Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#30731 Jun 29, 2014
Funny how the Tea Baggers act like their latest email provided "outrage" is what it's been about all along. Nevermind every single other thing that they no longer feel "outraged" about has been proven to be complete crap. Ignore the fact that the Tea Baggers don't want to talk about any of their past "outrage" because it makes them seem desperate and retarded.

Remember when Obama took all our guns away? Remember the FEMA death camps we were all forced to live in? How about Obama's secret civilian army? Remember that? How about the nightmare world that the Affordable Healthcare Act plunged us into? I heard that it was so bad that a job creator gave a truck driver a big raise. Could you guys possibly be any more absurd?
Canton

Canton, OH

#30732 Jun 29, 2014
I wonder if Bush did anything that would be deemed "Unconstitutional"? Seeing how the Conservatives all waved their little flags at the Patriot Act, I'm sure GW must have followed the Constitution to the letter. Of course there's always this...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/20999950/ns/us_news...
Canton

Canton, OH

#30733 Jun 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And therefore what DumBama thinks is constitutional is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what he thinks.
A President can do unconstitutional things, but he is not the judge as to whether it's constitutional or not. Judges decide if he is within the constraints of the Constitution.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/20999950/ns/us_news...
figured out

United States

#30734 Jun 29, 2014
Bring Ted back
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30735 Jun 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Funny how the Tea Baggers act like their latest email provided "outrage" is what it's been about all along. Nevermind every single other thing that they no longer feel "outraged" about has been proven to be complete crap. Ignore the fact that the Tea Baggers don't want to talk about any of their past "outrage" because it makes them seem desperate and retarded.
Remember when Obama took all our guns away? Remember the FEMA death camps we were all forced to live in? How about Obama's secret civilian army? Remember that? How about the nightmare world that the Affordable Healthcare Act plunged us into? I heard that it was so bad that a job creator gave a truck driver a big raise. Could you guys possibly be any more absurd?
Economy in freefall? 1Q revision shows shrinkage of 2.9%
Published June 25, 2014

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/25/economy-...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30736 Jun 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
"Mayfield charged that the provisions, allowing electronic surveillance and authorizing physical searches, violate the Fourth Amendment’s prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures.

A federal judge agreed with Mayfield that the provisions violate the Fourth Amendment requirement of probable cause. An appeals court panel reversed, ruling that Mayfield’s settlement with the government had resolved his case and that he no longer had legal standing to challenge the alleged Fourth Amendment violation.

The appeals court did not examine the Fourth Amendment issue."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2010/110...
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30737 Jun 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Economy in freefall? 1Q revision shows shrinkage of 2.9%
Published June 25, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/25/economy-...
Shows how much the GOP is focusing on that promise of more jobs. Oh, wait a minute.
ino

Clyde, OH

#30738 Jun 29, 2014
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30739 Jun 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Shows how much the GOP is focusing on that promise of more jobs. Oh, wait a minute.
Yep, nothing is ever DumBama's fault. Nothing.

Now get back to your television set and find out what the Democrat politicians want you to think next.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30740 Jun 29, 2014
ino wrote:
http://majorityleader.gov/Jobs Tracker/
This can't be correct. CNN, MSNBC nor ABC reported on this. LOL!

It's the Republicans fault.
ino

Clyde, OH

#30741 Jun 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30742 Jun 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Exectutive appointments are often legal but your links do not determine if any of these in or out of appointments are legal. I am curious about that
So was the President. So he appointed some folks during one of the Senate's phony recesses to find out. The SCOTUS said they weren't. Question answered.

It's really that simple and you folks run around like you found another fake Kenyon birth certificate.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30743 Jun 29, 2014
Mike Lane wrote:
Can't we get a good old guy like
Ted Kasick or John Strickland
Any one of the 2 has my vote. And they are good honest solid trustworthy ain't pullin the wool over your eyes kind of men!
A MANS MAN THAT HAS MY VOTE! and Judge Judy can't be Mayor....
UNLESS SHE RUNS WITH JUDGE WHOPPNER! And seein how he kicked the bucket some 20 years ago
I support fair legislation, free hot dog Sundays at the Zoo, free medical care for all shelter pets and an extra can of water in your 1 can soup.
Let's get these kasicks and Strickland's in or I'm watching Ludlow on Channel 6.
Oh crap!
Are you for real? I am not perfect & we all make typo's but There are so many grammatical & spelling errors in your post that I won't bother pointing them out. BUT I do need to point out that Judge Wapner would be saddened to find out that he died 20 years ago. He must be a zombie I guess since he's walking the earth today even tho very old.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30744 Jun 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And therefore what DumBama thinks is constitutional is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what he thinks.
A President can do unconstitutional things, but he is not the judge as to whether it's constitutional or not. Judges decide if he is within the constraints of the Constitution.
I'm sorry, Buford. I suppose on an 8th grade level of understanding you are correct. My bad trying to discuss this on a more nuanced level that you don't have any chance of understanding.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30745 Jun 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Buford. I suppose on an 8th grade level of understanding you are correct. My bad trying to discuss this on a more nuanced level that you don't have any chance of understanding.
Correct. I don't understand any liberal and never want to. I hope I never think like that in my life.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30746 Jun 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I don't understand any liberal and never want to. I hope I never think like that in my life.
You took a good first step by not completing your education.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#30747 Jun 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, lecturing someone on not being educated while using the slang term "my bad". You're a riot. A sad one, but a riot nonetheless. Do you have ANYTHING else to do with your life other than this place?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30748 Jun 29, 2014
Dick for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, lecturing someone on not being educated while using the slang term "my bad". You're a riot. A sad one, but a riot nonetheless. Do you have ANYTHING else to do with your life other than this place?
An education does not preclude one from using colloquialisms. A lack of education limits one to nothing but.
Mike Lane

Newark, OH

#30749 Jun 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? I am not perfect & we all make typo's but There are so many grammatical & spelling errors in your post that I won't bother pointing them out. BUT I do need to point out that Judge Wapner would be saddened to find out that he died 20 years ago. He must be a zombie I guess since he's walking the earth today even tho very old.
Whoppner is as dead as your feeble attempt to SHRED MIKE LANE'S Credibility and Grammar. FOR REAL POOPS!!!!

Did BARRY OHBLAMA post you as Brigadear General Spelling Nazi to this armpit of a country or did you SELF APPOINT yourself?

Unlike the powderpuff spell check Hitler you think you are, I'm not drinking YOUR Cool Aid or going to the showers for a gassing. MIKE LANE IS HIS OWN BOSS!

Go back to your glory days of WW2 and bombing the Japs while touching yourself to People's Court reruns. Better tell ya now POOPS that Elvis, Roy Rogers and Trigger are dead too along with Buddy Holly. Dust in the wind.

Now I want Ted Kasick and John Strickland representing me and mines and I'll watch Ludlow and Stricklur when I damn well please.

Ho chi Min
ino

Clyde, OH

#30750 Jun 29, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To you professional-veteran victims out there: 2 hr Didndunuffin 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bayonne 20,931
Haunted house (Jan '16) Tue Chicken Fried Briar 6
Nathan Dunn (Aug '16) Mon Jackrabbit990 2
Please tell me about Dayton (particularly North... Mar 20 Tantor 5
Local News Is Terrible Mar 20 Nwords 9
J Witt Short Arms... Mar 20 MarkHammond 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages