Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29700 Jun 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't take responsibility for anything.
Why, did I say I didn't write that? No, I said I only wrote it once.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29701 Jun 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
winner winner chicken dinner !!!!!!!!!!
absolutely the most hysterical post ever.
See, Taliban Ray, even Walter gets it and he's a dumb as a bag of hammers.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29702 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get a thinky job because then you would realize that lung cancer has definite proof as to it's cause. Not so with global warming. It's a theory, that's it, just a theory.
Global warming is not in the same category as things we have studied and now understand. Global Warming is in the same category as ghosts, aliens from outer space, Big Foot, and things like that.
Strange that the overwhelming majority of the scientific world don't believe in ghosts or Bigfoot, yet they do believe in global warming. A fact you can neither deny or even accept in your limited capacities, despite the fact that anyone can Google it right now. Keep your links to the oil billionaires. They spent 68 million dollars to refute climate change and the skeptical scientists that they paid handsomely to do it, found out themselves that climate change is most certainly happening and it is most certainly caused by man. One of the Koch Industry paid scientists named Richard Muller, published this...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the... ;

So let's recap, because I'm getting tired of telling these corporate fetch boy idiots that the earth is round and revolves around the sun. The oil billionaire Koch Brothers hand pick specifically the small percentage of climate scientists who are climate change skeptics, pay them huge amounts to refute climate change, only to have their research findings prove to them that climate change is most certainly happening and is man made. Gee, I wonder if those oil billionaires are afraid of the liability of destroying an entire planet's ecosystem?

Be sure to lock up and turn the lights out because you are done. Is that check or mate? Go stir up the Professor in the back of his panel truck weather lab.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29703 Jun 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
winner winner chicken dinner !!!!!!!!!!
absolutely the most hysterical post ever.
Cluck cluck cluck?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29704 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It was logical thought. That's why you don't understand it.
It might be considered logical thought at a diner counter, but not by anyone who has been trained in logic.
figured out

United States

#29705 Jun 8, 2014
Ted needs to com
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29706 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, did I say I didn't write that? No, I said I only wrote it once.
And you blame those darn liberals and President Obama for making you write it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29707 Jun 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that the overwhelming majority of the scientific world don't believe in ghosts or Bigfoot, yet they do believe in global warming. A fact you can neither deny or even accept in your limited capacities, despite the fact that anyone can Google it right now. Keep your links to the oil billionaires. They spent 68 million dollars to refute climate change and the skeptical scientists that they paid handsomely to do it, found out themselves that climate change is most certainly happening and it is most certainly caused by man. One of the Koch Industry paid scientists named Richard Muller, published this...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the... ;
So let's recap, because I'm getting tired of telling these corporate fetch boy idiots that the earth is round and revolves around the sun. The oil billionaire Koch Brothers hand pick specifically the small percentage of climate scientists who are climate change skeptics, pay them huge amounts to refute climate change, only to have their research findings prove to them that climate change is most certainly happening and is man made. Gee, I wonder if those oil billionaires are afraid of the liability of destroying an entire planet's ecosystem?
Be sure to lock up and turn the lights out because you are done. Is that check or mate? Go stir up the Professor in the back of his panel truck weather lab.
Such a short memory you have Canton. Must be the global cooling today that stopped your thinking.

However, since it's raining and nothing to do outside, just ask and I'll be glad to repost the article showing how Koch money pales in comparison to government money to promote the hoax of climate change. Even though Koch money is a sprinkle of cash compared to government, at least it's some competition which liberals don't like. Liberals want the entire field to themselves with no dissent whatsoever.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29708 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a short memory you have Canton. Must be the global cooling today that stopped your thinking.
However, since it's raining and nothing to do outside, just ask and I'll be glad to repost the article showing how Koch money pales in comparison to government money to promote the hoax of climate change. Even though Koch money is a sprinkle of cash compared to government, at least it's some competition which liberals don't like. Liberals want the entire field to themselves with no dissent whatsoever.
Sorry. This post has been voided due to anti-science viewpoints going directly against the overwhelming majority of the scientific community, from a proven racist source. Please check back later for human development.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29709 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another strawman. I, as a liberal, welcome dissent. I just continue to wait for any dissent based on science and logical thought as opposed to religion and corporate profiteering.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29710 Jun 8, 2014
Exxon’s $41.1 billion in 2011 profit translates into nearly $5 million in profit every hour, or more than $1,300 every second. The annual profit comes near the record revenues of $46.23 billion in 2008.
One oil company that also refutes climate change is ExxonMobil. They make about 5 million dollars an hour. Before you cry like you always do about their costs being so high, pay real close attention to the word "profit".
OK Rubber Ducky. Your turn. How many millions does Al Gore make in an hour.
Did "the government" spend $41 Billion in a year to prove Climate Change exists? You know? The Government's evil and mysterious plan to switch over to renewable energy like most of the civilized world has been doing for years?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29711 Jun 8, 2014
Let's all take a look at the definition of a simple, middle class truck driving man. A climate science denier by definition...
"Climate change denial is a set of organized attempts to downplay, deny or dismiss the scientific consensus on the extent of global warming, its significance, and its connection to human behavior, especially for commercial or ideological reasons. Typically, these attempts take the rhetorical form of legitimate scientific debate, while not adhering to the actual principles of that debate. Climate change denial has been associated with the fossil fuels lobby, the Koch brothers, industry advocates and free market think tanks, often in the United States. Some commentators describe climate change denial as a particular form of denialism"
So yah...just another example of a corporate fetch boy crawling on his belly like a sniveling coward dog for an agenda that goes directly against his own interests. How sickening to all hard working, tax paying Americans that actually care about their children's futures.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29712 Jun 8, 2014
Reality Clucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. This post has been voided due to anti-science viewpoints going directly against the overwhelming majority of the scientific community, from a proven racist source. Please check back later for human development.
Oh I just knew you would love that one. Don't like the real truth now do you? Such a shame your vision of this is so myopic. The rest of us laugh as the hundreds and hundreds of real scientists side with us.

Hey Canton, the country is slowly beginning to understand what this climate change nonsense is really about. More and more Americans are becoming disinterested or downright calling it BS. So don't forget to e-mail your government and tell them we need to throw more money to buy off more scientists. Global Warming is slipping faster than DumBama's approval rating. Hurry up now, no time to waste. LOL!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#29713 Jun 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
Exxon’s $41.1 billion in 2011 profit translates into nearly $5 million in profit every hour, or more than $1,300 every second. The annual profit comes near the record revenues of $46.23 billion in 2008.
One oil company that also refutes climate change is ExxonMobil. They make about 5 million dollars an hour. Before you cry like you always do about their costs being so high, pay real close attention to the word "profit".
OK Rubber Ducky. Your turn. How many millions does Al Gore make in an hour.
Did "the government" spend $41 Billion in a year to prove Climate Change exists? You know? The Government's evil and mysterious plan to switch over to renewable energy like most of the civilized world has been doing for years?
All I know is this: While Al Gore was wringing his hands and warning us about global warming and its dire consequences, he made NO moves to curtail his own personal elaborate energy consumption. That pretty much told me all I needed to know, as he was certainly rich enough to get (mostly) off the grid.
figured out

United States

#29714 Jun 8, 2014
Go ted
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#29715 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sea levels never change. They've been the exact same for millions of years. Ask any of those scientists that derive their paychecks from government sources. They'll tell you.
"Core samples, tide gauge readings, and, most recently, satellite measurements tell us that over the past century, the Global Mean Sea Level (GMSL) has risen by 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 centimeters). However, the annual rate of rise over the past 20 years has been 0.13 inches (3.2 millimeters) a year, roughly twice the average speed of the preceding 80 years."

http://ocean.nationalgeographic.com/ocean/cri...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#29716 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't constantly use race when talking about your beloved Communist--you do.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing for you libs that DumBama is half-black. If he were all white, then you would have to defend his actions, you would have to defend his lies, you would have to defend his record. But because he is a Mulatto...
"...racism is incredibly successful, despite having no basis at all in fact. There is only one race, the human race, Homo sapiens sapiens."

"All this monitoring of "race" is predicated not on some essential and basic genetic division between humans, but on the existence of racism, which tries to promulgate the idea that essential and basic genetic differences between humans exist, when they don't. And racists succeed very well in promoting this empty agenda. Data on "race" is collected in order to try to understand the effects of racism. The myth of "race" has been invented by racism, and racism keeps the myth growing."

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012...
figured out

United States

#29717 Jun 8, 2014
We want ted
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#29718 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I just knew you would love that one. Don't like the real truth now do you? Such a shame your vision of this is so myopic. The rest of us laugh as the hundreds and hundreds of real scientists side with us.
Hey Canton, the country is slowly beginning to understand what this climate change nonsense is really about. More and more Americans are becoming disinterested or downright calling it BS. So don't forget to e-mail your government and tell them we need to throw more money to buy off more scientists. Global Warming is slipping faster than DumBama's approval rating. Hurry up now, no time to waste. LOL!
But you pointed out to me on the NASA website how water vapor(steam) is a dangerous greenhouse gas. And then you told me to get off of the planet that I'm killing because I have worked at building COAL burning power plants. You drive a hi-cube box van for local small routes, while drooling over Beck and Rush. They don't make meds yet that will fix the problem that you have.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29719 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains the article I just read that stated our country is becoming more and more Liberal. You should change your name to Dream Weaver. It's really all you'll ever have. Another relic flapping his gums as his whole ideology becomes smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror of this great nation. I provide links. How about you? Got anything other than notions, oil billionaire agendas and hypothetical commies? Give a couple of those anti-climate scientists and I'll post their direct connection to the energy industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"I am not interested in children opinions" 8 hr your name here 2
I wilt with white liberal guilt! 15 hr Loony Lib 1
News Readers pick winner of Dayton-area luminary com... 16 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
sexting 16 hr Net Nut 2
Dead oak tree in front of Five points Elementary Sun Gerald johnson 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. Sun Kent Grind 25
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages