Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33442 Sep 1, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are one of them that voted for McCain then is what you are trying to say because you have already proven you are full of shit since everyone knows McCain is a Liberal like yourself which explains why you think the way you do in your postings.
Not really. I just thought that since you said that McCain was too "left" for you and you voted for Obama instead that you would be able to articulate one issue on which McCain was too Obama's left. Obviously, asking you to be able to explain your rather extreme assertions is asking too much. Why am I not surprised?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#33443 Sep 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I just thought that since you said that McCain was too "left" for you and you voted for Obama instead that you would be able to articulate one issue on which McCain was too Obama's left. Obviously, asking you to be able to explain your rather extreme assertions is asking too much. Why am I not surprised?
I think the reason that "Indy" won't answer that is because he's been joking with us all along. How else do you explain his latest decree?
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Palin wasn't successful and the only thing she was successful at was selling books but the Liberals in the Republican Party sure loved her and McCain along with the Liberal Demcorats.
Palin is a liberal??? That has to be a joke, right?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33444 Sep 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the reason that "Indy" won't answer that is because he's been joking with us all along. How else do you explain his latest decree?
<quoted text>
Palin is a liberal??? That has to be a joke, right?
If only he were joking.

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#33445 Sep 1, 2014
I have an itch that won't go away

Any of you farm boys know where I can get some DDT?

Since: Dec 13

Akron, OH

#33446 Sep 1, 2014
These fleas you gave me are killing me che
They are fleas right?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33447 Sep 1, 2014
I always enjoy seeing my name in lights. Perpetuating my legacy.

You people are idiots.

Carry on.

woof

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#33448 Sep 1, 2014
I have professional strength insecticide that would help you.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#33449 Sep 1, 2014
Duke_For_Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
These fleas you gave me are killing me che
They are fleas right?
Those are scabies. You need to get to the vet right away.
Duke for President

Akron, OH

#33451 Sep 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
You people are idiots.
Carry on.
woof
I've been telling those "bushbots" that for years!
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33452 Sep 2, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly proved she was a Liberal too just like McCain.
Umm, name one person who's NOT a "liberal" or "New Left Democrat" or whatever. Just one...
Ready? Go!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33453 Sep 2, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, name one person who's NOT a "liberal" or "New Left Democrat" or whatever. Just one...
Ready? Go!
Jesus.
teresa

Detroit, MI

#33454 Sep 2, 2014
Kasich is totally turning the state of Ohio around. There is more money in Ohio than there has been for years. He has created more than 250,000 jobs and small business are booming everywhere in Ohio because of the lower taxes to want to come to Ohio. It's like a tough parent trying to discipline their kids. They don't always like it but in the end they see its the right thing to do.
imSOsexyDATTitHU RTZ

Mount Vernon, OH

#33455 Sep 2, 2014
johnz wifey has binn non-existant for over 3 yearz now and duh werst 1ST lady uv ohigha' in history.....Baby!

duh gubernut mansion in bexley has bin good nuff 4 every udder gubbinerz family.....?....noe wonder he wuz livin' width anuddaha' mahn in Washington dc

FAIL

imSOsexyDATTitHURTZ
Indiana Jones

Akron, OH

#33456 Sep 2, 2014
Mitch's wife ran off with her "Doctor" - came back in time to ruin his Presidential bid!
Dindu Nuffins

Akron, OH

#33457 Sep 2, 2014
Indiana Jones wrote:
Mitch's wife ran off with her "Doctor" - came back in time to ruin his Presidential bid!
You leave dat ole biddy aloan, she Dindu Nuffins!
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33458 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Jesus.
Funny, but Jesus was possibly one of the biggest "commie liberals" in history. Even more liberal than Palin, Romney, and Reagan combined... LOL
Dindu Nuffins

Akron, OH

#33459 Sep 2, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, but Jesus was possibly one of the biggest "commie liberals" in history. Even more liberal than Palin, Romney, and Reagan combined... LOL
Funny I would have said faker mikie!
LOL
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33460 Sep 2, 2014
teresa wrote:
Kasich is totally turning the state of Ohio around. There is more money in Ohio than there has been for years. He has created more than 250,000 jobs and small business are booming everywhere in Ohio because of the lower taxes to want to come to Ohio. It's like a tough parent trying to discipline their kids. They don't always like it but in the end they see its the right thing to do.
Why is Ohio ranked 38th if he is doing such a good job? Most of those jobs are spin off's from the auto industry that he tried to take credit for.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33461 Sep 2, 2014
teresa wrote:
AGREE
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33462 Sep 2, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE
That's because you are half senile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr smoke and mirrors 31,757
I'd like Natalie Jovonovich to be my bitch! (Oct '13) 11 hr BigBustedMeteorol... 13
To all Tara Hastings fans 11 hr BigBustedMeteorol... 1
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 12 hr Leachmark707 20
Darrin Bowser: Wherefore art thou 16 hr Wondering 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Alberto 19,592
Warning: This may cause pain with brain strain. Wed Ann Fan 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]