RealitysABitch

Canton, OH

#20845 Oct 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
low information voters like yourself blame the GOP just like when they closed shop on Clinton.
Guess what.....on election day the voters re-elected those that shut down the government.
The stock market increased.
all you have is lies.
You mean the stock market that you claimed would drop by "5000" points? Rub your little bunny foo foo nose in those facts!!!!
RealitysABitch

Canton, OH

#20846 Oct 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
shut me down
I am waiting..........
Don't you ever forgot you are a minority voter.
The 2012 election did not prove any majority at all. See past total voting as fact check.
Obama won by 6 million votes in an election with very low voter turnout. In 2016 the winner will win by 4 times that at minimum.
The past 5 years has provided plenty for TV ads for the campaign.
Remember the libs running George Bush read my lips ad that effectively got him fired?
Wait till you see the hundreds of ads of Obama lies and broken promises, and outright breaking the law. It will be backed up with proof, fact, and voting records.
Screams of help from Benghazi that went unanswered. The entire middle east at civil war over throwing their government.
Turds like yourself are being flushed. See government shutdown as round 1.
See debt ceiling froze as round 2.
see 2014 election as knockout, and impeachment hearings the day after swearing in.
Who cares what you say, you are all air from a fart.
come shut me down mouth.......I won't hold my breath, because you have no action.
run your mouth little bunny. Bunny season opens in November in Ohio. Daily bag limit 4.
Darn, those ads against Obama might really hurt his 3rd term...aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20847 Oct 2, 2013
RealitysABitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww little bunny foo foo playing the parrot game again? Such a tough guy when you are hiding in your little bunny hole.
Everyone, and I'm talking family, friends, even your wife views you as a stammering little dwarf in a jester's suit who dances for their amusement. Dance little dwarf while we toss coins at your pointed, funny little shoes and laugh at you.
We'll add your implied death threat "rabbit season" comments along with all the other death threats you have made on here. Really, your limp little threats are all you have when you have been mentally crushed and smacked around the forum like a prissy little ragdoll so many times by me.
Now click on the Start menu button and select "Shutdown" because that's what I just did again to your kookie little fringe group Timothy McVeigh wannabe views.
please overdose...save the world
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20848 Oct 2, 2013
RealitysABitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the stock market that you claimed would drop by "5000" points? Rub your little bunny foo foo nose in those facts!!!!
it is down 10% of that right now, and just wait till the debt ceiling is NOT raised.

the stock market will react.

then when the fed quits giving wall street 80 billion a month to play with

the stock market will react

when the USA credit rating for the 2nd time under Obama slips

the stock market reacts.

you never present facts, and only a glimpse into your drug and alcohol induced stupor.

clueless defines you perfectly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20849 Oct 2, 2013
RealitysABitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn, those ads against Obama might really hurt his 3rd term...aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
and you are not intelligent to know there are other positions in the federal government.

when congress is controlled by Tea Party like the house is, then You can put another clown like Obama in as a figure puppet. Maybe Hillary, and the 1st women? Why not back to bak failures?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20850 Oct 2, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The at the time GOP led Supreme Court didn't say that. Get your lonely, bitter nose out of women's business. It's none of yours.
make me.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20851 Oct 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
make me.
How childish and pathetic. Your true colors shine, and the bulb is burned out.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#20852 Oct 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
abortion is murder.
Yes, your side has made that argument for the past 40 years following Roe vs. Wade. But you have not been able to get many folks to change their minds and agree with you. Our country continues to be evenly divided on the question of legal abortion.

What is the basis of your belief that abortion is murder? The old testament doesn't treat it that way. If you read Exodus 21:22-25, if a pregnant woman miscarries because of an attack, the attacker is fined. If they regarded it as murder, the attacker would be killed.

"22 When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
RealitysLittleBu bble

Canton, OH

#20853 Oct 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is down 10% of that right now, and just wait till the debt ceiling is NOT raised.
the stock market will react.
then when the fed quits giving wall street 80 billion a month to play with
the stock market will react
when the USA credit rating for the 2nd time under Obama slips
the stock market reacts.
you never present facts, and only a glimpse into your drug and alcohol induced stupor.
clueless defines you perfectly.
OK Chicken Little. We have already learned what your predictions are worth from your past posts. Let's just say...be sure to flush after every "prediction" you make and by all means, Nostrodumbass, don't quit your day job. You know, leeching off your parents.
RealitysLittleBu bble

Canton, OH

#20854 Oct 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
make me.
Say a lot about the person who judged this post as being "brilliant". It's almost as if some prissy @ssed little b1tch has to judge his own posts to make his limp little opinions seem like anything more than the ranting of a Timmy McVeigh wannabe.
RealitysLittleBu bble

Canton, OH

#20855 Oct 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are not intelligent to know there are other positions in the federal government.
when congress is controlled by Tea Party like the house is, then You can put another clown like Obama in as a figure puppet. Maybe Hillary, and the 1st women? Why not back to bak failures?
And since the "Tea Party" candidates that the oil corporation paid to get elected represent what you stand for, and you are not part of the top 1%, that would make you a sniveling corporate fetch boy, jumping through hoops like a sassy little trained poodle. Don't you EVER forget what you really are. Just a pissy @ssed, scared little corporate b1tch.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20856 Oct 2, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That is so funny-"Yeah, those facts really suck" and they do, you shot yourself in the foot in the last paragraph.
Why is that? It's no secret that the Republicans held strong on keeping Gitmo open. What the other post omits is that it was your President who signed the bill and the fact he did nothing to close the facility while he had an all Democrat government that would have given him their blessing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20857 Oct 2, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortions represent only 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood. Republicans would deny the funds for the other 97% of Planned Parenthood's activities to punish them for offering that service to their clients. Even though (as you admit) they are prevented from using the federal money they receive to provide abortions.
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-pare...
If you get money from several different entities, how do you prove which money goes where? To me, it seems impossible because it all goes under one umbrella.

Let me put it another way: If our federal government was funding a right leaning charity organization that helped out the poor, bought clothing and so on, but part of their spending went to help the Catholic churches in the area, would you accept their claim that no government money went into those churches?

I bet the left would be on the Republicans like white on rice and the ACLU right behind them.
suport

Portsmouth, OH

#20858 Oct 2, 2013
Its not getting any Bette.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20859 Oct 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get money from several different entities, how do you prove which money goes where? To me, it seems impossible because it all goes under one umbrella.
Let me put it another way: If our federal government was funding a right leaning charity organization that helped out the poor, bought clothing and so on, but part of their spending went to help the Catholic churches in the area, would you accept their claim that no government money went into those churches?
I bet the left would be on the Republicans like white on rice and the ACLU right behind them.
Understood & agreed with
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#20860 Oct 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that, to you, this seems impossible. But, here's a clue: it's not. Large nonprofit organizations actually have detailed annual budgets, and track their spending very carefully.

Why do they do this? For a variety of reasons, but one is that, when the Government Accounting Office (GAO) comes calling, and asks to see exactly how their designated government funding was used, they are able to respond in detail.

Here's a link to the 2010 GAO report which looked at Planned Parenthood's funding and expenditures: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d10533r.pdf

Why do I even need to explain this to you? When you pay your taxes, you are required to keep records that show how much income you made, charitable deductions, medical expenses, mortgage interest, etc. If you are audited, you will need to provide all the supporting documentation. Try telling the IRS that it all went into one pot, and you didn't keep any records because it was impossible...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20861 Oct 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? It's no secret that the Republicans held strong on keeping Gitmo open. What the other post omits is that it was your President who signed the bill and the fact he did nothing to close the facility while he had an all Democrat government that would have given him their blessing.
You can't just nit-pick the facts and you sure can't fix stupid. That or you have selective comprehension.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20862 Oct 3, 2013
RealitysLittleBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Chicken Little. We have already learned what your predictions are worth from your past posts. Let's just say...be sure to flush after every "prediction" you make and by all means, Nostrodumbass, don't quit your day job. You know, leeching off your parents.
how do you leech from the deceased?

can you ever post a factual thing?.........ever?

No need to predict anything about you.......we all know your future is just as miserable as your past because of you.

reap what you sowed
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20863 Oct 3, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You can't just nit-pick the facts and you sure can't fix stupid. That or you have selective comprehension.
is your post the 1st chapter in your autobiography?

it surly is your description.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20864 Oct 3, 2013
RealitysLittleBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
Say a lot about the person who judged this post as being "brilliant". It's almost as if some prissy @ssed little b1tch has to judge his own posts to make his limp little opinions seem like anything more than the ranting of a Timmy McVeigh wannabe.
wrong loser as always.

other people despise you as well. More than 1/2 the nation in fact.

the demographic of those that despise you are pro-life, married with children, employees, Christians, pro constitution, and honor thy military for what they sacrifice.

you represent an evil enemy.

these are the facts, and are indisputable.

if you don't like the facts.....too Fing bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Test (Oct '10) 6 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 6 hr The Duke of Hazard 20
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 9 hr The Old Cold Warrior 2
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... 9 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 14 hr David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr reality 31,302
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]