xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27230 Mar 26, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we know what's best, all right. We need SMALLER GUBMENT!!! Unless it's enforcing OUR overzealous moral code upon the unwashed masses...
Don't tell ME to pay my taxes, tell THEM they can't get married instead. Don't tell ME that I can't use erectile dysfunction pills, tell THEM that they can't use birth control pills instead...
Who said nobody could use birth control pills? Oh, that's right, the lying liberals.

Don't tell them they have a choice in having healthcare. THEY DON'T. Government tells us if we should have healthcare, what kind of healthcare, what provisions must be included in their healthcare plans. People don't have the ability to make those decisions. American citizens are too stupid for us to leave that responsibility on them.

"The bigger the government--the smaller the citizen."
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27231 Mar 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> 1st, where in the heck do you get your numbers?
Next, what do you mean by obstructive? IF you mean that they disagree, you may have a point. IF you mean that Obama is trying to rule WITHOUT respecting the constitutional powers of Congress, without realizing that the POTUS REPRESENTS ALL U.S. citizens & the COUNTRY instead of their/his personal agenda, without the Lobbiest that he campaigned would NOT be in D.C.(but are) would 'work across the aisle' which has never happened, would get 'word' to Putin that when he would be re-elected he would have more latitude, & now Putin rides Obama like a 1 trick pony, or Harry Reid NOT bringing squat to a vote in the senate to protect or block the Dems that would NOT tow the line .... I need to stop, the list is getting so long that I can't see either end from here.
After all, you started with, "he hasn't done too bad". He hasn't done WELL EITHER!! Not even close to well.!! Did ANY progressive/liberal say any such thing about Bush 'not doing bad'?? NO! It was attack, attack, attack.
Every president has his/her flaws. But sometimes the flaws are too many. What the heck has happened about lowering unemployment? Where are the shovel ready jobs?
1st off, what part of the last line didn't you understand? but here it is again:
politifact.com

It's right there on the RIGHT hand side as it has been for years. As for filibusters #s don't lie:

www.flickr.com/photos/26087974 @N05/7983998912/

As for clotures:

www.senate.gov/pagelayout/reference/cloture_m...

It is so hard to google "filibuster data" Try it sometime.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27232 Mar 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
How can the GOP possibly compete on integrity with these people?
Al Sharpton, Democrats, honor woman convicted of voter fraud
March 22, 2014
While appearing at a rally to kick-off the campaign for an Ohio state constitutional amendment dealing with voters' rights, MSNBC host Al Sharpton and some Democrats honored Melowese Richardson, a former poll worker who was convicted in 2013 of voter fraud, Cincinnati.com reported Friday.
Richardson admitted voting twice for Obama in 2012, and was indicted for voting at least six times. She was also charged last year of illegal voting in the 2008 and 2011 elections.
She was sentenced to five years in prison, but was released and placed on probation after Democratic activists demanded a "fairer" term, Cincinnati.com said.
Apparently, upon noticing Richardson at the rally, held at the Word of Deliverance Church in Forest Park, Cincinnati National Action Network President Bobby Hilton called Richardson on stage for a "welcome home," where Sharpton hugged her.
The incident sparked outrage from Republicans on Twitter.
http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-d...
Gee, why do we need more restrictions on voting? There's no fraud with voting now!
The white lions are going to be eating blank panthers for lunch.

please send more panthers, as the lions are in a frenzy.

if you are a panther, you won't like the lunch menu.

bring your ID so you won't miss out on the show.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27233 Mar 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because conservatives are honest and liberals are liars?
I am not a crook...Read my lips...Trickle trickle...Saddam has the ability to hit the US with nukes...mission accomplished...flip flop
Canton

Canton, OH

#27234 Mar 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The white lions are going to be eating blank panthers for lunch.
please send more panthers, as the lions are in a frenzy.
if you are a panther, you won't like the lunch menu.
bring your ID so you won't miss out on the show.
Crazy and racist. Neat.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27235 Mar 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So who has been your favorite Conservative president within your life time? Zing!!!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27236 Mar 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy and racist. Neat.
a flip flop from your ilk.

it is only good when you benefit.

now get back to packing mud in the holes of your section 8 housing.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27237 Mar 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
How can the GOP possibly compete on integrity with these people?
Al Sharpton, Democrats, honor woman convicted of voter fraud
March 22, 2014
While appearing at a rally to kick-off the campaign for an Ohio state constitutional amendment dealing with voters' rights, MSNBC host Al Sharpton and some Democrats honored Melowese Richardson, a former poll worker who was convicted in 2013 of voter fraud, Cincinnati.com reported Friday.
Richardson admitted voting twice for Obama in 2012, and was indicted for voting at least six times. She was also charged last year of illegal voting in the 2008 and 2011 elections.
She was sentenced to five years in prison, but was released and placed on probation after Democratic activists demanded a "fairer" term, Cincinnati.com said.
Apparently, upon noticing Richardson at the rally, held at the Word of Deliverance Church in Forest Park, Cincinnati National Action Network President Bobby Hilton called Richardson on stage for a "welcome home," where Sharpton hugged her.
The incident sparked outrage from Republicans on Twitter.
http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-d...
Gee, why do we need more restrictions on voting? There's no fraud with voting now!
Skipped the rest of the article as usual. Even the Sec. of State states it's virtually non-existent. Here's the figures but I can't find a report on convictions.

www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/news/20130523s...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27238 Mar 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Skipped the rest of the article as usual. Even the Sec. of State states it's virtually non-existent. Here's the figures but I can't find a report on convictions.
just make sure you have ID prior to leaving house to vote.

election decade is being reduced to a few weeks, and goal to 1 day election cycle will start in 2016.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27239 Mar 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a flip flop from your ilk.
it is only good when you benefit.
now get back to packing mud in the holes of your section 8 housing.
Oh scarecrow. You are so spindly that you look like a broom with a sheet thrown over it at your klan meetings. Do us all a favor. Predict a landslide victory for the GOP in 2016. That way we will know 100% that Hillary will be your next president. Ooooh I can't wait to rub your country club sissy, powdered wig nose in that one every day. Now go ask your wife for a hall pass, because you just got schooled, son.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27240 Mar 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan secretly sold arms and gave money to Iran. Ronald Reagan supported terrorists. Obama kills terrorists. Get it right, lil' Rubber Ducky.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27241 Mar 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said nobody could use birth control pills? Oh, that's right, the lying liberals.
Don't tell them they have a choice in having healthcare. THEY DON'T. Government tells us if we should have healthcare, what kind of healthcare, what provisions must be included in their healthcare plans. People don't have the ability to make those decisions. American citizens are too stupid for us to leave that responsibility on them.
"The bigger the government--the smaller the citizen."
America's involvement in World War I and World War II...big government or little government? Wonder how that would have worked out, if we were working with the tiny, unfunded little government your corporate buddies keep telling us would be best for them...I mean us.
PolarVortexSpewd octor

Lafayette, OH

#27242 Mar 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan secretly sold arms and gave money to Iran. Ronald Reagan supported terrorists. Obama kills terrorists. Get it right, lil' Rubber Ducky.
wheres the secret terrorists body..........Baby!

FAIL

PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Canton

Canton, OH

#27243 Mar 27, 2014
PolarVortexSpewdoctor wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres the secret terrorists body..........Baby!
FAIL
PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Are you calling the brave men and women of our elite armed forces a bunch of liars...baby?

Go wipe off your face.
PolarVortexSpewd octor

Lafayette, OH

#27244 Mar 27, 2014
yes i am..........Beach!

ann dat gay navy seal who wrote some littl' fairy tale book about the fake operation iz my hoe-bagg

some special forces awl-righ....?....landed unkle sams multi-million $$ heli 2 hard ann dey had to self-destruct-it....?.....FAIL

ann don't even publis a photo uv nuttin' cuz prez tiger woodz don't wannaha' rock duh muslim bruddahoodz boat none....?....

i gottaha' go puke now

PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Canton

Canton, OH

#27245 Mar 27, 2014
PolarVortexSpewdoctor wrote:
yes i am..........Beach!
ann dat gay navy seal who wrote some littl' fairy tale book about the fake operation iz my hoe-bagg
some special forces awl-righ....?....landed unkle sams multi-million $$ heli 2 hard ann dey had to self-destruct-it....?.....FAIL
ann don't even publis a photo uv nuttin' cuz prez tiger woodz don't wannaha' rock duh muslim bruddahoodz boat none....?....
i gottaha' go puke now
PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Everyone gather around. I want you to take a nice long look at what the moral high ground is up to. Get a front row seat to the very definition of Tea Party member. A wonderful representation of a right wing Conservative to the letter.

Thanks PolarOilLobbyBoy. Your racist ignorance just proved a point I have been making for months now. You really "won" there. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Canton

Canton, OH

#27246 Mar 27, 2014
...oh and go wipe that off of your face.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27247 Mar 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
America's involvement in World War I and World War II...big government or little government? Wonder how that would have worked out, if we were working with the tiny, unfunded little government your corporate buddies keep telling us would be best for them...I mean us.
The protection of our country is listed in the US Constitution. Cash for Clunkers and healthcare isn't.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27248 Mar 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And DumBama sold weapons to Mexican drug lords. So what's your point?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27249 Mar 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Skipped the rest of the article as usual. Even the Sec. of State states it's virtually non-existent. Here's the figures but I can't find a report on convictions.
I have plenty of reports in my voter folder. How many would you like?

Dem politicians throwing a party for a convicted voter criminal certainly is no indication why they don't want voter-ID. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr melody colombus 19,556
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 9 hr Gun Nut 4
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 15 hr Another View 31,514
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 17 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? Fri Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Dec 18 Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Dec 18 Dayton Taxpayer 4
Springboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro

Personal Finance