Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
OnThe EdgeOfTown

Dumfries, VA

#20885 Oct 4, 2013
Old Guy - at best you've misinterpreted verse 22 - "but there is no harm" does not exclude the loss of a fetus, but does include the early birth of a viable child...at worst you've distorted the passage beyond common understanding.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20886 Oct 4, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupid rants speak for themselves.
the real americans are aborting obama and his communist ways.

if you need to see stupid, read your posts or look in the mirror.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20887 Oct 4, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I try to have an adult conversation with you, but you just can't avoid the gratuitous insults.
The point of the Exodus passage I posted is that the Old Testament treated the death of a fetus differently than the death of a person. The death of a person was murder, and punishable by death. The death of a fetus was a lesser offense, and punished with a fine.
This would be the time for you to quote a different part of the Bible, to try to support your idea that abortion is murder. Good luck with that.
hey genius........when there is a heartbeat and you can see a baby with ultrasounds, it is a person.

hope you make good on your soul with god.

PS: I am not civil with murderers, and care less what you think. Maybe you would like aborted.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20888 Oct 4, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupid rants speak for themselves.
because my rants are opposite your childish fantasies, and you can't prove your fantasy has ever worked anywhere, then stupid paints pictures all over your face.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#20889 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
because my rants are opposite your childish fantasies, and you can't prove your fantasy has ever worked anywhere, then stupid paints pictures all over your face.
YAWN. If you hang yourself with a rope enough times, you get used to it. You're a pro.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20890 Oct 4, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN. If you hang yourself with a rope enough times, you get used to it. You're a pro.
more fantasies.....I now have 9 lives?

woo-boy is what people say after you leave a room.

everyone sighs a relief....woo-boy.....that person is whacked.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20891 Oct 4, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN. If you hang yourself with a rope enough times, you get used to it. You're a pro.
waverly ohio......pike county

less than 5000 people and family income 20% under national average.

25% of waverly residents are on government assistance.

Pike county ranks in bottom of barrel of Ohio's prosperity.

you can purchase a house in waverly downtown, for less than a 2014 compact car.

waverly was important when the river was transportation, but since then the brains like Woo-boy have not figured out why the city is ranked almost last in Ohio for prosperity.

Woo-boy is still sitting on the bank of the river trying to charge indians a toll to pass by.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#20892 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
waverly ohio......pike county
less than 5000 people and family income 20% under national average.
25% of waverly residents are on government assistance.
Pike county ranks in bottom of barrel of Ohio's prosperity.
you can purchase a house in waverly downtown, for less than a 2014 compact car.
waverly was important when the river was transportation, but since then the brains like Woo-boy have not figured out why the city is ranked almost last in Ohio for prosperity.
Woo-boy is still sitting on the bank of the river trying to charge indians a toll to pass by.
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.
Abortathon2013

Canton, OH

#20893 Oct 4, 2013
You know, back when "God's President" GW Bush made abortion illegal...aaaah ha ha ha ha!

What we need to do is to tear down all these tax free pedophile training facilities you call churches and replace them with eco-friendly, drive thru abortion clinics. Then we need to build a wall on the north boundary of Texas to keep out all those unwanted elements. Finally slap a polygraph machine on the presidential debates and an IQ test on the ability to vote and call it the end of the GOP. And America lived happily ever after.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20894 Oct 4, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.
and you are living proof of your statement.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20895 Oct 4, 2013
Abortathon2013 wrote:
You know, back when "God's President" GW Bush made abortion illegal...aaaah ha ha ha ha!
What we need to do is to tear down all these tax free pedophile training facilities you call churches and replace them with eco-friendly, drive thru abortion clinics. Then we need to build a wall on the north boundary of Texas to keep out all those unwanted elements. Finally slap a polygraph machine on the presidential debates and an IQ test on the ability to vote and call it the end of the GOP. And America lived happily ever after.
it is not 10AM and you already are hitting the crack pipe.
RealitysLittleBu bble

Canton, OH

#20896 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not 10AM and you already are hitting the crack pipe.
...said the guy who told us Texas would be it's own country by now, the stock market would be down 5000 points, he was moving out of the country (Also see "Patriot") and armed citizens would be rioting in the streets. Let's not forget the wisdom you have shown in your multiple public death threats.

There is no amount of drugs that could justify your stupidity
Old Guy

Dayton, OH

#20898 Oct 4, 2013
OnThe EdgeOfTown wrote:
Old Guy - at best you've misinterpreted verse 22 - "but there is no harm" does not exclude the loss of a fetus, but does include the early birth of a viable child...at worst you've distorted the passage beyond common understanding.
So, you understand "miscarriage" to include the birth of a viable offspring? "Miscarriage" by definition means that the fetus was not viable.

"The spontaneous, premature expulsion of a nonviable embryo or fetus from the uterus. Also called spontaneous abortion."

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/miscarriage

"When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

I take the "and yet no further harm follows" clause to mean that there is no further harm to the MOTHER. If the mother eventually dies from the injury, then it's "eye for eye" time, and the penalty would be death.

Once again, if this is such an important tenet of the Christian faith, please point out the Bible passage that explicitly says "abortion is murder."
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#20900 Oct 4, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you understand "miscarriage" to include the birth of a viable offspring? "Miscarriage" by definition means that the fetus was not viable.
"The spontaneous, premature expulsion of a nonviable embryo or fetus from the uterus. Also called spontaneous abortion."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/miscarriage
"When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine."
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
I take the "and yet no further harm follows" clause to mean that there is no further harm to the MOTHER. If the mother eventually dies from the injury, then it's "eye for eye" time, and the penalty would be death.
Once again, if this is such an important tenet of the Christian faith, please point out the Bible passage that explicitly says "abortion is murder."
C'mon now, quit making them mad.
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#20901 Oct 4, 2013
Abortathon2013 wrote:
You know, back when "God's President" GW Bush made abortion illegal...aaaah ha ha ha ha!
Abortion has NEVER been made illegal. What a PUTZ you are.
Old Guy

Dayton, OH

#20902 Oct 4, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion has NEVER been made illegal. What a PUTZ you are.
He was just making a funny.

But, abortion used to be illegal in most places.(When we were both younger, wealthy U.S. women would fly to Japan to get legal abortions.) It's only been legal for the last 40 years or so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_...
juscurious

Chillicothe, OH

#20903 Oct 4, 2013
following
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#20904 Oct 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not 10AM and you already are hitting the crack pipe.
Well something sure has fried your brain cells.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20905 Oct 5, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well something sure has fried your brain cells.
you are as sharp as a stick of warm butter.

what a display of whit you display.

You are quite humorous in the morning by reading your fantasy illusions.

just waiting for Santa or the great OZ to enter your fantasies.

Did Scott Walker enter your fantasy last night?

He opened all national parks in Wisconsin with surplus funds derived from the balanced budget his state operates under.

Wonder if recall petitions are at each entry to sign for recall of Obama yet?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#20906 Oct 5, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just making a funny.
No,no,no. When you make a funny, you're supposed to use LOL. Otherwise it's an undocumented funny and it really doesn't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion Nuts, GO AWAY!!! 20 min Net Nut 3
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 2 hr Dayton deal 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Proud American 20,707
News Three indicted in assault, rape that left victi... 22 hr MookyBlaylock 1
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" 22 hr MookyBlaylock 5
Will CBS cancel "Madame Secretary" now? Wed Fan of Leon The Man 1
Donald Trump NEVER gave a blank check to a cont... Wed Fan of Leon The Man 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages