Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30469 Jun 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell it to Jesus. Us REAL Americans aren't fooled by a conniving racist liar like you and we are fully aware of the real reason why you don't like our nation's first black president.
Jesus is the Truth, the way, the path to eternal life.

good to know you don't believe, and I never have to worry about meeting you on earth or heaven.

Our POTUS is black?

what about the white half?

I criticize the white half, as it should know better.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30470 Jun 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
You mean the IRS targeted groups of people known for publically announcing that they don't want to pay taxes? How preposterous.
No, they targeted groups of people because they were DumBama's political enemies.

What is preposterous is destroying all evidence supporting that scheme and then LYING about the exact same thing happening six other times--all people related to the investigation. It's beyond preposterous, it's criminal, or normal for liberals.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30471 Jun 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Even IF Obama wold pardon Lerner, some degree of proof would have had to come out for her conviction. That evidence may lead to the prosecution of others and a more thorough cleansing of the IRS, Congress, WH advisers & even more. That would be progress.
What they need to find is a rat. Somebody that will testify against the other criminals in exchange for some sort of break. I don't know if he or she is out there, but I certainly hope there is one honest person within five miles of DumBama that would rat out the others.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30472 Jun 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
A president whose poll rating dropped during his 2nd term? Other than it being statistically normal. I am shocked! Polls are nice and I have heard you personally claim they aren't worth anything, but I base calling you a racist on your obviously racist comments, not on the hypothetical notions you Tea Baggers always desperately grab at. Why is it with you, I call you a racist and then I am PROVEN to dead on correct and somehow in your world, I failed.
Who here that totally disagrees with your views have you not called a racist?

Canton, you're such a puppet and you don't even know it. These Democrat politicians pull the strings and you speak without even knowing what you're saying. I believe they used to call it a Post Hypnotic Suggestion.

I voted for Ken Blackwell--a real black man, did you? Would you have voted for Herman Cain had he won our primary? And if he won, would you have nauseatingly fawned over him as you do this big-eared dope? YOU RACIST YOU!!!!!!

Keep convincing yourself that your loser is a winner, and anybody that disagrees with you is racist. I'm sure it helps you sleep better.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30473 Jun 23, 2014
Zendar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your radical opinions but I was talking about a historically documented fact that you can't spin your way out of. Also. we don't need any "science" lessons from a clown that thinks a water walking Jewish zombie is real. The scientists I am talking about accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history. Now, let's all take a moment to think about all of your many predictions you have made on this forum. Zing.
Yeah, your genius scientists:

Report: Farmersí Almanac more accurate than government climate scientists
12:17 PM 02/20/2014

"The Farmersí Almanac makes predictions based on planetary positions, sunspots and lunar cycles ó a prediction system that has remained largely unchanged since its first publication in 1818. While modern scientists donít put much stock in the almanacís way of doing things, the book says itís accurate about 80 percent of the time.

(H/T Climate Depot)

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/20/report-farm...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30474 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who here that totally disagrees with your views have you not called a racist?
Canton, you're such a puppet and you don't even know it. These Democrat politicians pull the strings and you speak without even knowing what you're saying. I believe they used to call it a Post Hypnotic Suggestion.
I voted for Ken Blackwell--a real black man, did you? Would you have voted for Herman Cain had he won our primary? And if he won, would you have nauseatingly fawned over him as you do this big-eared dope? YOU RACIST YOU!!!!!!
Keep convincing yourself that your loser is a winner, and anybody that disagrees with you is racist. I'm sure it helps you sleep better.
What is a "real black man"? You can't help yourself.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30476 Jun 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure it out yourself whiz kid. Come on, you can do it.....
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30477 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, your genius scientists:
Report: Farmersí Almanac more accurate than government climate scientists
12:17 PM 02/20/2014
"The Farmersí Almanac makes predictions based on planetary positions, sunspots and lunar cycles ó a prediction system that has remained largely unchanged since its first publication in 1818. While modern scientists donít put much stock in the almanacís way of doing things, the book says itís accurate about 80 percent of the time.
(H/T Climate Depot)
http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/20/report-farm...
Nice Source. No wonder that you are dumber than a rock.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30478 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure it out yourself whiz kid. Come on, you can do it.....
Why are you guys always so afraid to say what you mean? If there is nothing wrong with it, you should be willing to explain it.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#30479 Jun 23, 2014
<quoted text>
as opposed to a heshe, I guess.

woof
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30480 Jun 23, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Nice Source. No wonder that you are dumber than a rock.
Not as dumb as somebody criticizing something he or she didn't read Boy Toy. Had you read it, you could have clicked those highlighted words called hyperlinks.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30481 Jun 23, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
as opposed to a heshe, I guess.
woof
No, I think he means instead of all those non-black men who wear blackface makeup to try and pass as black men so they can pursue careers as rap artistes and pick up white women.

Ken Blackwell is not one of those.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#30482 Jun 23, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think he means instead of all those non-black men who wear blackface makeup to try and pass as black men so they can pursue careers as rap artistes and pick up white women.
I wonder how you test for that.

woof
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30483 Jun 23, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
I've been reviewing some of the comments on this forum just before and after the 2012 elections:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And then, just after the election:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm a bit surprised I didn't get more of a response from my research. I wasn't expecting how many of you where around back in 2012. It's kind of tough have your past predictions preserved forever. But, it gives me some context to evaluate your current predictions.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30484 Jun 23, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a bit surprised I didn't get more of a response from my research. I wasn't expecting how many of you where around back in 2012. It's kind of tough have your past predictions preserved forever. But, it gives me some context to evaluate your current predictions.
I missed that. What post number was it?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30485 Jun 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
You mean the IRS targeted groups of people known for publically announcing that they don't want to pay taxes? How preposterous.
You guys have been instructed to repeat as many times as possible how horrible and what a liar Obama is. When it comes don to fact time, the numbers prove he saved our country from the economic nose dive we were heading in as a direct result of GW Bush, the worst president in the history of the United States of America. What few things Obama really did do that were wrong are a tiny grain of sand compared to the abominations committed by the GOP. Thousands of American soldiers died because Bush lied to Congress about WMDs. Numerous experts told the Bush administration they didn't have them. The Bush administration implied Iraq was going to nuke us. They fed off of America's fear and Conservatives gleefully handed away their rights and waved their little flags as GW's Patriot Act pissed all over the Constitution. Obama compared to Conservative hero Ronald Reagan should be a Tea Bagger's dream. Tax break for the majority of Americans under Obama, while Reagan raised taxes 11 times on the middle class. HW Bush says "Read my lips, no new taxes." followed by him immediately raising taxes. What makes those guys Conservative heroes and Obama the first president who ever lied, a communist tyrant and a secret Muslim bent on destroying America? Was is a "commie ploy" when the guy you voted for twice expanded Medicare without it being paid for? If Biden's company was making billions in no bid contracts in a questionable at best war in Iraq, would you sit as quietly as you did back when Cheney did it? As much as you guys hate the proven fact that most of you don't like Obama because he is black, when we eliminate all the bullsh1t, like "Taxed Enough Already" while taxes are at their lowest in 50 years, what we have left is a bunch of old racists, being spoon fed what they want to hear by corporations that are vile enough to cash in on religion to get their oil lobby agenda pushed through. Traitors to their own nation through the ignorance of calling a fascist a patriot and science and the natural world the enemy.
Warning :Warning:: COMPREHENSION ISSUES !! THEY DIDN'T WANT TO PAY TAXES only as permitted by law & submitted the proper paperwork which historically has NOT been held up for so long so as to exceed the election period. Just like countless other organizations, like soccer clubs, churches, American Legion halls etc. The IRS is NOT allowed to ask for membership rosters, the IRS is NOT allowed to ask if they pray before during or after meetings & IF they do pray, the IRS is NOT permitted a written copy of such prayer(s) all of those questions are forbidden by the 1st amendment. ALL of those things they did do.
Bush wasn't the only one saying that Saddam had WMD's, GB, Germany & the UN said so too. That is one reason that the UN had so many sanctions against Iraq. Realize that Russia or China could have vetoed any such sanction but did NOT.
AND do you know why? Because Saddam did use WMD's against Iran & against the Kurds.
If you do a tiny bit of 'eye opening' or research, you will find that Obama provided bid-less contract work for Haliburton too.
The numbers do NOT prove that Obama has saved this country. When has the debt/deficit been so high? When has the U.S.A.'s credit rating been lowered? When has so much corn been diverted from feeding people & livestock at a lower cost but instead has been diverted to making low combustion energy ethanol? I know, all of that is GW's fault according to you & nuts like you.
I don't dislike Obama because he is black, I dislike him because of his policies, divisive programs & policies, lies & being born white in our 50th state.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30486 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What they need to find is a rat. Somebody that will testify against the other criminals in exchange for some sort of break. I don't know if he or she is out there, but I certainly hope there is one honest person within five miles of DumBama that would rat out the others.
I doubt that they have such a 'rat' because too many drink the koolaid. Just like Nixons bunch. G Gordon Liddy was one that kept his mouth closed as tight as a clam & went to prison.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30487 Jun 23, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
My, so many public educated people here. I guess you leave me no option but to explain:

Hussein is not a black man, he is a Mulatto. For those still confused, a Mulatto is a person of half-white and half-black ancestry.

I can understand how the "white" part of DumBama is not considered and easily forgotten. After all, the MSM and Democrats have constantly promoted that DumBama is an all black person. "That's how white people will do you."

So we have yet to see an all black President. Still confused? Just respond back and I'll go a little slower perhaps.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30488 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My, so many public educated people here. I guess you leave me no option but to explain:
Hussein is not a black man, he is a Mulatto. For those still confused, a Mulatto is a person of half-white and half-black ancestry.
I can understand how the "white" part of DumBama is not considered and easily forgotten. After all, the MSM and Democrats have constantly promoted that DumBama is an all black person. "That's how white people will do you."
So we have yet to see an all black President. Still confused? Just respond back and I'll go a little slower perhaps.
1) His name is Barack. Why would you call him by his middle name?
2) Mulatto is a racially charged term and you know it. "The term is generally considered archaic by some and inadvertently derogatory, especially in the African-American community." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto
3) It's amazing how bi-racial people, who up until 2008 were considered black, are suddenly just as white as they are black for folks like you. I promise you one thing, if your daughter brought Barack home for dinner you sure as hell wouldn't be interested in his "white half."
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30489 Jun 23, 2014
<quoted text>
1) His name is Barack. Why would you call him by his middle name?
2) Mulatto is a racially charged term and you know it. "The term is generally considered archaic by some and inadvertently derogatory, especially in the African-American community." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto
3) It's amazing how bi-racial people, who up until 2008 were considered black, are suddenly just as white as they are black for folks like you. I promise you one thing, if your daughter brought Barack home for dinner you sure as hell wouldn't be interested in his "white half."
Apparently, neither would you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 14 hr Fan of Leon The Man 8
Brian Perry Sun margaret 1
tony dozier (Jan '10) Sun smiles 24
strip clubs (Nov '11) Sat anonymous 11
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) Apr 24 Leroy 17
theodore franks missing since 1986 Apr 23 wyatt 1
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]