“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#19669 Jul 24, 2013
John Hancock wrote:
Fox news sucks and is for old people.#Truth
must be a lot of "old" folks huh

RATINGS: FOX NUMBER ONE IN ALL CABLE, MSNBC COLLAPSES

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

In all of cable, not just cable news, Fox News was the most-watched channel throughout all of last week. During the Boston bombings and subsequent manhunt, the new "Most Trusted Name In News" averaged 2.874 million viewers during primetime, and 1.77 million in total day.
CNN came in a distant third with 1.985 million and 1.329 million respectively.
Because no one turns to left-wing talk radio when major news is breaking, MSNBC humiliated itself with a 19th place showing. Fewer than a million viewers tuned in in primetime, and fewer than 600,000 in total day.
This is not a small deal, either. Once upon a time CNN was America's news outlet when major news broke. Even as Fox has overtaken CNN in recent years, that dynamic would flip during major news events. Obviously, that is no longer the case.
CNN certainly didn't help their situation throughout last week as the network became a laughingstock over flubs both big and small.
MSNBC, obviously, is paying for a choice they made long ago to get out of the news business. Today the network is nothing more than left-wing talk radio with video and smug hosts, many of whom are starting to all look alike.
Just Science

Canton, OH

#19670 Jul 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong boy... it takes a long time to delete in your browsing history. I added the judgement icons in seconds.
Keep on lying, but you are not very adept at it frankly.
Again, I have apparently given you too my credit for intellect.
Sorry, I guess you just aren't the brightest bulb on the Canton Christmas tree huh.
Carry on then.
Yet you haven't changed your screen name...huh? Perhaps you shouldn't talk with your mouth full. Just like how you are ALWAYS talking about boys...Science.
Just Science

Canton, OH

#19671 Jul 24, 2013
I'm good on making a 12 year old drag queen look stupid. Too easy. I'll check back when the forum isn't so...alternative.

Columbus, OH

#19672 Jul 24, 2013
Just Science wrote:
I'm good on making a 12 year old drag queen look stupid. Too easy. I'll check back when the forum isn't so...alternative.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't let the door hit ya in the keyster as you run away with your tail between your legs boy.

Columbus, OH

#19673 Jul 24, 2013
Just Science wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you haven't changed your screen name...huh? Perhaps you shouldn't talk with your mouth full. Just like how you are ALWAYS talking about boys...Science.
hahahaha

I believe it was you who selected the screen name "reality boy"

Just using you preferred first moniker.

Telling huh boy.

Pizza In The Closet

Canton, OH

#19674 Jul 24, 2013
Strange how in your example, you judged your own post touching/nuts. Wonder why? Ohhhh...there's that science thing again, Lil' Trooper.

Sorry I won't indulge your homoerotic desires to be punished by another man in a public forum, which is obvious by your posts.

Columbus, OH

#19675 Jul 24, 2013
Pizza In The Closet wrote:
Strange how in your example, you judged your own post touching/nuts. Wonder why? Ohhhh...there's that science thing again, Lil' Trooper.
Sorry I won't indulge your homoerotic desires to be punished by another man in a public forum, which is obvious by your posts.
Back for more eh boy?

Thanks for all the cool negative icons proving that you are WELL aware of how to post multiple icons and a liar.

Most of all I love all the icons cause they prove I am living inside your head RENT FREE. hahahahahahahaha

I guess you lied when you said you were leaving huh.

Well, bring on the icons boy (cause I luv em) and declare victory

Thanks for attempting to play though.

Beez

Bellville, OH

#19679 Jul 24, 2013
Reality Trust Fund Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You people must be awfully afraid of stuff if you need an AK-47 with a 100 round clip to protect your family. Funny how most of the people who live in constant fear for the FEDS, usually end up with a toddler locked up in their doomsday Bible bunkers.
Actually, when it comes to guns, don't forget all the gang bangers who are celebrating the easy access they have had to military assault weapons for decades, thanks to the NRA and folks like yourself.

The reason we have the second amendment is so we can defend ourselves against a hostile govt. When govt is left unchecked, they tend to start believing that we shouldn't think for ourselves. Much like our current environment. The second amendment actually has nothing to do with home protection. People really should use the internet to educate themselves rather than polluting it with opinions based on feelings. This world is bigger than any individual. All the laws and restrictions in the world are not going to stop those who have no respect for the rule of law in the first place. It is time to acknowledge the world we live in instead of lying to ourselves about a utopia that will never exist this side of heaven.
Pops

Newport, KY

#19680 Jul 24, 2013
MomsBasement4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, as much as science has proven you do love chatting it up with other men, there's really no need for you to keep begging to gargle my Harry Potters. Science has spoken and boy did it make you look stupid. This IS fun. Get real used to it Princess.
Also, deleting your browsing history isn't what Pops was talking about but I do like how it's the only way you can get someone on here to agree with you.
Man, you just can't win, lil' scientifically proven secret homosexual.
Another Canton A.K.A. & the list grows. How many are there now?
Pops

Newport, KY

#19681 Jul 24, 2013
Beez wrote:
<quoted text>.
The reason we have the second amendment is so we can defend ourselves against a hostile govt. When govt is left unchecked, they tend to start believing that we shouldn't think for ourselves. Much like our current environment. The second amendment actually has nothing to do with home protection. People really should use the internet to educate themselves rather than polluting it with opinions based on feelings. This world is bigger than any individual. All the laws and restrictions in the world are not going to stop those who have no respect for the rule of law in the first place. It is time to acknowledge the world we live in instead of lying to ourselves about a utopia that will never exist this side of heaven.
You're very correct. In fact the 1st 6 amendments are very specific about protecting the individual from the government. Other amendments also protect US from the gov but there's a significant msg in the fact that the FIRST SIX CONSECUTIVE amendments strongly provide for personal rights/PROTECTIONS. NOT government powers. Hmmmmm
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19682 Jul 25, 2013
Beez wrote:
<quoted text>.
No, it was to create the ability to form cohesive militia units to counter military conquests from foreign countries. your lack of understanding of the historical facts brought you a faulty conclusion. At the time, America could not afford to house, feed, and pay a standing Army, so militia were the only way they could even hope to protect it's borders. If England had chosen to revisit the matter, then the nation needed the ability to stand ground until an Army could be raised. Does the word "militia" not have any meaning in your opinion? And to truly understand, try to read the document with the meaning of the wording at that time in history. Some words mean different things in today's world. At that time an assault weapon did not nessesarily mean an automatic weapon.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19683 Jul 25, 2013
Beez wrote:
<quoted text>.
The reason we have the second amendment is so we can defend ourselves against a hostile govt.
If that was true, we should have the right to bear NUCLEAR arms (otherwise it's going to be a pretty one-sided battle!)

Actually, the text of the amendment says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed, but the Supreme Court has ruled that that, while the right exists, all sorts of limitations are legal. That sure sounds like "infringement" to me.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19684 Jul 25, 2013
John Hancock wrote:
Fox news sucks and is for old people.#Truth
Why is it CNN and pMSNBC can't pry their constituents away from MTV and BET stations to watch????
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19687 Jul 25, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it CNN and pMSNBC can't pry their constituents away from MTV and BET stations to watch????
Most likely because you get more truthful reporting from the Comedy Channel. What is pMSNBC? Never heard of it. Seen a clip that shows a Fox Channel News Alert that stated "Cat Has Standoff With Bird" Cat was on the inside looking out the window at the bird. Saw another one that stated that Obama staged the meteorite over Russia that claimed he staged it for Climate Change agenda.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19688 Jul 25, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumped right on my last post huh, facts are facts, you just don't like them,doesn't fit your agenda.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19689 Jul 25, 2013
I rest my case, I would agree with you, but that would make us both ignorant.

Nashville, TN

#19691 Jul 25, 2013
Good luck in 9th grade this year chump.

Nashville, TN

#19692 Jul 25, 2013
Keep voting for free bees. Its working out fantastic.
Pops

Newport, KY

#19693 Jul 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>No, it was to create the ability to form cohesive militia units to counter military conquests from foreign countries. your lack of understanding of the historical facts brought you a faulty conclusion. At the time, America could not afford to house, feed, and pay a standing Army, so militia were the only way they could even hope to protect it's borders. If England had chosen to revisit the matter, then the nation needed the ability to stand ground until an Army could be raised. Does the word "militia" not have any meaning in your opinion?
Sry but glad to say that you are not quite correct. Check out 'USC 310 10' & learn the OFFICIAL, lawful, legal definition of a militia.
Pops

Newport, KY

#19694 Jul 25, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true, we should have the right to bear NUCLEAR arms (otherwise it's going to be a pretty one-sided battle!)
Actually, the text of the amendment says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed, but the Supreme Court has ruled that that, while the right exists, all sorts of limitations are legal. That sure sounds like "infringement" to me.
Actually the 2nd amendment is one of the briefest& most succient of ALL of the amendments on purpose to minimize if not to eliminate any misunderstanding of it's intent/message. Technictely(sp), A person should be allowed to own a ICBM. With that said, I personally have a problem with any one & every one having a Thompson submachine gun but prohibition of such IS in violition of the 2nd amendment. It is subject to the simple "infringement" of wording.
IF the 2nd amendment needs to be re-worded then it should be re-written but until then it is the unambigiuos constitutional law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min WARRIOR 19,475
pants up, don't loot! 2 hr The New Cool Warrior 2
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... 3 hr The Hack Checker 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr hypocrites and liars 31,415
Sheela Angel in East Dayton 8 hr Fact 2
I aint black an' I ain't on crack... 21 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Is anyone related to frank price 21 hr R D price 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News