Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25823 Feb 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a kookie fantasy world where people accost you on park benches and Liberals take things away from you all the time. They have taken your money. Your guns. Your freedom. Your happiness. Except for the fact that they haven't taken anything from you. You cried about Clinton taking all your guns too and that never happened. Your fantasy world that you and your Conservative friends live in, is one that fights for Mc Donalds to under pay their workers, and cries in outrage about underpaid workers feeding their children cheap, unhealthy food in the face of the child diabetes and child obesity statistics in this nation.
The same poor children who you cry about when it comes to abortion and ridicule the young, single mothers as they make one of the hardest, and legal choices she may ever have to make in her life. While at the same time, you see nothing wrong with a corporation making money off of those same poor children. You stomp your feet and throw little tantrums at the notion that you may have to be a decent and contributing part of society, when it comes to the welfare, education and nutrition of that same child. Your camp blathers on about freedom, but in no way is that freedom to apply to all Americans, unless they worship Jesus Christ. The freedom of religion, with the government not to favor any one religion, and to view the right of every American to worship any god they choose, or none at all if they choose, as equal in this free nation flies right out the window when it comes to anything other than Christianity. Although it has been pointed out to you guys on numerous occasions, the only fair or equal thing to do, if you want to teach theology as if it were science, or want religious symbols on government property is to portray each and every valid religion in this nation. We will teach the Hindu creation story in our tax paid public school science classes. We will teach the native American creation story in our tax paid public school science classes. Your child is free to pray in school, right next to the Muslim, or Satanist or Pagan child praying. Nothing wrong with a painting of Jesus in the court house, just as in this equal and free nation, there is nothing wrong with hanging a painting of Mohammad right next to it. A Hindu god on the other side of it. Unless of course you don't think that Americans with different religious beliefs than your aren't equal to you. Is that it?
I believe your onto something with that.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25824 Feb 20, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the voice of experience talking. I defer to your expertise.
<quoted text>
In keeping with the sheep theme, Obama is leading you dums to the slaughter. If your insurance premiums don't shock the hell out of you, the November election results will. You're goin down.
You can always vote for Rand Paul or Chris Christie in which case we all will be going down.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25825 Feb 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand how idiotic your assertion is? Education equals longevity? And by this, your assumption is that to live longer, get a higher education?
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps people with better genetics live longer and have a better ability to learn? Nah, that can't be it.
Seriously? I can't tell if you honestly can't understand how and why education and the economic benefits it carries (or that mark educational reach) are associated with a longer lifespan or are just playing dumb.

If you really don't understand, let me know and we can talk about it in greater detail. I'm happy to provide a reading list.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25826 Feb 21, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fall for that. It's too obvious. My guess is that "Just Sayin" is a democrat trying to cause trouble.
What's obvious are the advanced trolling skills. Whether Just Sayin's launched the unprovoked post as a false flag operation or as an example of genuine right wing hateful extremist fringe chic can only be a matter of speculation, but it was so crude that it begged to be cited as a warning to exercise caution when reading aloud, at least in the presence of young children or easily impressionable adults, posts appearing to originate from a moniker of some lost soul claiming to hail from Delphos, Ohio.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25827 Feb 21, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you believe the liberals hate you, more than you hate them?
Because that's the only way this one works out in your favor.
there is no doubt that Liberals hate and envy more than any conservative.

My parents made it simple for me to understand with 10 words of 2 letters.

if it is to be it is up to me.

enough said.

as soon as the rest of society learns those 10 words, then there won't be a tax revenue problem in Washington. A balanced budget a simple feat.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#25828 Feb 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no doubt that Liberals hate and envy more than any conservative.
My parents made it simple for me to understand with 10 words of 2 letters.
if it is to be it is up to me.
enough said.
as soon as the rest of society learns those 10 words, then there won't be a tax revenue problem in Washington. A balanced budget a simple feat.
You forgot the ending,

If it is to be it is up to me and my bankruptcy trustee.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#25829 Feb 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like the War on Women?
Politics lesson number one: Congress spends our money--not the President. The President can only approve of the spending or disapprove which follows a government shutdown.
I'm glad they found that hatred shortens the lifespan. Less liberals in the future.
Yes, the War on Women that Rand Paul and Ted(sleazevangilist) Cruz are trying to deflect and distract back to the 90's. Digging up people that weren't credible then and are still not credible now. You know, all those players that jumped on the bandwagon after Monica.

Or the current War on Women that is ongoing with over 205 laws passed since 2011 in the State legislatures of the deep red states that control the rights and choices of women.

It's even funnier that a pure one-sided fool like even tries to give lessons in politics. The past rants and lies do tend to come back and haunt you. Especially with all those made up facts you drool over from proven lair Rushie-poo. The voice of pure idiots. With a proven lack of morals.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#25830 Feb 21, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the voice of experience talking. I defer to your expertise.
<quoted text>
In keeping with the sheep theme, Obama is leading you dums to the slaughter. If your insurance premiums don't shock the hell out of you, the November election results will. You're goin down.
I just love how you 'deeply religious' folks can claim to be so pure and at the same lie, point the finger the other way and shift all blame away from the crap they spew out.'The Man' don't approve of that at all.
I also find it real odd(a lie) that any reputable insurance company has waited until the end of February to re-work your policies when the laws effective date was Jan. 1. It's also odd that you claim that the policy went up $200 a month. Everyone I talked to and heard talking in this part of the state almost crapped their pants too, when they found out that their premiums were $800 to $1000 cheaper a year. Yep, they went from being scared and worried to death to being tickled shitless. It's funny how somewhere only 15 miles apart has such a huge policy cost differential. Not really, you're just doing what you are really good at-Lying.

Looks like someone that you would probably admire and look up to for his biblical values that you share so much might need some of your help:

www.wistv.com/story/former-aryan-nation-leade...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25831 Feb 21, 2014
Since it is a proven fact that Rush Limbaugh lies on just about everything he says, then why do you continue to follow him and hang on his every word? It's almost as if you guys will knowingly believe a liar, then to ever admit you were wrong. You even go as far as to imply if you want the REAL truth, then follow Rush Limbaugh. Never mind the fact that he is a proven liar. A fat, pill head, racist, liar does seem like a good vehicle of your "higher moral standards".

Boy I hope you guys get 8 solid years of Hillary Clinton as president.
Reality Check

Lima, OH

#25832 Feb 21, 2014
Canton wrote:
Since it is a proven fact that Rush Limbaugh lies on just about everything he says, then why do you continue to follow him and hang on his every word? It's almost as if you guys will knowingly believe a liar, then to ever admit you were wrong. You even go as far as to imply if you want the REAL truth, then follow Rush Limbaugh. Never mind the fact that he is a proven liar. A fat, pill head, racist, liar does seem like a good vehicle of your "higher moral standards".
Boy I hope you guys get 8 solid years of Hillary Clinton as president.
They've lost their foothold on reality, so they're desperate enough to grasp at pretty much ANYTHING at this point.
Gotta love how these goosestepping Putin cheerleaders have been b itching about invisible commies for the past eight years, only to find out that their conservative wonderland is actually in Russia...
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25833 Feb 21, 2014
Canton wrote:
Is Limbaugh the one who promised 30+ times that if you like your health insurance you can keep it? Is Limbaugh the one who refused to prosecute the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation?

It's too bad he wasn't a member of the Choom Gang, then he would have had some credibility.

Sorry for interrupting your stupidity ... stick your head back up Obama's ass, and carry on as normal.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25834 Feb 21, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
I just love how you 'deeply religious' folks can claim to be so pure and at the same lie, point the finger the other way and shift all blame away from the crap they spew out.'The Man' don't approve of that at all.
I'm not a religious person, deeply or otherwise, as I stated when I was asked weeks ago. My motivations are political only, and what I believe is the most productive for a society ... specifically, what the govt should endorse. I believe our laws should be based on biblical morality, because those will produce the best results. So, any other qualities you clowns have assigned to me, have been of your own doing.
I also find it real odd(a lie) that any reputable insurance company has waited until the end of February to re-work your policies when the laws effective date was Jan. 1.
We received a letter in the fall saying that our policies met the ACA standards, so there was no need to rework them, dum-dum. The policies don't expire until spring.
It's also odd that you claim that the policy went up $200 a month. Everyone I talked to and heard talking in this part of the state almost crapped their pants too, when they found out that their premiums were $800 to $1000 cheaper a year.
I was relieved that the increase was only $200 more. I haven't heard of anyone's insurance going down. Maybe you're the one who's lying, poo-boy. Is your policy less now than it was?
Looks like someone that you would probably admire and look up to for his biblical values that you share so much might need some of your help...
He's just an old-time democrat who didn't get the memo that he was supposed to start pretending he likes blacks.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25835 Feb 21, 2014
To all of those Koch goons who got so excited like zoo animals because there was snow in the winter here in Ohio and to them, that proves all science is wrong...cut to them sitting by the window yesterday, when it was 50 something degrees outside in Ohio February. They slowly pull down the window blinds to block out the reality of climate change as a single tear rolls down their faces. They glance over to their framed picture of a shirtless Vladimir Putin, the "Conservative Hero" and tell themselves "It'll be alright, comrade."
Canton

Canton, OH

#25836 Feb 21, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Limbaugh the one who promised 30+ times that if you like your health insurance you can keep it? Is Limbaugh the one who refused to prosecute the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation?
It's too bad he wasn't a member of the Choom Gang, then he would have had some credibility.
Sorry for interrupting your stupidity ... stick your head back up Obama's ass, and carry on as normal.
Were we talking about Obama? I thought we were talking about that fat, pill popping liar mouth piece of everything you stand for, Rush Limbaugh. Funny how all you can do to challenge the facts that Rush is a proven liar, is to blurt out some more of your Tea Bagger emailed newsletter propaganda. Sorry for smashing your lame fantasies in the mouth with the cold hard facts again. One has to wonder how many times you have to be made to look like a complete moron in front of the whole forum before it finally sinks in that you just don't have what it takes to roll with the big boys. Get real used to it' lil' poochie. You are just a sniveling Tea Bagger loser who can't get over the fact that REAL Americans kicked your @ss all the way back to the bronze age, where you'll feel right at home. Stick to agreeing with your own posts, getting caught in lies and keeping us updated with obscure homosexual meanings to commonly used terms. You know...all that stuff that makes you VOID, not only as a man, but as an American in general.
Don't worry lil' trooper. When you lied about what Obamacare did to your health insurance costs, and we all know you are lying, Jesus wasn't watching because he's just a fairytale for people stupid enough to need to be told not to kill and eat people. Folks just like you. VOID lil' pooch pooch. Oh so very VOID.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25837 Feb 21, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a religious person, deeply or otherwise, as I stated when I was asked weeks ago. My motivations are political only, and what I believe is the most productive for a society ... specifically, what the govt should endorse. I believe our laws should be based on biblical morality, because those will produce the best results. So, any other qualities you clowns have assigned to me, have been of your own doing.
<quoted text>
We received a letter in the fall saying that our policies met the ACA standards, so there was no need to rework them, dum-dum. The policies don't expire until spring.
<quoted text>
I was relieved that the increase was only $200 more. I haven't heard of anyone's insurance going down. Maybe you're the one who's lying, poo-boy. Is your policy less now than it was?
<quoted text>
He's just an old-time democrat who didn't get the memo that he was supposed to start pretending he likes blacks.
I'm not a religious person, other than the fact that I think our country's laws should be based on the Bible. I think that creationism, oops I meant Intelligent Design should be forced upon children in public school science classes and I agree with all the Tea Baggers for Jesus garbage that folks like Michele Bachmann spew out of their ignorant mouths. I think clumps of cells are God's special little gifts of life and am against abortion and hate the idea of gays having equal rights in this country, even though neither of those things have anything to do with "conservatism" and are strictly a religious agenda. Like I said...I'm not that religious. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha! No one blames you for being ashamed in what you believe in. You should be. Funny that you can't even tell the truth about what you base your moral decisions on. How very telling about what kind of a person you are. VOID.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#25838 Feb 21, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
See the pig-headed racist bust himself in yet another lie. "Our policies were ACA compliant". So that means Obama called your insurance company and told them to raise the rates. Man that guys good, surely the rates didn't raise in the name of profits and fool that gave you a job, also picked out the policy that you now claim to have to pay more for.
If you haven't talked to anybody whose rates have went down means that you're lying again or you don't leave your house. Not only did mine go down, I also got a rebate check from being gouged and overcharged. Forgot about that, didn't yee?

And as for the laws once again- Supreme Court Justice(hard right) Antoin Scalia quoted, "Religion is not a viable excuse to NOT FOLLOW the law. You can disagree but YOU CAN'T WAVE A BIBLE and expect government to bow before you".
So in other words stick it and quit yer cryin'.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#25839 Feb 21, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a religious person, deeply or otherwise, as I stated when I was asked weeks ago. My motivations are political only, and what I believe is the most productive for a society ... specifically, what the govt should endorse. I believe our laws should be based on biblical morality, because those will produce the best results.
How do you feel about Sharia law? Since you aren't a religious man, would any holy book do?

No, I didn't think so...

So, it's got to be based on the bible? All of it, or just the parts you choose?

Let's take a look at Exodus 22, because that chapter contains a list of rules to be followed:

Verse 18 says "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." So, do you favor the death penalty for witchcraft?

How about verse 25: "If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury." Do you believe a lender should not be allowed to charge interest?

Here's the one that will really test your convictions. Do you support verse 28? "Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people."

What should be the penalty be for those that curse Obama?

http://biblehub.com/kjv/exodus/22.htm
Reality Check

Lima, OH

#25844 Feb 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder liberals are known as the most lying people on the planet.
Says the truck driving weather expert who's been caught in one bold-faced lie after another...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25845 Feb 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, who do you listen to or read? We can't wait to hear about him or her.
I like getting my news from fact checked and numerous sources online. Scientific American is one of my favorite reads. NPR. although Liberal doesn't blurt out constant propaganda and lies. Reuters is another pretty good site, although they sometimes lean to the left. It's why you don't see me linking to blatant propaganda sites. I mean, only a moron would be stupid enough to call Fox News or MSNBC factual. let alone all the propaganda mouths like proven racist Rush Limbaugh. Could you imagine how completely stupid a person would have to be to buy into propaganda garbage like Rush Limbaugh after they have already been proven to be liars? Anyway, back to you giving us direct links to the Koch Brother oil billionaire Heritage Foundation and calling it fact. Nice try little Rubber Ducky. You looooooooose said the ghost that haunts your 18 wheeled weather lab.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25846 Feb 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it was 50 degrees for how long? One night? And what is 50 degrees compared to our normal high of 37? Yep, that's only 13 degrees above normal. Now compare that to the weeks we had to deal with high temperatures 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees below normal! And guess what, the 10 day forecast is predicting high temperatures in the teens and 20's with no end in sight.
Oh, but bow down to those Global Warming Gods like Al Gore, NASA and your phony 97% of scientists.
But hey! The good news is that there is a new God for you to embellish. Actually, it's an old God of sorts, but much more accurate on our "climate" than anybody you've sited so far. It's called the Farmers Almanac:
Report: FarmersÂ’ Almanac more accurate than government climate scientists
By Michael Bastasch Published: February 21, 2014
http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2014/02/...
Yes, snow in the winter is shocking. Strange how quiet you guys get about the climate when it's in the high 50's in February in Ohio. I wonder why? Go ahead and give us all a link to one of your totally unbiased sources that shows us how the majority of climate experts agree with you. We know...You're just a regular Joe, who loves all things about crude oil.(Insert Glenn Beck tears here) Speaking of, whatever happened to old Glenn Beck? Or Sarah Palin? Or Michele Bachmann? Strange how they all shamefully shuffled backwards off the stage of America, after being such a popular source for all your "facts".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... 2 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 6
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... 2 hr the brutal truth ... 4
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 3 hr the brutal truth ... 6
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 6 hr MethyOheadofDayton 84
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Levy Hater 31,925
"Is Trump a national security threat?" Jun 25 The Duke of Hazard 20
D.P.&L. Sucks! Jun 24 The Duke of Hazard 6

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages