Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30603 Jun 25, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you really do need us thinky folks to do everything for you, huh. I would've thought that a self proclaimed weather expert/chain smoking diabetic slumlord trucker would have more "personal responsibility" than that...
Why indeed I do Half-Wit. If somebody wants me to post proof of something I claim, I post it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30604 Jun 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
How easily you abandon your "anti-voting" theory.
What anti-voting theory do you speak of, and WTF does that have to do with what I posted?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30605 Jun 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I took him to mean College admins, Of course not high school. The topics did flow a little back & forth between college & HS but I can't imagine the top HS admin of whichever is the largest district in this state making at most the mid 6 figures. Plus whatever perks & performance bonuses. I know that it is public record somewhere but I'll let someone else research it if they want since we agree on none of them making 7 digits.
With HS performances what they are today, that would likely be way too much.
You are right and wrong Pops.

Superintendents are paid per contract and not really per year. Per year, a Super in Cleveland makes over a quarter mil per year, but his contract may be for six years at 1.5 mil.

I do know that the administrators in our school system are well into six digits. About ten years ago after they passed a new school levy, the city sent out a flyer stating the raises each position(s) received. The new tax put many of them into six digits.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30607 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of writing just to say "I can't."
But then I did. Wonder why you would post this after the fact? Guess that's what you get from a fat guy who sits all day.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30608 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What anti-voting theory do you speak of, and WTF does that have to do with what I posted?
Come on, Taliban Ray. Remember how you have never voted for a candidate but you always vote against a candidate?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30610 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and wrong Pops.
Superintendents are paid per contract and not really per year. Per year, a Super in Cleveland makes over a quarter mil per year, but his contract may be for six years at 1.5 mil.
I do know that the administrators in our school system are well into six digits. About ten years ago after they passed a new school levy, the city sent out a flyer stating the raises each position(s) received. The new tax put many of them into six digits.
Your reply does not invalidate or change a word of my post.
The contracts that you mentioned are still broken down to yearly pay.
It seems to me that all pay contracts are broken down to annual performance with mention of certain bonuses, stock options & 'golden parachutes'.
That simplifies payment for terminations/retirements/separ ations without the additions of those 'bonuses'.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30611 Jun 25, 2014
Old Guy is on a roll. Keep rolling OG !
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30612 Jun 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But then I did. Wonder why you would post this after the fact? Guess that's what you get from a fat guy who sits all day.
Is that what I am? Then enlighten us all, what do you do all day?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30613 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Come on, Taliban Ray. Remember how you have never voted for a candidate but you always vote against a candidate?
Let's try to make the connection. I said this:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now. Anybody can be wrong with an estimate, even the pro's.
Just look at our economy today. They said last quarter was a negative .1% growth. Now we find out the economy was much worse than that. Now we find out it was at a negative 2.9%.
See how anybody can be wrong with estimates?
And you replied this:
<quoted text>
How easily you abandon your "anti-voting" theory.
So again, what does your reply have to do with what I said?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30614 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try to make the connection. I said this:
<quoted text>
And you replied this:
<quoted text>
So again, what does your reply have to do with what I said?
You might want to check on that again, private school.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30615 Jun 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
Old Guy is on a roll. Keep rolling OG !
Thanks, Pops! I think we are on the same side of issues more than you might suspect. I also think that education is important. We want our smart ones ones to be well trained, to compete effectively on a global stage. More than that, how do we best help the average and less than average folks? Not every job requires a sharp mind, but that's the way the wind has been blowing, and for a long time now. The simpler/starter jobs continue to fade away. Automation makes good business sense, but we have to figure out what to do with the displaced workers. Most of us strongly identify with the work we do. We feel pride with a job well done. Training young people so that they can realize that dream in the 21st Century seems like a good thing to me.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30616 Jun 25, 2014
Setting the Wayback machine for November 7th, 2012

(#1 in a series):
Thomas Scutillo wrote:
CHEAP watch how you talk white wash paint job and 4 more years of a Agitator boy stirring the pot...and it will all be a clean record
I'm still thinking about this one, especially the "clean record" part.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30617 Jun 25, 2014

(#2 in a series):
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and by noon my corporation closed as an entity.
Tomorrow my address will be Cayman.
my taxable income ZERO.
enjoy the gridlock and 20% at minimum unemployment.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30618 Jun 25, 2014

(#3 in a series):
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssst. Hey Tinfoil Hat boy. Shut your sniveling minority mouth. You lost, son. Both God and all REAL Americans have declared you and your twisted ideas unfit for this nation. Did I happen to mention that all you Bible thumping oil cult Nazis lost? You lost. We won. 4 more prosperous and glorious years. In your face! Aaahhh ha ha ha ha ha.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30619 Jun 25, 2014

(#4 in a series):
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I used to vote Republican until McCain/Palin & Romney/Ryan which none of them held the Republican Values.
I think McCain could have been OK, but choosing Palin was a bad miscalculation. Romney is smart, and means well, but is hopelessly out of touch with the lives of most folks.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30620 Jun 25, 2014

(#5 in a series):
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you will be crying soon
this divided nation will be torn apart within a year
congress will hold the debt celling; and govt shut down
expect impeachment trials
keep laughing
You were 100% in your predictions, unfortunately not in the right direction.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30621 Jun 25, 2014

(#6 in a series):
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday you told me the "historic" 2010 wingnut wave was going to swarm over me and crush me? Remember that? You are a fringe lunatic. Your times are over. GO. Get the phuque out. I'm glad you are out of business. Don't wait. Leave today.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30622 Jun 25, 2014

(#7 in a series):
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the real americans are taking their money and leaving
fact check by looking at the markets

in 2009 the dow was 7000, in 2013 it may see 5000.
The market closed today at 16,867.51. I'm glad I stayed fully invested.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30623 Jun 25, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
(#7 in a series):
<quoted text>
The market closed today at 16,867.51. I'm glad I stayed fully invested.
and to think if the FED had not printed all that monopoly money you would have lost your investment.

Now your children and grandchildren can live in poverty in a broke country because you cheered on an inept fool and now cheer him destroying your families future.

Maybe at Thanksgiving they bring Alpo over for you as Thanks.

You dollar buys 20% less at minimum in just 3 years, and the escalation is on steroids.

Interest payments only on the debt exceeds what government spends on education, and idiots like you think it is funny.

Won't it be funny to set the move forward machine to watch your grandkids as slaves being beaten pulling tree stumps out for a slice of bread a day?

remember you caused their slaver selfish old man.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30624 Jun 25, 2014
for Old Guy

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/39/39...

Take a peak at your city, and the direction it is moving.

Median household income is 30K.$600 a week basically.

And you are cheering?

30% of cincinnati lives below poverty line.

And to think that in REALITY, because of inflation and dollar devaluation that $600 a week buys 20% less than a few years ago.

Cincinnati the Queen City says let them eat cake.

a city of 300,000 people and 90,000 are in poverty, and the other 210,000 earn $450 a week on average with a family earning $600 a week.

http://www.idcide.com/citydata/oh/cincinnati....

Cincinnati is 20th most dangerous city in America, and in 2005 the median income was $5000 annually more than today's snapshot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr America 21,049
Is Franklin still a redneck, briary hellhole? (Aug '08) 12 hr Biggen 56
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr TimeToAct 32,009
The Source of Their Economic Problems Are White... 22 hr Ryan 4
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) Wed yourmom 165
News 18-year-old Arrested After Baby Remains Found Tue bizarre 5
police profiling and illegal procedures (Nov '09) Aug 13 Dkaczmarczyk 50

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages