CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28337 May 8, 2014
You like my long dong IP down your throat good i thought so want some more i will come harder this time.
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28338 May 8, 2014
You love come
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28339 May 8, 2014
Loves come
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28340 May 8, 2014
You like my dong?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28341 May 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Steadfast, my truck driving friend, but this "legend in my own mind" just got done telling some punk that I'd write his name across your front lawn with bullets if he were to threaten your family on here. Perhaps the legend has decades of standing up to bullshit to back up his claims? How about you?
I don't get involved with flaming too much. I have better things to do with my time. But I will say this idea you have that you're always right really makes you a legend in your own mind.
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28342 May 8, 2014
Loves big dongs
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28343 May 8, 2014
Hey canton when you wanna eat my come ?
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28344 May 8, 2014
This is my spot from now on, find somewhere else to type whoree
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28345 May 8, 2014
are you a whoree tell the truth now?
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28346 May 8, 2014
Do you like to tangle?
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28347 May 8, 2014
I love your wig that feels really good on my pussiee
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28348 May 8, 2014
Will you wrap your arms and legs around me while i do you. I knew you were always a queer i have always knowen that all my life that you were a queer hey noting wrong being queer just kepp liking what you like i know what you like. The dong..
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28349 May 8, 2014
Canton likes sucking on the long and hard IP addresses whats he gonns do with them proley shovel em in his ass$
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28350 May 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do NOT expect an objective or honest response so don't bother trying"-Pops calling me a liar.
(Also see above post lie where he lies about calling me a liar. When I think of you Pops, I think LIAR).
Now let's watch you spin.
I have a little news for you Canton. I didn't create that post. Someone is having fun at our expense by using my Pops name.
It isn't the 1st time either. Oh, well, what do you do?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28351 May 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I complain about Media Doesn't Matter you troll?
When you cried about them being Tax exempt. Facts hurt that little brain don't it? They report on any 'lie' they find, it's funny how much "False News" is on there.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28352 May 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>When you cried about them being Tax exempt. Facts hurt that little brain don't it? They report on any 'lie' they find, it's funny how much "False News" is on there.
Ohhhh, yes, I believe I made a "quick" mention of that.

But while the DumBama IRS was working on attacking any group related to conservatism, the IRS gives a free pass to a totally left-wing lie pit like Media Doesn't Matter. Isn't that worth a mention? I mean, how would you like if they gave tax exemption status to Fox news while attacking Mother Jones?
great

Portsmouth, OH

#28353 May 8, 2014
anyone wrote:
Having a good day today?
I'm having a great day! How's your day?
hello

Pittsburgh, PA

#28354 May 9, 2014
You are not to write on this post never again, this is my spot you got that. I will run your ass off of my spot you understand good. Go type in another spot. Thanks!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28355 May 9, 2014
Reported.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28356 May 9, 2014
the law wrote:
<quoted text>
Is now looking for your ass$ kill me you dead bastard, i know where you live i will be there tonight while your ass$ is in bed got that mr killer the law will also be with me and they are gonna kill your f.ing ass hahs!
Sorry, I could barely hear all those felony public death threats you are making from across state lines from that hole you have dug yourself into.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know Taylor hill 14 hr unknown 1
The ISIS crisis! The ISIS crisis! 16 hr Ann Fan 1
The Vast Indiference of Government 19 hr Fan of Leon The Man 14
Dayton-area hardware store to close Thu Twp resident 3
Springboro district snow days Feb 24 well layered 5
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) Feb 23 MIssy from Troy 317
Idea - convert tennis courts in front of Sycamo... (Jul '14) Feb 22 proactive idea 21
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 8:12AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
NBC Sports 9:09 PM