Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32689 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously it's you that doesn't understand anything. The only thing you really understand is to keep sticking up for Hussein no matter what.
Iraq was doing fine until DumBama pulled our troops out. How long should we have stayed there? How long have we had our military overseas in just about every other country?
If all those people hiding on mountain tops were asked who do they blame for them being there, Bush or DumBama, how do you suppose they would answer?
So you answered one question, we should have stayed in Iraq forever. Now, tell us how you would pay for that. Remember that debt you pretend to be so concerned about?

I really don't care who the people hiding on the mountain tops blame, but my guess is they would simply blame the United States. I would also wager that their opinion would be better educated than yours.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32690 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq was doing fine until DumBama pulled our troops out. How long should we have stayed there? How long have we had our military overseas in just about every other country?
Those nations want us there. Nouri al-Maliki did not want us in Iraq.

"Obama opposed the U.S. invasion and occupation from the beginning. He was nominated and elected president largely because of his pledge to end the war. He withdrew all U.S. troops only after Maliki refused to negotiate a viable agreement to leave a residual force in place."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32691 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas Official Believes Illegals Renting Kids To Cross Border
Joe Gomez for 1080 KRLD | CBSDFW.COM
July 1, 2014 8:41 AM
On Monday a South Texas sheriff announced the discovery of a 11 year old Guatemalan boys body about a mile from the border. Cuellar said the discovery of the boys body reinforces just how perilous the journey is into the US.
“Certainly I hope they stop coming because we probably will have more deaths as the hot weather continues,” says Cuellar.“It’s not just the heat that could kill them but there are other dangers. Officials at Lackland Air Force Base told us that one-third of young girls that come across – and they were just like little babies; 10, 11, 14 years of age. That about one third of them get raped and/or abused on the way here.”
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/01/official-b...
I'm sure it's a "new" thing. I bet it's why they used to tell us in school back in the early 80s that we should learn to speak Spanish. They were prophets for seeing the great Obama/Mexico Anti Christ Death Panel Commie tyranny that only a select few Fox News viewers are living in America or can even see for that matter. T is for Tea Bagger and Tinfoil. Now make a hat.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32692 Aug 13, 2014
Besides. Let's all get back to this unresolved birth certificate thing before we trudge on to the next horrific scandal of Biblical proportions. We don't want to carefully examine the source of all this Conservative "outrage" and examine the fact checked results of each and everyone of the things you have very boldly stated need fixed in this country. I just find it so hard to believe you really care that much about illegal immigrants, wen you sat as quiet as little church mice when Bush wanted to give them amnesty, not to mention when your precious "job creators" were paying their bills for decades at the cost of American jobs. For the very same reason they use our country's infrastructure but dodge paying their taxes. Cheap labor absolute greed.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32693 Aug 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
Besides. Let's all get back to this unresolved birth certificate thing before we trudge on to the next horrific scandal of Biblical proportions.
Yeah, like what was that movement, maybe a thousand or so people? LOL!

You had ten times that amount of people saying we went into Iraq because of daddy Bush or that we went there for oil.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32694 Aug 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama opposed the U.S. invasion and occupation from the beginning. He was nominated and elected president largely because of his pledge to end the war. He withdrew all U.S. troops only after Maliki refused to negotiate a viable agreement to leave a residual force in place."
And how many times did Iraq say they didn't want us there when Bush was President. But then again, Bush was a REAL President.

You can't send in a community organizer to do a leaders job.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32695 Aug 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So you answered one question, we should have stayed in Iraq forever. Now, tell us how you would pay for that. Remember that debt you pretend to be so concerned about?
I really don't care who the people hiding on the mountain tops blame, but my guess is they would simply blame the United States. I would also wager that their opinion would be better educated than yours.
How would we pay for that? How about cutting welfare and food stamps in half for starters. Maybe then these lazy SOB's would get of their hide and get a job. Maybe get rid of Commie Care for an extra trillion or so.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32696 Aug 13, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>They'd probably blame the Cocaine Cowboy. After all, he dragged us back there with the false promise of WMDs, just because he wanted to impress his dear old dad...

You do realize the only President that ever admitted to using coke is your failure-and-cheif, don't you?

Of course not. You're just a troll and a flamer.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#32697 Aug 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again trying to insert those pesky facts into the discussion.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#32698 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many times did Iraq say they didn't want us there when Bush was President. But then again, Bush was a REAL President.
You can't send in a community organizer to do a leaders job.
You just set a new standard for stupidest comment yet.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#32699 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How would we pay for that? How about cutting welfare and food stamps in half for starters. Maybe then these lazy SOB's would get of their hide and get a job. Maybe get rid of Commie Care for an extra trillion or so.
Now, go check and see how much we have spent in Iraq and tell us where you are going to come up with the rest.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#32700 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say, it is very patriotic of you to want to spend all of that money helping foreigners rather than helping God Fearing Americans. We can always count on Taliban Ray to have his priorities in order.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#32701 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize the only President that ever admitted to using coke is your failure-and-cheif, don't you?
Of course not. You're just a troll and a flamer.
It would seem that the man who admits it is more of a man than the one who won't.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32702 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
It would seem that the man who admits it is more of a man than the one who won't.
Good point. Now remember that with all the other things Zero never admits to.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32703 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
I must say, it is very patriotic of you to want to spend all of that money helping foreigners rather than helping God Fearing Americans. We can always count on Taliban Ray to have his priorities in order.
Who needs more help? People on top of a mountain and families getting their heads cut off, or lowlifes that keep voting Democrat to ensure their goodies?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32704 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs more help? People on top of a mountain and families getting their heads cut off, or lowlifes that keep voting Democrat to ensure their goodies?
Your strawman description of people who receive assistance in the US is pathetic. I'm sure that you had the same concern about all of the people in Darfur, Rwanda and other places in the world where people were being slaughtered, right? You were all about helping them too, weren't you?
ino

Ashburn, VA

#32705 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Now remember that with all the other things Zero never admits to.
When his term is over, he won't admit he was president.
Jerry K

Waverly, OH

#32706 Aug 13, 2014
Anyone interested in Iraq should watch Frontline : Losing Iraq. You can get the story from many sources that were actually involved, under both administrations. Maliki, having been supported by Bush my guess is that when he is gone Obama will develop a warm cozy relationship with Iraq.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32707 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Your strawman description of people who receive assistance in the US is pathetic. I'm sure that you had the same concern about all of the people in Darfur, Rwanda and other places in the world where people were being slaughtered, right? You were all about helping them too, weren't you?
Sure, there is inhumanity everywhere on the earth, but what you don't understand is that there are people in Iraq that helped us expecting our protection. We let them down. We failed them. We let them be slaughtered for being friends with our military and helping us out in the past.

We have huge investments in Iraq in regards to money and fallen American solders. DumBama let them down as well.

Now we are back in Iraq to some degree, and we may need to be more involved in the future. These kooks invading Iraq and Syria are the worst of the worst. Even Al Quada doesn't want anything to do with these guys because they are so radical. And yes, they vowed that Americans would be next.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32708 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, there is inhumanity everywhere on the earth, but what you don't understand is that there are people in Iraq that helped us expecting our protection. We let them down. We failed them. We let them be slaughtered for being friends with our military and helping us out in the past.
We have huge investments in Iraq in regards to money and fallen American solders. DumBama let them down as well.
Now we are back in Iraq to some degree, and we may need to be more involved in the future. These kooks invading Iraq and Syria are the worst of the worst. Even Al Quada doesn't want anything to do with these guys because they are so radical. And yes, they vowed that Americans would be next.
The Yazidis helped us during our invasion expecting us to protect them in the future? Who writes this stuff for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 9 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr truth told 19,572
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 20 hr Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bradley Glossen Thu flower 1
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance