Comments
25,581 - 25,600 of 30,542 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
myway

Lucasville, OH

#28281 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I post from my office. It's one of the benefits to being educated.
What a treat from your education. Posting on topix from your office when you get a break from cleaning toilets, and emptying the waste baskets. Plus exercising with your very heavy keychain with all the janitorial keys.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28282 May 7, 2014
myway wrote:
<quoted text>
What a treat from your education. Posting on topix from your office when you get a break from cleaning toilets, and emptying the waste baskets. Plus exercising with your very heavy keychain with all the janitorial keys.
Awwwww another tea bagging trust fund baby making hypothetical guesses about working people like myself. That's cute but step aside little Buffy free ride. This isn't the country club and I'm not your daddy's credit card.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28283 May 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> How about posts #'s 28228, 28227, 28260, 28261, 28263, 28264 & that's on one page only.
You would NOT expect an objective or honest response because you likely wouldn't recognize one when you see it. That is why I say that you are qualified or even over qualified to take Jay Carney's job. The denial may help with being able to sleep.
Ooooh you rattled off a bunch of post numbers. Now if only you could prove that anything I say on here is a lie. Copy and paste what I said in one of those posts that is a lie. Wonder why you won't It's because you are a conniving piece of garbage that thinks little games is the same as rolling with the big boys. Hell, you just got busted lying about calling me a liar. How freaking stupid are you?

Nevermind. Judging by the fact that you have whole threads dedicated to how bad you flip flop and flounder on your washed up opinions, we already know the answer to that one.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28284 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
See Canton? Now you even have the troll siding with you.
You only think he's a troll because he slaps your inbred Tea Bagging trucker @ss around this forum like a bad puppy almost as much as I do.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28285 May 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh you rattled off a bunch of post numbers. Now if only you could prove that anything I say on here is a lie. Copy and paste what I said in one of those posts that is a lie. Wonder why you won't It's because you are a conniving piece of garbage that thinks little games is the same as rolling with the big boys. Hell, you just got busted lying about calling me a liar. How freaking stupid are you?
Nevermind. Judging by the fact that you have whole threads dedicated to how bad you flip flop and flounder on your washed up opinions, we already know the answer to that one.
I NEVER said that you lied. Show where I did. Get a grip dude.How freaking stupid are YOU?
Typical Lib that can't get beyond the superficial message & actually comprehend the facets & depth of reality.
The horizons of free choice, personal liberty, the constitutional limits of the Federal Government etc etc. When I think of you, the word 'PUTZ' comes to mind
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28286 May 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as when a lot of young people mature and become more conservative, the same holds true when people get older and wiser and look for new sources of information and entertainment.
That's why Fox is and will always be number one in cable news. Old people will die off, but those young people will become middle-aged and elderly too.
Yes, old people (like me and you) still read the Police Gazette and Colliers magazine, and we always will. Because once something is popular, it stays that way forever.:-)

Fox News has had a good run as the most popular cable news source. But, most folks don't get their news from cable channels. Only 38% of Americans get their news from a cable channel. 71% watch local news. 65% watch network news.

You are part of a special breed that is a news junkie. I'm guessing that you watch/listen to a lot of TV & radio news/talk formats. Being a truck driver gives you a lot of time to listen to news/talk stations, and it's a pleasant way to pass the time. But don't think that most folks are that way.

http://www.journalism.org/2013/10/11/how-amer...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28287 May 8, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, old people (like me and you) still read the Police Gazette and Colliers magazine, and we always will. Because once something is popular, it stays that way forever.:-)
Fox News has had a good run as the most popular cable news source. But, most folks don't get their news from cable channels. Only 38% of Americans get their news from a cable channel. 71% watch local news. 65% watch network news.
You are part of a special breed that is a news junkie. I'm guessing that you watch/listen to a lot of TV & radio news/talk formats. Being a truck driver gives you a lot of time to listen to news/talk stations, and it's a pleasant way to pass the time. But don't think that most folks are that way.
http://www.journalism.org/2013/10/11/how-amer...
I know most folks are not that way. It's not often I stop at a stop light and somebody next to me has news or talk radio on; kind of explains why people vote the way they do. Besides our Cleveland channels, I also have Serius satellite radio which again, is usually turned to a talk radio channel.

But for the people that are news/ politics junkies, most of them turn to Fox outside of MSM. Cable news will never be more popular than anything on free TV. And as you know, as we age, our taste changes as well. You don't have an interest in things you once had. You don't watch the same type of television shows you did when you were younger. There is nothing of interest for me on MTV any longer. LOL.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28288 May 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I know most folks are not that way. It's not often I stop at a stop light and somebody next to me has news or talk radio on; kind of explains why people vote the way they do. Besides our Cleveland channels, I also have Serius satellite radio which again, is usually turned to a talk radio channel.
But for the people that are news/ politics junkies, most of them turn to Fox outside of MSM. Cable news will never be more popular than anything on free TV. And as you know, as we age, our taste changes as well. You don't have an interest in things you once had. You don't watch the same type of television shows you did when you were younger. There is nothing of interest for me on MTV any longer. LOL.
Yet you complain about mediamatters.org because they bust every hack job of news that you get "information" from, and they back it up with the "Real" facts. Even the supposed informed O'Lielly that you brag about.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28289 May 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you complain about mediamatters.org because they bust every hack job of news that you get "information" from, and they back it up with the "Real" facts. Even the supposed informed O'Lielly that you brag about.
media matters is not a creditable news source.

It is a politically driven extreme leftist newsletter.

Media matters does not bust anything but the truth into a bunch of little pieces to spin.

The spin is played to the sheep repeatedly until they believe it true.

The real fact is that you are a brainwashed liberal kook.
i like this

Sarahsville, OH

#28290 May 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Media matters does not bust anything but the truth into a bunch of little pieces to spin.
need some more of this shit!!!
anyone

Sarahsville, OH

#28296 May 8, 2014
Having a good day today?
the

Sarahsville, OH

#28297 May 8, 2014
Tress are so beautiful today!
oh my

Sarahsville, OH

#28298 May 8, 2014
you are making me so horney!!!!!
oh my

Sarahsville, OH

#28299 May 8, 2014
Im gonna come! anyone else post after me means they are horney!!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28300 May 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are a foreign thing to that little pea-sized brain you have. The sandbox and Tonka Toys are waiting for you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28301 May 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I NEVER said that you lied. Show where I did. Get a grip dude.How freaking stupid are YOU?
Typical Lib that can't get beyond the superficial message & actually comprehend the facets & depth of reality.
The horizons of free choice, personal liberty, the constitutional limits of the Federal Government etc etc. When I think of you, the word 'PUTZ' comes to mind
So even after I posted your direct quote where you stated I am not capable of an honest answer,(Also see calling someone a liar) you still pretend that we can't read your exact words. Save it old man. You are too used to playing with your Tea Bagger buddies who will believe anything and have very short memories.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28302 May 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spinning...you have your work cut out for you...

http://nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com/...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28303 May 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I NEVER said that you lied. Show where I did. Get a grip dude.How freaking stupid are YOU?
"I do NOT expect an objective or honest response so don't bother trying"-Pops calling me a liar.

(Also see above post lie where he lies about calling me a liar. When I think of you Pops, I think LIAR).

Now let's watch you spin.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28304 May 8, 2014
Oooooh lookie at those FACTS...

It's almost as if when you guys claim Obama is the worst president ever, what you are really meaning to say is that you are a racist Tea Bagging @sshole that is ashamed of voting for Bush, the real worst president in our lifetime, twice. We'll let the FACTS decide...
i see

Sarahsville, OH

#28305 May 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spinning...you have your work cut out for you...
Your horney can't you read?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min ICP 2014k 18,879
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 39 min ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,202
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 9 hr Ann Fan 3
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 16 hr bill 44
Aaron fannigan Fri he aint all into you 2
Found dog! (Dec '13) Aug 27 Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Aug 27 Gun Nut 38
•••
•••
Springboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springboro Jobs