Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29539 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle trickle down? Wonder why 76% of every American who receives government assistance works full time? Automation? Outsourcing? Tax dodging? Nope. Blame the poor and powerless.
Trickle Down is what Liberal FDR and the Old Advocated instead of people living on the Dole(Government).
Canton

Canton, OH

#29540 Jun 7, 2014
Why is the NSA recording every single word we type on Topix? Oh, that's right. Because of GW Bush and his "Constitionalist" Patriot Act posse. Let freedom (edited due to content)
Canton

Canton, OH

#29541 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Trickle Down is what Liberal FDR and the Old Advocated instead of people living on the Dole(Government).
That's a nice hypothetical notion. If only it wasn't for the fact that Conservative hero Ronald Reagan implemented it.(Also see the destruction of America' middle class)
Canton

Canton, OH

#29542 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank Clinton which he has admitted it was his fault and he was wrong about deriviatives.
Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives*
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...
Bill Clinton Admits "I Was Wrong"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cs3Z2Z2WMJkXX
I made 10K more a year under Clinton. People lost tens of thousands on their 401 K plans under GW Bush. Again, thanks for your hypothetical notions in the face of my lying eyes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29543 Jun 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, and what it says is the Geneva Convention applies to military POW's--not terrorists that don't represent or are fighting for a country.
The millions of Americans being tortured are people like myself that lost their healthcare coverage, people that lost their jobs because of Commie Care, people that lost their businesses like the dealerships DumBama closed down, the Gulf oil rigs and the associated jobs that came with it, the coal miners and the towns hurting because of DumBama, the hospitals and clinics that had to close down, the people that owned roll-your-own cigarette shops just to name a few.
Lots of people are being tortured because DumBama is the most anti-business President in our lifetime.
"War on terror"...yawn.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29544 Jun 7, 2014
Strange how the EXACT same lawyers that brought us 2nd hand smoke is healthy for children" are the same Koch Brother funded lawyers who refute climate change. Wonder why? Yah, yah, yah. We heard you. Obama has big ears.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29545 Jun 7, 2014
You should stop letting Obama torture you and put out that cigarette. Kinda hard to stomach a truck driver crying about the raise he got for refusing to sign up for affordable health care. Maybe another $6 pack of cigarettes will fix it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29546 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
Why is the NSA recording every single word we type on Topix? Oh, that's right. Because of GW Bush and his "Constitionalist" Patriot Act posse. Let freedom (edited due to content)
and Obama is powerless to end it?

why did he put it on steroids?

Location hidden

#29547 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a nice hypothetical notion. If only it wasn't for the fact that Conservative hero Ronald Reagan implemented it.(Also see the destruction of America' middle class)
Right Reagan did and Reagan was an Old Left Liberal and it was the New Left that brought the destruction of the US Middle Class.

Location hidden

#29548 Jun 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to be careful with that one, Taliban Ray. Since lynchings were going on in the 50s and 60s, there are people whose parents and siblings were lynched that are still alive today. There should be some limit to your politically induced ignorance.
Remember it was Democrats that were responsible for those Lynchings in the 50's and 60's and no denying that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29549 Jun 7, 2014
Being a man who goes with facts, over racist notions and hypothetical inklings, I Googled how many hospitals and clinics were shut down due to the affordable health care act. No facts to back up your claims but interesting that the oil lobby sponsored Heritage Foundation came up in the top 5 listings. Wonder why?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29550 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right Reagan did and Reagan was an Old Left Liberal and it was the New Left that brought the destruction of the US Middle Class.
So that's why right wing Republican Conservatives use Reagan as their go to guy for decades. Because of how Liberal he was. I know. When you rewrite history this time, let's make the sky green and the grass blue.

Location hidden

#29551 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I made 10K more a year under Clinton. People lost tens of thousands on their 401 K plans under GW Bush. Again, thanks for your hypothetical notions in the face of my lying eyes.
People lost more because of the actions of Bill Clinton as POTUS than what they gained and the ones that gained because of the actions of Bill Clinton were the 1% which benefited financially from the changes to Federal Law & Deregulation under Bill Clinton and he admits it and for once he is not lying.

Bill Clinton Admits "I Was Wrong"

Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29552 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember it was Democrats that were responsible for those Lynchings in the 50's and 60's and no denying that.
So what? That said, are you suggesting there were no racist Republicans back in the day? That's dumb.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29553 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
it was march 2009 the market hit the low.

who was POTUS?

did it ever occur to you the massive sell off was due to fear of the newly elected communist POTUS?

it started exactly when the election results were in. Strange twist to your argument,

and now that it takes 50 billion a month of monopoly money to cook the books for Obama to look good, the wall street traders thank him very much as they take the profits and buy gold with them.

Location hidden

#29554 Jun 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
In Government Entitlements right.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29555 Jun 7, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and Obama is powerless to end it?
why did he put it on steroids?
I guess you are as valid as a silent church mouse in the face of Bush raping our Constitution should be. That's neat that your Tea Bagger "on steroids" emailed newsletter provided you with such outrage. So organic.

Hey, you ever find those easily accessed copy and paste links to where I stated was 65 and never went to college? No? A scout is trustworthy...ooops. You failed right out of the gate.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#29556 Jun 7, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> For every union shop there are 3 non union shops that pay better and have comparable benefits without paying as much as one would paying union dues..,
The Bureau of Labor Statistics tracks the entire labor force. Here's what they say: "In 2013, among full-time wage and salary workers, union members had median usual weekly earnings of $950, while those who were not union members had median weekly earnings of $750."

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/union2.nr0.ht...
Canton

Canton, OH

#29557 Jun 7, 2014
Want to see a link where you claim you are worth 20 million dollars or would you rather back up your wisdom with a Romney landslide?
half breed

Lima, OH

#29558 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>In Government Entitlements right.
You always know a kooky rightwinger is standing on his last leg when he whips out the old "But but you're probably on welfare" argument.
Funny how most of the people on government assistance around here ARE Republicans, though.
Darn them pesky facts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Pedro 21,284
Former swimming pool at Old River NCR park (Jul '10) Mon judyg 12
people keep turning up missing Oct 14 TruckFump 7
single or married ? Oct 14 co worker 6
stanton optical (Jul '11) Oct 12 tmbrokers 27
who and where is skunk Oct 12 Guest 5
where are the missing? Oct 11 coco4u 1

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages