Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30582 Jun 25, 2014
Setting the Wayback machine for November 6th, 2012

(#4 in a series):
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30583 Jun 25, 2014
Setting the Wayback machine for November 6th, 2012

(#5 in a series):
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT???? No he didn't. It's a Romney landslide. Isn't it? All those really smart people said Romney was going to get over 300 electoral votes.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30584 Jun 25, 2014
Setting the Wayback machine for November 6th, 2012

(#6 in a series):
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Funny part of that Indy is that morons like Rush have played an integral role in the takeover of the GOP by right wing Tea Party bandits.
Who would ever suspect that continually spewing racist, bigoted hatred might turn the stomachs of women, hispanic, and black voters, and send them to your competition?
woof
Coming soon --- the day after the 2012 election!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30585 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you re-defined way off?
it was than than 2% difference.
is that way off in trollville?
2% is higher than any interest you can earn under this administration.
What would the result have been without the cover ups?
Guess we have to wait till November to find out.
It was than than 2% difference? Chickopay may may?

I don't know what you are trying to say. I do know you guaranteed a Romney landslide and the result was an Obama landslide. I do know that.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30587 Jun 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It was than than 2% difference? Chickopay may may?
I don't know what you are trying to say. I do know you guaranteed a Romney landslide and the result was an Obama landslide. I do know that.
2% difference is no landslide

you best educate yourself.

I received the numbers from government election results.

Obama squeaked by, and now that proof of scandal at IRS is public and was covered up prior, he would only get 25% of the vote today.

What I am saying is this November the people will react to this by firing everyone they can who was involved.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30588 Jun 25, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Setting the Wayback machine for November 6th, 2012
(#5 in a series):
<quoted text>
did you vote 6 times like a Cincinnati poll worker did?

Or do you work at the crooked IRS office in Cincinnati.

Your smugness will be squashed in a few months.

enjoy your laugh now while you can.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30589 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
2% difference is no landslide
you best educate yourself.
I received the numbers from government election results.
Obama squeaked by, and now that proof of scandal at IRS is public and was covered up prior, he would only get 25% of the vote today.
What I am saying is this November the people will react to this by firing everyone they can who was involved.
First, we are talking about your predictions, not the actual results. I know how badly you want to change the subject because of how foolish you look.

Now, what 2% are you talking about? The popular vote spread was 4%, so that can't be it. Obama had 332 electoral votes to Romney's 206. So that can't be it. Maybe you are just making up numbers again. In light of your prior history of predictions, that must be it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30590 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you vote 6 times like a Cincinnati poll worker did?
Or do you work at the crooked IRS office in Cincinnati.
Your smugness will be squashed in a few months.
enjoy your laugh now while you can.
Killing the messenger is so cliché, Walter.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30591 Jun 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about high schools or universities?
You caught me with an incomplete post. I am talking about High Schools (H.S.) that with 'shop classes' I.T. classes & other tech classes, supplying the need for other than college employments.
They don't teach classes in college that would supply the HVAC tech, the hair stylists, engine mechanics, carpenters, masonry, culinary, electronics repair, 2nd languages & so many more that often more than make a living IF they don't squander their incomes.
One does not need a 2 yr or 4 yr college degree for these fields or many others IF secondary schools have 2 -4 yr programs.
There are many people that would be lost or chewed up in a college program so for them college would be a total waste & they would likely be in serious debt.
HS should supply alternatives to college that put students on a path that would support a family.
I am not downing colleges in any way. I guess that I saying that high school programs need to consider adjustments to the classes being offered.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30592 Jun 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You caught me with an incomplete post. I am talking about High Schools (H.S.) that with 'shop classes' I.T. classes & other tech classes, supplying the need for other than college employments.
They don't teach classes in college that would supply the HVAC tech, the hair stylists, engine mechanics, carpenters, masonry, culinary, electronics repair, 2nd languages & so many more that often more than make a living IF they don't squander their incomes.
One does not need a 2 yr or 4 yr college degree for these fields or many others IF secondary schools have 2 -4 yr programs.
There are many people that would be lost or chewed up in a college program so for them college would be a total waste & they would likely be in serious debt.
HS should supply alternatives to college that put students on a path that would support a family.
I am not downing colleges in any way. I guess that I saying that high school programs need to consider adjustments to the classes being offered.
I doubt that you would find an Ohio High School administrator that makes 7 figures like you claimed.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30593 Jun 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, just like the elected president of the United States of America, I have nothing to do with communists. That turns out is nothing but an already ran into the ground with the first red scare, right wing ploy. Hey, I heard a child molester liked Romney. I guess we can call everyone that voted for Romney The Child Molester Party and using your own "logic" it obviously makes you a child molester. See how easy your conniving little association game is played?
Way off base as usual Canton. No, it would be comparable if an organization like MBLA supported Romney, then you may have some sort of a point.

You see Canton, organizations only support politicians that share their views.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30594 Jun 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony of a proven racist and long standing and proven liar asking me for proof of anything. I don't answer to you, little Hitler boy. Get off your lazy, cigarette smoking leech on the American health care system, truck driving ass and look it up yourself. It's called the internet and it gives you no excuse to be as lazy, and I'm talking a fat boy sitting on his ass all day LAZY as you are to not look it up yourself.
A lot of writing just to say "I can't."
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30595 Jun 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how far out you have to desperately grasp at things to try to undo something as easy for me as posting a direct quote from you that is only a couple weeks old. I know you would love for me to overlook the obviously racist comments you have made on this forum, after lying to everyone for over a year about being a racist, and then being busted by your own words. Shouldn't you be venting your anger on your own stupidity. After all, it's your words that makes us all see that you are clearly a racist, not mine. Also, quit calling hard working, tax paying Eagle scout Americans who have never had a handout in their lives a bunch of commies and freeloaders unless you think sitting on your fat truck driving ass can hold a candle to working in a steel foundry. Hey Rubber Ducky, your job is what us real Americans do for fun and relaxation. In fact, my wife and I took a nice long drive over the weekend. It was such hard work.
I know how you feel. One Saturday I sat here and posted on Topix all day long, what hard work that was. You must live through hell every day.

If my job is so easy, why don't you do it? Come on Canton, being on the dole can't pay that well........ strike that, it probably does.

The one thing about my career is that there are so many jobs available. It's just that some Americans are too lazy to get the training and experience to do what I do Canton. If my job is so easy, what are all these Americans doing on their Obama Phones? My job is easy, so we should take everybody off the dole until those thousands of driving positions are filled, don't you think?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30596 Jun 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, when you make grand predictions and none of them come true, you lose credibility. You lose even more credibility when you refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong.
Come on now. Anybody can be wrong with an estimate, even the pro's.

Just look at our economy today. They said last quarter was a negative .1% growth. Now we find out the economy was much worse than that. Now we find out it was at a negative 2.9%.

See how anybody can be wrong with estimates?
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#30597 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of writing just to say "I can't."
Wow, you really do need us thinky folks to do everything for you, huh. I would've thought that a self proclaimed weather expert/chain smoking diabetic slumlord trucker would have more "personal responsibility" than that...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30598 Jun 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you would find an Ohio High School administrator that makes 7 figures like you claimed.
I took him to mean College admins, Of course not high school. The topics did flow a little back & forth between college & HS but I can't imagine the top HS admin of whichever is the largest district in this state making at most the mid 6 figures. Plus whatever perks & performance bonuses. I know that it is public record somewhere but I'll let someone else research it if they want since we agree on none of them making 7 digits.
With HS performances what they are today, that would likely be way too much.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30599 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Way off base as usual Canton. No, it would be comparable if an organization like MBLA supported Romney, then you may have some sort of a point.
You see Canton, organizations only support politicians that share their views.
How easily you abandon your "anti-voting" theory.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30600 Jun 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now. Anybody can be wrong with an estimate, even the pro's.
Just look at our economy today. They said last quarter was a negative .1% growth. Now we find out the economy was much worse than that. Now we find out it was at a negative 2.9%.
See how anybody can be wrong with estimates?
But when those folks are wrong, they admit it. hey don't double down with more stupidity. And they don't call those who were right stupid. Let's wait and see what else Old Guy's WayBack machine has in store. Walter's not just wrong. He's also crazy.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30601 Jun 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Many H.S.'s here dropped 'Shop" classes of all types but they are coming back, that's a good thing.
Some admin's make 7 digits.
I'll give you the short story as to why WE pay for schools, whether we have kids or not.
Do you want a nation of uneducated morons? We have enough morons with schools.
Many but not all sports pay for themselves or are subsidized by the corporate sector. They help teach social skills, character & develope certain goals, IF operated & supported with those issues in mind.
As far as money being wasted, I can't disagree. I waste some money in my household account, the government waste our money everyday. It's a F'ing system that we must keep fighting but not throw away.
Well let me give you an example:

My property is very large for a suburban property. Therefore I pay a pretty high tax. As stated, over half of my property taxes go to support the schools that I nor my tenants have children in.

My neighbor down the street has a much smaller house and property. Like myself, half of his property taxes goes towards the schools as well, so his property tax bill is much less than mine, and he has four children in the school system.

So the question is, why am I paying more for his four children's education than he is?

If we are to tax citizens for schools, shouldn't the people with children in the schools pay a much larger proportion of taxes towards the schools than those of us that don't have children in the school instead of going by property value?

Now to the argument that we don't want a bunch of morons around. Okay, but we don't want houses with peeling paint, bad lawns or cracked windows either. Should the taxpayer foot the bill to upgrade those houses? We also want people to work. So should taxpayers provide transportation so that people can get to their job?

We can create all kinds of scenarios that could possibly warrant taxpayers footing the bill for just about anything. Just ask Sandra Fluke.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30602 Jun 25, 2014
By the way Pope, keep me on my toes. It is helping my level of clarity. I have a way to go by your understandable standards but I accept the testing & the challenges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 5 hr Kent Grind 37
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter Tue The Old Cold Warrior 3
Trump was a draft dodger Tue The Old Cold Warrior 8
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Aimee Leonard Jul 24 Shelby Stang22 2
Jerry Springer goofed with the truth Jul 24 The Hack Checker 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages