Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24622 Jan 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jethro, here's another one for ya'll toothers:
Republicans are actually trying to empower women by removing a woman's power to make her own choices concerning her own body. And the Democrats are actually trying to belittle women by fighting to allow women to keep their power to make their own choices. Now that's some Orwellian stuff there.
I'm still trying to find an article from anywhere that shows that the Democrats had to go to school to be tutored on how ts speak to women without offending them. I saw all kinds of them about the GOP having to do just that. Disprove that.
you have that choice

and eternity in hell is punishment for murder.

enjoy your stay.....you will understand global warming perfectly.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24623 Jan 27, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Lies... the Huckabee story was a bold faced lie. The gist of what he said was Democrats would have you believe that women need government as their uncle sugar because they can't control their libido. A far cry from what Libtards automatically started tweeting.
Republicans clearly give women more credit than Dems.
This took real long to find from the Right Wing Watch. Org itself:

www.youtube.com/watch...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24624 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmmmmm Reality check.
recorded weather by day is 150 years old if that.
The Earth is older than 150 years....in fact Ohio was covered by a glacier.
Who farted to melt off Ohio's glacier? How many cars were driving by? Planes flying over?
Something called cycles has not had enough data collected to even remotely declare one.
However...without clean air & water we all die.
We absolutely don't need a pinhead intellect deficient scientist with flawed data dictate taxation in this county over a flawed fantasy.
Only drunken sheep follow failed science, and logic escapes them.
Get back to me on who farted to melt the glacier that covered Ohio?
or the 300 year old trees whose stumps have been covered in ice prior to your scientists recording data, that are now visible for the 1st time........by us I mean....how did a tree age to 300 before being a frozen forgotten time?
climate change will occur.....our short recordings of weather is documenting a blink of Earths history.
Do you wake up in mommy's basement stoned and drunk out of your head all the time? Sure seems like it. How many marlins did you catch in Canton<oh again? Refresh us with some new lies. You know,all them ones that are hard to keep track of.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#24625 Jan 27, 2014
Liberal lies. What would you do without em???
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24626 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you have that choice
I never knew that I could have an abortion. Maybe I'll charge admission fees to it and make me a fortune.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24627 Jan 27, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Liberal lies. What would you do without em???
I don't know, how come the righties keep trying to delete all of theirs? It's up there one day, the next day 'poof' it's gone.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24628 Jan 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
It was actually Thomas Paine who said "Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one..." It is on page one of his famous pamphlet "Common Sense."
Thanks -- I can never keep that straight, for some reason. Franklin's views were similar ... not because he believed govt, in and of itself, was evil, but that the people would eventually corrupt it. Franklin said:

"... I think a general government necessary for us, there is no Form of Government but what may be a blessing to the People if well administered; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other."
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24629 Jan 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wake up in mommy's basement stoned and drunk out of your head all the time? Sure seems like it. How many marlins did you catch in Canton<oh again? Refresh us with some new lies. You know,all them ones that are hard to keep track of.
why did you doge questions again?

and the marlin did not cooperate, but rooster fish did.

the lies are manmade global warming, and anyone gives a crap what you think.

let me hear how global warming makes global cooling, and in 1978 we were warned of a looming ice age.

Did you know it is not nice to fool Mother Nature?

Chillicothe, OH

#24630 Jan 27, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Lies... the Huckabee story was a bold faced lie. The gist of what he said was Democrats would have you believe that women need government as their uncle sugar because they can't control their libido. A far cry from what Libtards automatically started tweeting.
I read Huckabee's quote in context. His meaning was clearly how you explained it. The left's attempts to smear him is further proof that their own motives are to keep women ignorant and dependent on the govt.

Chillicothe, OH

#24631 Jan 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
You mean the Idiot Limbaugh that stated(with a pants on fire rating) "This polar vortex thingy is a left wing conspiracy to promote climate change." It has only been documented for a hundred or so years before that bag of hot air was even thought of. I bet you had to put a bib on over that one, the slobber was so thick.
The "Polar Vortex" isn't new, but the use of that term to describe what we've always referred to as "arctic blasts" is new.

The sudden use of this terminology in conjunction with global warming rhetoric, is obviously the left's attempt to make the cold air seem like some unnatural, horrible phenomenon.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#24632 Jan 27, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Huckleberry is being disingenuous.

He's ignoring the fact that large numbers of women support access to low cost/free birth control options, as if they (those women) don't exist.

The GOP at its finest once again...prepping to lose another presidential election.

woof
Canton

Canton, OH

#24633 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Commonsense doesn't appear to be his strong suit.
Canton, your tactics are too transparent. I've been through this little game before on a different forum, where the libtards kept saying I was someone I wasn't. It's an Alinsky-like way of trying to marginalize the person and shut them down. Needless to say, it didn't work there, and it won't work here. I'll be staying around for a long while, so get used to it, chimpy.
Speaking of the other forum, your tactics and posts remind me of one of the weasels on there ... His username was Jakeman. Is that you?
Sure, I'll play your little game, even though you have been without a doubt, PROVEN to be a liar on here. This "libtard" owns an AR-15, has 12 solid years of theological studies, worked for Newt Gingrich and is an Eagle Scout. You know...typical "commie" "libtard".

You are a conniving little worm. I have crushed 20 of your kind on these forums. Get real used to backing up your lies with links to other liars. Oh and pay those taxes, little traitor to your own nation.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24634 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks -- I can never keep that straight, for some reason. Franklin's views were similar ... not because he believed govt, in and of itself, was evil, but that the people would eventually corrupt it. Franklin said:
"... I think a general government necessary for us, there is no Form of Government but what may be a blessing to the People if well administered; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other."
Ooops. You "misspoke" again. If only there was some form of technology that you could instantly back up what you say with historical, documented facts...like an internet of sorts.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24635 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you have that choice
VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#24636 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you doge questions again?
and the marlin did not cooperate, but rooster fish did.
the lies are manmade global warming, and anyone gives a crap what you think.
let me hear how global warming makes global cooling, and in 1978 we were warned of a looming ice age.
Did you know it is not nice to fool Mother Nature?
Here I'll explain in terms you can understand how the planet warming up can cause it to get cold. Drop an ice cube in a hot cup of tea. It's not nice to overlook 30,000 record high temperatures in one year.

Chillicothe, OH

#24637 Jan 27, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
He's ignoring the fact that large numbers of women support access to low cost/free birth control options...
Thus their dependence on govt and the democrat party.

Huckabee's statement:
“If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it.”

He added: "Our party stands for the recognition of the equality of women and the capacity of women. That’s not a war on them, it’s a war for them.”
Canton

Canton, OH

#24638 Jan 27, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you guys so paranoid? You can easily go to the Chillicothe forum and see that we are not the same person. In fact, there has been periods of total disagreement.
Since Super Mutt created the account on January 14th, go ahead and post us a link to one of your disagreements. You're done.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24639 Jan 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I said millions of people--not millions of links. Plus I already posted them. Take your time. Read them. Learn something that MSNBC will not teach you. Also take note that some of these links came from left-wing outlets such as the NY times, NBC, CBS and so on. Not one Fox link or Limbaugh.
Sorry, I have already made it very clear, on numerous occasions that I don't watch propaganda broadcasting like MSNBC. Now about you and that Fox News.

Chillicothe, OH

#24640 Jan 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
Ooops. You "misspoke" again. If only there was some form of technology that you could instantly back up what you say with historical, documented facts...like an internet of sorts.
That's called taking responsibility for mistakes. I made a mistake and I owned it.

You cover up your mistakes by ignoring them; lying about them; or diverting attention to something else. In other words, you're the perfect little liberal.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24641 Jan 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I'll explain in terms you can understand how the planet warming up can cause it to get cold. Drop an ice cube in a hot cup of tea. It's not nice to overlook 30,000 record high temperatures in one year.
and just tomorrow.....will record 45,000 cold record temperatures.

one day trumps your science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 11 hr Dee3120 3
Test (Oct '10) Tue The Duke of Hazard 3
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) Tue The Duke of Hazard 20
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... Tue The Old Cold Warrior 1
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Tue David 55
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue reality 31,302
Springboro Dating
Find my Match

Springboro Jobs

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springboro News, Events & Info