Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24848 Jan 31, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, this country would be REAL THANKFUL and jump for joy to rid of blathering, lying fool idiots such as yourself.
PROBLEM SOLVED!!
so reality bothers you?

lying fool idiot is very self descriptive of you, especially when your above comment answered nothing of the debate. As usual you rant on about nothings.

brilliant....for a burnt out bulb.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#24849 Jan 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so reality bothers you?
lying fool idiot is very self descriptive of you, especially when your above comment answered nothing of the debate. As usual you rant on about nothings.
brilliant....for a burnt out bulb.
How does one engage in a debate with a person who truly believes that Obama didn't get as many votes as McCain, who thinks 2000 was 12 years ago, and thinks that .005 and .005% represent the same thing?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24850 Jan 31, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And what are the approval ratings for the moronic, most obstructionist Republicans in Congress in the history of this country. Not even half of Obama's. Imagine that. Those idiots have no ideas, no plans, just lies and slander at the beckoning of the likes of ALEC, U.S. COC and other dark money string pullers. It's funny how the worst president EVER got elected not once but twice while the GOP has put nothing but losers out there. They can't open their mouths without shooting themselves in the foot every day. It's like a skipping LP album.
Mainly what the majority of this country hears is their little butt- hurt crybabies whine. In all of the different forms of math I have learned 2-2=5 is still the wrong answer and will always be. Well, not to some people.
we agree on something, and in last section I read..........the majority of this country hears butt hurt crybabies.

it was hard to imagine all the crybabies over sequester cuts in spending. All that noise over a cut in the size of a spending increase.

How government must borrow 60 billion a month and print 80 billion a month so we can keep on spending.

wait till it ends. The butt hurting will be squealing.

just in 2013 the dollar lost 14% in value for purchasing imports.

the butt hurting squealing will have already been heard, when Peso's and Dollars are equal in value.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24851 Jan 31, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one engage in a debate with a person who truly believes that Obama didn't get as many votes as McCain, who thinks 2000 was 12 years ago, and thinks that .005 and .005% represent the same thing?
you are a golf tee, and have been pounded in frozen turf.

here is wishing the golfer dips the shoulder while swinging.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#24852 Jan 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a golf tee, and have been pounded in frozen turf.
here is wishing the golfer dips the shoulder while swinging.
See what I mean?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24853 Jan 31, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean?
I closed my eyes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24854 Jan 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I closed my eyes.
And even though you clicked your heels three times, when you opened them, you were still a douche.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24855 Jan 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
end the war on Christmas, and the national holiday paid day off.
Every public employee must work on Christmas day, because those of us paying you are taking the day off.
No double time, just another day of work.
Problem solved.
PS: same goes with Thanksgiving...an atheist country has nothing to be thankful for, so get back to work.
But see little girl, you don't pay me... and Jesus wasn't born on that day...and Christmas trees are a Roman tradition...and December 25th is a pagan holiday. Let's go ahead and see how those "Job Creators" would be doing if you got your douchie little way, and no black Fridays, no cyber Mondays, no presents purchased in the name of some weird Middle Eastern religion at all. We could make a new holiday that involved collecting their greedy tears.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#24856 Jan 31, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And even though you clicked your heels three times, when you opened them, you were still a douche.
He tried click them 50% of 6 times, and fckd it up.

woof
XYZ

Cincinnati, OH

#24857 Jan 31, 2014
How about the campaign of 2010 when Obama made a statement about a coalition of 'Blacks for Obama'? What about the Harvard prof & cop issue when Obama said that the police acted improperly B4 any investigation started or reports came out? How about when Obama said that he had been to 57 states with one to go? Then there's the more recent....you can keep your doctor....you can keep your plan! BRILLANT of him ?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24858 Jan 31, 2014
XYZ wrote:
How about the campaign of 2010 when Obama made a statement about a coalition of 'Blacks for Obama'? What about the Harvard prof & cop issue when Obama said that the police acted improperly B4 any investigation started or reports came out? How about when Obama said that he had been to 57 states with one to go? Then there's the more recent....you can keep your doctor....you can keep your plan! BRILLANT of him ?
Wow...after stammering "Mission Accomplished", you really want to take it there? Oh, and...how many US soldiers died because Obama sent them off to attack the wrong country? Bet you were as quiet as a church mouse through all that. Also, could you go ahead and give us a link to the "coalition of 'Blacks for Obama'" thing you were talking about? Bet you can't.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24859 Jan 31, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But see little girl, you don't pay me... and Jesus wasn't born on that day...and Christmas trees are a Roman tradition...and December 25th is a pagan holiday. Let's go ahead and see how those "Job Creators" would be doing if you got your douchie little way, and no black Fridays, no cyber Mondays, no presents purchased in the name of some weird Middle Eastern religion at all. We could make a new holiday that involved collecting their greedy tears.
much easier to ignore you, and if you get feisty about it, just duct tape your mouth.

loons like you swim in Canadian water.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24860 Jan 31, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried click them 50% of 6 times, and fckd it up.
woof
you the pivot man in the circle jerk again?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#24862 Jan 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you the pivot man in the circle jerk again?
Aww Bubba, tell me some math story problems again.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24863 Jan 31, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww Bubba, tell me some math story problems again.
woof
why?

things getting sticky, so you have to spin and jerk again?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#24864 Jan 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
things getting sticky, so you have to spin and jerk again?
No.

Your math stories are fun and entertaining.

Your feeble attempts at hurling juvenile insults are not.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#24865 Jan 31, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...after stammering "Mission Accomplished", you really want to take it there? Oh, and...how many US soldiers died because Obama sent them off to attack the wrong country? Bet you were as quiet as a church mouse through all that. Also, could you go ahead and give us a link to the "coalition of 'Blacks for Obama'" thing you were talking about? Bet you can't.
Oh, my...
http://l.barackobama.com/african-americans/
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24866 Jan 31, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Your math stories are fun and entertaining.
Your feeble attempts at hurling juvenile insults are not.
woof
can dish it out, but can't take it?

figures.

you best get back to the lego's, they challenge you plenty.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24868 Jan 31, 2014
Canton wrote:
But see little girl, you don't pay me
Is "Reality Speaks" actually a girl, or are you calling him that because you think girls are inferior?
and December 25th is a pagan holiday.
Those pagan gods must have been real losers, Anybody care about 'em now? Nope? Well, merry Christmas to all, then.
Pops

Newport, KY

#24869 Jan 31, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And what are the approval ratings for the moronic, most obstructionist Republicans in Congress in the history of this country. Not even half of Obama's. Imagine that. Those idiots have no ideas, no plans, just lies and slander at the beckoning of the likes of ALEC, U.S. COC and other dark money string pullers. It's funny how the worst president EVER got elected not once but twice while the GOP has put nothing but losers out there. They can't open their mouths without shooting themselves in the foot every day. It's like a skipping LP album.
Mainly what the majority of this country hears is their little butt- hurt crybabies whine. In all of the different forms of math I have learned 2-2=5 is still the wrong answer and will always be. Well, not to some people.
Typical Lib/progressive reply to truth...change the subject

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 24 min Dee3120 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 19,378
Test (Oct '10) 14 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 14 hr The Duke of Hazard 20
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... 16 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 22 hr David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue reality 31,302
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springboro