Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26815 Mar 12, 2014
half-breed wrote:
I've had some experiences with that. I used to post on forums under my real name...
xxxrayted wrote:
That would be the worst thing you can do on the internet.
I'm in total agreement with you, xxxrayted. I see a lot of craziness and anger on these forums. Maybe it's all an act, but I would bet my life on it. And what's the value of using your real name?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26816 Mar 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an entire folder of stories just like that, but no amount of stories will ever convince anybody on the left Voter-ID is needed in this country. They've been brainwashed to believe it's some sort of racial conspiracy.
The problem was that this voter ID effort seemed to be a very partisan act from the beginning. And comments like this didn't help to reassure us:

"House Majority Leader Mike Turzai (R-Allegheny) suggested that the House’s end game in passing the Voter ID law was to benefit the GOP politically.

“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

http://www.politicspa.com/turzai-voter-id-law...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26817 Mar 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your answer....they earn more than minimum wage and are rich.
Rich was defined by Obama as earning more than 250K.
Someone earning 80K is rich to the flock of discontent sheep.
Problem is the sheep are the sheep's problem. The sheep think they are all CEO's and being screwed by the Koch brothers.
PS: Koch brothers like 6 figure salaried employees because they are making him money or would not have the job. And that makes them evil productive rich employees to the matted hair flock of sheep.
Did Lyin' Limbaugh tell you to say that, or was some other corpse f**king corporate lapdog?
Either way, tell them they're VOID. LOL
ha ha

Hurricane, WV

#26819 Mar 12, 2014
b_town_bob wrote:
I'm a Democrat
And you're PROUD?! What has this family. Invite him to the holy roller church. You just he YOU. Although you do have a pont, I wanna have my husbands, I can't deal with this .
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26820 Mar 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
But when the laws are that all people be treated the same, somehow that's unfair to Democrats???
The laws were the same for everyone before the push for voter ID. Somehow that was unfair to Republicans?
xxxrayted wrote:
Only liberals could fine inequity in everybody living by the same rules.

The liberals weren't the ones changing the rules.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26821 Mar 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
That would be the worst thing you can do on the internet. The world is loaded with too many kooks to do that. I often question the sanity of people that ride around with political bumper stickers on their vehicles. I think to myself "WTF are they doing, looking to get their vehicle damaged?"
I understand that thinking; but I don't like to live in intimidation. I put bumper stickers on my car, and political signs in my yard. I realize that ever time I do that, I'm opening myself up to vandalism, but the alternative is to remain silent while the bullies go around loudly proclaiming their horseshit. I can't do that.

Although the context of the following quote was different than how I'm applying it here, I believe the meaning is universal: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26822 Mar 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Only liberals could fine inequity in everybody living by the same rules.
haha, inequality to democrats means exactly that: everyone has to live by the same rules.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26823 Mar 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that a jab at liberals? George Zimmerman is a registered Democrat.
Sure, I'll play your "let's pretend we are dumb game", although Half Breed about wore the game out on the whole Tea Bagger/Powdered Wig episodes. If George Zimmerman is a registered Democrat, then why do you suppose the Conservatives celebrate him? Something about a gun and an unarmed black kid. Just can't quite put my finger on it. And that is how we both play "Let's pretend we are dumb".
Canton

Canton, OH

#26824 Mar 12, 2014
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're PROUD?! What has this family. Invite him to the holy roller church. You just he YOU. Although you do have a pont, I wanna have my husbands, I can't deal with this .
A collection of words forms a sentence. The number eleven never wanted. Who has time for popcorn? JEFF doesn't he was were the YOU!!!
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26825 Mar 12, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
I'm in total agreement with you, xxxrayted. I see a lot of craziness and anger on these forums. Maybe it's all an act, but I would bet my life on it. And what's the value of using your real name?
I prefer to live my life in a straight-forward manner -- not hiding behind a pseudonym. But, people can't just have a rambunctious debate anymore, then call it a day. It becomes personal, and they're out for revenge. Crazy.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26826 Mar 12, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, inequality to democrats means exactly that: everyone has to live by the same rules.
...he cried as he attempted to force his religious beliefs into the public school system. Then he stood up on a box and exclaimed to all that he was smarter than climate science experts with multiple degrees. He was smarter than every person on the Supreme Court. He was smarter than evolutionary science experts. He then shouted that he had the answers to the origin of existence and the knowledge of what happens to everyone after they die. It was then, he revealed that he was made in the image of a god! You know...equality.

Followed by him returning to posting lies on a forum, agreeing with his own posts to make him self seem "right", and having to have common terms explained to him as if he were a retarded chimp.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26827 Mar 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
Sure, I'll play your "let's pretend we are dumb game", although Half Breed about wore the game out on the whole Tea Bagger/Powdered Wig episodes. If George Zimmerman is a registered Democrat, then why do you suppose the Conservatives celebrate him? Something about a gun and an unarmed black kid. Just can't quite put my finger on it. And that is how we both play "Let's pretend we are dumb".
Conservatives don't celebrate Zimmerman. They just recognized what was going on. The liberal race baiters -- and that includes Obama -- exploit every opportunity they can to pit one race of people against the other. Martin was a delinquent ... not the cute, little, 12-year-old boy that the media kept trying to portray him as.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26828 Mar 12, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to live my life in a straight-forward manner -- not hiding behind a pseudonym. But, people can't just have a rambunctious debate anymore, then call it a day. It becomes personal, and they're out for revenge. Crazy.
No, crazy would be someone stupid enough to use their real name on an online forum. Hey Grandma, you just won a free Ipad. Click HERE to receive your prize!!!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26829 Mar 12, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Grand Wizard Pops, just to refresh your memory, here's a good example of a "patriotic, totally NOT racist" post.
I guess you batshitcrazy rightwingers only notice racism when it fits into your obstructionist agenda...
"justsaying" is not showing them self as a racist...just an hostile idiot.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26830 Mar 12, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives don't celebrate Zimmerman. They just recognized what was going on. The liberal race baiters -- and that includes Obama -- exploit every opportunity they can to pit one race of people against the other. Martin was a delinquent ... not the cute, little, 12-year-old boy that the media kept trying to portray him as.
You never responded on the FauxBox reported dead voter scandal in Detroit. You know,where they forgot some facts.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26831 Mar 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
No, crazy would be someone stupid enough to use their real name on an online forum. Hey Grandma, you just won a free Ipad. Click HERE to receive your prize!!!
It was in the early years of the internet, and the group was small ... a lot of people knew each other on the site. Everything was good for a long time, but as the internet became more popular, the group started to change.

Nothing is the same anymore ... I grew up in a time and place where we never locked our doors. Now I lock my doors as soon as I shut them, whether I'm in or out.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26834 Mar 12, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
You never responded on the FauxBox reported dead voter scandal in Detroit. You know,where they forgot some facts.
What, specifically, are you referring to? The Fox News article said that the authorities are trying to get dental records to positively identify the body. It sounds like it's just a formality, though. Everyone is assuming it was Pia Farrenkopf.

If it's not her, then there's still the mystery of where she is. And also, why is there a dead body in her car, on her property. And how did she vote in 2010?
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26837 Mar 12, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only assume that's a lie too, considering the source. You probably just don't want the authorities to find that deep freezer full of Gadsden flag wrapped, partially eaten corpses that you keep in your momma's basement next to Reality's hired help death pit...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26838 Mar 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
See, liberals divide Americans into categories.
Wow, you must consider yourself a raging liberal...
How many categories did you just "divide Americans into", again?!?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26839 Mar 12, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
What, specifically, are you referring to? The Fox News article said that the authorities are trying to get dental records to positively identify the body. It sounds like it's just a formality, though. Everyone is assuming it was Pia Farrenkopf.
If it's not her, then there's still the mystery of where she is. And also, why is there a dead body in her car, on her property. And how did she vote in 2010?
When you say the word "article", everyone knows that you are really being disrespectful to the founders of our country. Aaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Now gimme a V! Gimme an O!!! Gimme a you know the rest. VOID. That's you, St. Racist. You aren't fooling anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 51 min Blame game 20,180
Troy Ohio is a joke Sat White Trash Briar 7
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Fri Tantor 574
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Thu Hey 26
"More reading than breeding would be great for ... Thu Mr Pibb 2
Does "15 Items or Less" only apply to whites? Thu Mr Pibb 5
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Feb 10 how is Babb like ... 31,903
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages