Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#31864 Jul 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>The 'multimillionaire' Bush's as you put it had already owned these houses. AND they did it the Right Way. NO government section 8 funding. AND there has more than a 'single ruling' about the ACA. As far as to whether those issues will survive appeal has yet to be learned.
And you mention Idiots? WOW
Oh, this should be good. Please explain how the Bush millions were earned the "right" way and the Obama millions were earned the "wrong" way.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31865 Jul 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Found guilty? Every day you prove yourself to be more stupid than the day before.
says the fantasy lawyer who can't perform 5th grade math, open spreadsheets, or comprehend what they read.

using english like above.....more stupid......must be fantasy Juris Doctorate speak.

I can't stop laughing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31866 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, this should be good. Please explain how the Bush millions were earned the "right" way and the Obama millions were earned the "wrong" way.
a community organizer earns 50K a year, and senator 175k and POTUS 400k.

prior to anointment the Obama family net worth was under 2 million, and the books of lies the main contributor.

Now they can afford to pay cash for a 4.6 million dollar house in california.

You tell me.

PS: Bush bought baseball teams as a hobby, and his Father has an airport named after him. The are loaded, and have been for decades upon decades.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31867 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU talk about 'twisting' I NEVER said anything about Obama's wealth at all. Right or wrong...NOTHING. at all.
But YOU interject that as tho it is an issue. As tho it is something that I implied or clearly mentioned.
YES, YOU are a Putz. I will not be baited by you.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31868 Jul 23, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
Hmmm....the single ruling against Obamacare subsidies will never survive its certain appeal, so.....what is your point? The president's house is too expensive? Just curious, were you this angry about the dwellings of the multi-millionaire Bushes? Seriously, as you type this crap you read on your computer and listen to on hate radio, do you ever feel like an idiot?
Why would it not survive an appeal?

The law is pretty clear. The IRS can't make up laws, only Congress can. The IRS cannot appropriate funds, only Congress can.

It's clear the Obama boys have no regard for law, but even leftists judges may not want to be on the books for overthrowing this one. Some people have dignity you know.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31869 Jul 23, 2014
truck drivng retard wrote:
<quoted text>Just do like I do. Always vote Republican, and blame a black guy if things don't go your way...
Or become a troll and look for a comfortable bridge.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31870 Jul 23, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
Chicago thug trash.......It still surprises me a little, the number of people who are so enraged that a family that looks like the Obama family lives in the White House. We've all been less than fond of one president or another, but this kind of unreasoning hatred is a national embarrassment. It turns out that we haven't come very far at all since the sixties. If a Bush had managed to kill bin Laden, get basic health coverage for every American and get the DOW up to 17,000, his head would be carved into Mount Rushmore.
Except for the FACT that many people lost coverage and most that didn't have it didn't get it.

Why is it our hatred is a national embarrassment? Should we embrace a born liar and call him king?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31871 Jul 23, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The backlash to their idiocy is going to be fun to watch. Every time they spout off their stupidity the majority of the people see the true picture.
The majority? You mean as in the majority that disapprove of DumBama in the polls?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31872 Jul 23, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>He's not the one who couldn't handle the physical rigors of delivering Medical Equipment. He is not the one who had to get a job sitting in a hi-cube local delivery van claiming to be a big rig driver and wiping off the slobber every day while Rush is filling that brain smaller than a chimp full of crap. All the while blaming everybody else for that lack of education that prevents you from getting a better job. Your parents should have demanded their money back that they wasted on that "private school education" that you peed down the floor drain.
And you display your education with every post.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31873 Jul 23, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I am not, an overweight diabetic.
How about an overweight troll?
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#31874 Jul 23, 2014
Sigh. The Federal Appeals Court that upheld the subsidies the same day the other court didn't, explained it so clearly, even you can understand it. The few words in question are "through an exchange established by the state". The judges quickly decided that, while poorly worded, it's obvious that that phrase, which would defund the law in most states, doesn't reflect its intent.'Obama boys" have no regard for the law? Obama was a constitutional law professor, even though you probably think he should be picking cotton. You're an idiot.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31875 Jul 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would be the first to spin this common FACT. It's funny, because when I point out that our current GOP Congress is the most ineffective in the history of our nation, you were the first to point out that their were many Democrats in Congress. Now which is it, Rubber Ducky? Oh yah, considering Reagan raised taxes eleven times and negotiated with terrorists, yet he is still a Conservative hero, I had almost forgotten how you Tea Baggers like to play two games at once. Now let's hear you complain some more about the cleanest administration in 43 years under Obama, then we can watch your GOP Congress sue our first black president for passing the least amount of executive orders since FDR. Or you could just admit what America already knows about you little McVeighs. It's only because he is black and you are proven racists. Zing. Let me know if you feel a need to walk right into another one.
If you consider this administration to be the "cleanest," I would hate to see what the inside of your house looks like.

Under Reagan our military grew strong and our enemies weak, so weak the Soviet Union fell.

Under DumBama, our military is growing weak and our enemies strong such as the slow reformation of the Soviet Union.

DumBama's popularity is shrinking faster than that fatazz Oprah after she stabbed her white female audience in the back. But hey!!! Did you read? DumBama is extremely popular with Muslims. Yeah, they took a poll!!! They love DumBama.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31876 Jul 23, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
Sigh. The Federal Appeals Court that upheld the subsidies the same day the other court didn't, explained it so clearly, even you can understand it. The few words in question are "through an exchange established by the state". The judges quickly decided that, while poorly worded, it's obvious that that phrase, which would defund the law in most states, doesn't reflect its intent.'Obama boys" have no regard for the law? Obama was a constitutional law professor, even though you probably think he should be picking cotton. You're an idiot.
Wow, a constitutional law professor?

Better get his money back after all the court decisions against him.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31877 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
says the fantasy lawyer who can't perform 5th grade math, open spreadsheets, or comprehend what they read.
using english like above.....more stupid......must be fantasy Juris Doctorate speak.
I can't stop laughing.
How about you make about 15 posts explaining why you can't provide any links to any suggestion that President Obama was found guilty of anything.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31878 Jul 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU talk about 'twisting' I NEVER said anything about Obama's wealth at all. Right or wrong...NOTHING. at all.
But YOU interject that as tho it is an issue. As tho it is something that I implied or clearly mentioned.
YES, YOU are a Putz. I will not be baited by you.
Dude. When you reply to a post about Obama's wealth by saying that Bush came by his the right way, what do you think it implies?
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31879 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority? You mean as in the majority that disapprove of DumBama in the polls?
I can't speak for him, but he probably meant the majority that elected the man twice.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31880 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you consider this administration to be the "cleanest," I would hate to see what the inside of your house looks like.
Under Reagan our military grew strong and our enemies weak, so weak the Soviet Union fell.
Under DumBama, our military is growing weak and our enemies strong such as the slow reformation of the Soviet Union.
DumBama's popularity is shrinking faster than that fatazz Oprah after she stabbed her white female audience in the back. But hey!!! Did you read? DumBama is extremely popular with Muslims. Yeah, they took a poll!!! They love DumBama.
Osama bin Laden took out the soviet union, not Reagan.
trkk drvng retard

Lima, OH

#31881 Jul 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or become a troll and look for a comfortable bridge.
Hey, at least I'm not a lazy, racist, overpaid energy lobby cheerleader who blames others for his lousy life choices.
Now put down the smokes and get yourself some insurance, ya no-good irresponsible moocher. I don't feel like paying your hospital bills when you can't afford to get those fat, diabetic sausage legs lopped off...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31882 Jul 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for him, but he probably meant the majority that elected the man twice.
the majority will also neuter him this november, and most likely impeach him also.

That majority?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31883 Jul 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>How about you make about 15 posts explaining why you can't provide any links to any suggestion that President Obama was found guilty of anything.
how about you reference the supreme court rulings this month you frigging troll.

now go pretend you are a lawyer and get run over by an ambulance.

your god is being aborted, and you the afterbirth trashed along with him.

America cheers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join my Disadvantaged American Victims charity! 1 hr SMH 2
vote for trump 1 hr SMH 3
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) 4 hr Bedbugz 937 10
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 9 hr Fan of Leon The Man 7
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... 9 hr Fan of Leon The Man 5
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... 9 hr Fan of Leon The Man 7
Food-stamp-fraud story removed by Dayton Daily ... 9 hr Fan of Leon The Man 4

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages