xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28961 May 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try this, it's where the IRS site that didn't work:
www.nytimes.com/2014/05/26/us/irs-bars-employ...
Wow Boy Toy, you really are a lib. Two for two. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28962 May 29, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You get paid for your time and then suck the public tit for the rest of your lives. Quit complaining.
Sounds like you're describing government workers that retire at the age of 55. You know, those union people that are bankrupting our states across the country.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28963 May 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Are we really arguing over what percentage of white military families stood up for our first black president? Oh and Reality? Almost funny to even call you that, but I like sarcasm as much as anyone. Anyway when you use terms like "Obammy", you prove that I was dead on correct to call you a conniving little racist b1tch. Go polish your Eagle Scout to tat one, little Hitler.
I understand that you are ashamed to admit it, but we all know you guys don't like him just because he's a black man. Period. Point blank. Nobody is fooled. No taxes this or commie that. Flat out, you born and raised racists ONLY don't like him because he is black. It is the only rational explanation for the right's several failed attempts to make him ineffective and scandalous. All make believe. Outrage? All make believe. Just a bunch of coward racists sucking off big corporation's agendas because they mentioned they love Jesus. Nothing more.
Ooops gotta eat. Enjoy your @ss whoopings.
I think you're on to something there Canton. We need to point out those racists that are against DumBama just like the left disgraces those who made fun Clearance Thomas, Herman Cain, Colon Powell, Ben Carson, Ken Blackwell and how the left protested that racist college for ousting Condi Rice.

Yeah dem racists. What we gonna do with dem Canton???
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28964 May 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been even easier for you to read down further on the current link I proved which rebukes your outdated 2008 link. Thanks for playing though.
Factcheck is wrong again, huh?

Let me ask you this: HTF does anybody know what tire pressure Americans are driving on and for how long? It's called an estimate, or in climate change talk, an assumption.

Most people don't even change their own oil anymore. We all go to those ten minute Lube Stop places where they do check the pressure in all of your tires. If not there, the dealership where you purchased or leased the car.

Bottom line is DumBama is full of ship as usual.
wth

Brunswick, OH

#28965 May 29, 2014
What has the last 26,300 comments have to do with Governor 2010,come on guys start a different thread for bullshiters anonymous
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28966 May 29, 2014
wth wrote:
What has the last 26,300 comments have to do with Governor 2010,come on guys start a different thread for bullshiters anonymous
I have a better idea; ignore the thread and it won't bother you...... that is unless your life is so unfulfilled that you need to look at things you don' like.

Get a life stupid!
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#28967 May 29, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when you going on a shooting spree like your brethren wack jobs?
The last homicidal, gun clinging nutjob from my hometown was actually a camo-clad, Obama hatin, "Constitution lovin" Tea Partier.
Wasn't someone saying something earlier about you bloodthirsty rightwing Tim McVeigh wannabes?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28968 May 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're on to something there Canton. We need to point out those racists that are against DumBama just like the left disgraces those who made fun Clearance Thomas, Herman Cain, Colon Powell, Ben Carson, Ken Blackwell and how the left protested that racist college for ousting Condi Rice.
Yeah dem racists. What we gonna do with dem Canton???
I say we take all the racists and make them hide their agenda behind bogus scandals, obstruction in Congress and an obvious desire to pretend like our current president is half as Liberal as Conservative hero Ronald Reagan. Ooops never mind. You Tea Baggers have it covered.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28969 May 29, 2014
wth wrote:
Why are you talking about who will be governor in 2010? We aren't. Why don't you start a thread about crying over other threads? You can call it "Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010." It will feature posts where you cry like a baby.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28970 May 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are likely the MOST unintelligent, uncomprehending person in the wotld to have asked your question. There is NO explaining to the fog filled noncomprehending individual individual OR noncomprehending group.
I am HONORED to have MY family tree as opposed to YOUR family stump.
Thanx for reminding me of that.
Uh oh. Pops is baffled again by the thinky people's shiny word speak. He always gets insulting when he doesn't understand things.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28972 May 30, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>The last homicidal, gun clinging nutjob from my hometown was actually a camo-clad, Obama hatin, "Constitution lovin" Tea Partier.
Wasn't someone saying something earlier about you bloodthirsty rightwing Tim McVeigh wannabes?
Tim McVeigh..... that name sounds familiar. OH! Now I remember, he was that guy that killed those people when Clinton was President.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28973 May 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. You're creepy. It's just something about the way you word things. It's like Buffalo Bill off of Silence of the Lambs. I always knew you were a sissy.
it was you who ran their mouth and did not show to back it up.

Coward and punk define you perfectly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28974 May 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we take all the racists and make them hide their agenda behind bogus scandals, obstruction in Congress and an obvious desire to pretend like our current president is half as Liberal as Conservative hero Ronald Reagan. Ooops never mind. You Tea Baggers have it covered.
you take?

come get you some coward.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28975 May 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Boy Toy, you really are a lib. Two for two. LOL!
Take a couple of second and type into search- irs bars employers employers from dumping- then click go. Maybe the kinfolk figure it is cheaper to pay the fine, than the cost of a policy for you.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28976 May 30, 2014
Crap- irs bars employers from dumping.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28977 May 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Show? Are you talking about that day that you wanted to meet me in broad daylight under 20 security cameras? Wonder why so public? Pssssst. I know why. It's because you are a tea bagging sissy boy who would be shitting his pants if he actually had to meet me face to face. Seems slamming 80 lb chunks of steel into a saw for 12 hour days has left me weak and flabby. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Shut your sissy mouth boy. I gave you a place where we could talk without 20 cameras and you chose calling people names from the steps of the police station. Typical country club mouth.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28978 May 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you take?
come get you some coward.
That's neat that in your feeble attempt to pretend like country club sissy boys are really tough, you openly admit that when I say racist, that means YOU. What a complete idiot. No wonder you always talk about all your guns. Most cowards do.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28979 May 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it puts the lotion in the basket? Is your "wife" of the week in a hole in your basement right now? Go do your little "tucky" dance in front of the mirror. The men here are trying to have a conversation.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28980 May 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Show? Are you talking about that day that you wanted to meet me in broad daylight under 20 security cameras? Wonder why so public? Pssssst. I know why. It's because you are a tea bagging sissy boy who would be shitting his pants if he actually had to meet me face to face. Seems slamming 80 lb chunks of steel into a saw for 12 hour days has left me weak and flabby. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Shut your sissy mouth boy. I gave you a place where we could talk without 20 cameras and you chose calling people names from the steps of the police station. Typical country club mouth.
failed spin from a failure above.

You did not show up because you are weak, and a typical diarrhea of the mouth liberal.

and you working 30 years ago is not present fact. I used to ride a bike 30 miles a day, and could lift the entire stack on a universal machine.

I used to have blond hair.

The only 80lb chunks you cart around are your fat legs. Did you have one cut off so you could collect lifetime disability?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28981 May 30, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's neat that in your feeble attempt to pretend like country club sissy boys are really tough, you openly admit that when I say racist, that means YOU. What a complete idiot. No wonder you always talk about all your guns. Most cowards do.
above is a view from an uneducated under performer who is miserable with their life because of their own actions.

quite funny actually, and quite irrelevant to even consider debating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police defend use of deadly force in fatal shoo... (May '08) 1 hr TMZ 27
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Boro parent 31,821
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Enya 19,893
say no to warren county career center levy 3 hr peter pan 2
Vote NO on May 5th 4 hr peter pan 3
"The unmentioned pachyderm in the room" 12 hr Rebecca 3
20 cases well known prostitute getting out of j... 12 hr Rebecca 1
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]