Pops

Newport, KY

#19708 Jul 31, 2013
My View wrote:
In keeping with general topic I think there are several people, men and women, who are capable of being darn good governors....Problem is MONEY! Not a Kasich fan at all but he basically outspent Strickland....and no matter who goes up against him this time around, be ready to deal with the Cook brothers, FOX news, and a bunch of other entities not even in Ohio. All about the BENS!!
The problem is NOT money itself. It is the heart, intent, morals & ethics of people that have & or do NOT have it.
Have you ever realized that programs started by private enterprise stay stable & long term especially when compared to government programs? Not that some privately started programs don't have some other source of funding.
How about the Noble Prize, Harvard, Carnagie Hall, Universities of Penn & Virginia, zoos & museums around the country etc.
Compare that to funding for highway infrastructures, Social (in)Security that OUR elected reps have invaded, then there's the benefits that those same reps receive that far exceed what the average worker/taxpayer gets. Then there's the fact that our so called reps are even waived from Obama Care. WHY? Because their plans makes Obama Care look like the mess that it is.
That is one example of many of the problem NOT being the Bennies, it's certain people.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19709 Jul 31, 2013
Xxx i used to vote for repubs in ohio but Voinovich was a POS. You could count on him to vote like a democrat EVERY time. Bad as Taft... hells bells might as well of voted for Moonbat kucinich.
You are correct about kasich is the best thing to happen to ohio but as soon as he's gone Nikki Haley and Nathan Deal are poised to poach ohio factories hand over fist.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19710 Jul 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Xxx i used to vote for repubs in ohio but Voinovich was a POS. You could count on him to vote like a democrat EVERY time. Bad as Taft... hells bells might as well of voted for Moonbat kucinich.
You are correct about kasich is the best thing to happen to ohio but as soon as he's gone Nikki Haley and Nathan Deal are poised to poach ohio factories hand over fist.
Voinovich did the same as Kasich not only with Ohio, but Cleveland as well.

I never liked the liberal side of him, but he is a fiscal conservative.

After he left office, we went from being in debt to a million dollar rainy day fund. The best move I remember is when he led legislation prohibiting prisoners from suing the state. He couldn't stop the lawsuits, but what he did do was take state funding away so they had no money for legal fees.

If you were a prisoner and wanted to sue the state..... fine, but pay for your own lawyers.

Voinovich was also responsible for getting rid of State Stores. Before Voinovich, the only place to purchase alcohol in the state (besides beer and wine) was the State Stores. It was an expense to the state which we didn't need and you couldn't bust kids buying booze. The city or state wouldn't fine themselves.

The state took a wrong turn with Taft and Strckland; Taft (the RINO) being the worst.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19711 Jul 31, 2013
xxxrayted what happend that your not signed in.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19712 Aug 1, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
xxxrayted what happend that your not signed in.
When signed in, my posts would not appear. I mean, I would post a reply and it would show up as normal, but only I could see them; nobody else.

After a while I got suspicious because nobody was replying to my posts, and I know the people that usually do. Also, after I made a post and went back to the Topic menu, it didn't show I was the last poster to the forum. So I knew something was wrong. So when I signed out and went back to the topics I was posting to, none of my posts where there. So I signed back in again, and there they were, right in front of me.

I contacted Topix, but as expected,no reply. I went to the FAQ's and it had nothing there about the problem I was experiencing.

Now the only way for people other than myself to see my posts are to post them not signed in. If I'm signed in, only I will see my replies.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#19713 Aug 1, 2013
What about his Jobs Ohio ???? Why is this new system so secret ? I don't understand why the public is not allowed to looked at the books of a corporation funded by the tax payers. Tell me Mr. KSUCK and his friends don't have their fingers into this pot of monies ...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#19714 Aug 1, 2013
My View wrote:
In keeping with general topic I think there are several people, men and women, who are capable of being darn good governors....Problem is MONEY! Not a Kasich fan at all but he basically outspent Strickland....and no matter who goes up against him this time around, be ready to deal with the Cook brothers, FOX news, and a bunch of other entities not even in Ohio. All about the BENS!!
Above we see your common low information voter.

"Cook Brothers"

"FOX News"

Note, the actual name is Koch (pronouced like Coke) Brothers, who live in Kansas

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opens...

Anyone who wants Koch cash out of the system, should complain about George Soros as well.

Now, I don't like the Koch Brothers either, because they want amnesty for illegals.
FakeScandal1001

Canton, OH

#19715 Aug 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Above we see your common low information voter.
"Cook Brothers"
"FOX News"
Note, the actual name is Koch (pronouced like Coke) Brothers, who live in Kansas
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opens...
Anyone who wants Koch cash out of the system, should complain about George Soros as well.
Now, I don't like the Koch Brothers either, because they want amnesty for illegals.
There are your words, and then there are these things known as facts. Don't confuse the two. Besides, GW Bush suggested amnesty for illegals years ago.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/yet-another-su...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

http://www.thenation.com/blog/167999/its-offi...

“fück that shït”

Since: Jul 13

Dayton, OH

#19716 Aug 1, 2013
Why is this still around its from 2010 it's obsolete
Pops

Newport, KY

#19717 Aug 1, 2013
Derpty wrote:
Why is this still around its from 2010 it's obsolete
To make people curious.
Pops

Newport, KY

#19718 Aug 1, 2013
Anyone notice that of the three links in post #19715, 1 is a 'survey' from a college that Forbes ranks # 585th out of 650 colleges? That barely makes the 10th percentile. The other two links are opinion pieces based on such a mediocre work by a bottom dwelling school.
AND these links are posed as "facts" by the poster.

Ivy League-ISIS

#19719 Aug 1, 2013
FakeScandal1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse the two. Besides, GW Bush suggested amnesty for illegals years ago.
Most of us informed people are aware of that, it's why we don't like Bush much either.
Scandaltron3000

Canton, OH

#19720 Aug 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us informed people are aware of that, it's why we don't like Bush much either.
Right...after you voted for him twice. Some of us were informed enough to not buy into the oil for Jesus "Mission Accomplished" pitch. That's why us REALLY informed folks aren't fooled by a Rightwing Conservative Christian Republican calling themselves a Libertarian or a Tea Party member.

United States

#19721 Aug 1, 2013
As if were really going to vote for a democrat on imigration issue????? Or foreign policy issues??????

Hellooooo Retard...... you are mistaken.

Ivy League-ISIS

#19722 Aug 1, 2013
Scandaltron3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...after you voted for him twice. Some of us were informed enough to not buy into the oil for Jesus "Mission Accomplished" pitch. That's why us REALLY informed folks aren't fooled by a Rightwing Conservative Christian Republican calling themselves a Libertarian or a Tea Party member.
Dude, quit being a ball of hate. I wasn't old enough to vote in 2000 or 2004. You've got a bug up your rear end about Christianity that prevents you from thinking straight.

I don't identify as a Libertarian, and I've never been to a tea party. I do like green tea and iced tea.

Ivy League-ISIS

#19723 Aug 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
As if were really going to vote for a democrat on imigration issue????? Or foreign policy issues??????
Hellooooo Retard...... you are mistaken.
If McCain was in office, we'd be in a few more wars.

There are a few old Dixiecrats who are against the illegals and the wars in the House, but they have no chance of going any higher.

United States

#19724 Aug 1, 2013
Mccain is lower than whaleshitt but still not as low as Caesar Obamus.

Ivy League-ISIS

#19725 Aug 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Mccain is lower than whaleshitt but still not as low as Caesar Obamus.
That is true

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19726 Aug 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When signed in, my posts would not appear. I mean, I would post a reply and it would show up as normal, but only I could see them; nobody else.
After a while I got suspicious because nobody was replying to my posts, and I know the people that usually do. Also, after I made a post and went back to the Topic menu, it didn't show I was the last poster to the forum. So I knew something was wrong. So when I signed out and went back to the topics I was posting to, none of my posts where there. So I signed back in again, and there they were, right in front of me.
I contacted Topix, but as expected,no reply. I went to the FAQ's and it had nothing there about the problem I was experiencing.
Now the only way for people other than myself to see my posts are to post them not signed in. If I'm signed in, only I will see my replies.
I am betting one of those Pseudo Liberals Reported you and what gets me the BS that for Example Barefoot2626 post never gets removed is what gets me.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#19727 Aug 2, 2013
here is your MR. KSUCK at his best.
"The comments from Cuyahoga County Executive Ed FitzGerald urging the panel to examine the development office's procedures come after a newspaper review found that six of nine board members at JobsOhio have ties to companies that received tax credits or other state or JobsOhio assistance since Kasich took office in 2011 "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" 5 hr Leon Harrison 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Chuck 19,222
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... 10 hr Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! 10 hr Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) 20 hr Do Something 22
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) 20 hr Master Grand 71
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springboro News, Events & Info