Canton

Canton, OH

#28318 May 8, 2014
Hang on a second while I copy and paste your felny online threat, save it to a flash drive and then report it to Topix, just like my cousin who is a corporate lawyer taught me.
Now please. Continue. You were saying something about a big c0ck. I'm guessing you were talking about how your mom felt after I legally got done with you. Now go Google felony and get back to us with how many years you will do. Google says 10. Can you count to ten?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28319 May 8, 2014
Remember that whole "check and mate" thing I was talking about? Enjoy it from a front row seat, as a opposed to you being my opponent on this one.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28320 May 8, 2014
Just because all the people on here who fight like dogs on a daily basis "hate" each other politically... Don't you EVER make threats to me or my family on here or I will personally bury your @ss in my back yard (In self defense of course). If someone made threats to Reality Speak's family on here, or Pops, or WooBoy's...black, white, left or right. If they were close enough to me, I'd stand next to them with my tree hugging Ar-15 in hand if their family was threatened by some online douchebag.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28321 May 8, 2014
Google Canton Ohio and see how we roll with treats here. I got three close friends laying in the dirt from drive by's. Did World of Warcraft prepare you for that?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28322 May 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you complain about mediamatters.org because they bust every hack job of news that you get "information" from, and they back it up with the "Real" facts. Even the supposed informed O'Lielly that you brag about.
When did I complain about Media Doesn't Matter you troll?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28323 May 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You only think he's a troll because he slaps your inbred Tea Bagging trucker @ss around this forum like a bad puppy almost as much as I do.
Happy Global Warming to ya Canton. I see you are a legend in your own mind again.
see i knew you would

Pittsburgh, PA

#28324 May 8, 2014
Come back on here and type again, you like my dong down your throat that a good one i enjoy you so much doing it you do great work!!!
i see

Pittsburgh, PA

#28325 May 8, 2014
You wanna still suck on my dong.
you you

Pittsburgh, PA

#28326 May 8, 2014
Like my dong?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28327 May 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Global Warming to ya Canton. I see you are a legend in your own mind again.
Steadfast, my truck driving friend, but this "legend in my own mind" just got done telling some punk that I'd write his name across your front lawn with bullets if he were to threaten your family on here. Perhaps the legend has decades of standing up to bullshit to back up his claims? How about you?
what color

Pittsburgh, PA

#28328 May 8, 2014
Is your dong?
come on baby

Pittsburgh, PA

#28329 May 8, 2014
Type soon!!
Canton

Canton, OH

#28330 May 8, 2014
i see wrote:
You wanna still suck on my dong.
Your last name and your home town fits so pretty into your felony convicted @ss. Even when it isn't the same home town as you are posting under. Let me know if you need an IP address out there in Cali.
you like

Pittsburgh, PA

#28331 May 8, 2014
My dong?
the law

Pittsburgh, PA

#28332 May 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Steadfast, my truck driving friend, but this "legend in my own mind" just got done telling some punk that I'd write his name across your front lawn with bullets if he were to threaten your family on here. Perhaps the legend has decades of standing up to bullshit to back up his claims? How about you?
Is now looking for your ass$ kill me you dead bastard, i know where you live i will be there tonight while your ass$ is in bed got that mr killer the law will also be with me and they are gonna kill your f.ing ass hahs!
Canton

Canton, OH

#28333 May 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, just like when you and I were kids. 81 in Spring all the way.
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28336 May 8, 2014
Take your ip and fuck.it
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28337 May 8, 2014
You like my long dong IP down your throat good i thought so want some more i will come harder this time.
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28338 May 8, 2014
You love come
CANTON

Pittsburgh, PA

#28339 May 8, 2014
Loves come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) 55 min AngelFace 154
deport drug addicts 6 hr falldown 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr shamed 19,734
Things are hard for retards 8 hr Doctor Holliday 4
tiffany Collins 22 hr the one asking 2
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Mar 29 Noel Nosirrah 9
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" Mar 28 Sky King 10
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]