Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#26912 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you remind me of hanging chads.
Remember how Al Gore won, and Bush stole the election?
the right was rigging the election.....right?
your irrelevance and abject stupidity is on display again.
Why did you run from the Gun Control thread, Walter? I was really getting interested in how you annually sold 10 Billion dollars worth of pizza boxes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26913 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you did. The article I posted included the Bush election and Diebold which (as they stated) was nothing more than left-wing blog lies. There was nothing wrong with the machines and there certainly was no evidence that anybody fixed the machines to favor Bush.
So you purposely provided me a link that was about something else,. and then claimed it disproves what I said. Got it. Those machines seem legit...

The state of California ordered that 15,000 of its Diebold voting machines not be used in the 2004 elections due to flaws that the company failed to disclose

I'm sure if a company that contributed heavily to getting Obama elected, were the ones who made the voting machines and while Obama was in fact losing, transferred over to their emergency servers without any reason at all, and suddenly Obama was in the lead, which is EXACTLY what happened with GW Bush, you wouldn't think it was shady at all...right? No need for conspiracies. I'll stick with the facts. Bush stole both elections.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26914 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you support the Democrat party, and in particular, the liberal Democrats, you support abortion and have been the last few decades.
Any Conservatives on the Supreme Court? How about the at least 30 years of my 46 years I have been alive that REPUBLICANS have been in control? Nixon, Reagan 2 terms, Bush Sr. 2 terms, GW 2 terms. Ford is in there somewhere. Who has REALLY been running the show in this country for most of my life, while abortion has been legal? Who is REALLY responsible for the debt and the state this nation is in right now? All the wars? The poverty? The GOP. That's who. Save your blame. The facts tell us otherwise.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26915 Mar 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you run from the Gun Control thread, Walter? I was really getting interested in how you annually sold 10 Billion dollars worth of pizza boxes.
excuse me?

are you huffing glue again?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26916 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen this in face book and had to repost it given your comment:
Bush economy sucks--blame Bush
Obama economy sucks---blame Bush.
Holocaust- Blame Hitler
Pearl Harbor attacks-Blame Japan
Middle Class destroyed by greedy 1%-Most certainly blame GW Bush
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26917 Mar 14, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Hey half breed-mutt. It sure seems to describe you to a Tee on the thread 'Topix Chillicothe' ;
www.topix.com/forum/city/chillicothe-oh/TFKHG...
Looks like they pegged him as another self-righteous, compulsive lying blowhard.
Kinda like his has-been Koch sucker heroes Limbaugh and Palin...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26918 Mar 14, 2014
Funny how the same people who claimed our climate wasn't changing at all, now are claiming it's all natural. Squirm much for the oil lobby? 61 degrees, followed by snow, followed by 57 degrees, all within 4 days...seems normal. You guys just can't admit you are WRONG. It's why the country has moved on without you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26919 Mar 14, 2014
Obama went on a popular and somewhat insider comedy show to talk about the health care act and increased people signing up by 40%. Knocked it out of the park.

Meanwhile, back in the Tea Baggers camp...

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Somebody bury these Tea Bagging Lawrence Welk fans. They don't know they are already dead in the water as far as this nation is concerned.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26920 Mar 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
Funny how the same people who claimed our climate wasn't changing at all, now are claiming it's all natural. Squirm much for the oil lobby? 61 degrees, followed by snow, followed by 57 degrees, all within 4 days...seems normal. You guys just can't admit you are WRONG. It's why the country has moved on without you.
Even funnier how our resident panel of "climate change experts" consists of an uneducated trucker, a racist creation science cannibal, and a creepy marlin fisherman who probably wears dresses made from human skin...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26921 Mar 14, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Even funnier how our resident panel of "climate change experts" consists of an uneducated trucker, a racist creation science cannibal, and a creepy marlin fisherman who probably wears dresses made from human skin...
Cant leave out the middle aged lesbian.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26922 Mar 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
it is called spring by normal people.

spring is a season of change.

that school you attended a whole 12 years at.......were you awake any of that time?

Lexington, KY

#26923 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is called spring by normal people.
spring is a season of change.
that school you attended a whole 12 years at.......were you awake any of that time?
Actually its not spring yet, I believe spring is in April, the 21st to be exact.

Lexington, KY

#26924 Mar 14, 2014
Actually I was wrong I was off a month and a day, still not spring yet tho.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26925 Mar 14, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually its not spring yet, I believe spring is in April, the 21st to be exact.
in the real world...spring is march 20th.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26926 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, your double degrees never covered how to read a calender, then.
Or maybe you were just too busy being molested by your home school teacher that day...

Lexington, KY

#26927 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am woman enough to admit when I am wrong.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26928 Mar 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the whole "real world", only in the Northern hemisphere.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26929 Mar 14, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>I am woman enough to admit when I am wrong.
Uh oh! I'm pretty sure there's a rule on Topix that no one is ever able to admit that they are wrong about ANYTHING!

But I may be wrong about that...
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26936 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I can. Smaller government. The smaller, the better.
Yes, smaller govt is vital for our freedom, but smaller govt and our freedom doesn't mean shit to the tens of thousands of babies who are murdered each year.
Don't worry about Ron's Libertarian positions bleeding into his sons campaign, worry about his record on racial views in this country--particularly his news letter that he made millions off of. Even though Rand is not his father, look for Democrats to dig up any bone they can to try and ruin him.
I'm not concerned about Ron's reputation hurting Rand's, I'm concerned about how Rand would govern if he were elected. Right now, I haven't seen anything I don't like about him, but I don't really know what his foreign policy position is. A lot of that stuff comes out in the debates, when obscure comments and voting records are brought to light by the other candidates.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26937 Mar 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so amusing how you on the left always refer to your opinions as "proof."
If every Republican won next election, I would still be supporting fairer and honest elections.
Here's what goes on behind closed doors you puppet:
"Hey, the Republicans are trying to get this voter-id thing going on. What do we do? The people that are on these millions of social programs are not going to get their lazy butt off the chair and get a voter ID!!!"
"Our people are puppets. We say--they do, and they do without even thinking about it. We'll just say it's discriminating particularly to the blacks."
"This has nothing to do with the blacks or any particular group for that matter."
"I know that. But they won't ask any questions. They will just parrot anything we say, trust me."
You got too much time in that truck, you are a fricking delusional screwball. You're making up stories in that small brained mind of yours. RUSH, need I say more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 22 hr A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Thu Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Thu The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Thu Leon Harrison 31
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
News Dayton-area office targets $21 billion in work ... Aug 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Michael Bloomberg 'FROM THE RIGHT'?!!!" Aug 25 Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages