Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32474 Aug 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Nice site. It shines a bright light on where you get that ignorance from.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32475 Aug 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Nice site. It shines a bright light on where you get that ignorance from.
do you ever read anything or do you just automatically jump in and bitch about a website?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32476 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>do you ever read anything or do you just automatically jump in and bitch about a website?
Oh,I look at them. He loves to show where all that ignorance comes from. Just like his "addiction" to Blowbag Limpbaugh. Showed a nice listing of other sites that spout the stupidity people like him rely on for what they call "facts" too.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32477 Aug 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,I look at them. He loves to show where all that ignorance comes from. Just like his "addiction" to Blowbag Limpbaugh. Showed a nice listing of other sites that spout the stupidity people like him rely on for what they call "facts" too.
What did it say, I didn't read it?
Do you watch a lot of tv or something you always talk so much about people on tv. I assume that is who you mean by Blowbad Limpbaugh? What channel or network is he on?
Canton

Canton, OH

#32478 Aug 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Detroit, MI and see what morons like you have inflicted on Detroit with your New Left Liberalism and it is you Morons that want to turn the whole US into what Detroit looks like today and see nothing wrong with doing that and the only morons that see nothing wrong with it is Welfare or the Entitlement Society that has noting to loose.
First of all, I really have no idea why you guys keep calling a gun owning Eagle Scout who worked for everything he owns some kind of Leftist. I, like the majority of Americans, never thought of Obama as some great Marxist demigod. He was the guy who was way less creepy than the plastic faced Mormon you guys tried to stick us with. Now about Detroit. Remind us if it was the Unions or the "job creators" who cut so many corners on American made cars. out of nothing more than greed, that they were the laughing stock for decades because of what complete garbage they were. That's right. No matter how hard you Tea Baggers want to fly back in time and change the way things really were, it was the "job creators" greed that sunk Detroit. Nothing more. Don't worry. Us hard working, never had a handout in our lives, tax paying REAL Americans will bail your greedy boss man out once again. You know. Those big boss men that you Conservatives love to crawl on your bellies for like a retarded dog.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32479 Aug 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much the same way when they use "racist" all the time as well.
The left cannot defend the actions of this moron they put into office, so instead, they look to start a new fight they think they can win. They have no chance at winning the real issues.
Do you mean like when I called you personally a racist, followed by you personally calling the elected president of the United States of America a "Wild man mulatto"? It's almost as if we called the guy who keeps sneaking around stealing things a sneak thief. Now let's get back to what you call "winning with the real issues". Now let's see, Obama doesn't have a birth certificate, Health Care will lead us to Obamacare Death Panels, oh...almost forgot one of the more recent issues..."Some folks are saying that Hillary might have brain damage"....you know...the REAL isssues. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!....you guys are a long standing joke in this country.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32480 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
It's impossible to have a discussion with someone when every other word they say is Tea Bagger. Whatever that is. I think he's a troll.
So you have never heard the term "Tea Bagger", that the right wing Conservative Christian Republicans came up with calling themselves years ago? You Lawrence Welk fans really are out of touch. Don't worry. You sit back and gum your porridge to some fear based racist hate news on Fox while us in the statistically proven higher IQ club will take it from here. Get it right, you stammering clown of a Tea Bagger.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32482 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I really have no idea why you guys keep calling a gun owning Eagle Scout who worked for everything he owns some kind of Leftist. I, like the majority of Americans, never thought of Obama as some great Marxist demigod. He was the guy who was way less creepy than the plastic faced Mormon you guys tried to stick us with. Now about Detroit. Remind us if it was the Unions or the "job creators" who cut so many corners on American made cars. out of nothing more than greed, that they were the laughing stock for decades because of what complete garbage they were. That's right. No matter how hard you Tea Baggers want to fly back in time and change the way things really were, it was the "job creators" greed that sunk Detroit. Nothing more. Don't worry. Us hard working, never had a handout in our lives, tax paying REAL Americans will bail your greedy boss man out once again. You know. Those big boss men that you Conservatives love to crawl on your bellies for like a retarded dog.
Could we get rid of the antique plastic faced Mormon Reed in November too, please.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32483 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like when I called you personally a racist, followed by you personally calling the elected president of the United States of America a "Wild man mulatto"? It's almost as if we called the guy who keeps sneaking around stealing things a sneak thief. Now let's get back to what you call "winning with the real issues". Now let's see, Obama doesn't have a birth certificate, Health Care will lead us to Obamacare Death Panels, oh...almost forgot one of the more recent issues..."Some folks are saying that Hillary might have brain damage"....you know...the REAL isssues. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!....you guys are a long standing joke in this country.
Hillary had brain damage before her stroke. Maybe she will have another one soon.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32484 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have never heard the term "Tea Bagger", that the right wing Conservative Christian Republicans came up with calling themselves years ago? You Lawrence Welk fans really are out of touch. Don't worry. You sit back and gum your porridge to some fear based racist hate news on Fox while us in the statistically proven higher IQ club will take it from here. Get it right, you stammering clown of a Tea Bagger.

Typical talking points of an uninformed idiot. Fox, Racist, Tea Bagger.
Let's see how many times we can use those words today? Troll
Canton

Canton, OH

#32485 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical talking points of an uninformed idiot. Fox, Racist, Tea Bagger.
Let's see how many times we can use those words today? Troll
More than commie or welfare? Pipe down little Hitler. You had your big "Mission Accomplished" day in the sun. Now it's up to us thinking folks to continue to dig this country out of your poor political decisions. Step aside, little Timmy McVeigh. The thinking folks are running the show now and have no time for your corporate sponsored Rush Limbaugh induced treason. Strange.

You still haven't told me why you think it's so important to turn America into a fascist regime. I wonder why? See how easy your little slap and tickle games are played?

Also, do you personally think calling the Harvard educated, elected president of the United States a "wild man mulatto" a racist statement. You were blabbering your pie hole about how there is no such thing as racism a little while ago, so let's hear it. Is that a racist statement? Of course you can answer that after you tell us why you love fascism for America so much.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32486 Aug 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your got that right, just another Radical Liberal Democrat from the 1960's which the postings confirm.
I graduated in 1986. When will you Tea Baggers EVER be right? Now about those "Obamacare Death Panels"...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32487 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary had brain damage before her stroke. Maybe she will have another one soon.
Or the GOP could offer America a candidate they actually trust and want...ha ha ha ha ha ha! I almost said that without laughing. So..yah. Stick with the desperate hope that Hillary has brain damage. It's really all you Tea Baggers...and I'm talking you are a Tea Bagging poster child for all things Tea Bagger...but anyhooo...it's all you have to hope for. Zing zing zalaboo!!!! Hillary 2016 wooooooh wooooooh!
Canton

Canton, OH

#32488 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>Could we get rid of the antique plastic faced Mormon Reed in November too, please.
Who? Sorry. Just not that into hypothetical things that have nothing to do with me.

Neat fact: Scientists have for the first time observed a species evolve into a new species. A finch on the Galapagos islands. All new and well observed due to the epic leaps in understanding brought to us by Charles Darwin. So now that evolution has been flat out proven, I'll go ahead and leave the floor open for all the Bible thumping Tea Bagging flat earthers to individually apologize to the thinking members of the human race for their long standing and very vocal ignorance. Ready? Go....

I only wish I could share the news and see the faces of the inbred Tea Bagging doomsday preppers standing in the Creation Museum right this very second. Then we can bulldoze that heaping pile of feces and put up some solar panels in it's place. Then, we need to sue the church for peddling false and fear based information in the face of science. And America lived happily ever after...Hillary 2016 Woooooooh!!!!! Wooooooohhhh!!!!!
Slick Willy

Van Wert, OH

#32489 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary had brain damage before her stroke.
And yet, she's still set to spank whatever magic underwear worshiping corporate tool your guys bring to the table...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32490 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I really have no idea why you guys keep calling a gun owning Eagle Scout who worked for everything he owns some kind of Leftist. I, like the majority of Americans, never thought of Obama as some great Marxist demigod. He was the guy who was way less creepy than the plastic faced Mormon you guys tried to stick us with. Now about Detroit. Remind us if it was the Unions or the "job creators" who cut so many corners on American made cars. out of nothing more than greed, that they were the laughing stock for decades because of what complete garbage they were. That's right. No matter how hard you Tea Baggers want to fly back in time and change the way things really were, it was the "job creators" greed that sunk Detroit. Nothing more. Don't worry. Us hard working, never had a handout in our lives, tax paying REAL Americans will bail your greedy boss man out once again. You know. Those big boss men that you Conservatives love to crawl on your bellies for like a retarded dog.
No you Liberal Democrats are the one that crossed over and voted for Liberal Mitt Romney to make sure you won the election either with Romney or Obama because the conservative based knew & was against Romney from the start since he was one of your liberal kind and his record as governor confirmed his liberal views sided with the Liberal Left and Liberalism is what destroyed Detroit socially and economically because again Liberalism has proven over and over again where ever it has taken hold that it doesnt create wealth, it only consumes & destroys wealth as Detroit has proven and it is your own Liberal kind that are the only ones left in Detroit crawling on their bellies like a pack of retarded dogs dependent on the Federal Government to feed them which the Federal Government has done for years since the Liberals Great Society which is why the Liberals there choose willingly not to provide for themselves which is why Liberal Democrats in Detroit dont believe in hard work besides the Liberal Unions in Detroit also helped bring Detroit down financially too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32491 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated in 1986. When will you Tea Baggers EVER be right? Now about those "Obamacare Death Panels"...
well that explains why you think the way you do.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32492 Aug 8, 2014
Just like with Clinton and Obama, I am sure that Hillary will take all of America's guns away...again. And to think these little Koch babies like to preach to us about worn out talking points. How many times is that mean old government going to take all of your guns away? All of the millions and millions of unregistered guns in America. Just like with your Obamacare Death Panels...how completely absurd. You guys are like those fat bloated Tea Bagger militia kooks, all dressed in camo, accosting kids at a franchise restaurant with AR-15s because they want people to confuse their racism with standing up for the Constitution. Just an absurd running joke and an agenda that no one in America is buying. A kookie little oil cult for Jesus. A corporate sponsored fringe group of loud mouths that have worn out their welcome in OUR country, with their treasonous acts and Bible based voting disasters.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32493 Aug 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>well that explains why you think the way you do.
I'd take your word for it, but recent events tell me to believe otherwise. Watching Reagan destroy the middle class with the same agenda you fight for on a daily basis probably didn't help your cause a whole lot, though. Trickle, trickle...anything yet, Gipper? No? Keep selling it. We'll let you know when any of us are buying it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32494 Aug 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No you Liberal Democrats are the one that crossed over and voted for Liberal Mitt Romney to make sure you won the election either with Romney or Obama because the conservative based knew & was against Romney from the start since he was one of your liberal kind and his record as governor confirmed his liberal views sided with the Liberal Left and Liberalism is what destroyed Detroit socially and economically because again Liberalism has proven over and over again where ever it has taken hold that it doesnt create wealth, it only consumes & destroys wealth as Detroit has proven and it is your own Liberal kind that are the only ones left in Detroit crawling on their bellies like a pack of retarded dogs dependent on the Federal Government to feed them which the Federal Government has done for years since the Liberals Great Society which is why the Liberals there choose willingly not to provide for themselves which is why Liberal Democrats in Detroit dont believe in hard work besides the Liberal Unions in Detroit also helped bring Detroit down financially too.
Wow. Are there any moon men involved in your Liberals voted for Romney theories? Bible thumpers voted for Romney. Also see Reagan and GW Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maternity care new to area 28 min newbymom 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 2 hr THE DOCTOR IS IN 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 12 hr Leon Harrison 32
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Aug 30 Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Aug 27 Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages