Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#28769 May 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey everyone. Look here. It's a Tea Bagger who loves Obamacare. How silly of me to think otherwise.
LOL...You are fairly silly sparky.

Hopefully you will grow out of it some day........
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28770 May 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the grass. Getting ready to head over to a friend's place for a bonfire. Hopefully he doesn't go on one of his Tea Bagger "the UN invented climate change so we will have to get the mark of the beast" rants. You know those anti-science guys and how dumb they get with a few beers in them.
Just because somebody doesn't believe in GW doesn't mean they are anti-science. It means they don't buy into that particular science.

I hope you enjoy yourself anyway. I'll probably be doing a fire tonight as well with about eight or so Molson Canadian. I don't buy American beer. Our government doesn't let our American breweries make good beer, so you have to buy imports. All American beer does is make you pee a lot.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28771 May 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truck Driver Patriot has finally admitted that his utopian idea for the United States is to become China.
<quoted text>
The Conservative Dream; no taxation, no unions, regulations. Or as TDP correctly described it above, China.
China has good ideas and bad ideas. Just because I like some of the good ideas doesn't mean I would like the US to be like China. A lot of countries have good ideas even though we may disagree with their entire system of government. The US has some good ideas and bad ideas too.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28772 May 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because somebody doesn't believe in GW doesn't mean they are anti-science. It means they don't buy into that particular science.
I hope you enjoy yourself anyway. I'll probably be doing a fire tonight as well with about eight or so Molson Canadian. I don't buy American beer. Our government doesn't let our American breweries make good beer, so you have to buy imports. All American beer does is make you pee a lot.
Great Lakes beer is an excellent American made beer. Dortmunder Gold is my favorite by them. They have some seasonals that hit 9% alc. Sure if you drink a six of it you'll pee a lot but you'll also have to close one eye to hit the bowl.

I'm thinking that disagreeing with the overwhelming majority of the scientific community with a twisted logic that includes demonic forces and the number of the beast tossed in is anti-science.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28773 May 25, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...You are fairly silly sparky.
Hopefully you will grow out of it some day........
I'm silly? Let's look as far as your avatar on here to decide how silly you are.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28774 May 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Lakes beer is an excellent American made beer. Dortmunder Gold is my favorite by them. They have some seasonals that hit 9% alc. Sure if you drink a six of it you'll pee a lot but you'll also have to close one eye to hit the bowl.
I'm thinking that disagreeing with the overwhelming majority of the scientific community with a twisted logic that includes demonic forces and the number of the beast tossed in is anti-science.
Let's talk reality here and not beasts. Science has a lot of good things to offer when they come up with empirical evidence. When they come up with "might be, could be, I think maybe" then it's only logical to question their beliefs. Questioning climate change is no less whacky than questioning religion. It's not a science, it's a religion or belief.

I can use nature and the hundreds of unbelievable things that happen every day on this planet to make my case that there is a God. But I can't prove it. I can't bring him to the bar and introduce him to everybody. People who believe in UFO's can make some very interesting points. But they can't prove there are aliens from outer space. People who believe in the supernatural can come up with some interesting stories and findings about ghosts. But they can't prove there are any ghosts. The same holds true with Climate Change.

Watch yourself drinking tonight if you are driving. The cops are everywhere and looking for a reason to impress their bosses.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#28775 May 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? It's the government's fault that you buy Molson? Let's hope the government never outlaws aluminum foil. How would you ever get to sleep?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#28776 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Really? It's the government's fault that you buy Molson? Let's hope the government never outlaws aluminum foil. How would you ever get to sleep?
Molson is good, so is Corona. But I just ran out so I have to drink anti-freeze and rubbing alcohol tonight. Sigh.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#28777 May 25, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Molson is good, so is Corona. But I just ran out so I have to drink anti-freeze and rubbing alcohol tonight. Sigh.
You have always bragged endlessly about your resourcefulness. Cheers.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#28778 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You have always bragged endlessly about your resourcefulness. Cheers.
Why thank you. I tried gasoline, but it's too expensive now.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#28779 May 25, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Why thank you. I tried gasoline, but it's too expensive now.
Try Lysol.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28780 May 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk reality here and not beasts. Science has a lot of good things to offer when they come up with empirical evidence. When they come up with "might be, could be, I think maybe" then it's only logical to question their beliefs. Questioning climate change is no less whacky than questioning religion. It's not a science, it's a religion or belief.
I can use nature and the hundreds of unbelievable things that happen every day on this planet to make my case that there is a God. But I can't prove it. I can't bring him to the bar and introduce him to everybody. People who believe in UFO's can make some very interesting points. But they can't prove there are aliens from outer space. People who believe in the supernatural can come up with some interesting stories and findings about ghosts. But they can't prove there are any ghosts. The same holds true with Climate Change.
Watch yourself drinking tonight if you are driving. The cops are everywhere and looking for a reason to impress their bosses.
Perhaps if there was some measure of evidence to clear up that whole hypothetical climate thing. Like rapidly melting polar ice caps, record setting temps, storms, floods, droughts on an increasing basis. If only the overwhelming majority of the scientific world had some kind of previous batting record. Like accurately predicting the hottest decade in recorded history. Or what if it went beyond just scientific theory and showed up in the way animals migrate or tropical diseases showing up in places they never have before. Good thing none of that has happened or you'd be sounding like some [email protected] caveman repeating oil lobby propaganda.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28781 May 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Where would you go to buy a new hat?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28782 May 26, 2014
It is easier to believe that localized climate experts are utilizing their meager funds to feed false information to the overwhelming majority of the scientific world about climate data so they can destroy the economy and shut down their own organization than it is to believe that the same lawyers who told us smoking was safe, are trying to cover the @sses of an energy industry that has spent millions to buy off anyone with their hand out to avoid the huge liability of destroying our environment, isn't it? Now bark some ignorance about Liberals drinking kool aid and pay no mind to that "corporate owned bitch" stamp on your Tea Bagging forehead.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28783 May 26, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Why thank you. I tried gasoline, but it's too expensive now.
Luckily it hasn't reached $4 a gallon like it did about ten years ago when GW Bush was president and America thrived so much that the food court in the mall by my house was empty with closed down stalls. So much unlike the lean years we have suffered under this tyrant and the packed to the gills food court my wife and I walked around today. All those middle class people throwing money in protest.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28784 May 26, 2014
Canton wrote:
It is easier to believe that localized climate experts are utilizing their meager funds to feed false information to the overwhelming majority of the scientific world about climate data so they can destroy the economy and shut down their own organization than it is to believe that the same lawyers who told us smoking was safe, are trying to cover the @sses of an energy industry that has spent millions to buy off anyone with their hand out to avoid the huge liability of destroying our environment, isn't it? Now bark some ignorance about Liberals drinking kool aid and pay no mind to that "corporate owned bitch" stamp on your Tea Bagging forehead.
Climate Money
The Climate Industry:$79 billion so far – Trillions to come

For the first time, the numbers from government documents have been compiled in one place. It’s time to start talking of “Monopolistic Science”. It’s time to expose the lie that those who claim “to save the planet” are the underdogs. And it’s time to get serious about auditing science, especially when it comes to pronouncements that are used to justify giant government programs and massive movements of money. Who audits the IPCC?

The Summary

The US government has provided over $79 billion since 1989 on policies related to climate change, including science and technology research, foreign aid, and tax breaks.

Despite the billions:“audits” of the science are left to unpaid volunteers. A dedicated but largely uncoordinated grassroots movement of scientists has sprung up around the globe to test the integrity of the theory and compete with a well funded highly organized climate monopoly. They have exposed major errors.

Carbon trading worldwide reached $126 billion in 2008. Banks are calling for more carbon-trading. And experts are predicting the carbon market will reach $2 –$10 trillion making carbon the largest single commodity traded.

Meanwhile in a distracting sideshow, Exxon-Mobil Corp is repeatedly attacked for paying a grand total of $23 million to skeptics—less than a thousandth of what the US government has put in, and less than one five-thousandth of the value of carbon trading in just the single year of 2008.

The large expenditure in search of a connection between carbon and climate creates enormous momentum and a powerful set of vested interests. By pouring so much money into one theory, have we inadvertently created a self-fulfilling prophesy instead of an unbiased investigation?

Read the Full Report at the Science and Public Policy Institute.

There doesn’t necessarily need to be a conspiracy. It doesn’t require any centrally coordinated deceit or covert instructions to operate. Instead it’s the lack of funding for the alternatives that leaves a vacuum and creates a systemic failure. The force of monopolistic funding works like a ratchet mechanism on science. Results can move in both directions, but the funding means that only results from one side of the equation get “traction”.

http://joannenova.com.au/2009/07/massive-clim...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28785 May 26, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily it hasn't reached $4 a gallon like it did about ten years ago when GW Bush was president and America thrived so much that the food court in the mall by my house was empty with closed down stalls. So much unlike the lean years we have suffered under this tyrant and the packed to the gills food court my wife and I walked around today. All those middle class people throwing money in protest.
Yeah, lucky for us that gasoline isn't 30 cents more per gallon like the Bush years. That 30 cents would kill us today given the prices at the grocery stores and all the people not working today. Very unlike the Bush years when people were working and could easily afford gasoline at $4.00 per gallon.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#28786 May 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate Money
The Climate Industry:$79 billion so far – Trillions to come
For the first time, the numbers from government documents have been compiled in one place. It’s time to start talking of “Monopolistic Science”. It’s time to expose the lie that those who claim “to save the planet” are the underdogs. And it’s time to get serious about auditing science, especially when it comes to pronouncements that are used to justify giant government programs and massive movements of money. Who audits the IPCC?
The Summary
The US government has provided over $79 billion since 1989 on policies related to climate change, including science and technology research, foreign aid, and tax breaks.
Despite the billions:“audits” of the science are left to unpaid volunteers. A dedicated but largely uncoordinated grassroots movement of scientists has sprung up around the globe to test the integrity of the theory and compete with a well funded highly organized climate monopoly. They have exposed major errors.
Carbon trading worldwide reached $126 billion in 2008. Banks are calling for more carbon-trading. And experts are predicting the carbon market will reach $2 –$10 trillion making carbon the largest single commodity traded.
Meanwhile in a distracting sideshow, Exxon-Mobil Corp is repeatedly attacked for paying a grand total of $23 million to skeptics—less than a thousandth of what the US government has put in, and less than one five-thousandth of the value of carbon trading in just the single year of 2008.
The large expenditure in search of a connection between carbon and climate creates enormous momentum and a powerful set of vested interests. By pouring so much money into one theory, have we inadvertently created a self-fulfilling prophesy instead of an unbiased investigation?
Read the Full Report at the Science and Public Policy Institute.
There doesn’t necessarily need to be a conspiracy. It doesn’t require any centrally coordinated deceit or covert instructions to operate. Instead it’s the lack of funding for the alternatives that leaves a vacuum and creates a systemic failure. The force of monopolistic funding works like a ratchet mechanism on science. Results can move in both directions, but the funding means that only results from one side of the equation get “traction”.
http://joannenova.com.au/2009/07/massive-clim...
What a pathetic site, just like you, don't forget to send that donation.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28787 May 26, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic site, just like you, don't forget to send that donation.
Boy Toy, you're up early. What's wrong, couldn't get no sleep underneath the bridge?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#28788 May 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy Toy, you're up early. What's wrong, couldn't get no sleep underneath the bridge?
That's cute. Just like you think a pension is a welfare check. I got money to donate to send xxx a one way ticket to his new beloved communist country of China. Entertain us some more with those pathetic tin foil hat lies that you put so much stock in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Napier 1 hr Just saying 1
Child Molester living in Seibert Platt (Mar '14) 2 hr Seenit 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr putin4trumpspooty 20,622
Leon is the hack checker 9 hr Not a fan of Leon... 1
News Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 10 hr Abused 2,048
Bad auto shop 11 hr Tim 1
Warning: Blair heating and air conditioning 12 hr Blair Has No Class 2

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages