Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Springboro Forum

Comments (Page 909)

Showing posts 18,161 - 18,180 of28,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
woo-boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20053
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Muh Momma sez I have an in-larged obdula oblongotta...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20054
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Everything, any person with half a brain knows that the House GOP has held this country hostage for their ALEC and huge corporate buddies who have them bought and paid for. You keep blaming one person who has no control over what those idiots are doing. Go back to school and learn how Government works.
Obama has a Senate paralyzed by filibusters, and a House controlled by tea party wingnuts. Believing that the president can fix this dysfunction with some magical feat of "leadership" is naive.
The economy is slowly, slowly returning to health. We need to demand that Congress do something other than obstruct.
The GOP has NOT held this country hostage for "their corporate buddies". If that were so then those 'corporate buddies' would go away or vanish when the Dems had all 3 houses (senate, congress & white ) & that didn't happen because the basic picture doesn't change. One thing that does change is when politicians raise taxes the jobs & money will go elseware.
There are different pervasive phylosophies between Dems & Rep, & Tea Party & progressives etc but the primary problem is the career politician protecting their cushy cushy jobs that the LIV & teat sucking voters keep voting for.
Yes there are some good ones but overall Politicians are the best reason for term limits.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20055
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Everything, any person with half a brain knows that the House GOP has held this country hostage for their ALEC and huge corporate buddies who have them bought and paid for. You keep blaming one person who has no control over what those idiots are doing. Go back to school and learn how Government works.
Obama has a Senate paralyzed by filibusters, and a House controlled by tea party wingnuts. Believing that the president can fix this dysfunction with some magical feat of "leadership" is naive.
The economy is slowly, slowly returning to health. We need to demand that Congress do something other than obstruct.
What are they obstructing? DumBama couldn't create a job if he had his own lemonade stand. Didn't you see where he wasted much of our tax dollars on green energy? The few jobs that were created with the so-called stimulus cost thousands and even tens of thousands per job. That's now how you create jobs.

Now if you knew how government worked, you would know that people from different leaderships work together--not against each other. He's said it before (and so has Biden Boob) if he can't get Congress to go along with him, he'll find some way to get around them. In his most recent assault on our Constitution, he decided he was going to stall the employer mandate until after the election. WTF does he think he is to do that? I know he's an un-American, but the least he can do is respect the way our government works.

Your President had two years to do something with this economy with an all Democrat Congress and Senate. What did he waste our time and money on? Commie Care.

He was more interested in promoting Socialism and government dependency than he ever was about jobs and the economy. Good job DumBama, the government now controls 1/6 of our economy and we've never had this amount of government dependents before.

Look at the results of his actions and quit blaming Republicans for protecting our country from this Communist.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20056
Aug 20, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they obstructing? DumBama couldn't create a job if he had his own lemonade stand. Didn't you see where he wasted much of our tax dollars on green energy? The few jobs that were created with the so-called stimulus cost thousands and even tens of thousands per job. That's now how you create jobs.
Now if you knew how government worked, you would know that people from different leaderships work together--not against each other. He's said it before (and so has Biden Boob) if he can't get Congress to go along with him, he'll find some way to get around them. In his most recent assault on our Constitution, he decided he was going to stall the employer mandate until after the election. WTF does he think he is to do that? I know he's an un-American, but the least he can do is respect the way our government works.
Your President had two years to do something with this economy with an all Democrat Congress and Senate. What did he waste our time and money on? Commie Care.
He was more interested in promoting Socialism and government dependency than he ever was about jobs and the economy. Good job DumBama, the government now controls 1/6 of our economy and we've never had this amount of government dependents before.
Look at the results of his actions and quit blaming Republicans for protecting our country from this Communist.
Don't forget, "...The Republicans can come along but they have to sit in the back.' Add this example to the ones that you already mentioned. How divisive is that? And some people say that the repubs are uncompromising.
Then there's your ' the gov controls 1/6 of the economy'. That's almost 17% & Actually that's ONLY the health care part. Let's not forget National Defense, USDA, FCC, FAA, EPA, schools, highway funds, Social Security, Section 8 housing, SNAP, Medicare, Medicaid, & on & on. What percentage does that now come to?
In my opinion, anyone that isn't concerned is a sheep, anyone that isn't aware is a blind sheep.
I initially used blunter words but backed up & cleaned my words up.
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20057
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they obstructing? DumBama couldn't create a job if he had his own lemonade stand. Didn't you see where he wasted much of our tax dollars on green energy? The few jobs that were created with the so-called stimulus cost thousands and even tens of thousands per job. That's now how you create jobs.
Now if you knew how government worked, you would know that people from different leaderships work together--not against each other. He's said it before (and so has Biden Boob) if he can't get Congress to go along with him, he'll find some way to get around them. In his most recent assault on our Constitution, he decided he was going to stall the employer mandate until after the election. WTF does he think he is to do that? I know he's an un-American, but the least he can do is respect the way our government works.
Your President had two years to do something with this economy with an all Democrat Congress and Senate. What did he waste our time and money on? Commie Care.
He was more interested in promoting Socialism and government dependency than he ever was about jobs and the economy. Good job DumBama, the government now controls 1/6 of our economy and we've never had this amount of government dependents before.
Look at the results of his actions and quit blaming Republicans for protecting our country from this Communist.
I love your posts. Maple Resident too. When in the mood and have time, I scan this Bedford Forum, scrolling by the Canton and cronies, but always reading those of yours and Maple's.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20058
Aug 20, 2013
 
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your posts. Maple Resident too. When in the mood and have time, I scan this Bedford Forum, scrolling by the Canton and cronies, but always reading those of yours and Maple's.
Thank you my dear. I guess I fell into a rant. LOL!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20059
Aug 20, 2013
 
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget, "...The Republicans can come along but they have to sit in the back.' Add this example to the ones that you already mentioned. How divisive is that? And some people say that the repubs are uncompromising.
Then there's your ' the gov controls 1/6 of the economy'. That's almost 17% & Actually that's ONLY the health care part. Let's not forget National Defense, USDA, FCC, FAA, EPA, schools, highway funds, Social Security, Section 8 housing, SNAP, Medicare, Medicaid, & on & on. What percentage does that now come to?
In my opinion, anyone that isn't concerned is a sheep, anyone that isn't aware is a blind sheep.
I initially used blunter words but backed up & cleaned my words up.
Good choice. I bet if we actually calculated what government controls, we would be considered in a state of tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson once said "When the government fears the people, we have liberty. When people fear the government, we have tyranny."

Now we are at a point where we fear not having health insurance or lighting up a cigarette in public park.

When I read or hear these libs protest, I often wish I had a time machine where we could take them back 40 or 50 years and let them see what it was like to live in a much freer society. A society where people openly practiced religion, and parents actually raised their own children. A time where metal detectors were never needed in school, and people slept with their doors open and only the screen door to allow summer air in at night. A time where the poor had to try and the middle-class tried even harder.

Back then, the only people who depended on government were those truly need of their help. Not those who wanted to loaf or were so vacant of pride that they faked or lied about being able to work. Today, we live in a society where many on the government dole live better than working citizens.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20060
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lord! I have so much to add that I would have to key punch like Loren to get it done & I am not that good! lol
Truman was prez when I was born so your msg is something that I LIVED!!
Communities, families & churches took care of their own & 'Uncle Sam' does NOT realize that Uncle Sam is NOT quite a family member.
Thomas Jefferson also said..." A government big enough to give you everything that you want is also big enough to take it all away."
A very wise man.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20061
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they obstructing? DumBama couldn't create a job if he had his own lemonade stand. Didn't you see where he wasted much of our tax dollars on green energy? The few jobs that were created with the so-called stimulus cost thousands and even tens of thousands per job. That's now how you create jobs.
Now if you knew how government worked, you would know that people from different leaderships work together--not against each other. He's said it before (and so has Biden Boob) if he can't get Congress to go along with him, he'll find some way to get around them. In his most recent assault on our Constitution, he decided he was going to stall the employer mandate until after the election. WTF does he think he is to do that? I know he's an un-American, but the least he can do is respect the way our government works.
Your President had two years to do something with this economy with an all Democrat Congress and Senate. What did he waste our time and money on? Commie Care.
He was more interested in promoting Socialism and government dependency than he ever was about jobs and the economy. Good job DumBama, the government now controls 1/6 of our economy and we've never had this amount of government dependents before.
Look at the results of his actions and quit blaming Republicans for protecting our country from this Communist.
I see you have selective memory- "We're going to do anything we can to make sure that this is a one term President" Yurtle the Turtle Kentucky idiot.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20062
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good choice. I bet if we actually calculated what government controls, we would be considered in a state of tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson once said "When the government fears the people, we have liberty. When people fear the government, we have tyranny."
Now we are at a point where we fear not having health insurance or lighting up a cigarette in public park.
When I read or hear these libs protest, I often wish I had a time machine where we could take them back 40 or 50 years and let them see what it was like to live in a much freer society. A society where people openly practiced religion, and parents actually raised their own children. A time where metal detectors were never needed in school, and people slept with their doors open and only the screen door to allow summer air in at night. A time where the poor had to try and the middle-class tried even harder.
Back then, the only people who depended on government were those truly need of their help. Not those who wanted to loaf or were so vacant of pride that they faked or lied about being able to work. Today, we live in a society where many on the government dole live better than working citizens.
In case you haven't noticed, this is 2013 not 1776. Did people think government was a tyranny when everything was rationed during WWII? I could explain it but I can't make your fascist attitude understand it.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20063
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

So rationing is good now? Bread lines will be good too I assume?
you decide

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20064
Aug 21, 2013
 

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20065
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

you decide wrote:
http://rare.us/story/the-incoh erence-of-john-kasichs-cave-in -on-obamacare/
EXACTLY!!!!!! And the reason ohio will remain FOREVER in 19th century mentality.... All republicans in Ohio end up acting like a pissdown his leg liberal..... WHY IS THAT???

Has ohio not lost enough electoral votes yet?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20066
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have selective memory- "We're going to do anything we can to make sure that this is a one term President" Yurtle the Turtle Kentucky idiot.
WOW! You accuse someone else of selective memory on your/this thought?
The 'one term president' goal by either party was there in 2012, 2004, 1996, 1992, 1984, 1980 etc etc. Sometimes it happened sometimes it didn't. It's normal. geeez...talk about idiots!
HypocritePops

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20067
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! You accuse someone else of selective memory on your/this thought?
The 'one term president' goal by either party was there in 2012, 2004, 1996, 1992, 1984, 1980 etc etc. Sometimes it happened sometimes it didn't. It's normal. geeez...talk about idiots!
Cry some more about name calling.
HypocritePops

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20068
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a limp response. I expected better from you. I guess I had a weak moment thinking someone from Canton with numerous silly stupid unoriginal names had a tiny bit of wit as opposed to a large bit of limpness.
Don't worry Annie. Lots of things go limp when you are around.
HypocritePops

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20069
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I can see why I don't fit the bill. Statistically speaking, it takes a toddler to get a Republican stiff.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20070
Aug 21, 2013
 
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! You accuse someone else of selective memory on your/this thought?
The 'one term president' goal by either party was there in 2012, 2004, 1996, 1992, 1984, 1980 etc etc. Sometimes it happened sometimes it didn't. It's normal. geeez...talk about idiots!
I disagree. I don't remember Tom Daschle (Senate Majority Leader during the Bush years) EVER saying that their TOP priority was to deny G.W. Bush a second term. Maybe you could point me to that quote.

But here's Senate Majority Leader McConnell saying it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20071
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I don't remember Tom Daschle (Senate Majority Leader during the Bush years) EVER saying that their TOP priority was to deny G.W. Bush a second term. Maybe you could point me to that quote.
But here's Senate Majority Leader McConnell saying it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Daschle was too busy cheatin on taxes.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20072
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I don't remember Tom Daschle (Senate Majority Leader during the Bush years) EVER saying that their TOP priority was to deny G.W. Bush a second term. Maybe you could point me to that quote.
But here's Senate Majority Leader McConnell saying it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
They do NOT have to say it. It IS the GOAL of the campaign or why contest the incumbent??
It doesn't matter if it's congress, governor, mayor or what ever, the goal is to beat the opponent or why run?
Why make campaign contrbutions if not to win? Why travel exhaustively & make speaches & give interviews if not to win.
The only reason to make the 'one term' statement is so that people that do not realize what the campaign actions mean will then understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,161 - 18,180 of28,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springboro Discussions

Search the Springboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why can't we post photos any more? 2 hr The Hack Checker 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr toomanymistakes 18,486
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Not One Voice 30,997
17-year-old boy indicted for knock-out game 17 hr The Hack Checker 1
Angela Robinson Wed Long time 1
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) Tue Countryfan69demgatorssuck 20
tina Jul 6 thetallcoolone 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••