“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#19729 Aug 2, 2013
clueless wrote:
here is your MR. KSUCK at his best.
"The comments from Cuyahoga County Executive Ed FitzGerald urging the panel to examine the development office's procedures come after a newspaper review found that six of nine board members at JobsOhio have ties to companies that received tax credits or other state or JobsOhio assistance since Kasich took office in 2011 "
PO14

Bill Mason
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#19730 Aug 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Here's democrat leadership you can COUNT ON BABY!!!!!
Multiple sources say  NCR Corp. will relocate to Georgia and announce the move Tuesday.
The Atlanta Business Chronicle, a sister publication to the DBJ, is reporting that NCR NYSE: NCR will move its headquarters and 1,250 jobs to Duluth, Ga., as well as opening a 550,000-square-foot manufacturing operation in Macon, Ga., that will employ up to 880 people…
An official from Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland’s office, who spoke to the Dayton Business Journal Monday night, said NCR’s CEO Bill Nuti told Strickland that the company has been eying Georgia for some time now.…with local officials expressing frustration that the company was not responding to their requests.
Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue is expected to make the official announcement Tuesday with NCR receiving tax incentives from the local officials in Georgia.“NCR can’t recruit talent to move to Dayton, Ohio,” a source told the Chronicle.
Montgomery County Commissioner Dan Foley, sounded stunned when reached for comment.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
what sane person lives in Dayton on purpose?
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV

Wilbraham, MA

#19731 Aug 2, 2013
Leon Harrison is a Scientologist?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19732 Aug 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, quit being a ball of hate. I wasn't old enough to vote in 2000 or 2004. You've got a bug up your rear end about Christianity that prevents you from thinking straight.
I don't identify as a Libertarian, and I've never been to a tea party. I do like green tea and iced tea.
Look at how many politicians claim to be devout Christians. If this is going to be a Christian Nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and them admit that we just don't want to do it. The truth is that for most Politicians, Jesus is as much a prop as the American flag lapel pin.
ScandalBot

Canton, OH

#19733 Aug 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, quit being a ball of hate. I wasn't old enough to vote in 2000 or 2004. You've got a bug up your rear end about Christianity that prevents you from thinking straight.
I don't identify as a Libertarian, and I've never been to a tea party. I do like green tea and iced tea.
No hate here. You are just too young to realize that the GOP has been whoring out Christianity since Reagan. Ain't that right...Palin, Gingrich, Bachmann, Perry, Romney, GW Bush, Cain, Santorum, Reagan...
im spartacus snizz bizzer

Marysville, OH

#19734 Aug 2, 2013
jesus is myth
ScandalBot

Canton, OH

#19735 Aug 2, 2013
im spartacus snizz bizzer wrote:
jesus is myth
Still, a good prop if you want votes, an unfounded war or to "drill baby drill".
im spartacus snizz bizzer

Marysville, OH

#19736 Aug 2, 2013
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19737 Aug 2, 2013
ScandalBot wrote:
<quoted text>
No hate here. You are just too young to realize that the GOP has been whoring out Christianity since Reagan. Ain't that right...Palin, Gingrich, Bachmann, Perry, Romney, GW Bush, Cain, Santorum, Reagan...
Just like the left has being whoring out their scare tactic of pollution, global warming, climate change or whatever new word(s) for it they are using today.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19738 Aug 2, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at how many politicians claim to be devout Christians. If this is going to be a Christian Nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and them admit that we just don't want to do it. The truth is that for most Politicians, Jesus is as much a prop as the American flag lapel pin.
Jesus taught us to give of ourselves, not for government to forcefully take and give to others.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19739 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am betting one of those Pseudo Liberals Reported you and what gets me the BS that for Example Barefoot2626 post never gets removed is what gets me.
I've been ignoring BareStool for well over a month now in the US forums. I know it drives him crazy because in spite of never responding to him, he continues his rude responses to me.

He had one of my posts removed yesterday, so now it's going to be a war. Any least little thing he says out of line, I will take the time to report him.

As for myself, I never say anything that is now allowed by Topix or can't be said on radio or free television.

I don't think this problem has anything to do with being kicked off. If it did, I'm sure it wouldn't allow me to respond and just not post it. I think it has to do with Topix and the same problems they've always had keeping their system up and running.
Pops

Newport, KY

#19740 Aug 2, 2013
ScandalBot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT too young. How about Christianity since WASHINGTON, & in more recent history there's Truman & Carter.
The 'young one' is right. YOU are full of spite, hate & flat out meanness. Your insults & name calling overwhelm EVERY poster on here and your subsequent denial will be as valid as Bill Clinton saying, "I never had sex with that woman."
Now I await your name calling towards me. I can handle it.
Pops

Newport, KY

#19742 Aug 2, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at how many politicians claim to be devout Christians. If this is going to be a Christian Nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and them admit that we just don't want to do it. The truth is that for most Politicians, Jesus is as much a prop as the American flag lapel pin.
Before the whoring politicians of every party at every level started buying votes with government programs the communities, churches & families helped out. Do you know 1 major advantage that these groups had over the gov? They Knew & know the deadbeats, the druggies & alcoholics & gamblers personally. They knew who could be helped, who deserved aid, & who was a waste of effort. IF the wife/mother or husband/father was basically useless, the rest of the family was still helped but the 'useless one' was 'kicked to the curb' as deserved.
BUT the gov started increasing taxes so that THEY could get involved so that THEY could buy votes. It started off innocently enough but it has denied the the church, community & family of the funds that they would have used with proper discretion to help the truly needy.
That's the way that I see it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19743 Aug 2, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Before the whoring politicians of every party at every level started buying votes with government programs the communities, churches & families helped out. Do you know 1 major advantage that these groups had over the gov? They Knew & know the deadbeats, the druggies & alcoholics & gamblers personally. They knew who could be helped, who deserved aid, & who was a waste of effort. IF the wife/mother or husband/father was basically useless, the rest of the family was still helped but the 'useless one' was 'kicked to the curb' as deserved.
BUT the gov started increasing taxes so that THEY could get involved so that THEY could buy votes. It started off innocently enough but it has denied the the church, community & family of the funds that they would have used with proper discretion to help the truly needy.
That's the way that I see it.
Religious and private organizations won't help people who are stoned, drunk or even smoke. When it was suggested that welfare people take drug tests like working people, the liberals had a fit saying it was Hitleresque.

A couple of years ago, one of our local radio stations had this discussion. The libs were concerned about drug tests for welfare asking "what would happen to the children if these people lost benefits?
" After an hour of that, I called the radio station to address those people. I said "These liberals are claiming to be so compassionate about these welfare children who may be harmed by their parents losing safety net benefits, but where were these liberals all of these years when working people lost their income because of drug tests--or don't the children of working people count?"

I didn't hear another liberal call in concerned about those welfare children for the rest of the program. LOL!
Pops

Newport, KY

#19745 Aug 3, 2013
I have to agree since our posts carry similar themes.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19746 Aug 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious and private organizations won't help people who are stoned, drunk or even smoke. When it was suggested that welfare people take drug tests like working people, the liberals had a fit saying it was Hitleresque.
A couple of years ago, one of our local radio stations had this discussion. The libs were concerned about drug tests for welfare asking "what would happen to the children if these people lost benefits?
" After an hour of that, I called the radio station to address those people. I said "These liberals are claiming to be so compassionate about these welfare children who may be harmed by their parents losing safety net benefits, but where were these liberals all of these years when working people lost their income because of drug tests--or don't the children of working people count?"
I didn't hear another liberal call in concerned about those welfare children for the rest of the program. LOL!
Look what happened in Florida over their testing, they lost their rear ends paying for those tests and I call pure BS on that last sentence.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19747 Aug 4, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look what happened in Florida over their testing, they lost their rear ends paying for those tests and I call pure BS on that last sentence.
What happened in Florida was that they gave plenty of warning to those who were required to take drug tests. That's not how it works in the working world. When I have to take a drug test, I get ten seconds of warning. Then when I report to the clinic, it's timed so they know I didn't stop anywhere along the way.

Then of course we have the liberal courts that get in the way of this progress. See, liberals believe that it's okay to drug test people that work to earn their money and that people who get money for free shouldn't.
ScandalBot

Canton, OH

#19748 Aug 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the left has being whoring out their scare tactic of pollution, global warming, climate change or whatever new word(s) for it they are using today.
Right, like the myth of when the river caught on fire in Ohio. Oh yah...that one was real. How about the myth of GW Bush deregulating the energy industry, followed by the gulf being coated in oil? Oh yah...that happened. So anyways...how about that water walking Jewish zombie and his magic invisible sky daddy?
ScandalBot

Canton, OH

#19749 Aug 4, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I'm NOT too young. How about Christianity since WASHINGTON, & in more recent history there's Truman & Carter.
The 'young one' is right. YOU are full of spite, hate & flat out meanness. Your insults & name calling overwhelm EVERY poster on here and your subsequent denial will be as valid as Bill Clinton saying, "I never had sex with that woman."
Now I await your name calling towards me. I can handle it.
I'm glad that you can handle the fact that no one was talking to you. As far as Clinton banging that fat girl, I'm guessing every president has done it. Now the "Christianity" since Washington thing. Is that why the founder's of our country made it VERY clear not to mix politics and religion? Besides, Washington was a Deist. Now show me a statue of Jesus in our nation's capital. Ooops, all Greek and Egyptian gods. Wonder why?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19750 Aug 4, 2013
ScandalBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like the myth of when the river caught on fire in Ohio. Oh yah...that one was real. How about the myth of GW Bush deregulating the energy industry, followed by the gulf being coated in oil? Oh yah...that happened. So anyways...how about that water walking Jewish zombie and his magic invisible sky daddy?
The difference between the Cuyahoga river starting on fire and global bullship is that rivers don't catch on fire. Something flammable needs to be in the water in order for that to happen.

In other words, we had empirical evidence that the water did not dilute the chemicals and thus a flawed theory. Therefore, we took action based on results of that experiment. That's much different than wasting trillions of dollars on something we have no proof of, and even less proof that there is anything we can do about it.

Another difference between Cuyahoga river and global warming is that after we cleaned up the river, it didn't cost Americans millions of jobs that fled overseas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Anita 19,287
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 9 hr happy camper 7
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) 13 hr SPECIAL 309
Police Chief: was justice served in Springboro ... (Dec '08) 13 hr SPECIAL 166
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr SPECIAL 31,282
greene county humane society Tue Tina 5
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp Tue The New Cool Warrior 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]