xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31781 Jul 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
From your description of the low pay and lousy benefits, it sounds more like no one in their right mind would take the job. That's why they can't find people willing to do it.
"Heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers mainly drive combination tractor-trailers or trucks. They may also be required to unload the trucks. This job is not usually dangerous, but it does sometimes require that workers lift heavy objects. These positions usually require a high school diploma. A commercial driver's license is usually required as well. Once hired, a new employee will need up to one year of formal training before beginning work.

A Heavy or Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver earns a wage that can range from 24000 and 36000 based on seniority. Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers receive an average wage of Thirty Nine Thousand Five Hundred dollars every year.

Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers have the highest salaries in Alaska, where they get normal pay levels of near $49480. People who work inside these careers obtain the most salary in Utilities, where they can get average wages of $47860.

The national wage distribution is shown below. To overlay local salaries for a Heavy or Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver, please select your state."

http://www.recruiter.com/salaries/heavy-and-t...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31783 Jul 21, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course you are talking about the last two presidential elections. That's where you lose and we have to listen to you fringe group flunkies run your mouths for 8 years, simply because you can't get over it and because you don't like black people, which every American is fully aware of. Nobody is buying your birth certificate, secret Muslim, antichrist, it's really about taxes, Obamacare Death panel kook fest bullsh1t because it is common knowledge that you guys are just a bunch of inbred racists. There are whole comedy shows dedicated to Americans joining together to laugh at how stupid you guys are.
Thank you Canton for giving me vindication! You hadn't used racism in a few pages & hadn't simply abused anyone in at least 1 post!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31784 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you are a retired "tradesman" that talks like a teenager or perhaps a spoiled kid in his early 20's.
Yeah, my job is so easy that it's the most thriving industry in all of America because they can't find enough competent people to do the job. Of course you're no help by voting the way you do and have a government that pays people to stay home just like yourself.
Anybody can rent a hi-cube van, with a ramp even. So, you have no clue what PPE or OJT are?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31785 Jul 21, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go again with the "fetch work" line which has absolutely no ground for inclusion. Now we need Canton with his baseless accusations of racism.
And I was right about Pelosi. Where do you think that I sourced my statement? I attached the link with her in front of microphone & camera. That was no SNL skit.
Carrying stuff from one place to another is fetch work. It requires the intellect of a mule. It's not an insult, it is the truth. It's the very definition of it.

You provided the video, but she never said on that video what you claim she said. I really think the reason you don't know that, even though Old Guy and I tried over and over to explain it to you, is that you just aren't smart enough to follow along. It's ok. Not everyone is smart just like not everyone can lift heavy things.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31786 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers mainly drive combination tractor-trailers or trucks. They may also be required to unload the trucks. This job is not usually dangerous, but it does sometimes require that workers lift heavy objects. These positions usually require a high school diploma. A commercial driver's license is usually required as well. Once hired, a new employee will need up to one year of formal training before beginning work.
A Heavy or Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver earns a wage that can range from 24000 and 36000 based on seniority. Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers receive an average wage of Thirty Nine Thousand Five Hundred dollars every year.
Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers have the highest salaries in Alaska, where they get normal pay levels of near $49480. People who work inside these careers obtain the most salary in Utilities, where they can get average wages of $47860.
The national wage distribution is shown below. To overlay local salaries for a Heavy or Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver, please select your state."
Thanks for the laugh.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31787 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for getting those statistics to prove my point.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31788 Jul 21, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't put my personal life history on here like you do because I worked skilled trades all my life. I don't remember life being a Utopia up until that evil man inherited one totally screwed up country and then gets blamed for any and everything under the sun..
I worked skilled trades too so I know what you mean about that. I just hope that for you you are in a trade that is not as taxing on the body as my trade was.
I also have to concede that you & XXX have your own little seemingly justified war, please continue.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31789 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
What a boring civil war.
you have been a bore since birth.

your comments are good for a laugh occasionally.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31790 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks for getting those statistics to prove my point.
What point is that? Americans are too consumed with government benefits to take a job that pays on average $37,000 per year. Of course if you get with a major carrier like FedEx, CCX, UPS and so on, you are likely to make much more if you don't mind working the overtime.

I know sitting at home collecting off the government gives you no idea of what is good money and what is bad, but for working people, driving is not all that bad paying of a job.

But OH! I know. Raising minimum wage to $10.10 per hour is something you are behind and actually think that it will get people out of poverty. LOL!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31791 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
What a boring civil war.
Liberals will definitely loose too because they are dependent on others as we all know today.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31792 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What point is that? Americans are too consumed with government benefits to take a job that pays on average $37,000 per year. Of course if you get with a major carrier like FedEx, CCX, UPS and so on, you are likely to make much more if you don't mind working the overtime.
I know sitting at home collecting off the government gives you no idea of what is good money and what is bad, but for working people, driving is not all that bad paying of a job.
But OH! I know. Raising minimum wage to $10.10 per hour is something you are behind and actually think that it will get people out of poverty. LOL!
Why does it make you feel better to cling to your false premise that everyone who disagrees with you is on welfare?

I think its because if you accept the other possibility as true, that the people who refuse to do your job are people who are smarter, better educated, and have better jobs than you, it destroys your Rush Limbaugh fantasy life that you really could have been something if the darn Obama had never been elected.
get a job

United States

#31793 Jul 21, 2014
Because people with a job dont have the time you do to whine like you do on topix all day.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31794 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Why does it make you feel better to cling to your false premise that everyone who disagrees with you is on welfare?
I think its because if you accept the other possibility as true, that the people who refuse to do your job are people who are smarter, better educated, and have better jobs than you, it destroys your Rush Limbaugh fantasy life that you really could have been something if the darn Obama had never been elected.
So do you think all the underlings listen to Limbaugh? Or just people without iPods? Lemme guess, you clean toilets and listen to show tunes? Right, oh wise one?
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31795 Jul 21, 2014
There's those superior morals again.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31796 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
not everyone....just you and your troll band.

you keep telling us how smart you are, but your posts point out ignorance of mass proportion.

Obama being elected has only stagnated economic growth in America. The middle class has been creamed, and the ultra wealthy made wealthier. The poor are still poor, and have less chance today than a decade ago to remedy that.

Fact.....the average american family has lost $5000 of annual income under Obama.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31797 Jul 22, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> So do you think all the underlings listen to Limbaugh? Or just people without iPods? Lemme guess, you clean toilets and listen to show tunes? Right, oh wise one?
No. No. No. No.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31798 Jul 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
not everyone....just you and your troll band.
you keep telling us how smart you are, but your posts point out ignorance of mass proportion.
Obama being elected has only stagnated economic growth in America. The middle class has been creamed, and the ultra wealthy made wealthier. The poor are still poor, and have less chance today than a decade ago to remedy that.
Fact.....the average american family has lost $5000 of annual income under Obama.
If only you had the ability to explain what action or inaction by the President caused those things to be true.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31799 Jul 22, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I worked skilled trades too so I know what you mean about that. I just hope that for you you are in a trade that is not as taxing on the body as my trade was.
I also have to concede that you & XXX have your own little seemingly justified war, please continue.
It was, I feel it everyday but earned a real good living from it. One thing I don't do is cry about it and look for pity.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#31800 Jul 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are green with envy, and I am smiling due to it.
You should take a spin on the new jet ski. It has 260 horsepower, and an absolute hoot to wave jump lake erie waves with. It is the dingy behind the boat on cruises. The jet ski on a trailer with cover and accessories was almost 20K. You can't afford to even look at it.
If you applied yourself you could buy toys.
But because you are a troll, I stole yours and am having fun spending it at the gas pump at the marina.
That might impress your cradle robbing MommaTeacher, but the rest of us don't really care...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31801 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
If only you had the ability to explain what action or inaction by the President caused those things to be true.
I possess the ability, and wasting it on you is not going to occur.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 hour CCW-class-cut is nuts! 2 hr Gun Nut 1
Regarding piles-of-trash memorial whining shrines: 3 hr Former Cop 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr truth told 19,574
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 19 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News