter schools, paid for with taxpayers money.
No Offense intended Waverly, But usually I would feel better if you & I did not agree.
Not that Waverly is about as useful as a dumpster but I have 'surfed' Waverly & I would move out.
But then again, any place that you call home is home....sadly sometimes
Rush

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

The Obama loving state of Ohio will put another liberal in office. That's why Ohio looks like one huge crack town. Stand up for some decency Ohio.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>No Offense intended Waverly, But usually I would feel better if you & I did not agree.
Not that Waverly is about as useful as a dumpster but I have 'surfed' Waverly & I would move out.
But then again, any place that you call home is home....sadly sometimes
Really, and you proudly call a state where family trees are pretty much a straight line and the snake worshipers are home? Look at the Senators you idiots elect, the laughing stock of most of the country.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and I bet you would believe anything that those idiots in Texas tryin' to re-write history books for creationism instead of proven facts. Pathetic.
what proven facts.....explain please
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Really, and you proudly call a state where family trees are pretty much a straight line and the snake worshipers are home? Look at the Senators you idiots elect, the laughing stock of most of the country.
I am still being careful not to pee my pants laughing about Anthony Limpdick Wiener.

Who voted for him?.........Do you suppose he received even a single vote from a conservative?

Limpdick a year ago was the Democrats champion Congressman considered a voice of Americans.

I am still laughing at a vision of that whiney pip-squeak excuse of a human, vomiting his drivel while shooting pics of his arousal.

Your statement above proves your inability to make good decisions. Anyone who voted for Harry Reid is ashamed of themselves, or unmoral. Harry Reid is not good for this country.
Reality Gropes

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still being careful not to pee my pants laughing about Anthony Limpdick Wiener.
Who voted for him?.........Do you suppose he received even a single vote from a conservative?
Limpdick a year ago was the Democrats champion Congressman considered a voice of Americans.
I am still laughing at a vision of that whiney pip-squeak excuse of a human, vomiting his drivel while shooting pics of his arousal.
Your statement above proves your inability to make good decisions. Anyone who voted for Harry Reid is ashamed of themselves, or unmoral. Harry Reid is not good for this country.
Meanwhile...back at the GOP camp...

http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/
Pills for Fat Boy Rush

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
The Obama loving state of Ohio will put another liberal in office. That's why Ohio looks like one huge crack town. Stand up for some decency Ohio.
Hoover Company in North Canton...shut down under GW Bush. Danner Press...shut down under GW Bush...There's those darn facts again. Always making you guys looking like a bunch of racists scrambling for your next weak excuse or lame scandal. Too bad the majority of hard working, tax paying Americans aren't buying it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Pills for Fat Boy Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoover Company in North Canton...shut down under GW Bush. Danner Press...shut down under GW Bush...There's those darn facts again. Always making you guys looking like a bunch of racists scrambling for your next weak excuse or lame scandal. Too bad the majority of hard working, tax paying Americans aren't buying it.
The Hoover Company plant shut down.

Hoover sweepers are available everywhere for sale. They did not miss a beat leaving Canton.

Those darn facts again.

Prior to Reagan being elected, Hoover threatened to move. They just finally did it.

How many other companies do you want to list that unions ran out of town?

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality Gropes wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile...back at the GOP camp...
http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/
Anthony Wiener texting you again?
EatThemFacts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Wiener texting you again?
Never heard of the "Democrat Hero" until he got busted sending picks to women. Just glad there was no children involved. He must not be that RELIGIOUS.
EatThemFacts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hoover Company plant shut down.
Hoover sweepers are available everywhere for sale. They did not miss a beat leaving Canton.
Those darn facts again.
Prior to Reagan being elected, Hoover threatened to move. They just finally did it.
How many other companies do you want to list that unions ran out of town?
Funny, because I know for a fact that it was the "job creators" who shut down Danner Press. How much other Timmy McTeaBaggger crap can you be wrong about? I mean other than every single prediction you have EVER made on here. Now go ahead and click on your Start button and then select "Shutdown", because that's what I just did to your country club pansy @ss.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

EatThemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, because I know for a fact that it was the "job creators" who shut down Danner Press. How much other Timmy McTeaBaggger crap can you be wrong about? I mean other than every single prediction you have EVER made on here. Now go ahead and click on your Start button and then select "Shutdown", because that's what I just did to your country club pansy @ss.
what you did was admit you were wrong about Hoover.

all you did was attempt to spin your way out of it.

In regards to Danner Press? What does it matter?
WeAllBlameBush

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what you did was admit you were wrong about Hoover.
all you did was attempt to spin your way out of it.
In regards to Danner Press? What does it matter?
I said Hoover left North Canton under GW Bush. Wrong? Eat those facts, little bunny. You once again look like a raving McClown. We'll save the spin for the GOP, seeing the majority of Americans blame them for the shutdown. As far as "what does it matter"? I guess if I was responding to you, instead of once again you running your ignorant mouth about everything...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,021 - 19,040 of28,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 58 min Master of manipulation 31,009
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
The Fed is dumping illegals. 11 hr Bob Rooney 1
Mart Crowe (May '12) 14 hr nolongeravictim 53
New barbecue restaurant to open in Middletown Fri Kcnrse 1
Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) Fri Janet Harrison 10
Dennis Gannon, repeat felon Fri Janet Harrison 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000