Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28301 May 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I NEVER said that you lied. Show where I did. Get a grip dude.How freaking stupid are YOU?
Typical Lib that can't get beyond the superficial message & actually comprehend the facets & depth of reality.
The horizons of free choice, personal liberty, the constitutional limits of the Federal Government etc etc. When I think of you, the word 'PUTZ' comes to mind
So even after I posted your direct quote where you stated I am not capable of an honest answer,(Also see calling someone a liar) you still pretend that we can't read your exact words. Save it old man. You are too used to playing with your Tea Bagger buddies who will believe anything and have very short memories.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28302 May 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
media matters is not a creditable news source.
It is a politically driven extreme leftist newsletter.
Media matters does not bust anything but the truth into a bunch of little pieces to spin.
The spin is played to the sheep repeatedly until they believe it true.
The real fact is that you are a brainwashed liberal kook.
Speaking of spinning...you have your work cut out for you...

http://nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com/...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28303 May 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I NEVER said that you lied. Show where I did. Get a grip dude.How freaking stupid are YOU?
Typical Lib that can't get beyond the superficial message & actually comprehend the facets & depth of reality.
The horizons of free choice, personal liberty, the constitutional limits of the Federal Government etc etc. When I think of you, the word 'PUTZ' comes to mind
"I do NOT expect an objective or honest response so don't bother trying"-Pops calling me a liar.

(Also see above post lie where he lies about calling me a liar. When I think of you Pops, I think LIAR).

Now let's watch you spin.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28304 May 8, 2014
Oooooh lookie at those FACTS...

It's almost as if when you guys claim Obama is the worst president ever, what you are really meaning to say is that you are a racist Tea Bagging @sshole that is ashamed of voting for Bush, the real worst president in our lifetime, twice. We'll let the FACTS decide...
i see

Sarahsville, OH

#28305 May 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spinning...you have your work cut out for you...
Your horney can't you read?
did you

Sarahsville, OH

#28306 May 8, 2014
Come yet? I did!:)
you did you

Sarahsville, OH

#28307 May 8, 2014
did you come in George Bush ass$ yet no you would like to though wouldn't you? Tell the truth now?
i came

Sarahsville, OH

#28308 May 8, 2014
In OBAMS ass$ best president ever haha bitches$
Canton

Canton, OH

#28309 May 8, 2014
Take that out of your mouth when you speak. You sound like a retarded chimp.
oh that

Sarahsville, OH

#28311 May 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
Take that out of your mouth when you speak. You sound like a retarded chimp.
Felt so dang good my dong all the way down you throat lts do it again i know where you live im comming again!!!:) there you go theres a smile for you that you want my dong again im so happy!!
just keep

Sarahsville, OH

#28312 May 8, 2014
Typing means you want my dong down your throat you bitch$
Buckeye

Cincinnati, OH

#28313 May 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do NOT expect an objective or honest response so don't bother trying"-Pops calling me a liar.
(Also see above post lie where he lies about calling me a liar. When I think of you Pops, I think LIAR).
Now let's watch you spin.
Not being objective is not lying. Intentionally twistying things is & you are on here to entertain yourself by doing exactly that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28314 May 8, 2014
Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Not being objective is not lying. Intentionally twistying things is & you are on here to entertain yourself by doing exactly that.
Really? Is what I do when I post documented, historically correct fact checked truth? "Twistying" things, or are you just another Christian Republican c0ck with a mouth who thinks your free ride in life is God's will, but feeding poor children is from your surplus is communism? Twistying, twistying away, you home schooled mongoloid.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28315 May 8, 2014
just keep wrote:
Typing means you want my dong down your throat you bitch$
I typed but the only thing that happened was someone handed me a burnt, 12 year old Bluetip match and told me your mom tossed out your dong with your Pokémon' dolls. You must be thinking we all are Christians here and you're flapping your retarded punk mouth to a right wing Conservative in an airport restroom. Get off your knees, son. This ain't no Tea Party.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28316 May 8, 2014
Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Not being objective is not lying. Intentionally twistying things is & you are on here to entertain yourself by doing exactly that.
How about not being "honest"? Is there a name for that, Precious? I think there is. It's called calling someone a liar. Just like Pops did to me. Oh you kookie Tea Baggers and your imaginary realities.

Still waiting on someone to show where I lied...two years and numerous accusations later...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28317 May 8, 2014
oh that wrote:
<quoted text>
Felt so dang good my dong all the way down you throat lts do it again i know where you live im comming again!!!:) there you go theres a smile for you that you want my dong again im so happy!!
You "know where I live"? Let's see. You live in Penn and I live in Ohio. That means you made internet threats across state lines. What a lovely felony you just committed on someone smarter than anyone you have ever met in your entire life. Sleep tight , princess. Oh, and be sure to tell your mom she should be expecting a knock on the door real soon.

Since we won't be hearing another peep from you on this thread from now on, I'll go ahead and say my goodbyes now. Adios, you sore @ssed f)ck mouth.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28318 May 8, 2014
Hang on a second while I copy and paste your felny online threat, save it to a flash drive and then report it to Topix, just like my cousin who is a corporate lawyer taught me.
Now please. Continue. You were saying something about a big c0ck. I'm guessing you were talking about how your mom felt after I legally got done with you. Now go Google felony and get back to us with how many years you will do. Google says 10. Can you count to ten?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28319 May 8, 2014
Remember that whole "check and mate" thing I was talking about? Enjoy it from a front row seat, as a opposed to you being my opponent on this one.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28320 May 8, 2014
Just because all the people on here who fight like dogs on a daily basis "hate" each other politically... Don't you EVER make threats to me or my family on here or I will personally bury your @ss in my back yard (In self defense of course). If someone made threats to Reality Speak's family on here, or Pops, or WooBoy's...black, white, left or right. If they were close enough to me, I'd stand next to them with my tree hugging Ar-15 in hand if their family was threatened by some online douchebag.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28321 May 8, 2014
Google Canton Ohio and see how we roll with treats here. I got three close friends laying in the dirt from drive by's. Did World of Warcraft prepare you for that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr TN Voter 20,083
We hope Republicans are not serious! 10 hr The Old Cold Warrior 2
Miamisburg Mafia 3rd generation (Apr '13) 11 hr Montie 4
sexting 14 hr Sma 6
Anyone know John Vlahos? Sat Sos 3
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) Sat Nope 29
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Sat Some random guy 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages