Comments
22,301 - 22,320 of 30,522 Comments Last updated 32 min ago

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24480 Jan 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Oh great, another quote from the dropout, draft dodging Limpbags.
Do you listen to Limbaugh, or are you just parroting what your masters tell you to?

Chillicothe, OH

#24481 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
The ACA is just a bump in the road to single payer, this has all been staged. First they prohibit insurance from competing across state lines, then they ride in on the white horse claiming monopolies due to lack of competition.
And people are buying into it.
I agree completely . This is a perfect example of how moronic people can be, when they've been conditioned to depend on the govt for their existence. Even after all the lies, backroom deals, blame-shifting, and incompetence from this administration, the sheeple will still want the govt to hijack the HC system and go single-payer.

Apparently, everyone needs a higher power in their lives. Most conservatives probably believe in God and their own abilities. Liberals believe in the govt. But I would venture to say that if liberals were polled about their opinions of politicians and bureaucrats, they would say they're corrupt. Yet, liberals think the govt -- which consists of politicians and bureaucrats -- have all the answers and will do what's best for them. That's a level of dumbness I just can't understand. The saying, "we're surrounded by idiots" has literally come to pass.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24483 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it in a hat. Liberals think government has all the answers.
Housing problems? Don't ask real estate experts, government has the answer.
Banking problems? Don't ask bank experts, government has the answer.
Economy problems? Don't ask industry leaders, government has the answer.
Healthcare problems? Don't ask healthcare experts, government has the answer.
I don't understand how liberals come to the conclusion that just because they elected somebody to office, the elected officials somehow become the expert on everything. Yet anything these politicians touch becomes a nightmare.
Everything you said is so true.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#24484 Jan 25, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Everything you said is so true.
Because the KNOW so much about things that aren't so.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24485 Jan 25, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you listen to Limbaugh, or are you just parroting what your masters tell you to?
Limbaugh is a fat, pill popping hog. He's the mouthpiece of brainwashed, has-been commie loving conservatards everywhere.
Now back to your regularly scheduled homophobic antichrist teabagger rants...
nan

Van Wert, OH

#24486 Jan 25, 2014
GREED and lack of accountability is a lot of our problems!
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24487 Jan 25, 2014
nan wrote:
GREED and lack of accountability is a lot of our problems!
Accountability? Obama is running the most transparent White House yet!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24488 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Accountability? Obama is running the most transparent White House yet!
Shouldn't you be hiding in your 700 Club survival shelter, jacking off to shirtless Putin and hiding from global warming like the rest of the "real" patriots?
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24489 Jan 25, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be hiding in your 700 Club survival shelter, jacking off to shirtless Putin and hiding from global warming like the rest of the "real" patriots?
What are you even saying? Have I insulted you in some way, or are you always this angry?

Chillicothe, OH

#24491 Jan 25, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
Limbaugh is a fat, pill popping hog. He's the mouthpiece of brainwashed, has-been commie loving conservatards everywhere.
Now back to your regularly scheduled homophobic antichrist teabagger rants...
Have you ever listened to his program, or are you just parroting what your masters tell you to?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24492 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even saying?
Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was speaking manderin Chinese, DUMBASS!!!

Chillicothe, OH

#24493 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
What are you even saying? Have I insulted you in some way, or are you always this angry?
Don't confuse him, "seriously" ... he thinks he's being tolerant, just like liberals always are. ;)
Pops

Newport, KY

#24494 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people can't survive without the insults. For some it's a game, for others it's salve for own shortcomings.

Chillicothe, OH

#24495 Jan 25, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Plus the majority of TEA party folks prefer the Fairtax which eliminates the the current good ole boy network Repubs and Dems have come to love soo much.
With the Fairtax its few enough pages that its difficult to sneak in certain tax breaks for the cronys. They wont be anle to handle that.
The Fair Tax would definitely be an improvement. The current system is a nightmare, and I think it's designed to be that way. Most politicians want the govt to be large, oppressive, and intrusive, and the IRS is all those things.

But, concerning the Fair Tax, I'm not wild about products being taxed at 30%(fed & state combined), as I think that may have an adverse effect on businesses. I like certain features of both the Flat and Fair taxes ... maybe someone should come up with a Flair Tax, haha.

Chillicothe, OH

#24496 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't understand how liberals come to the conclusion that just because they elected somebody to office, the elected officials somehow become the expert on everything. Yet anything these politicians touch becomes a nightmare.
That's an excellent point. What experience did Obama have running anything? None whatsoever. Now he's running everything ... right into the ground.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#24497 Jan 25, 2014
The sun is hanging low in the sky. AND OBAMA CONTINUES TO SUCK.

Chillicothe, OH

#24500 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I disagree because I think that if you got your entire paycheck with no deductions, it would encourage spending at the same time. But if we were to come up with a consumption tax for everything, the liberals would never go along with it. Therefore it would have to be a progressive tax system where necessities are taxed much lower than let's say a SUV or a swimming pool. Big ticket items taxed at 50% or more.
As a landlord I would take a big hit with no deductions, but in the long run, I think it would benefit this country greatly and reduce favoritism.
Honestly, anything would be an improvement. I wouldn't be opposed to the Fair Tax, if we could get rid of the current system.

Complicating anything in the name of fairness always, IMO, opens the door to gray areas.(That's part of the problem now.) And variations in the tax rate of certain items would be a headache for business owners.

If a car was taxed at 50%, that means a $25,000 car (a kinda-average price) would end up being $37,500. I wouldn't be too happy about that, and I doubt the car companies/dealers would either!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24501 Jan 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Some people can't survive without the insults. For some it's a game, for others it's salve for own shortcomings.
Funny you'd mention insults, since I'm directly quoting your fellow conservatard butt buddies.
Wait, is this the selective teabagger outrage that Canton keeps pointing out? Kinda like how they always preach tolerance, unless you're "colored", gay, non-Christian, poor, non conservative, living in the "wrong neighborhood", or listening the the "wrong experts".
Dang them pesky double standards... Roflmao!!!

Chillicothe, OH

#24502 Jan 25, 2014
http://api.ning.com/files/t32wP2SYoTvfWgjng78... *WmFob1ldil9LpUo5RzIH7YdvCB498 jMUeRPLR9C-3Y2ebXBq/284877_443 632542346374_1488502111_n.jpg? width=520&height=395

Chillicothe, OH

#24503 Jan 25, 2014
Link above doesn't work. Let's try this one:

http://politicalmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min see the light 18,872
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 1 hr Ann Fan 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr What the he-- 31,198
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 8 hr bill 44
Aaron fannigan 20 hr he aint all into you 2
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Aug 27 Gun Nut 38
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search