Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#28180 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are. They are in celebration of the US federal government now controlling over one-sixth of our private economy.
About 25 or 30 years ago, any candidate supported by the US Communist Party would have been rode out of town on a rail. Today the liberals not only support a person like that, but defend his every move.
If that's not becoming more radical, I don't know what is.
Radical is still being dumb enough to keep harping on the 2010 "Lie of the Year"
www.azcentral.com/news/politics/azfactcheck/f...
Orangeandbrown

Corry, PA

#28181 May 5, 2014
Strickland Baby!!!!!!!!!!
Canton

Canton, OH

#28182 May 5, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU still haven't answered as to why you would insult Americans in general. Americans that care WHAT happened at Benghazi & WHY.
The FACT that knowing what happened & why it happened does NOT change the FACT that that knowledge may prevent such a future occurrence that would save lives, enhance international relations & quiet doubts.
There is no good reason to avoid knowing.
Go ahead Canton & judge this post any way that you want, That does not change that you have not answered a simple question in a straight forward way.
Sure I did, old fool. You once again weren't paying attention. I said Americans don't care about Benghazi. Let's see what the real world has to say about it...

"The amount of attention Americans are paying to the IRS and the Benghazi situations is well below the average for news stories Gallup has tracked over the years," - Frank Newport.

Nice try old man but REAL Americans don't give a rat's @ss about Benghazi and it is nothing more than a Fox News isolated ploy to make Hillary Clinton look bad. The reality is 4 Americans died in a war torn and very dangerous part of the world. Now, I want you to personally explain why you and your camp so gleefully supported thousands of American soldiers dying to accomplish nothing but making Halliburton a boat load of money. Explain why God fearing Republicans didn't make a peep of outrage when Bush joked about not finding any weapons of mass destruction at the cost of our dead American soldiers. I hold you responsible and accountable for thousands of American soldiers dying for Bush's joke.

See how easy your little game is played?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28183 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and the right has stayed the course so much that Reagan is now a Liberal commie.
that is true Reagan always held to the beliefs of FDR and the Old Left and didnt care for the New Left Radicals that were taking over the Democrat Party and did not care for the direction socially and economically and he was right and FDR would actually be considered by liberals of today a Rightwinger.

Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style
K. Alan Snyder - 08/20/08

http://www.firstprinciplesjournal.com/article...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28184 May 5, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> YOU still haven't answered as to why you would insult Americans in general. Americans that care WHAT happened at Benghazi & WHY.
The FACT that knowing what happened & why it happened does NOT change the FACT that that knowledge may prevent such a future occurrence that would save lives, enhance international relations & quiet doubts.
There is no good reason to avoid knowing.
Go ahead Canton & judge this post any way that you want, That does not change that you have not answered a simple question in a straight forward way.
I don't judge posts but the fact that you invest so much time thinking about them and you are so hung up on them is a perfect example of how shallow you are.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28185 May 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is true Reagan always held to the beliefs of FDR and the Old Left and didnt care for the New Left Radicals that were taking over the Democrat Party and did not care for the direction socially and economically and he was right and FDR would actually be considered by liberals of today a Rightwinger.
Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style
K. Alan Snyder - 08/20/08
http://www.firstprinciplesjournal.com/article...
"Reagan," Vice President Dick Cheney famously declared in 2002, "proved deficits don't matter."

Uh Oh...Now Dick Cheney is a long haired Liberal too.

Location hidden

#28186 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
"Reagan," Vice President Dick Cheney famously declared in 2002, "proved deficits don't matter."
Uh Oh...Now Dick Cheney is a long haired Liberal too.
Your correct there and I would agree and G.W. Bushs Medicare Part D proved that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28187 May 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your correct there and I would agree and G.W. Bushs Medicare Part D proved that.
So why have we heard until just very recently that Reagan was a Conservative hero? Why did the Conservative Right hold Reagan up like a trophy when he raised taxes 7 times and negotiated with terrorists? Why are we to take anything the right has to say about taxes or Obama seriously when you guys happily ignored all the Liberal things Bush and Reagan did? I wonder if maybe the color of Obama's skin might have a little something to do with all the "outrage".
Canton

Canton, OH

#28188 May 5, 2014
So the "silent majority" hasn't elected a Conservative president within our lifetime, yet we are supposed to care about "Liberals" destroying our nation? Name a "Real Conservative" in office today and I'll show you a paid mouthpiece of the oil lobby.
duhh

Marion, OH

#28189 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>So why have we heard until just very recently that Reagan was a Conservative hero? Why did the Conservative Right hold Reagan up like a trophy when he raised taxes 7 times and negotiated with terrorists? Why are we to take anything the right has to say about taxes or Obama seriously when you guys happily ignored all the Liberal things Bush and Reagan did? I wonder if maybe the color of Obama's skin might have a little something to do with all the "outrage".
If race were such an issue, Obama wouldn't be in office the first term, much less the second! The "outrage" has nothing to do with his skin color. It has to do with him sucking at his job. Obama is just as much white as he is black, but everyone chooses to ignore that little bit of fact.
If The Shoe Fits

Canton, OH

#28190 May 5, 2014
duhh wrote:
<quoted text>
If race were such an issue, Obama wouldn't be in office the first term, much less the second! The "outrage" has nothing to do with his skin color. It has to do with him sucking at his job. Obama is just as much white as he is black, but everyone chooses to ignore that little bit of fact.
Pipe down, little Hitler. Obama is a thousand times better than GW Bush so why all the fuss? Obama is a moderate Republican compared to Ronny tax raising Reagan, so why is Reagan a terrorist negotiating, sell arms to Iran Conservative hero but Obama is nothing short of the devil? I'll tell you why. It's the same reason you defensively felt compelled to butt into a conversation that didn't include you. Funny how certain people come running whenever anyone mentions the obvious and long standing racism in this country.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28191 May 5, 2014
If The Shoe Fits wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down, little Hitler. Obama is a thousand times better than GW Bush so why all the fuss? Obama is a moderate Republican compared to Ronny tax raising Reagan, so why is Reagan a terrorist negotiating, sell arms to Iran Conservative hero but Obama is nothing short of the devil?.
Ahhhh, because he sold arms to the Mexican drug cartel?

Hey, at least the Iranians weren't pumping our streets full of illegal narcotics.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28192 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So why have we heard until just very recently that Reagan was a Conservative hero? Why did the Conservative Right hold Reagan up like a trophy when he raised taxes 7 times and negotiated with terrorists? Why are we to take anything the right has to say about taxes or Obama seriously when you guys happily ignored all the Liberal things Bush and Reagan did? I wonder if maybe the color of Obama's skin might have a little something to do with all the "outrage".
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2011...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28193 May 5, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not exactly what you said:
<quoted text>
And yet, you voted for him? If you didn't like Clinton or Dole, in 1996 there was also Ross Perot on the ballot. But you probably didn't like him, either.
You're wrong about Bob Dole. He could have been a great President. He was smart, funny, and could work across the aisle. He served in the U.S. Senate for almost 30 years. Few Presidents have had that much practical experience in making government work.
By "making government work" you actually mean R.I.N.O.

Dole, funny? The guy had a puss like Nixon. What do you mean funny? Anytime you seen him it looked as if he didn't have a bowel movement in a week.

Like I said, you don't vote for a candidate because you want him in, you vote for a candidate to try and keep the others out.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28194 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, because he sold arms to the Mexican drug cartel?
Hey, at least the Iranians weren't pumping our streets full of illegal narcotics.
You can't imagine the irony of your statement about streets full of illegal narcotics. Let's see what the CIA was up to under Ronald Reagan...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_...

As far as accidentally losing a bunch of guns in a botched counter Mexican drug cartel operation, I think what Obama did was a little bit different than our country knowingly supporting terrorist drug cartels under Reagan.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28195 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Every time you post an article written by someone who works for the Koch Brothers Heartland Institute, you tarnish your credibility a little more...

In April 2011, Ferrara, the contributor of the article you provided, became senior fellow for entitlement and budget policy at The Heartland Institute.

I would think by this point, since it has been pointed out to you time and time again, that even you would start to wonder why all your belief system has been provided to you by oil companies. You let me know when I have to prove my point using a leftist propaganda think tank

Location hidden

#28197 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Rino is your answer your looking for.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28198 May 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Rino is your answer your looking for.
So who isn't?

Location hidden

#28199 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So who isn't?
True and 2003 proved what you are saying when the majoriy of the Republicans threw their support behind Medicare part D and pass it.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#28200 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By "making government work" you actually mean R.I.N.O.
Dole, funny? The guy had a puss like Nixon. What do you mean funny? Anytime you seen him it looked as if he didn't have a bowel movement in a week.
Like I said, you don't vote for a candidate because you want him in, you vote for a candidate to try and keep the others out.
GRASPING at straws once again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regarding NATO: 6 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Welfare state? 6 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr JackArmStrong 20,383
please can anyone tell me about chris bishop? h... (Apr '09) Fri USA H8s pimps 5
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Fri Right On 31,932
I know who is burning east dayton Thu Jeffreywitt82 1
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) Jul 1 Missy from Troy 324

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages