Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#29894 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why this country is the shape it is. All you cry babies running to your big nanny government. Your employer would never, ever put your health at risk, even it if would require him to sacrifice profit.
The Namsy Pamby Liberal/Progressive is the group running to the NANNY state so thnck you for proving my point & the point of others!
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#29895 Jun 9, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know that I would buy your story. A painters 'dust mask' is very good at filtering out particulates (fly ash is a particulate)which is what the black phlegm would be.
The typical cheap dust mask (an N95) filters out 95% of particulates under the best conditions.. Better (more expensive masks) can filter up to 100% of particulates. This is very important if the dust has nasty components (like asbestos.) Fly ash is generally believed to be nontoxic.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>So maybe you weren't wearing it correctly or at the proper times...
Both are possibilities. Cheap masks often don't fit well, and even good masks can be thwarted by facial hair.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#29896 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
clueless, nuts, stupid, and drunk defines you.
"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong."

Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#29897 Jun 9, 2014
Pops wrote:
BTW, the 10th amendment pertains to SCOTUS Too!!
What business do they have pertaining to abortion? How about gay marriage? I am NOT saying that I am for for against either issue. Just that SCOTUS has NO pervue to address either issue.
Especially since marriage is NOT a Federal Subject & neither is abortion.
They are NOT addressed in the Constitution & are there fore NOT of SCOTUS juristiction.
The Supremes had NO lawful reason to hear & rule on these cases.
To do so, is an example of SCOTUS making law. Instead of interppreting (sic) law.
SCOTUS decided that both of these cases violated the "due process" language of the Constitution:

"...the Court ruled 7Ā–2 that a right to privacy under the due process clause of the 14th Amendment extended to a woman's decision to have an abortion..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade

"United States v. Windsor, 570 U.S. 12 (2013)(Docket No. 12-307), is a landmark case in which the United States Supreme Court held that restricting U.S. federal interpretation of "marriage" and "spouse" to apply only to heterosexual unions, by Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), is unconstitutional under the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment, because doing so "disparage[s] and ... injure[s] those whom the State, by its marriage laws, sought to protect in personhood and dignity.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v....

You may not like these judgements, but it is now settled law.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29898 Jun 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> The Namsy Pamby Liberal/Progressive is the group running to the NANNY state so thnck you for proving my point & the point of others!
Little does he realize it's the Nanny State that caused all our problems to begin with.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29899 Jun 10, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for making it even more obvious to everyone exactly WHY you drive trucks for a living and can't afford to care for yourself.
Quickly now, blame someone else for your poor decision making skills and lack of personal responsibility!!!
No, I don't have the extra 600 dollars a month for healthcare insurance your Communist is responsible for taking away from me. Do you have an extra 600 dollars a month? If so, why are you sitting home on government programs?

I am a responsible person, that's why I'm in trouble today. Your big-eared idiot targeted responsible people to take from us and give to irresponsible people like yourself. I do hope there is a God to make things right in the end after we are long gone from this earth.
slumlord trucker

Taylor, MI

#29900 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
"Many are not educated enough to understand politics." And you cry when you get called a racist. My God...
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
d pantz

Taylor, MI

#29901 Jun 10, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>That's some crazyass logic right there, even for a chain smoking slumlord trucker without health insurance. Kinda like how you rightwingers keep insisting that our country's being overrun by commie liberals, while in reality, present day Russia perfectly resembles the conservative vision for America...
Yeah. What you said. Way to be a bigger man and leave the unfair stereotyping to somebody else...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29902 Jun 10, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong."
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
it was a statement of fact, not an insult.

It is you who was wrong, and your spin fell as flat as your opinion did.

Political correctness is for wimps, and a big problem in this country. Blame someone so your feelings are not hurt.

You need to get out of the kitchen, because obviously you can't handle someone saying you suck as a cook.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29903 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
"Many are not educated enough to understand politics." And you cry when you get called a racist. My God.
Now, explain the affirmative action "joke" that Tip is too much of a coward to own up to.
your excuse for stupidity is calling someone a racist.

That only works in the NBA, and not in the real world.

Who cares if you are called a racist?

Let actions define you, and laugh at the weak that resort to spinning their own excuses as blame for what they did to their own life.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29904 Jun 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know that I would buy your story. A painters 'dust mask' is very good at filtering out particulates (fly ash is a particulate)which is what the black phlegm would be. So maybe you weren't wearing it correctly or at the proper times, or your story is made up. They do not filter out vapors, fumes or gases but DO filter out solids.
I do totally agree that if one feels their health is at risk, tell the employer to kiss it & file a report with the proper authority in your state or the Feds.(EPA)
So according to you I'm supposed to take breaks and eat lunch with a mask on. You have no clue how filthy nasty that place is. You can't get away from the fly ash in there. Now the EKP plant at Charleston Bottoms is a whole different story, it's really clean for a power plant. Two totally different places because EKP put in pollution controls.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29905 Jun 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He was wearing it on his crotch. ;-D
The view you know so well, Rush, O'Really, Koch Brothers.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29906 Jun 10, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The comment was not an explanation of anything.
It was a plain declaration that your simple mind cannot comprehend.
Coward.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29907 Jun 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> The Namsy Pamby Liberal/Progressive is the group running to the NANNY state so thnck you for proving my point & the point of others!
You may be more oblivious than dpantz. Don't give yourself a stroke over stuff you don't understand. Where is the NASCAR race this weekend?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29908 Jun 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't stay up on things. If you did, you would know that the US Communist Party not only supported DumBama for both his elections, but praised him for his attempted gun grab after Sandy Hook.
The US government took over one-sixth of our private economy with the signing of one stupid bill. But we should not be worried about government takeover of our country.
Stupid libs.
Try using that lack of comprehension skills, this is a repeat for that selective memory you have:

www.azcentral.com/news/politics/azfactcheck/f...

It was from a sidebar article on politifact.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29909 Jun 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Little does he realize it's the Nanny State that caused all our problems to begin with.
Little do either of you realize that I was mocking you. You both cry about government regulation of business yet Pops' advice over a perceived unsafe work environment was to go to the government for help.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29910 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Coward.
I own my declaration.
And I'm still laughing about it.

You, on the other hand, likely couldn't sleep last night.
Making racists of every political opponent, because you have no other argument, can be so tiring.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29911 Jun 10, 2014
In the last 3 days local wingnuts have:

1) Called the POTUS a "wild man mulatto";
2) Said the POTUS is a product of affirmative action;
3) Said that many blacks are too uneducated to understand politics and that the only reason all black people vote for Obama is his race.

Whatever you do, don't twist their words into claiming that they are racist.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29912 Jun 10, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I own my declaration.
And I'm still laughing about it.
You, on the other hand, likely couldn't sleep last night.
Making racists of every political opponent, because you have no other argument, can be so tiring.
You can't stop trying to distance yourself from it. If you own your declaration, you would feel the need to claim that someone else is making a racist of you. Just say it. You don't think Obama is qualified to be POTUS because of his race. If you thought otherwise, you wouldn't need to make reference to it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29913 Jun 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you have been gulping down tax funded scientists ship for years so your stupid politicians can get more control and tax money from you and everybody else.
I told you before, oil doesn't need a salesman, oil sells itself. Global warming needs all the salesmen it can get because the politicians know there aren't enough stupid people in the US to believe man controls the climate, so they have to sell it as best as they can with as many as they can. Thankfully more and moreĀ Americans are no longer buying it especially with the last winter we suffered through.
The earth hasn't warmed in over 15 years, but your so-called experts won't tell you that. They tell you places where it's warmer than usual, and no mention of places where it's colder than usual. You bought it hook, line and sinker.
So I'll side with any oil people because they are already successful in their goals whereas government is still struggling with theirs. Oil people are not desperate--liberals are. Oil people will remain successful until long after we are gone. Government power can be lost in a few days, a few weeks, a few months or even a few years. Government has reason to worry, not oil people.
Yah, how kookie of me to go with scientists instead of the oil lobby for my science. I think the oil companies have a whole bunch of things to worry about. That whole liability for destroying our planet's ecosystem comes to mind. Hey look. Tropical diseases here in America due to rising temps. Darn you Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodpussy (Mar '15) 22 min dana 18
looking for a rich man 2 hr dana 3
Indiana Governor Mike Dunce for veep? 4 hr Ivanka 7
Stop tina turley or christina turley 13 hr Toughstuff 5
Save Mother Earth! 14 hr John Kerry 9
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Pay your taxes 31,934
one of Agenbroads cronies bites the dust...AGAIN (Nov '15) Jul 27 GUILTY 2

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages