woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30053 Jun 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
this is the 1st time in History the house majority leader lost a primary.
John Boehner will not be speaker after November elections.
America is sick and tired of career politicians ignoring them, and Cantor serving 14 years makes him part of the problem.
It is easy to stand up to the left wing attack machine, but takes bravery.
Go to you tube and watch Trey Gowdy do exactly that time and time again. Ted Cruze was the only elected representative that put his career on the line with an all night protest against Obamacare.
I hope America replaces incumbents with freshman from both parties, and hits the reset button.
Congress makes laws, and needs to enforce them with extreme prejudice
Impeachment trials and jail terms need to take place the day after the new congress is seated.
Ah Ted Cruz the American- the Canadian born Latino representing Texas, that reinvented himself as an immigrant-hating southern white supremacist. He is nothing more than a pure sleazy televangelist shaking people down for money and support without offering anything in return. Who's kooky daddy claims him to be the next messiah.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30054 Jun 11, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You may also want to look into who took the kill shot on Cantor. It wasn't just the Tea Party.
it was the people.

and they are just getting warmed up.

exciting times ahead.....set your DVR so you won't miss a thing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30055 Jun 11, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you stand by your prediction on the other thread that Ted Cruze (sic) will be the next Speaker of the House?
cruze will replace dingy Harry.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30056 Jun 11, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You may also want to look into who took the kill shot on Cantor. It wasn't just the Tea Party.
Because it isn't just the Virginia Tea Party who is disgusted with Obama.

Mistreated by the VA, vets belong to both parties.
Irate over the Bergdahl farce, citizens of both parties.
Disturbed by the illegal alien invasion, workers of both parties.
Seeking the repeal of Obamacare, those from both sides who've seen the light.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30057 Jun 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
cruze will replace dingy Harry.
Awww, I was looking forward to him being Speaker of the House like you predicted. Darn it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30058 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it isn't just the Virginia Tea Party who is disgusted with Obama.
Mistreated by the VA, vets belong to both parties.
Irate over the Bergdahl farce, citizens of both parties.
Disturbed by the illegal alien invasion, workers of both parties.
Seeking the repeal of Obamacare, those from both sides who've seen the light.
Right. Because what better way is there to demonstrate one's disgust with the POTUS than to vote out his most rabid opponent.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30059 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it isn't just the Virginia Tea Party who is disgusted with Obama.
Mistreated by the VA, vets belong to both parties.
Irate over the Bergdahl farce, citizens of both parties.
Disturbed by the illegal alien invasion, workers of both parties.
Seeking the repeal of Obamacare, those from both sides who've seen the light.
Obama's lowest-ever approval ratings bear this out.
And I am of the opinion that these numbers have been inflated to save face.
It's much worse than leftists want to acknowledge.
All around the world.
See UKIP.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30060 Jun 11, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, I was looking forward to him being Speaker of the House like you predicted. Darn it.
Your talking points fall on deaf ears.
If Cantor had been a rabid opponent, this upset would not have occurred.

Buckle up, che.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30061 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's lowest-ever approval ratings bear this out.
And I am of the opinion that these numbers have been inflated to save face.
It's much worse than leftists want to acknowledge.
All around the world.
See UKIP.
Link to Obama's approval numbers:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-10/obam...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30062 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking points fall on deaf ears.
If Cantor had been a rabid opponent, this upset would not have occurred.
Buckle up, che.
Okey dokey. Good thing you don't earn a living as a political analyst.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30064 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
Take note, leftists.
http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2014/06...
"Tea Party Challenger Takes Out House Maj. Leader Eric Cantor"
Brat had $40,000 in the bank.
Cantor had $2,000,000.
Principle wins the day.
Hey neat. Your bogus right wing fascist propaganda site set off my virus protection when I clicked on the link. Very classy. I think my virus protection going off from your link about sums up you and yours. Infected. Don't you worry dick tippy. 8 solid years of you having to look at Hillary Clinton while I rub your Tea Bagging racist traitor nose in it every day ought to be just what the doctor ordered. Seeing how most of your kiddie groping oil cult for Jesus crew is over 65, all us thinking folks really have to do is wait you out. Tick tock, Lawrence Welk fans. Don't worry. We'll be sure to indoctrinate your Grandkids with sweet, hippy drenched tree hugging Socialism. Then we'll take field trips to go spit on your graves.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30065 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
"This is one of the most stunning upsets in modern American political history," Sabato said. "This is the base rebelling against the GOP leadership in Washington, as represented by Eric Cantor.
"Everybody agrees that if immigration reform was on life support before, they're pulling out the plugs" because no other House Republican will want to end up like Cantor, Sabato said.
Fox News Political Editor Chris Stirewalt said Brat's election means comprehensive immigration reform is "dead meat."
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Eric-Cantor-...
Blah blah tippy tip tip blah. Cut to Karl Rove celebrating Romney's election. I know. Let's see you post a link where Fox News likes something Obama did. Then we would be stunned. Until then, quit lifting up your skirt. Nobody's buying it.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30066 Jun 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans lost an arrogant smug RINO that was just waiting for the Speaker job, and the establishment in his control.
...
Glad to see the RINO gone.
"Most Republicans view Cantor, 51, as the most conservative member of the House leadership..."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/House-Eric-C...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30067 Jun 11, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most Republicans view Cantor, 51, as the most conservative member of the House leadership..."
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/House-Eric-C...
Which in itself is kind of sad. Somebody here told me that the Tea Party was dead! Wait a minute..........I think somebody is trying to fool me.

I sense a hidden anger going on on our country right now. It's why I believe the November elections will be more shocking than expected.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30068 Jun 11, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Ah Ted Cruz the American- the Canadian born Latino representing Texas, that reinvented himself as an immigrant-hating southern white supremacist. He is nothing more than a pure sleazy televangelist shaking people down for money and support without offering anything in return.
You are mistaken. You have Ted Cruz mixed up with Jessie Jackson.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30069 Jun 11, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you support the ideals of white collar idiots that constantly attack the blue collar workers. The attacks on labor are openly obvious, you are just not smart enough to see them. Pay attention to the tactics of ALEC, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Grover Norquist and the Koch Brothers. It's funny how you call a pension a welfare check. That allows me to get on here whenever I want and it was earned doing nothing but heavy construction. Most of those men I worked with said that anybody who carries a lunch bucket and a thermos bottle to work everyday would be an idiot to vote for a Republican. You'll never learn any of that from O'Really or Rush.
That sure explains a lot. Your coworkers are more politically lost than you are.

The rich man is not responsible for my electric bill going up in the coming years. The rich man is not responsible for me not having medical coverage any longer. The rich man isn't responsible for the deliveries and pickups our company lost because of government intrusion into our customers businesses, government is, and in this case, YOUR government that you voted for.

Wealthy people never brought me any harm, the governments did. I don't have to worry about what kind of underhanded scheme the wealthy are going to pull next. I do have to worry about that with government.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30070 Jun 11, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You may also want to look into who took the kill shot on Cantor. It wasn't just the Tea Party.
Must be those underhanded Democrats again changing their political affiliation to Republican just so they can control who our representative are.

You know nobody can trust a Democrat, don't you?
Canton

Canton, OH

#30071 Jun 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Which in itself is kind of sad. Somebody here told me that the Tea Party was dead! Wait a minute..........I think somebody is trying to fool me.
I sense a hidden anger going on on our country right now. It's why I believe the November elections will be more shocking than expected.
That "hidden anger" you speak of is nothing new. We've all heard of the KKK. Hey, did you hear about the latest devastating and obvious effects of global warming, that we will all suffer due to the energy industries record profit making greed? The current 14-year drought is the most severe since recordkeeping for the Colorado River began, in 1906, and Lake Mead is now more than half empty. I bet that record breaking drought was caused by sin, being so close to Sin City and all.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30072 Jun 11, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. When people have disagreements about what is or is not constitutional, the FINAL decision comes from SCOTUS. You may not like it, but there's really not much you can do about it.
What you can do about it is keep those justices in mind when you elect a President. Most people don't unfortunately.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30073 Jun 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be those underhanded Democrats again changing their political affiliation to Republican just so they can control who our representative are.
You know nobody can trust a Democrat, don't you?
You know never to leave a Donald Rumsfeld, a Newt Gingrich, a Rush Limbaugh or a Rand Paul in a room alone with toddlers, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If it is not too late... 16 hr The New Cool Warrior 5
We might need a patriotic commander-in-chief... 17 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
daivon briggs 20 hr interested 1
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) 23 hr Stephen 144
Springboro schools hiring practices Sun curious 2
Dayton-area hardware store to close Sun milan 5
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sun milan 31,792

Flood Watch for Warren County was issued at March 03 at 4:22AM EST

Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 am PST

NFL 8:50AM
Josh McCown: I want to help Manziel as much as I can
CBS Sports 2:08 PM
Josh McCown signing with Browns puts Bills in tough spot at QB
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Browns' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
ESPN 9:25 AM
McCown expects to start at QB for Browns