Canton

Canton, OH

#29650 Jun 7, 2014
''We've arrived at a point where the President of the United States is going to lead a war on traditional marriage.''
—Rush Limbaugh, on President Obama's endorsement of gay marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, third, and fourth wives could not be reached for comment.(May 9, 2012)
Canton

Canton, OH

#29651 Jun 7, 2014
And to think we dare to question your sources for what you are selling as "facts".
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29652 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? Is making race an issue out of DumBama strictly a liberal thing? Nobody else can utter a peep about his race?
I'll make a deal with all you libs here: if you don't mention his race when talking about DumBama, neither will I.
"Folks, liberals have two sets of rules: one set for them, and anther set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
You love to create strawmen. When have I ever mentioned Obama's race other than when calling you out for being a filthy racist? Never. Your need to try to minimize him by constantly referring to his race shows what a sad little man you are. It goes hand in glove with your constant blame of him for all of your problems.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29653 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And when nobody can prove the crackhead wrong, perhaps it's time to listen to the crackhead.
It is pretty apparent you have spent a lot of time listening to crackheads.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29654 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
''We've arrived at a point where the President of the United States is going to lead a war on traditional marriage.''
—Rush Limbaugh, on President Obama's endorsement of gay marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, third, and fourth wives could not be reached for comment.(May 9, 2012)
Don't forget Taliban Ray's favorite:

“Bush had ‘Shock and Awe.’ We’re looking at ‘Shuck and Jive’ here. That’s what I’m going to name this. The Obama operation in Syria —‘Operation: Shuck and Jive’— because that’s what this is.” Rush Limbaugh
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#29656 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
mulatto
noun ( pl.-toes or -tos)
a person of mixed white and black ancestry, esp. a person with one white and one black parent.
adjective
relating to or denoting a mulatto or mulattoes.
ORIGIN late 16th cent.: from Spanish mulato, from Arabic muwallad ‘person of
You know, I really preferred bigots in the old days. They were proud of their racism, and would defend their mistaken point of view with pride. Now you think you are being clever, and disguising your prejudice from the rest of us. We are not fooled.

Yes, "mulatto", "half-breed", "quadroon" --- these are all terms of racial description, based on the false notion of "race." "Mulatto" comes from Spanish for "mule" --- the sterile hybrid of different species (a donkey and horse.) Gee, how could anyone take that for an insult?

You must be aware that until the mid 1960s there were laws against "race mixing" in some southern states. You enjoy perpetuating that terrible history, probably out of both your own prejudice and a desire to be outrageous. I'm alright with that, but please don't pretend you don't know exactly what you are doing. You are using words designed to insult.

From what you have told me before, you are overweight and suffer from diabetes. Would it be insulting for me to regularly refer to you as the "fat diabetic"? Now both of those words are in the dictionary, and neither is an insult. Wouldn't that be clever of me? I could be deliberately nasty and still claim innocence!

Except you wouldn't be fooled. Neither are we. Quit pretending.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29657 Jun 7, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I really preferred bigots in the old days. They were proud of their racism, and would defend their mistaken point of view with pride. Now you think you are being clever, and disguising your prejudice from the rest of us. We are not fooled.
Yes, "mulatto", "half-breed", "quadroon" --- these are all terms of racial description, based on the false notion of "race." "Mulatto" comes from Spanish for "mule" --- the sterile hybrid of different species (a donkey and horse.) Gee, how could anyone take that for an insult?
You must be aware that until the mid 1960s there were laws against "race mixing" in some southern states. You enjoy perpetuating that terrible history, probably out of both your own prejudice and a desire to be outrageous. I'm alright with that, but please don't pretend you don't know exactly what you are doing. You are using words designed to insult.
From what you have told me before, you are overweight and suffer from diabetes. Would it be insulting for me to regularly refer to you as the "fat diabetic"? Now both of those words are in the dictionary, and neither is an insult. Wouldn't that be clever of me? I could be deliberately nasty and still claim innocence!
Except you wouldn't be fooled. Neither are we. Quit pretending.
I wish I had written that post.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29659 Jun 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty apparent you have spent a lot of time listening to crackheads.
It's apparent you've spent a lot of time in the welfare line.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29660 Jun 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You love to create strawmen. When have I ever mentioned Obama's race other than when calling you out for being a filthy racist? Never. Your need to try to minimize him by constantly referring to his race shows what a sad little man you are. It goes hand in glove with your constant blame of him for all of your problems.
No, not all of my problems, just the one he created for me by inflicting his Socialist agenda down the throats of Americans.

The problem with you clowns is that any negative opinion about DumBama you consider racists. I could criticize his suit and tie and you race baiters would call my remark racist. In fact, there isn't a criticism around of DumBama that you don't call racist.

I don't constantly use race when talking about your beloved Communist--you do. And my offer still stands: I won't even mention anything about DumBama's race if you libs don't. But I know you just can't help yourselves. It would kill you to have a discussion about this idiot you elected WITHOUT using race. You may not even be able to sleep at night if you and your ilk accepted my offer.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29661 Jun 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You love to create strawmen. When have I ever mentioned Obama's race other than when calling you out for being a filthy racist? Never. Your need to try to minimize him by constantly referring to his race shows what a sad little man you are. It goes hand in glove with your constant blame of him for all of your problems.
what difference does it make?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29662 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an alien love child. Prove me wrong. Must be a fact.
You are a jobless troll that posts on Topix day and night. Prove me wrong.
no one

Portsmouth, OH

#29663 Jun 7, 2014
Everyone in the government is evil. I don't want to vote for the devil since every last person in government is working for the devil.
IHO

Ashburn, VA

#29664 Jun 7, 2014
History proves the Democrats are the racist ones.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29665 Jun 7, 2014
IHO wrote:
History proves the Democrats are the racist ones.
Very True and there is no denying that.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#29666 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not all of my problems, just the one he created for me by inflicting his Socialist agenda down the throats of Americans.
The problem with you clowns is that any negative opinion about DumBama you consider racists. I could criticize his suit and tie and you race baiters would call my remark racist. In fact, there isn't a criticism around of DumBama that you don't call racist.
I don't constantly use race when talking about your beloved Communist--you do. And my offer still stands: I won't even mention anything about DumBama's race if you libs don't. But I know you just can't help yourselves. It would kill you to have a discussion about this idiot you elected WITHOUT using race. You may not even be able to sleep at night if you and your ilk accepted my offer.
Old Guy proved what a liar you, yet you continue to lie even more. You poor professional racist victim.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29667 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a jobless troll that posts on Topix day and night. Prove me wrong.
You posted this at 11 o'clock at night. Zing
Canton

Canton, OH

#29668 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a jobless troll that posts on Topix day and night. Prove me wrong.
You are known for pulling over your truck and giving hand jobs to stray dogs. Prove me wrong.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29669 Jun 8, 2014
I wish the ocean would have gotten the Tea Bagger emailed newsletter, where the oil billionaires told us there's no such thing as climate change...

"The foreign minister of the Marshall Islands says that,'even the dead are affected' by climate change. From the article:'Speaking at UN climate talks in Bonn, the Island's foreign minister said that high tides had exposed one grave with 26 dead. The minister said the bones were most likely those of Japanese troops. Driven by global warming, waters in this part of the Pacific have risen faster than the global average. With a high point just two metres above the waters, the Marshall Islands are one of the most vulnerable locations to changes in sea level.'"
Canton

Canton, OH

#29670 Jun 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are known for pulling over your truck and giving hand jobs to stray dogs. Prove me wrong.
So THAT's why you guys keep calling yourself "job creators". Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Zing!
Canton

Canton, OH

#29671 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not all of my problems, just the one he created for me by inflicting his Socialist agenda down the throats of Americans.
The problem with you clowns is that any negative opinion about DumBama you consider racists. I could criticize his suit and tie and you race baiters would call my remark racist. In fact, there isn't a criticism around of DumBama that you don't call racist.
I don't constantly use race when talking about your beloved Communist--you do. And my offer still stands: I won't even mention anything about DumBama's race if you libs don't. But I know you just can't help yourselves. It would kill you to have a discussion about this idiot you elected WITHOUT using race. You may not even be able to sleep at night if you and your ilk accepted my offer.
Waaah waaaaah. We got ourselves a truck driving drama queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things are hard for retards 14 hr Doctor Holliday 3
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) 17 hr Noel Nosirrah 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Save you lives 19,719
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" Sat Sky King 10
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) Sat Schmones 56
Is it racist to equate race with welfare? Sat Net Nut 1
Springboro Fish Market Coming Soon!!!! Fri Mindylynn 6
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]