|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way to register as an independent in Ohio.
Yes You can.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

What is an independent?.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You can spin it all day long. I called you a f*cking racist a year ago. You lied and said and were not a racist. You now expect me or anyone to listen to your crap about Obama, when it has been pointed out to you numerous times that Bush and Conservative hero Reagan have done far worse while you sat quiet. The lamest part is trying to call me a racist for calling you out on it. Sure, the I'm rubber, you're glue technique might work on the playground, but the fact is I stated all of your absurd claims about our president were based on your racism, then you proved it by making racist comments. You guys WISHED you hadn't slipped up and tipped your hands, which is why you are In such a big hurry to belittle the facts and so eager to move past them.
Spin, spin, spin all day long but you guys have been shutdown by your own comments and anything you say on here will be viewed as if coming from a proven racist. Proven by your own words. Not by me calling you out for it.
The only person "proven" that I'm a racist is the one in your head.

Get a dictionary for crying out loud. Learn what the word racism means. You hear black people calling other black people the N word all the time, does that mean most blacks are racist against other blacks? Oh, and BTW, I never called you a racist once.

Any mention of a persons race does not constitute racism. Racism is your weak defense of the worst President we've had in decades, and he happens to be black. Racism is not a remark. Racism is not a few remarks. Racism is when one degrades all people of a race.

However even if I made a statement where I admitted I was a racist, it would never be the root of my hatred for him because of the dozens and dozens of things he's done to ruin this country and our way of life. In your own little world, if you call me racist, that means all the damage DumBama has done really didn't happen. It was all made up because those things don't bother me, it's his race that bothers me and I made up everything else.

Keep dreaming. No words or words will dismiss the utter failure this guy is.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a dictionary for crying out loud. Learn what the word racism means. You hear black people calling other black people the N word all the time, does that mean most blacks are racist against other blacks? Oh, and BTW, I never called you a racist once.
Any mention of a persons race does not constitute racism. Racism is your weak defense of the worst President we've had in decades, and he happens to be black. Racism is not a remark. Racism is not a few remarks. Racism is when one degrades all people of a race.
However even if I made a statement where I admitted I was a racist, it would never be the root of my hatred for him because of the dozens and dozens of things he's done to ruin this country and our way of life. In your own little world, if you call me racist, that means all the damage DumBama has done really didn't happen. It was all made up because those things don't bother me, it's his race that bothers me and I made up everything else.
Spoken like a true racist. Again, I didn't make you a racist. Your racist comments make you a racist. You can spin all day, Rubber Ducky. Your complaints about our president are no longer valid and should be considered nothing more than yet another racist blabbering on about how the government ruined his chain smoking, diabetic, refuse to get health care life. I do like how much you have to spin, as you redefine what being a racist means. Name something Obama did that is worse than what GW Bush did or Ronald Reagan did. Reagan sold missiles to terrorists and raised our taxes 11 times. Bush needlessly sent American soldiers off to die, deregulated the banks and wall street and made our nation the laughing stock of the world. Obama...produced a birth certificate and made it so poor people can get health care. Ohhhh the tyranny. Like I said and you proved...It's because you don't like black people. Nothing more. No one is fooled. No amount of your cry baby blabbering will ever change the fact. You and yours have been completely exposed for what you really are and completely shut down. Now say it with me...Hillary 2016.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true racist. Again, I didn't make you a racist. Your racist comments make you a racist. You can spin all day, Rubber Ducky. Your complaints about our president are no longer valid and should be considered nothing more than yet another racist blabbering on about how the government ruined his chain smoking, diabetic, refuse to get health care life. I do like how much you have to spin, as you redefine what being a racist means. Name something Obama did that is worse than what GW Bush did or Ronald Reagan did. Reagan sold missiles to terrorists and raised our taxes 11 times. Bush needlessly sent American soldiers off to die, deregulated the banks and wall street and made our nation the laughing stock of the world. Obama...produced a birth certificate and made it so poor people can get health care. Ohhhh the tyranny. Like I said and you proved...It's because you don't like black people. Nothing more. No one is fooled. No amount of your cry baby blabbering will ever change the fact. You and yours have been completely exposed for what you really are and completely shut down. Now say it with me...Hillary 2016.
you are a loon with out an education blaming your problems on others.

you are a racist, and have not a single substantive thing to contribute to anyone or society.

People like you were swept under the rug long ago, because society is embarrassed of you.

Hillary 2016 is about as likely as you winning every single power ball lottery between now and 2016 election day.

The safer bet is that the Obama administration is erased from history, and every single new bill or law erased with his signature.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Hey seriously can anybody answer my question?.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

joanna50 wrote:
Hey seriously can anybody answer my question?.
an indépendant is someone unwilling to promote change from within, and uncommitted to a faith or divinity. Independents reject responsibility.

leaders make change from within, failures force it. Independents go along for the ride.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
an indépendant is someone unwilling to promote change from within, and uncommitted to a faith or divinity. Independents reject responsibility.
leaders make change from within, failures force it. Independents go along for the ride.
Thank You
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You
A political independent does not declare any party affiliation. They are what are called 'swing voters'.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That severe case of cranium/anal inversion is showing.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You quote Limbaugh regularly.
He can't help it. That highly awarded comedy is over most of the far rights heads. It's got a lot of "science" in it.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a loon with out an education blaming your problems on others.
you are a racist, and have not a single substantive thing to contribute to anyone or society.
People like you were swept under the rug long ago, because society is embarrassed of you.
Hillary 2016 is about as likely as you winning every single power ball lottery between now and 2016 election day.
The safer bet is that the Obama administration is erased from history, and every single new bill or law erased with his signature.
Or we could just take into consideration your batting average on past predictions you have made. Zing!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Name us some of the "dozens and dozens" of things Obama did to ruin this country. Dozens would be at least 24. The fact that you can't name anything other than losing some guns without it ending up being fact checked and proven to be absolute bullsh1t, or the fact that past administrations did the same thing only several times worse while you and yours sat quiet leads a thinking person to conclude? That's right. You guys are a bunch of Tea Bagging racists and we were right about you all along. Now name us some of those things Obama did to "ruin" our country. Ready? Go!!!!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Bush Sr. lied. You sat quiet. Reagan lied. You sat quiet. GW Bush lied. You sat quiet.

A black man "lied". Tyranny!!!! The biggest liar that ever walked the earth. I can't stand him because he lied.

Funny because you guys had no problem lying to the face of Jesus Christ for over a year about being a racist. Unless of course you don't really believe all that nonsense that God knows your true heart and you will be judged accordingly.

OK back to page after page of you selling us...ooops I mean telling us how your obviously racist comments about the elected president of the United States of America isn't really racist and how we should all ignore our lying eyes.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Calling the President of the United States of America "Obammy". Is that a racist comment? Referring to the President of the United States of America as a "big eared mulatto". Would the average American perceive that to be a comment about the race of our president? How about implying that the President of the United States of America only achieved his position through "affirmative action"? Would that be commonly known as a racist comment?

Remember over a year ago, when I said your absurd comments about our president were based solely on your racism towards black people? Hey Reality Tucks. How's the batting average on my predictions? Zing!
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Bush Sr. lied. You sat quiet. Reagan lied. You sat quiet. GW Bush lied. You sat quiet.
A black man "lied". Tyranny!!!! The biggest liar that ever walked the earth. I can't stand him because he lied.
No a black man didn't lie. A half breed muslim communist penis swallowing fister lied..
super mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Name us some of the "dozens and dozens" of things Obama did to ruin this country.
A few of them come to mind immediately:

Obama has substantially increased the number of welfare recipients in the country, and he's proud of it.

He's also rammed through the disastrous policies that have led to our nation's credit rating being down-graded for the first time in our history. Twice.

He's turned the troubled (due largely in part to government interference) private-sector healthcare system into a government-run nightmare.

He's deliberately increased racial tensions exponentially.

He has pitted groups within our society against each other (i.e. higher-wage earners vs lower).

He has grabbed more power from the states and the people than any other president could have hoped to.

He's been the most corrupt, lawless president in history.
super mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

joanna50 wrote:
What is an independent?.
Besides just being a group of people that doesn't adhere to a certain political party, many independents don't seem to have developed a clear-cut set of values. Even though I don't agree with many (any?) of the liberals' viewpoints, they at least believe in something. Independents are swayed by whatever political wind happens to be blowing the strongest at the time of an election, or by whatever promise they believe will be an easy fix for whatever circumstances they're dealing with.
heather

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Too much democracy
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

super mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has substantially increased the number of welfare recipients in the country, and he's proud of it.
The economy was already in serious decline when Obama took office --- this always leads to more welfare claims. How is he doing to reverse that trend?

"We went to several agency websites to determine what their participation figures look like today. In every case that we could check, they had declined.

Subsidized housing:
The 2011 survey had 13 million. For 2012, we found 9 million.

SNAP (food stamps):
The 2011 survey had 49 million. For 2013, we found 47 million.

Medicaid:
The 2011 survey had 82 million. For 2013, we found 72 million.

TANF (welfare):
The 2011 survey had 5.8 million. For 2013, we found 3.7 million."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
super mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also rammed through the disastrous policies that have led to our nation's credit rating being down-graded for the first time in our history. Twice.
Do you mean the tax cuts that George W. pushed through, that the Democrats said would lead to budget deficits (and did), or the House refusing to raise the debt limit?

"S&P revised the revenue assumptions underlying one of their future debt-level projections:

"Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues...""

"In June, Moody's followed suit, warning that if Congress did not quickly raise the debt ceiling above $14.3 trillion, the agency might reduce the debt rating."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Springboro Forum right now

Search the Springboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Worth Repeating 31,103
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 5 hr capricorn 4
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 7 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 8 hr masterofconcretepourers 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 10 hr Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 23 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Tue The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••