Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27983 Apr 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It is radical to the teabaggers. They don't want the world as it should be nor the world as it is. They want the world as it was; rotary phones, leaded gas, and everybody in their proper place.
There is obvious Teabaggers that are for Liberalism and dont want to see it change which I have lost count on how many I have seen say they dont want the Federal Government messing with their Medicare and Social Secuirty and that there showed Liberal Radicals within the Tea Party movement.

Location hidden

#27984 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real America, aren't people supposed to feed and clothe themselves? And for those that cannot, there are private charities?
I think it goes back to a constitutional issue. The defense of our country is in there--food and clothing for citizens are not.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger, on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending money on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794
Imagine the surplus and not debt we would have today if we only listened to Mr. Madison all these years.
That is right in Real Conservative America people are supposed to feed and clothe themselves where as in Liberal Progressive America as we all know we are suppose to redistribute the wealth of others to provide for the ones that choose not to work and create their own wealth since they are the ones that feel Government is to feed and clothe them.

Location hidden

#27985 Apr 29, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That blog writer is actually ripping off a old Rush Limbaugh screed from 2008.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/08/26/...
It's a pretty weak argument, taking a Michelle Obama's paraphrase of something Barack said that sounded similar in phrasing to something from an Alinsky book, though it wasn't a quote at all. And what's this terrible, radical thing he said?
"'Barack stood up that day,' talking about a visit to Chicago neighborhoods,'and spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about "The world as it is" and "The world as it should be..." And, "All of us driven by a simple belief that the world as it is just won't do -- that we have an obligation to fight for the world as it should be.'"
And this is the "radical" quote that you've got your shorts in a twist about? Unbelievable.
Oh, and "doctrinate" isn't a word. "Indoctrinate" is the word you were looking for.
Not weak at all since everyone knows that Obama and Bill Ayers had a friendly relationship and yes Indoctrinate is what I meant.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27986 Apr 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If you were any less intelligent, they would have to water you twice a week.
according to you the woo-boy from the slum, and with the lofty goal of earning more than minimum wage during your lifetime.

No worries mate.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27987 Apr 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If you were any less intelligent, they would have to water you twice a week.
I shower everyday, and sometimes more than once. In summer I will waterski everyday, and shower.

Only you need told to bathe.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27988 Apr 29, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you also don't know how to play chess.
my pointing out how ridicules your argument was is now me being checkmated?
thanks for pointing out again and again how lacking of substance and thought you are.
you lost our chess match when my training wheels were taken off my 1st bicycle 45 years ago.
everyone knows you are a useless person with excuses for your epic failure in life.
continue on with your comedy routine, and I won't be throwing coins at your feet because it is more fun watching you rot. Your stench is already very prevalent, and watching maggots finish your reign is pure pleasure.
I think the only "ridicules" thing on here is the FACT that what you are arguing (with yourself) about something that was never stated. You were the one who started barking about some nonsense of putting a flash suppressor on a 410 shotgun and haven't been able to shut your sissy boy mouth about it since first you misunderstood what the big boys were talking about. Shut you country club sissy boy mouth because the MEN here are trying to have a conversation and no one wants to hear the retarded and misspelled ramblings of an idiot like yourself, with a zero percent batting average.

No go tell Beaver Like Buffalo Hyde (The Indian name for that old lady you live with) to make you a sandwich and change your diaper because the MEN are trying to have a conversation here.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27989 Apr 29, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is right in Real Conservative America people are supposed to feed and clothe themselves where as in Liberal Progressive America as we all know we are suppose to redistribute the wealth of others to provide for the ones that choose not to work and create their own wealth since they are the ones that feel Government is to feed and clothe them.
Strange because all the Liberals I know have worked every day of their adult lives and have never had a handout in any form in the least. You must be talking about that hypothetical America that we hear you right wing war mongers always blabbering about.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27990 Apr 29, 2014
Also, combine that with the fact that every single Tea Bagger I have ever met was born into money, never worked a hard day in their lives and really are just an advocate for an all white religious agenda.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27991 Apr 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the only "ridicules" thing on here is the FACT that what you are arguing (with yourself) about something that was never stated. You were the one who started barking about some nonsense of putting a flash suppressor on a 410 shotgun and haven't been able to shut your sissy boy mouth about it since first you misunderstood what the big boys were talking about. Shut you country club sissy boy mouth because the MEN here are trying to have a conversation and no one wants to hear the retarded and misspelled ramblings of an idiot like yourself, with a zero percent batting average.
No go tell Beaver Like Buffalo Hyde (The Indian name for that old lady you live with) to make you a sandwich and change your diaper because the MEN are trying to have a conversation here.
you want flash suppressors banned, and I asked you how on your 410 a flash suppressor made it more dangerous.

again you prove your inability to think, and just follow political vomited talking points.

try thinking sometime, and remember the gun is not the problem.

peoples actions are the problem, and people had no issue killing each other prior to the invention of firearms.

your conversations are nothing more than a drunken stupor on kook aide.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27992 Apr 29, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want flash suppressors banned, and I asked you how on your 410 a flash suppressor made it more dangerous.
again you prove your inability to think, and just follow political vomited talking points.
try thinking sometime, and remember the gun is not the problem.
peoples actions are the problem, and people had no issue killing each other prior to the invention of firearms.
your conversations are nothing more than a drunken stupor on kook aide.
I know. Go ahead and post the link to where I stated I want flash suppressors banned. Seeing how it never happened, that makes you both stupid and a liar. We were talking about the effects of the 1994 federal firearm restriction and how one of the few things that it actually effected was they had to slightly change the flash suppressors. You know. Back when I bought my Colt Ar-15 and the government took all our guns away...again. No put one on a 410. No personal pilgrimage to have them banned. Just a country club sissy running his ignorant mouth once again about something he has no clue as to what he is talking about. Just because you are too dense to realize how stupid you are, in no way indicates that we all have to play along.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27993 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real America, aren't people supposed to feed and clothe themselves? And for those that cannot, there are private charities?
I think it goes back to a constitutional issue. The defense of our country is in there--food and clothing for citizens are not.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger, on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending money on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
Imagine the surplus and not debt we would have today if we only listened to Mr. Madison all these years.
We don't have to "imagine" the surplus. One only need to look at President Bill Clinton to know what a surplus looks like. Now let's see what happens to that same surplus under a Republican. Poof! Vanished without a peep from your camp.

(Insert provided GOP excuse here)
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27994 Apr 29, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I shower everyday, and sometimes more than once. In summer I will waterski everyday, and shower.
Only you need told to bathe.
Only you have to wait on mommy to give you a bath and change your Depends for you. Are you out on a day pass from the funny farm?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27997 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/katrin...

woof
Canton

Canton, OH

#27999 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My prediction is that Indy will say Liberal on every one.
This discussion reminds me of a piece written by economist Walter E Williams. In his column, he asked "If I were running for office, and my platform was that I will not bring back any money to our state, would you vote for me?"
The reason there are no conservatives as Indy would define one is because such a conservative would stand no chance at ever getting elected. As Dr. Williams pointed out in his article, most of us are hooked on social programs of some sort. It's one of the dangers of starting new ones like Commie Care. Once you open up that Pandoras Box, you can never close it again. Democrats realized this a long time ago.
That explains why Mitt Romney went for an almost identical health care act in his state and why the ultra conservative hero Koch Brothers practically wrote the thing...the Liberals.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28000 Apr 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why Mitt Romney went for an almost identical health care act in his state and why the ultra conservative hero Koch Brothers practically wrote the thing...the Liberals.
The Koch brothers didn't write anything. State and Federal are two totally separate entities. What the federal government IS in charge of is written in our Constitution. Most of the reason we are nearly 18 trillion dollars in the hole is because we didn't adhere to it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28001 Apr 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to "imagine" the surplus. One only need to look at President Bill Clinton to know what a surplus looks like. Now let's see what happens to that same surplus under a Republican. Poof! Vanished without a peep from your camp.
(Insert provided GOP excuse here)
I think you meant the Newt Gingrich surplus. After all, it's the Congress that spends the money, creates laws and writes a budget.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28002 Apr 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange because all the Liberals I know have worked every day of their adult lives and have never had a handout in any form in the least. You must be talking about that hypothetical America that we hear you right wing war mongers always blabbering about.
I thought you wrote that you lived in a dangerous neighborhood? Those neighborhoods are almost exclusively Democrat. How do you not know any Democrat that doesn't work?

In my Democrat area, there are tons of people not working.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28003 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant the Newt Gingrich surplus. After all, it's the Congress that spends the money, creates laws and writes a budget.
Oh you mean the...(Insert provided GOP excuse here) I mentioned earlier. Besides, we can all see what a GOP Congress can do for this country right now. Most ineffective is still technically being the best at something, even if it's being obstructive at the cost of our nation's best interests.

Uh oh. You mentioned Newt. Now we'll all have to listen to Reality Speaks blabber for pages about how Salamanders are cooler. This due to his unfortunate but ever apparent limited comprehension skills.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28004 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you wrote that you lived in a dangerous neighborhood? Those neighborhoods are almost exclusively Democrat. How do you not know any Democrat that doesn't work?
In my Democrat area, there are tons of people not working.
You know, perhaps you make a good point. My neighbor and friend I have lived by for 40 years just got compensated for his exposure to agent orange when he was a tunnel rat in Viet Nam, so yah...that "free loader". How dare he work his entire adult life, serve in war and pay his taxes. He's obviously one of those cradle to grave guys you keep telling us about. You should stop by and tell him all about his liberal views.Next we can stop in and tell all my Liberal friends who work at Timken and Diebold that they're a bunch of commie free loaders too.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28005 Apr 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean the...(Insert provided GOP excuse here) I mentioned earlier. Besides, we can all see what a GOP Congress can do for this country right now. Most ineffective is still technically being the best at something, even if it's being obstructive at the cost of our nation's best interests.
Uh oh. You mentioned Newt. Now we'll all have to listen to Reality Speaks blabber for pages about how Salamanders are cooler. This due to his unfortunate but ever apparent limited comprehension skills.
Yeah, I guess we can say the Republican Congress the most ineffective since it is they alone that pass bills that never goes to the Senate or President. But I have to ask, what did Republicans block that was in the nations best interest? More spending?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emotional Blackmail in Springboro (May '13) 3 hr truth to power 36
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) 5 hr thetallcoolone 237
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Fred 19,408
Obama to take away free antenna TV (Dec '09) 20 hr Joni Kooken 43
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 23 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,320
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) Tue soph 78
Mart Crowe (May '12) Oct 26 yourfriendjayne 66
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]