Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32224 Jul 30, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I do blame the parents . They breed and prosuced kids they could not afford. Now they send them to the USA in hopes they will be the anchor for the family to tie on to in the United States. These vermin are carrying diseases that have been eradicated here. I don't believe for one second that the Mexican and central american governments are not purposefully sending the diseased to this country to destroy it from within.
I disagree. I don't think that's their goal--I think it's Obama's goal.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32225 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change the "think"s in that sentence to "believe"s. There is no thinking at all involved in that conclusion.
heh

Broadview Heights, OH

#32226 Jul 30, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> My god. Get some new talking points. Those are worn out from 8 years ago.
That's all Dems knows.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32227 Jul 30, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the bleep do you get your numbers? You are A Jack Wagon uo to this point!
http://usat.ly/1iA9l8z

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32228 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all about Social Change just like it was with FDR too and is going to get worse.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32229 Jul 30, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the bleep do you get your numbers? You are A Jack Wagon uo to this point!
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/06/...
ino

Waverly, OH

#32230 Jul 30, 2014
http://dailysignal.com/2014/07/30/michigan-un...

Rob Wiersema teaches high school economics, and he knows the merits of a simple cost-benefit analysis.

Leaving the Michigan Education Association, he surmised, made economic sense. He had found another professional association that offered better benefits at a lower cost.

But his simple economics become complicated. The union didnít want him to go.

In December 2012, Michigan passed a right-to-work law, which allowed teachers and other workers to keep their jobs without belonging to the union. Until then, union membership was all but a requirement for employment.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32231 Jul 30, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>When the Libs and pres gripe about Fox, it is like the football player griping about the one cheerleader that won't screw him.
Here's how Fox News would have handled that cheerleader.

Some people are saying that the cheerleader was a hussy. Now what about the folks that might be saying "That cheerleader slept around."?

See how easy that was?

Fox News...who needs facts when some people might be saying "Fair and Balanced"?

Let's have a look at how the Conservatives and the Liberals deal with facts...
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/lkmdal/fox-...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32232 Jul 30, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> My god. Get some new talking points. Those are worn out from 8 years ago.
I know, right? It's like the GOP burned down the barn and after all these years later, the Dems still blame them for burning down the barn. How preposterous.

Speaking of outdated talking points...how about that birth certificate/Obama took all of our guns away, FEMA Death camp/ Obamacare Death panel thingy? I forget. How did all those "scandals" you were all so "outraged" about turn out? Remind us. And to think we all still know that the only reason you guys hate him is because he is black. You hear that XXX? I called you guys racists and then you called Obama a "Wild man mulatto" and your radical buddy called the elected president of the most powerful country in the history of the world "Obammy". That would make my statement of you guys allowing racism to sway your view true or false? True of course and you personally provided us all the evidence. Thanks.

Hey neat, another giant sink hole just appeared in Siberia due to the thousands of years old permafrost melting and releasing gas. Experts, not truck drivers, but experts in the study fear it is being cause by Al Gore...oopsie...I mean Climate Change.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32233 Jul 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Its all about Social Change just like it was with FDR too and is going to get worse.
Not if we can stop it.
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#32234 Jul 30, 2014
Nah. We never back up. Insult liberals all you want, but liberalism always wins. Women won the right to vote, to use contraception, and equal rights under the law. Little kids got to come out of factories and mines and go to school instead. Blacks are able to vote without a lynch mob waiting, and enjoy full civil rights. Old people get to live with dignity because of social security and medicare. The list of things liberals fought conservatives for and won goes on and on.....
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32235 Jul 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Its all about Social Change just like it was with FDR too and is going to get worse.
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/north-american-un...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32236 Jul 30, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change the "think"s in that sentence to "believe"s. There is no thinking at all involved in that conclusion.
Just like your reply.. oh well..what's one more going to hurt?
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32237 Jul 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right? It's like the GOP burned down the barn and after all these years later, the Dems still blame them for burning down the barn. How preposterous.
Speaking of outdated talking points...how about that birth certificate/Obama took all of our guns away, FEMA Death camp/ Obamacare Death panel thingy? I forget. How did all those "scandals" you were all so "outraged" about turn out? Remind us. And to think we all still know that the only reason you guys hate him is because he is black. You hear that XXX? I called you guys racists and then you called Obama a "Wild man mulatto" and your radical buddy called the elected president of the most powerful country in the history of the world "Obammy". That would make my statement of you guys allowing racism to sway your view true or false? True of course and you personally provided us all the evidence. Thanks.
Hey neat, another giant sink hole just appeared in Siberia due to the thousands of years old permafrost melting and releasing gas. Experts, not truck drivers, but experts in the study fear it is being cause by Al Gore...oopsie...I mean Climate Change.
What?
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32238 Jul 30, 2014
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all Dems knows.
Naw. Come presidential campaign time it will all change when the new Dem candidates and the media have to face the fact that Obama is NOT a liberal but another neocon. They're going to have to back off the whole Fox news B.S. and calling anybody who criticized Obama a conservative. Kinda like the Bushbots who called anybody critical of Bush a "liberal". It's almost funny if it weren't dangerously stupid.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32239 Jul 30, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> What?
I said...

Canton

Canton, OH

#32240 Jul 30, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Naw. Come presidential campaign time it will all change when the new Dem candidates and the media have to face the fact that Obama is NOT a liberal but another neocon. They're going to have to back off the whole Fox news B.S. and calling anybody who criticized Obama a conservative. Kinda like the Bushbots who called anybody critical of Bush a "liberal". It's almost funny if it weren't dangerously stupid.
Obama is a blah blah blah. Here, I'll play your silly game. When Reagan wasn't raising taxes on the middle class 11 times, adding huge amounts to the deficit, or negotiating with terrorists, he was the Conservative's little Demigod darling. Fox News is a direct mouthpiece to the GOP. You just can't face the FACTS that we are far too smart to buy into some leftist propaganda mill like MSNBC or Mother Jones, but you GLEEFULLY gulp down every crazed and ignorant piece of corporate sponsored garbage Fox News tosses you morons. You are one of those Conservatives that isn't used to your money not propping you up to be smarter than you really are. You can't fathom someone having the gull to tell you to take your fascist Bible thumping agenda and shove it up your racist ass. Get REAL used to it, son. You guys pranced around in this nation for decades pretending you had a momopoly on both god and country. Them days are over, son. Don't you EVER forget that. Now get back down in your Doomsday Bible bunker. The big boys have a country to run and have no time for corporate sponsored Tea Bagger patty cake treason games.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32241 Jul 30, 2014
Who cares if Obama is a Liberal or not. Obama doesn't think magic under wear will ward off evil. Romney did. Good enough for America. Case closed. Next?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32242 Jul 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
Who cares if Obama is a Liberal or not. Obama doesn't think magic under wear will ward off evil. Romney did. Good enough for America. Case closed. Next?
It is amazing. Newest polls suggest that if the election between Romney and DumBama were held today, Americans would overwhelmingly choose magic under wear.

That's how bad the Joker of the White House is.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32243 Jul 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I said...
I see you finally climbed out from under your covers. Who can blame you for trying to stay warm? It's cold outside. In fact, our long range forecast predicts we will not hit a normal high temperature for at least the next two weeks.

I remember the good ole days when we had global warming where August was the hottest month of the year. I guess not this year though. The only thing that could cause such a drastic change in temperature is a visit from Al Gore. It seems as though every time he flies somewhere on his private jet to talk about how warm it is, it ends up being cold.

Now crawl back under your bed covers so you don't catch a cold Cantoon. Get back to us if it ever warms up again this summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter 8 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Trump was a draft dodger 9 hr The Old Cold Warrior 8
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Aimee Leonard Jul 24 Shelby Stang22 2
Jerry Springer goofed with the truth Jul 24 The Hack Checker 5
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Jul 24 Leon Harrison 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages