Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Funny how every rightwing claim you guys make on here and every prediction you repeat from your Tea Bagger's emailed newsletters is time and time again, proven to be complete garbage and absolutely false. From healthcare, to the environment, to the economy. Every single thing. Wonder how long it will be before you guys stop and realize that? Considering a huge part of America could instantly see that GW Bush and his administration were idiots and conniving, corporate war mongers, cashing in on religion to push forward their oil industry agenda, while you guys gleefully voted for him twice, I'd say it will be a very long time before you guys can take a step back and realize how stupid you sound when you make these false claims.
DontMindTheFacts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Wonder why you never hear people saying things like "He wasn't a real Democrat" or "He wasn't a real Atheist"? Any time a rightwinger gets busted being a scumbag or a liar, we always hear things like "He wasn't a real Republican" or "Conservative" or "Christian". Your camp has been dishing out bullsh1t so long that you have your excuses lined up like a Pez candy dispenser.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you can tell us why his dog doesn't ride on the same plane? It couldn't be because he's a muslim or anything as crazy as that..... so why does bo get his own Osprey?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

WordGames wrote:
<quoted text>
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
-Greek proverb
it is called Succession Planning.

performed daily in the military & business word.

to teach for tomorrow.
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
People! It's 2013 not 2010. Get over it!
I admit I thought it odd that this thread is 3 years old and has had so many posters. It does meander all over the place but it is still quite interesting, informative and even funny at times. It's entertainment, so change the channel if you don't like the program.
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

DontMindTheFacts wrote:
Funny how every rightwing claim you guys make on here and every prediction you repeat from your Tea Bagger's emailed newsletters is time and time again, proven to be complete garbage and absolutely false. From healthcare, to the environment, to the economy. Every single thing. Wonder how long it will be before you guys stop and realize that? Considering a huge part of America could instantly see that GW Bush and his administration were idiots and conniving, corporate war mongers, cashing in on religion to push forward their oil industry agenda, while you guys gleefully voted for him twice, I'd say it will be a very long time before you guys can take a step back and realize how stupid you sound when you make these false claims.
What guys gleefully voted for what guy twice?
UhOhFacts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
What guys gleefully voted for what guy twice?
Rightwing Christian Conservatives (Also see the Tea Party, Libertarians, Freedom Works, The Heritage Foundation, The Koch Brothers, Blackwater, K12, Dominionism)

Look it up
UhOhFacts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

GW Bush
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I challenge you. Show me one place where I could have copied and pasted my reply. Just one. You can't, and do you know why? Because I didn't. Those are my own words and my own thoughts.
You're right and I was wrong. You may not know how to spell Strom Thurmond's last name, and you wrongly think he ran for President as as a Democrat, but I do believe now that you wrote those words.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right and I was wrong. You may not know how to spell Strom Thurmond's last name, and you wrongly think he ran for President as as a Democrat, but I do believe now that you wrote those words.
I didn't say that. What I said is that he held racist views while he was a Democrat.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

DontMindTheFacts wrote:
Wonder why you never hear people saying things like "He wasn't a real Democrat" or "He wasn't a real Atheist"? Any time a rightwinger gets busted being a scumbag or a liar, we always hear things like "He wasn't a real Republican" or "Conservative" or "Christian". Your camp has been dishing out bullsh1t so long that you have your excuses lined up like a Pez candy dispenser.
< R O F L > WITH ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL MANURE, I wager that the lettuce in your garden grows as high as an elephants eye.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Maybe you can tell us why his dog doesn't ride on the same plane? It couldn't be because he's a muslim or anything as crazy as that..... so why does bo get his own Osprey?
Probably for the same reason his wife does.

I remember trips he took where Wheezie took her own plane and arrived the day after DumBama did. WTF was she doing that she was so busy?

And let's not forget Nazi Piglosi. She ordered a much larger plane where she entertained family and guests. Every trip, she flew that plane from one side of the country to the other. When she wasn't using it, her family was.

Ah yes, the same carbon footprint left by Al Jazeera Gore.

Just some examples from the Democrat Bible: Do as I say, not as I do.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

UhOhFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwing Christian Conservatives (Also see the Tea Party, Libertarians, Freedom Works, The Heritage Foundation, The Koch Brothers, Blackwater, K12, Dominionism)
Look it up
Playing both sides of the topic now?
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

UhOhFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up
Such a limp response. I expected better from you. I guess I had a weak moment thinking someone from Canton with numerous silly stupid unoriginal names had a tiny bit of wit as opposed to a large bit of limpness.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

DontMindTheFacts wrote:
Funny how every rightwing claim you guys make on here and every prediction you repeat from your Tea Bagger's emailed newsletters is time and time again, proven to be complete garbage and absolutely false. From healthcare, to the environment, to the economy..
Nope. We were right about all of them.

We said Commie Care would be a jobs killer. It is. That's why DumBama illegally stalled the employer mandate until after next election. He knows the employer mandate will kill jobs.

We said Commie Care will dramatically increase the cost of healthcare. Ding, ding ding! Republicans were right on the money again. It did increase the cost of healthcare.

We said the stimulus was a complete waste of money. Guess what? It was a complete waste of money. DumBama has had over five years to do something about the economy, and we are still at 7.5% range of unemployment. And the only reason it's that low is because they keep adding people dropping out of the workforce to dilute the real figures.

What were we wrong about?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

DontMindTheFacts wrote:
We say that about a lot of Republicans be they in a scandal or not. I've said that about GW and I've said that about Boehner. I've said that about McCain and I've said that about Romney. Hell, I've even said that about our failed former Governor Bob Taft.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thurmond like many politicians held a lot of views during his career. For Democrats to conclude that Lott's remark was in reference to his racial views WHILE HE WAS A DEMOCRAT is nothing more than a play at the race card so common with liberals. Again, it was not a public event. It was a private event where some creepy liberal snuck in and recorded Lott's remarks.
So, twice you mentioned that it was a PRIVATE party where Lott made his comments, only to be recorded secretly by some liberal. Interesting detail, did you make that up? Because this is the reality:

Trent's comments were broadcast LIVE on CSPAN on December 5, 2002.

Here is the video: http://www.c-spanarchives.org/clip/25560

It's hard to believe anything you say when you make up details like that.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. We were right about all of them.
We said Commie Care would be a jobs killer. It is. That's why DumBama illegally stalled the employer mandate until after next election. He knows the employer mandate will kill jobs.
We said Commie Care will dramatically increase the cost of healthcare. Ding, ding ding! Republicans were right on the money again. It did increase the cost of healthcare.
We said the stimulus was a complete waste of money. Guess what? It was a complete waste of money. DumBama has had over five years to do something about the economy, and we are still at 7.5% range of unemployment. And the only reason it's that low is because they keep adding people dropping out of the workforce to dilute the real figures.
What were we wrong about?
Everything, any person with half a brain knows that the House GOP has held this country hostage for their ALEC and huge corporate buddies who have them bought and paid for. You keep blaming one person who has no control over what those idiots are doing. Go back to school and learn how Government works.
Obama has a Senate paralyzed by filibusters, and a House controlled by tea party wingnuts. Believing that the president can fix this dysfunction with some magical feat of "leadership" is naive.
The economy is slowly, slowly returning to health. We need to demand that Congress do something other than obstruct.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

The country is HARDLY returning to health. Banks are back to making food stamp backed mortgages and everyones job is now turning into a twenty hour a week job thanks to Obummercare.

The folks that had money have doubled or tripled it in the stock market while the poor have just gotton poorer under Caesar Obamus! But all of Caesars good intentions are appreciated by the poor who are more and more eager to keep voting for more free cookies.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
The country is HARDLY returning to health. Banks are back to making food stamp backed mortgages and everyones job is now turning into a twenty hour a week job thanks to Obummercare.
The folks that had money have doubled or tripled it in the stock market while the poor have just gotton poorer under Caesar Obamus! But all of Caesars good intentions are appreciated by the poor who are more and more eager to keep voting for more free cookies.
If you got a high school diploma, turn it back in and start over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min Abdullah OBrian 18,591
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Worth Repeating 31,139
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 6 hr Vicki C in Arkansas 12
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Johnnie Mac 2,221
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... 19 hr Leon Repeat Offender 4
Kettering manufacturer wins $280K on aircraft p... Tue Defense Nut 1
Wright Patterson Air Force Base Tue The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs

•••