Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31238 Jul 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like I'm the reason everyone in this country views the GOP as a bunch of racists. You act like I somehow started this horrible rumor that the church has been known to grope kids. Hang on, let me see if I can still easily copy and paste direct quotes on here to prove who is racist. Yep..."Obammy", "I hate his white half also" and "wild man mulatto" still easily accessible. Documented FACT is what that's called. you know, that stuff you always like to call "lies".That not only PROVES you guys are just a bunch of whiney racists who can't get over the fact that you didn't get your way, but it also PROVES you guys are a bunch of conniving liars because I called you a bunch of racists a year or so before you guys personally proved it to everyone, and you guys lied about it for over a year. As soon as you stop hating our elected president for nothing more than the color of his skin, which is obvious to everyone, we'll stop calling you a bunch of Bible thumping, inbred racists. Until then, have a nice day, you racist. You earned your "R" word old clown.
IF you want to be self employed, you can write fiction stories....OH, wait, you already do write fiction.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31239 Jul 10, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in complete disagreement
You earn your pay, or employee will be replaced or stuck in average situation.
I make money for people and they pay me for doing so.
If I did not they won't pay me.
My paycheck is a response to the value I give to the person writing my check.
Give it some thought Reality. Your statement & mine do not oppose each other. In both, it is still an earning.
Fiscally smart employers give nothing away. There is a value in each & every transaction.
So there is no argument here.
d pantaloni

Toledo, OH

#31240 Jul 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, real men tell chumps like you to stick your lame ass job up your scarecrow asses, and then easily go get a better job. I walked into my boss's office and gave myself a $2 an hour raise. That's because like most boss men like yourself, they have had a company handed to them and don't have the balls to be a real man and run the company. They ride their parent's coat tails and then brag about how they earned it all. That's why chumps like you keep their country club sissy mouths shut while REAL men like myself dictate how much I get paid an hour. Don't you EVER forget that, boy.
So your boss isn't a real man because he didn't start the the company? Is that what you told him when you demanded 9 dollars an hour? Isn't the fact that you have a "boss" make you more pathetic than him? Did you walk in and hire yourself too? Moron.
d pantaloni

Toledo, OH

#31241 Jul 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you just see Taliban Ray's boss, out to lunch with his buddies while Ray sits in his cab, laughing about how stupid his employees are? Telling his pals, "Man, these idiots are so obsessed with Obama and 'communism' that I just cut all of their health benefits, blamed it on Obama, and they all shook my hand and thanked me for not firing them. Next round is on me!"
Wow. The crap you daydream about. Have fun with that.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31242 Jul 10, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like someone that has never run for any office, let alone won. To run for office takes time, a willingness to explain your views clearly and honestly, and being willing to confront people like you in a public forum.(And when I say "people like you" I mean the less educated, low achieving individuals with a chip on their shoulders, whose inflated sense of ego makes them believe that they are better than the high achievers brave enough to run for office.)
<quoted text>
And you are a high school graduate. Were you too lazy to attend college, or were your test scores too low? Obama had both the will, and the intellect.
<quoted text>
It's very easy to get married if you aren't very choosey. It often ends badly. Finding someone with a successful, long term marriage says something about their character, just as a person unable to maintain such a union says something about them.
<quoted text>
Understood.
<quoted text>
But he didn't inherit money and didn't win a lottery. It was hard work, and taking chances. the very things you claim to admire.
Tell us about a big chance you took in your life. You seem to be a person that stayed where they were born, never got educated, and never accomplished much.(I'm not trying to beat you up --- most folks are like you.)
Since the birth of this country, we had only 44 Presidents. Obama's in a pretty select club. How many truck drivers have we had?
It's not just DumBama, it's any politician.

Years ago I used to go door to door for a brother of a family member of mine. It's work, but no different than a hobby of some sort. And the work is very short lived. Once the person is in office, that's all the hard work you are going to see.

It's not comparable to a lifetime of work; a person crawling up the ladder. A person who borrowed every nickel and dime he could to start a company such as my employer and the thousands like him.

So what happens to a person running for office that loses? Nothing. They continue doing whatever job it is they were doing. Do you know how many people lost everything because their business went under?

You are comparing Apples to Obama.

As for myself, what risks have I taken? I think I mentioned repeatedly I am a landlord with several units. Real work, not going door to door and stuffing flyers in them. Plus I spent several years in the commodities market. If you know anything about commodities, you know it's the riskiest investment one could make. Ask any investor. Remember Hillary and the 100K she made in the commodities market so fast? Well you can lose that even faster.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31243 Jul 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just DumBama, it's any politician.
Years ago I used to go door to door for a brother of a family member of mine. It's work, but no different than a hobby of some sort. And the work is very short lived. Once the person is in office, that's all the hard work you are going to see.
It's not comparable to a lifetime of work; a person crawling up the ladder. A person who borrowed every nickel and dime he could to start a company such as my employer and the thousands like him.
So what happens to a person running for office that loses? Nothing. They continue doing whatever job it is they were doing. Do you know how many people lost everything because their business went under?
You are comparing Apples to Obama.
As for myself, what risks have I taken? I think I mentioned repeatedly I am a landlord with several units. Real work, not going door to door and stuffing flyers in them. Plus I spent several years in the commodities market. If you know anything about commodities, you know it's the riskiest investment one could make. Ask any investor. Remember Hillary and the 100K she made in the commodities market so fast? Well you can lose that even faster.
Right back to the www.imakeshitup.com . You got spanked bad. And that's all you got?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31244 Jul 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As for myself, what risks have I taken? I think I mentioned repeatedly I am a landlord with several units.
So, why can't you afford health insurance? Something doesn't add up here...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31245 Jul 10, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it costs a lot of money to keep this place up. This is a long-term investment since SS may not be there for me, so at least for right now, I'm holding on to it.

Most of the rent I collect goes to current or past bills. But if I can stretch it out until my retirement, I may not be doing bad by then once the mortgages are paid off.

My income fluctuates year by year based on what I spend on repairs, improvements and loss of rent because of empty apartments. But the truth is, with my income from work, rental income and expenses, I get a tax refund from the feds every year and sometimes from the state as well.

The problems is everybody who looks at people like me that have something going thinks we are rolling in money. There is no truth to that. You can add up the rents all you like, but then start to deduct the losses, and it's an entirely different story.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31246 Jul 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Right back to the www.imakeshitup.com . You got spanked bad. And that's all you got?
And you are a Troll, and that's all you will ever be.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31247 Jul 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, real men tell chumps like you to stick your lame ass job up your scarecrow asses, and then easily go get a better job. I walked into my boss's office and gave myself a $2 an hour raise. That's because like most boss men like yourself, they have had a company handed to them and don't have the balls to be a real man and run the company. They ride their parent's coat tails and then brag about how they earned it all. That's why chumps like you keep their country club sissy mouths shut while REAL men like myself dictate how much I get paid an hour. Don't you EVER forget that, boy.
I forgot yo were a person long ago.

You are unemployable.

Useless defines you.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31248 Jul 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I get paid by the sale only, and receive nothing by the hour.

I can't help laughing at worthless chumps like you.

I closed a $2 million annual sale while fishing yesterday. 5% commission. Took a year, but it is final.

Go soak your head worthless lazy chump.

I plan on investing the entire commission check in land.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31249 Jul 10, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like XXX said, the employer gets 'group rates' An individual does not. Insurance companies are making bank now with the ACA, more than before. Not that insurance companies didn't already make money. Their financial power clearly haelped the ACA bill to pass.
As we all know, money talks & B.S. walks.
Check out the ownership of the tallest/largest buildings in any medium to large city in this country. You will find the ownership to be (in no particular order) insurance companies, banks, & realestate holding companies owning the VAST majority of any & all of these buildings.
ino

Waverly, OH

#31250 Jul 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
Neat fact of the day. After all the claims and "scandals" have now been fact checked, it turns out, Obama has the cleanest administration in 34 years. Now let's all take a long hard look at all those statements about "Obama is the most scandalous liar in the history of blah blah blah". Turns out, all those scandals were just Tea Bagger conniving schemes and we were right all along when we said it was really all about you g Tea Baggers not liking black people. I think we have heard quite enough of the sour grapes of the racist losing team. Stock market is up. Unemployment down. Hero president takes out the number one terrorist in the world, brings our troops home form a needless Halliburton/Christian war and gave us all a tax break. Housing market coming back Consumer confidence rising. Malls that were empty ghost towns under GW Bush now packed with happy Americans spending money. 8 years of Hillary will get this country back on track, and continue to dig us out of this greedy hole the Tea Bagging Bible thumpers inflicted upon this nation.
http://www.factcheck.org/2014/ 07/obamas-numbers-july-2014-up date/
ino

Waverly, OH

#31251 Jul 10, 2014
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31252 Jul 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Like XXX said, the employer gets 'group rates' An individual does not. Insurance companies are making bank now with the ACA, more than before. Not that insurance companies didn't already make money. Their financial power clearly haelped the ACA bill to pass.
As we all know, money talks & B.S. walks.
Check out the ownership of the tallest/largest buildings in any medium to large city in this country. You will find the ownership to be (in no particular order) insurance companies, banks, & realestate holding companies owning the VAST majority of any & all of these buildings.
Which is the difference between insurance companies and government programs.

Government takes your money and invests it into nothing. Sort of like the proverbial money under the mattress.

Insurance companies take your money and make investments which profits offset the payouts of claims. While not a perfect system, at least there are no insurance companies that borrow money from China to pay these claims. They simply increase the price of their premiums.

But back to the point of my situation: how many working people do you know that have an extra $500.00 a month to play with after all their expenses are paid? Not many of us because most of us are in debt be it credit cards, mortgage, second mortgages, college loans, car payments and so on.

These looney libs that claim they are so financially independent are FOS. They can understand why some Americans don't get jobs instead of living off the government, but can't understand how good people (working Americans) can't come up with $500.00 or more for Commie Care.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31253 Jul 10, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I get paid by the sale only, and receive nothing by the hour.
I can't help laughing at worthless chumps like you.
I closed a $2 million annual sale while fishing yesterday. 5% commission. Took a year, but it is final.
Go soak your head worthless lazy chump.
I plan on investing the entire commission check in land.
Sure you do. A Gajillion Zillion Kabillion.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31254 Jul 10, 2014
ino wrote:
http://www.factcheck.org/2014/ 07/obamas-numbers-july-2014-up date/
So after months of listening to Tea Baggers whine about poor people getting health insurance, you provide us with this? Boy, you showed me.

"57 percent who signed up for private insurance through exchanges had no coverage before. The poll also showed that the majority of those who signed up for individual policies — either through exchanges or directly with insurance companies — rate their Obamacare-compliant coverage as excellent or good, believe it is a good value for what they pay for it, and say they are satisfied with various aspects of their plans."

Hey XXXRayted. Tell us some more ghost stories about how Obamacare will be the end of the civilized world. Also, go ahead and put out that $3000 a year smoking habit and get yourself some health insurance, you leech on society.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31255 Jul 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really makes you wonder how the liberal mind works.
I mean, when I run across people that are doing better than I'm doing. It's an inspiration. I look at them as real Americans. They took chances many others would never dream of taking. They worked hard early in life so they didn't have to later on. I look up to such people.
Yes, hard work sometimes pays off. It's good to be financially secure in your old age.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
These looney libs that claim they are so financially independent are FOS.
Wait a minute, I thought you found financial success inspiring...
ino

Waverly, OH

#31256 Jul 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So after months of listening to Tea Baggers whine about poor people getting health insurance, you provide us with this? Boy, you showed me.
"57 percent who signed up for private insurance through exchanges had no coverage before. The poll also showed that the majority of those who signed up for individual policies — either through exchanges or directly with insurance companies — rate their Obamacare-compliant coverage as excellent or good, believe it is a good value for what they pay for it, and say they are satisfied with various aspects of their plans."
Hey XXXRayted. Tell us some more ghost stories about how Obamacare will be the end of the civilized world. Also, go ahead and put out that $3000 a year smoking habit and get yourself some health insurance, you leech on society.
Jobs

The economy as of June had gained just over 4.8 million jobs since Obama took office in January 2009. The unemployment rate has declined to 6.1 percent, which is 1.7 points lower than when he took office and 3.9 points lower than it was at its worst point during October 2009.

Since our last report, the economy has not only regained the 4.3 million jobs lost during Obama’s first 13 months in office, but also has regained the 4.4 million jobs lost during the 12 months before he entered the White House. Total employment now is at a record high — 415,000 jobs higher than the peak number reached before the great recession of 2007-2009.

Many without jobs continue to struggle, however. Despite improvements in recent months, the number of those who have been out of work for at least 27 weeks — the so-called long-term unemployed — is still more than 3 million, and 382,000 higher than when Obama took office. The average number of weeks that the unemployed have been without work also has continued to decline. But it is still 33.5 weeks — or 13.7 weeks longer than the average duration of joblessness for the month Obama entered the White House.
ino

Waverly, OH

#31257 Jul 10, 2014
Record Profits, Soaring Stocks

Meanwhile, corporate profits keep setting records. Even after taxes, corporate profits were running at an annual rate of more than $1.9 trillion in the January-March quarter of 2014, the most recent for which figures are available. That’s the highest on record — and an increase of 184 percent from the recession-wracked fourth quarter of 2008, just before the start of Obama’s tenure.

Corporate stocks also have been rising. As of the close of the market on July 2, the Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index was 145 percent higher than it was when Obama first took office.

Other market indicators also have soared. The Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 114 percent, and the NASDAQ Composite index had more than tripled, rising by 209 percent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pauls have been denigrated if not hated... 5 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
Swamiji Sri Selvam siddhar- Dr Commander Selvam... (Feb '13) 6 hr lakshmi 29
Springboro homewreckers (Jul '11) 10 hr popeye 19
Dead Beat Dad (May '10) 18 hr youknowwho 3
The Vast Indiference of Government Fri The Fart Checker 15
Dayton-area hardware store to close Thu Twp resident 3
Springboro district snow days Feb 24 well layered 5
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web