United States

#30511 Jun 24, 2014
Wow
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30512 Jun 24, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the brainiacs who justify using the term "neggir" by claiming there are white neggirs too.
I can't dispute their argument but I use the word 'trash' instead
Canton

Canton, OH

#30513 Jun 24, 2014
Spin, spin, look at them racists spin. Maybe if they flap their chops for another 5 or 6 pages it will undo calling our first black president "Obammy", "Big eared mulatto" and suggesting he became president through affirmative action. No one wants to hear a little goose stepping Tea Bagger's racist induced blabbering about science, politics or where this nation is heading. All just meaningless noise t cover up the real reason why you guys don't like Obama. The one that every single American knows for a fact. The reason that each and every person on here that I called a racist over a year ago, proved with their own racist comments. You guys don't like Obama because of the color of his skin. Nothing more. You old clowns can spin it all day. You don't fool anyone and I'll be sure to remind you of why we all know you are racists on a regular basis, despite all of the spinning effort you have obviously put into trying to sweep it under the carpet. All I will ever have to do to shut down all the bs propaganda you guys spew on here daily is post direct quotes from you. No spin. No opinions. Just post direct quotes from the source of all this corporate sponsored Tea Bagger emailed "outrage" and you are completely shut down and invalid from now until forever. Don't you EVER forget who called you a racist over a year ago and don't you EVER forget that it was your own words that proved me 100% accurate on my claims.

"Obammy" -proven racist and domestic terrorist sympathizer Reality Speaks

"Big eared mulatto" XXXRayted, truck driving racist and self proclaimed global climate expert, describing the elected President of the United States of America, after years of claiming the president's race doesn't matter to him.

Why would I ever want to "get over it", when your own racist statements proved I have been right all along and that you Tea Baggers have been lying all this time about your views being skewed by racism? I'll be sure to remind you how every absurd claim you have ever made on here about our president is questionable in light of the racist source it is coming from, for years and years to come. Racism that your own words proved to be absolutely accurate. Could you imagine how stupid a Tea Bagging moron would have to be to blurt out racist comments in a public forum after years of denying their hatred of Obama was due to their racism? Let's all ponder just how stupid you would have to be.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30514 Jun 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night, after I realized you were unable to see the original message, I reposted it as #30498:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cincinnati-oh...
But Topix must find it objectionable, because I don't think you're seeing that one either...
Nope. No 30498. Can you imagine the conspiracy theories and wild accusations had the missing posts been authored by the wingnuts?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30515 Jun 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I remember Somewhat. I will also point out what you are reminding us of, texting & posting leaves out tone. Sometimes that isn't good. Just the way it is.
You think Taliban Ray is calling the President a "wild man mulatto" with a tone of love and respect?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30516 Jun 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
With guys like you populating the GOP, I can't imagine why more black people don't want to join up.
Because many are not educated enough to understand politics. They just go by what their loser leaders like Jackson and Sharpton tell them. Once blacks break the shackles of public education, then you will see a turnover. It may happen sooner as Democrats are prepared to throw blacks under the bus yet again by pushing for amnesty and gay marriage.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Toledo, OH

#30517 Jun 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because many are not educated enough to understand politics. They just go by what their loser leaders like Jackson and Sharpton tell them. Once blacks break the shackles of public education, then you will see a turnover. It may happen sooner as Democrats are prepared to throw blacks under the bus yet again by pushing for amnesty and gay marriage.
Nope, nothing racist there. What private education did you benefit from?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30518 Jun 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
"Obammy" -proven racist and domestic terrorist sympathizer Reality Speaks
"Big eared mulatto" XXXRayted, truck driving racist and self proclaimed global climate expert, describing the elected President of the United States of America, after years of claiming the president's race doesn't matter to him.
You love race talk so much now don't you Canton?

Better make sure your garage is clean before you criticize your neighbors.

Want to talk race, great, lets go to your side first Canton. Where do you want to start? George Zimmerman? New Black Panther voter intimidation? DumBama's bashing of a white police officer that arrested and irate black man? The 300 kidnapped black girls in Nigeria? Pick a card.......any card.

You're running around like a little girl that learned a new word--racist. But it's your clown Presidents administration that's proven to be racist or at the very least, displayed solidarity with fellow blacks over whites.

I know, I know. It's like Global Warming. You only want your side of the story.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30519 Jun 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I can't dispute their argument but I use the word 'trash' instead
That is your word for black people? I can just imagine what you call Jews.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30520 Jun 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If only black people knew how much privately educated white folks like you could help them understand politics, they would flock to the Republican Party.
Dad

Prattville, AL

#30522 Jun 24, 2014
Go read Obama's book. He clearly states he hates America, Americans and any form of religion other than Islam.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30523 Jun 24, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
If only black people knew how much privately educated white folks like you could help them understand politics, they would flock to the Republican Party.
Probably, but it's what Republicans wanted for Black children for some time now. It's called School Vouchers.

School Vouchers were designed to help get black kids out of those ghetto public schools and into those private white schools. We've been somewhat successful, but not without a major fight from the Democrats.

Democrats were quite prepared to throw their black followers right under the bus to gain favor with their union pals in the public school. They even fought to have school vouchers stopped in court.

But like I said, one day it will all come out and blacks will realize who is really responsible for their demise.

http://edexcellence.net/commentary/education-...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30524 Jun 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Taliban Ray is calling the President a "wild man mulatto" with a tone of love and respect?
Nah, That's an easy one.{<:
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30525 Jun 24, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your word for black people? I can just imagine what you call Jews.
WTH ?? Weren't you talking about a negative racial term that had a white variance? I didn't realize that you were calling ALL people of color by that name. Your post did not clarify such difference or all inclusion.
YOU, Big Johnson do not need to attack others with insults. I see another comprehension issue. I didn't realize that only you have the correct & complete posting of words. Geeez
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Toledo, OH

#30526 Jun 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, but it's what Republicans wanted for Black children for some time now. It's called School Vouchers.
School Vouchers were designed to help get black kids out of those ghetto public schools and into those private white schools. We've been somewhat successful, but not without a major fight from the Democrats.
Democrats were quite prepared to throw their black followers right under the bus to gain favor with their union pals in the public school. They even fought to have school vouchers stopped in court.
But like I said, one day it will all come out and blacks will realize who is really responsible for their demise.
http://edexcellence.net/commentary/education-...
Vouchers were just for black kids? Who knew?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Toledo, OH

#30527 Jun 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WTH ?? Weren't you talking about a negative racial term that had a white variance? I didn't realize that you were calling ALL people of color by that name. Your post did not clarify such difference or all inclusion.
YOU, Big Johnson do not need to attack others with insults. I see another comprehension issue. I didn't realize that only you have the correct & complete posting of words. Geeez
Is this another instance of you not taking offense?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30528 Jun 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D1JbQcoy7t4IXX didn't realize that only you have the correct & complete posting of words. Geeez
Now you do. Shape up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30529 Jun 24, 2014
no matter the color or sex or religion, I hope we all agree a rounded education is essential for child growth to self sufficiency.

If so, then can we vote to fix the situation?

Money already budgeted is more than enough, and we are wasting the resources.

Every industry lobbies for their own best interests and aligns themselves we those that agree.

Government and Education do not go together.

The public hires Educators to teach our children, and we have ZERO voice in the lesson plans? The Educators are the largest union in the USA. They are largest donators to a political party to vote them better contracts.

Step back, and think about that.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#30530 Jun 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
no matter the color or sex or religion, I hope we all agree a rounded education is essential for child growth to self sufficiency.
If so, then can we vote to fix the situation?
Money already budgeted is more than enough, and we are wasting the resources.
Every industry lobbies for their own best interests and aligns themselves we those that agree.
Government and Education do not go together.
The public hires Educators to teach our children, and we have ZERO voice in the lesson plans? The Educators are the largest union in the USA. They are largest donators to a political party to vote them better contracts.
Step back, and think about that.
I think I'd rather leave a child's education to qualified professionals, instead of racist, chain smoking truckers, or stuck up, tax dodging momma's boys who think it's okay for teachers to have sex with students...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30531 Jun 24, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'd rather leave a child's education to qualified professionals, instead of racist, chain smoking truckers, or stuck up, tax dodging momma's boys who think it's okay for teachers to have sex with students...
Speaking of education..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony dozier (Jan '10) 2 hr smiles 24
strip clubs (Nov '11) 8 hr anonymous 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) Fri Leroy 17
theodore franks missing since 1986 Thu wyatt 1
News Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) Apr 23 Throatme 2,047
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? Apr 23 Dork of Hazard 4
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]