woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25567 Feb 16, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please base your analogies in reality. Incest is illegal as is beastility and I hardly think a whole institution would collapse if gays were to marry.
He'll be back after he checks Foxbot Fraud Central to see what he's allowed to say.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25570 Feb 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see. But if it does boil down to a constitutional issue even though the Constitution doesn't mention marriage, it can't pertain to gay couples only, it has to pertain to everybody. Nobody can be excluded.
Really? Why not? Because you say so?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and yours are so successful, at that point, marriage will be nothing more than a huge joke with people marrying their daughters, sons, dogs, cats. It will just destroy the entire institution.
Right now 17 states and the District of Columbia have approved same sex marriages. I've yet to read about any human/animal marriages occurring as a result.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25571 Feb 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the last few years the Republican Congress has been trying to cut the budget, but your Dictator keeps threatening a government shutdown if they do. So in order for the Republican Congress not to take blame, they have to spend this money DumBama wants to spend.
However, the Republican Congress did manage to get our deficit down, so we have to give them credit for that. But if we want to see real cuts, we need to get rid of Democrats in the Senate and replace DumBama with a conservative President, but I don't think Americans are smart enough to figure that out yet.
See how easy it was for Obama to fool you Foxbots. He wanted to shut the country down because you fools refused to repeal Obamacare for the umpteenth time.
Thank goodness the dumb dimwitted minority people like yourself is just that, the dumb dimwitted minority.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25572 Feb 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Just looking out the window to see when global warming is going to stop.
And all the while blaming Obama for California's severe water shortage due to drought. When the price of produce goes up, it's all his fault too. CONSPIRACY I TELL YA. HE DID IT ON PURPOSE.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25573 Feb 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Collapse? No. But of course it couldn't be taken seriously nor have any real meaning if any two people can get married in the eyes of the law. Just like you, all kinds of people would be getting married to get those government benefits.
Incest, bestiality? Those are issues with sex and not marriage. You don't have to have sex to be married.
And why wouldn't it be taken seriously or have any real meaning?, is your cousins partnership any less valid or have any less meaning?, why don't you ask her and see what she thinks and would you be supportive if she wanted to marry her partner. And what are all kinds of people, what do you mean by that.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25574 Feb 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey, you left out the part where you claimed it was a "homosexual" act. You know. Like you have mentioned in your other posts. I wonder why you left that part out? Perhaps it might have something to do with it not mentioning that on the first 20 sites that show up when you look it up on a search engine. Yet another conniving attempt to try to weasel your way out of something...AGAIN. VOID
I've already established that the origin of the word means a homosexual act. Now you just need to stop lying and admit that you call men teabaggers because of the sexual implication of the word. You're implying that they engage in homosexual acts. I'm a little confused by that, since you're a liberal. Why do you think homosexuality is something to be mocked and used as a slur?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25575 Feb 16, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>And why wouldn't it be taken seriously or have any real meaning?, is your cousins partnership any less valid or have any less meaning?, why don't you ask her and see what she thinks...
Unfortunately, in xxxrayted's family, it's still "don't ask, don't tell."
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25576 Feb 16, 2014
kuda wrote:
"And?" you ask? You want more? Yes, I know that Bachmännerfreude is the gift that keeps on giving. Of course, there's more where that came from, but let's not be greedy — everything in moderation, as Benjamin Franklin so wisely advocated for others, but didn't necessarily feel compelled to practice personally. Besides, my wordy contributions tend to annoy the daylights out of "some people" here for reasons only their mental health workers would possibly be qualified to understand, so I generally dispense only in measured doses rather than upon request.

It does goe to show, however, that "real life" offers up a zesty news venue far more exotically titillating than any menu of vulgar synthetic spinning substitutes pandered by the likes of Fox, Limbaugh or the National Enquirer or any of the other printed tabloids. You can't make up "news" that could possibly trump phenomena like Bachmännerfreude, the embarrassingly public life emporium and strangely provocative and amusing times of god's own favorite Christian healers, celebrity politicians and federal fund beneficiaries, Michelle and Marcus Bachmann.
But, thanks for asking.
Actually, I was just wondering if Marcus Bachmann is supposed to have some significant meaning to me.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25577 Feb 16, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already established that the origin of the word means a homosexual act.
No, you haven't. It's a sexual act, and can be performed by either heterosexuals or homosexuals.

Yes, Canton meant to insult you when he initially used the term. A "teabagger" is an insulting way to refer to a member of the Tea Party. But this whole homosexual aspect is something that you brought up (and are hanging onto like a junkyard dog.)

Give it a rest.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25581 Feb 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, because it's new right now, also it hasn't been ruled the law of the land--just in states.
It will come. Just give it time.
How long exactly? In the Netherlands, same sex marriage has been legal for 13 years now. Still no reports of animal/human marriages there.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25582 Feb 16, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was just wondering if Marcus Bachmann is supposed to have some significant meaning to me.
It never occurred to me that Marcus Bachmann was supposed to have some significant meaning to you, but don't you find the Bachmanns' antics pretty awesome?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25583 Feb 16, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Mutt, the best way to demonstrate that you aren't just reciting some simpleminded right wing "meme of the month" is to tell us how your ideas differ from what Fox News & Rush are telling us.
I explained to you in detail how Obama is violating the Constitution. He's been doing it for years. This is nothing new. You can either accept what the Constitution itself says about the duties of the president and Congress or you can keep reciting what tell you.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25584 Feb 16, 2014
kuda wrote:
It never occurred to me that Marcus Bachmann was supposed to have some significant meaning to you, but don't you find the Bachmanns' antics pretty awesome?
I haven't read much about them, especially not the husband. I paid more attention to Michele Bachmann's political career. She seemed like a good representative at first, but once she started running for president, I wasn't too impressed. I think she's retiring after this term.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25585 Feb 16, 2014
Old Guy,
mutt wrote:
I explained to you in detail how Obama is violating the Constitution. He's been doing it for years. This is nothing new. You can either accept what the Constitution itself says about the duties of the president and Congress or you can keep reciting what tell you.
That last sentence should have said "what Obama tells you".
Canton

Canton, OH

#25587 Feb 16, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already established that the origin of the word means a homosexual act. Now you just need to stop lying and admit that you call men teabaggers because of the sexual implication of the word. You're implying that they engage in homosexual acts. I'm a little confused by that, since you're a liberal. Why do you think homosexuality is something to be mocked and used as a slur?
Everybody calls you gun show conspiracy kooks Tea Baggers. I'd tell you that you are whipping a dead horse, but fear you will think it's obviously a reference to an obscure gay sex act, that a little known tribe once did in 1000 AD, before a volcano wiped them out, who now contact you in your dreams and teach you their secret language so that you and only you can tell us the true meaning of common terms. I don't think the gays should be mocked, but see nothing wrong with mocking Tea Bagging morons who can't come up with anything better than to agree with their own posts. That's where you come in... VOID
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25588 Feb 16, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
Yes I am being told who I can marry come on your not that dense and people are allowed more than one spouse according to the morons plus there was a stupid tv show about it.
Moron? Is that a typo?

Only one of the wives is legal. The others just claim to be his wives. They are being denied the right to marry the man they love.
Seriously bringing up beastiality and marrying daughters is the best argument you have for this?
You sound very condescending toward people who just want the same rights you want. I'm sure you're not naive enough to think that gays are the only group who wants the right to marry, are you? Shouldn't you be supporting these people who are being discriminated against?
Morality is based upon a individual not what the bible says, it is one's conscious.
Well, there are a lot of opinions about morality. Who's wins? Where does society draw the line?

Before you look down your nose at other illegal relationships, here are just a few examples of what the LGBT crowd expects society to accept as normal.

CA public schools must allow gender-confused kids to use whatever restroom they choose
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/cali...

Facebook adds 50+ gender options
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/13/face...

Fake "Man" gives birth to 3 kids
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Beatie

At what point can we call these things out for what they are? Anyone who needs 50 options in order to identify his/her gender is f'ed up. And the "guy" who gave birth to 3 kids is a woman, plain and simple. No amount of hormone treatments is going to change that. Instead of encouraging these bizarre things, we should say, I'm sorry you're f'ed up. Dress like the opposite sex if you must, but just be aware that something is really messed up in your head.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25589 Feb 16, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read much about them, especially not the husband. I paid more attention to Michele Bachmann's political career. She seemed like a good representative at first, but once she started running for president, I wasn't too impressed. I think she's retiring after this term.
Ho specifically did she initially seem like a good representative?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25590 Feb 16, 2014
Kuda,

Michele Bachman seemed fiscally responsible, which was needed after the Bush years and the ridiculous spending Obama was doing. But she made some accusations against one or two of the republican candidates during the primary season that she wasn't able to back-up to my satisfaction. I don't remember specifically what they were, but it didn't matter ... she dropped out soon afterward.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25591 Feb 16, 2014
"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25592 Feb 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no idea what goes on in the Netherlands...
What goes on in the Netherlands is that same sex couples have been getting married for 13 years there and none of your dumb ideas came to pass.

"Gay families are just one part of this changing landscape, which may explain the matter-of-fact attitude registered in a 2006 poll in which 82 percent of Dutch respondents said they backed same-sex marriages — the highest approval rate in the European Union. When the law passed in 2001, the approval rate was 62 percent, according to a BBC poll.

“I think the shift happened when people saw that it didn’t impact society in any way,” Ms. den Hoedt said,“while it made a big difference for the self-recognition and esteem of gay people.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/08/world/europ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The unmentioned pachyderm in the room" 2 hr Rebecca 3
20 cases well known prostitute getting out of j... 2 hr Rebecca 1
I hope that Huckabee will let the empire expire 12 hr The Hack Checker 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Chuck 19,892
Vote NO on May 5th Mon Concerned in Boro 2
say no to warren county career center levy Mon Concerned in Boro 1
How is the Revenue Collection Working Out? Sun Setsyoustraight 1
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]