Canton

Canton, OH

#32875 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
1st, YOU assume that Palin is drunk. There are a number of reasons that she seems incoherent. Jet lag, too much Starbucks, & another reason is like your GObama. The teleprompter is faulty! 2nd, I didn't know that a video that prompts assumptions would trump a personal confession. A confession that is without regrets.
And to answer your question to me....He has divided America more than anyone. EVER, I could make a long list but it wouldn't be anything that you haven't heard B4. Don't choke on your popcorn.
1st, I read that Palin might be drunk by the description that went with the video. Get it right, you stammering adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround. You could make a long list, yet you can't provide one valid reason. Interesting. Divided the nation you say...

(Cut to decades old footage of Ronald Reagan calling the counter culture a bunch of long haired animals/ Cut to Bush Sr. calling atheists un-American.) Bed time for you, Bonzo.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32876 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. Bacon and eggs isn't racist to me at all. A truck driver who calls the president of the United States "a wild man mullato"? Now that's what I call racist. Also, how many times do I have to spell it out for your retarded ass that I don't follow MSM because it is just a bunch of left wing propaganda. Now about you watching Fox News and not realizing it's right wing propaganda...
That's not the point. The point is the reason people all over the country are discussing this case is because MSM promoted it because the attacker was black, just like Trayvon Martin.

And once again I ask: what is racist about Wild Man Mulatto? Is it the word "wild" the word "man" or the word "Mulatto?" Would you consider Wild Man European racist as well?

Everything said here on the right is racist to you, and this is why I point out how brainwashing actually works on people such as yourself.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32877 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Fool? Let me explain some things,
I am not a Hawk but I am not a scared sheep either. You can be anti-war, that is fine. But the disdain & lack of respect that you constantly post about soldiers, sailors, airmen when YOU say things like, "your sons azz" & "...my poor bastard" fellow citizens.
I also mentioned following orders from the Commander-in-Chief. Do you think that every combatant believes in the wars that our congress & presidents thrust them into? Of course They don't.
But they have honor to duty, respect of command. even a commander-in-chief that does NOT have have any clue about backpacks, sit-ups, marches with gear in any weather, KP, in any year, any war under any Commander-in-chief.
Don't be anti-war just because you're a wuss, be anti-war because men die, they die on all sides & the hearts & spirits of their families often die with them.
But IF we didn't have armies & navies & air corp (pronounced 'core' not 'corps'), we could be learning to speak Japanese, German, Russian or Arabic next.
The U.S. 48 states has 3 coastlines & 2 borders, 1 of them dangerously porous. Then there's Alaska & Hawaii.& numerous territories. If the U.S. didn't have a volunteer military do you think that wars would not be on our shores?
You show no respect for these volunteers in uniform. IF you hate these wars which are clearly awful, disrespect the people that send them there. NOT the ones in uniform.
Quit calling them 'bastards', call them brothers & sisters,& talking about sending their 'asses' to war, feel for their commitments.
Yeah, fool. If you are going to keep supporting the stupidity that sent your son to war, quit crying about what happened to him there.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32878 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's too bad as well. Ammunition is expensive these days.
You "conservatives" are such charming folk.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32879 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gingrich is all conservatives? I guess we can say Piglosi is all liberals, right?
Don't you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32880 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I never realized that only Republicans built prisons. Thanx for the info.
It was Liberal voters & policies that legalized weed, NOT Conservative policies.
Newt can be considered a "Tea Bagger" as you put it but he doesn't even come close to speaking for most Conservatives. remember, he didn't get the nomination. And if 1 in 8 smoked pot, how many Conservatives would that have to include that certainly would not be for executions or are you saying that only Libs are pot heads? Of course you aren't saying that. And Nancy saying, "just say no" is quite benign & she was talking about ALL drugs, heroin, cocaine, meth & others, not just pot. What's wrong about that? She wasn't telling schools what to put on their menu's or assertively advocating for stricter drug laws.
FULL OF NON-VIOLENT weed offenders. How many prisoners are non-violently behind in child support, doing time for repeatedly speeding or driving under suspension, or non-violent thefts etc etc.
Your argument hold less water than 1 cotton ball.
Keep proving how wise you are. Oy vey.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32881 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
If Reagan, Buchanan and Gingrich aren't representatives of the Conservatives, as I have been told, then who is? Just because you are ashamed of who you set up to be your voice, in no way changes the fact that you set them up there.
It must be the recently indicted Rick Perry. Yeah, that's the voice of "conservatives."
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32882 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
About as much as Republicans were for Bush.
They weren't? Let me guess, you don't "remember" voting for him, do you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32883 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
1st, YOU assume that Palin is drunk. There are a number of reasons that she seems incoherent. Jet lag, too much Starbucks, & another reason is like your GObama. The teleprompter is faulty! 2nd, I didn't know that a video that prompts assumptions would trump a personal confession. A confession that is without regrets.
And to answer your question to me....He has divided America more than anyone. EVER, I could make a long list but it wouldn't be anything that you haven't heard B4. Don't choke on your popcorn.
You should be praying that Palin was drunk in that video.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32884 Aug 16, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liberal Democrats" and their Constituents in Ferguson, Missouri sure in the hell are not charming folks either which they have proved already with their unlawful actions.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32885 Aug 17, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text> "Liberal Democrats" and their Constituents in Ferguson, Missouri sure in the hell are not charming folks either which they have proved already with their unlawful actions.
Let's see, a tax dodging cattle rancher bilks taxpayers out of a small fortune, and the "good conservatives" line up (behind their wife, children, and guns, of course) and cheer, but an angry mob loots a few stores and suddenly it's "the gubment should come and shoot all them thar Liberal Democrats with machine guns".
Yep, that makes sense...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32886 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were my kids or relatives it's because THEY decided to go. What year are you living in Boy-Toy, 1968?
The draft is over. Nobody sends "kids" anywhere they don't want to go.
That's funny. I know quite a few people and a relative who got sent to Iraq. Not ONE of them WANTED to go. They were ordered.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32887 Aug 17, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
We conservatives conserve. I mean, it's your dunce-in-cheif that's responsible for our ammo being so expensive and scarce today. I remember how great it was in this country before Hussein took over. They used to have sales on ammunition when you purchased it by the case.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32888 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
See Canton, that's because you're so brainwashed by these liberal politicians. Now bacon and eggs is even racist to you.
The six foot four inch 240 lbs child was 18, not 17. And police don't shoot for no good reason, especially this officer who was with the department for over 6 years and had a good record.
The reason I'm into it is because your precious MSM made it a national issue, so yes, racists....... I mean people all around the nation are talking about it. It's on blogs, on the news, on the radio and so on.
Of course if the suspect was white, we probably would have never heard about it. You know, those non-racist people in the MSM wouldn't have reported it.
I haven't seen any of them hiding behind women and children all the while pointing sniper rifles at law enforcement. Most of them have their hands up.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32889 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We conservatives conserve. I mean, it's your dunce-in-cheif that's responsible for our ammo being so expensive and scarce today. I remember how great it was in this country before Hussein took over. They used to have sales on ammunition when you purchased it by the case.
Too dumb to know that idiot's just like you caused the ammo shortages with panic buying. All the while, the ammo makers laughed all the way to the bank.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32890 Aug 17, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Too dumb to know that idiot's just like you caused the ammo shortages with panic buying. All the while, the ammo makers laughed all the way to the bank.
I'm sure they voted for DumBama for his second term. DumBama is the nations best gun and ammo seller we've ever had. The reason we have this shortage is because of the federal government buying all the ammo.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32891 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they voted for DumBama for his second term. DumBama is the nations best gun and ammo seller we've ever had. The reason we have this shortage is because of the federal government buying all the ammo.
That's been proven many, many, many times to just be another right wing made up lie. They still can't keep any on the shelves because of fools just like you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32892 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was a pretty good gun seller too. You know. The first time you guys cried about the absurd notion of our government taking the millions of undocumented firearms in this country away from us. So yah...just like you guys said. Obama took all of our guns away and now a Obamacare Death Panel is going to decide if Grandma gets to live or die. Those completely batshit crazy notions would be a lot funnier if they weren't actual claims you Tea Baggers have made. Imagine adults claiming Obamacare Death Panels. Imagine how stupid someone would have to be to think the government could take all the guns away in this country. Us thinking folks didn't bat an eye because we knew it was yet another lame propaganda stunt by the GOP. How completely absurd.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32893 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily walk into at least 3 gun shops within 5 miles of my home and buy a trunk full of AR15 rounds today. There's your mouth and then there's the real world.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32894 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I once saw 12 or 15 obvious gang members all wearing the same colors, carrying arm loads full of AK-47s , 12 gauge street sweepers and other military grade weapons at the gun show. Thanks NRA for making sure every 16 year old urban youth has easy access to military assault weapons. Gotta love them Conservatives. Keeping our nation's gangs armed to the teeth at the cost of all of our safety. Those are called facts. Try them sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 1 hr What 17
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 2 hr Gun Nut 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Springboro Resident 31,518
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 4 hr The New Cool Warrior 6
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 6 hr Calvin James 14
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 21 hr The New Cool Warrior 7
What happens when traffic cameras go away? 22 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance