Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24488 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Accountability? Obama is running the most transparent White House yet!
Shouldn't you be hiding in your 700 Club survival shelter, jacking off to shirtless Putin and hiding from global warming like the rest of the "real" patriots?
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24489 Jan 25, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be hiding in your 700 Club survival shelter, jacking off to shirtless Putin and hiding from global warming like the rest of the "real" patriots?
What are you even saying? Have I insulted you in some way, or are you always this angry?

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24491 Jan 25, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
Limbaugh is a fat, pill popping hog. He's the mouthpiece of brainwashed, has-been commie loving conservatards everywhere.
Now back to your regularly scheduled homophobic antichrist teabagger rants...
Have you ever listened to his program, or are you just parroting what your masters tell you to?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24492 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even saying?
Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was speaking manderin Chinese, DUMBASS!!!

Chillicothe, OH

#24493 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
What are you even saying? Have I insulted you in some way, or are you always this angry?
Don't confuse him, "seriously" ... he thinks he's being tolerant, just like liberals always are. ;)
Pops

Newport, KY

#24494 Jan 25, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people can't survive without the insults. For some it's a game, for others it's salve for own shortcomings.

Chillicothe, OH

#24495 Jan 25, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Plus the majority of TEA party folks prefer the Fairtax which eliminates the the current good ole boy network Repubs and Dems have come to love soo much.
With the Fairtax its few enough pages that its difficult to sneak in certain tax breaks for the cronys. They wont be anle to handle that.
The Fair Tax would definitely be an improvement. The current system is a nightmare, and I think it's designed to be that way. Most politicians want the govt to be large, oppressive, and intrusive, and the IRS is all those things.

But, concerning the Fair Tax, I'm not wild about products being taxed at 30%(fed & state combined), as I think that may have an adverse effect on businesses. I like certain features of both the Flat and Fair taxes ... maybe someone should come up with a Flair Tax, haha.

Chillicothe, OH

#24496 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't understand how liberals come to the conclusion that just because they elected somebody to office, the elected officials somehow become the expert on everything. Yet anything these politicians touch becomes a nightmare.
That's an excellent point. What experience did Obama have running anything? None whatsoever. Now he's running everything ... right into the ground.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#24497 Jan 25, 2014
The sun is hanging low in the sky. AND OBAMA CONTINUES TO SUCK.

Chillicothe, OH

#24500 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I disagree because I think that if you got your entire paycheck with no deductions, it would encourage spending at the same time. But if we were to come up with a consumption tax for everything, the liberals would never go along with it. Therefore it would have to be a progressive tax system where necessities are taxed much lower than let's say a SUV or a swimming pool. Big ticket items taxed at 50% or more.
As a landlord I would take a big hit with no deductions, but in the long run, I think it would benefit this country greatly and reduce favoritism.
Honestly, anything would be an improvement. I wouldn't be opposed to the Fair Tax, if we could get rid of the current system.

Complicating anything in the name of fairness always, IMO, opens the door to gray areas.(That's part of the problem now.) And variations in the tax rate of certain items would be a headache for business owners.

If a car was taxed at 50%, that means a $25,000 car (a kinda-average price) would end up being $37,500. I wouldn't be too happy about that, and I doubt the car companies/dealers would either!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24501 Jan 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Some people can't survive without the insults. For some it's a game, for others it's salve for own shortcomings.
Funny you'd mention insults, since I'm directly quoting your fellow conservatard butt buddies.
Wait, is this the selective teabagger outrage that Canton keeps pointing out? Kinda like how they always preach tolerance, unless you're "colored", gay, non-Christian, poor, non conservative, living in the "wrong neighborhood", or listening the the "wrong experts".
Dang them pesky double standards... Roflmao!!!

Chillicothe, OH

#24502 Jan 25, 2014
http://api.ning.com/files/t32wP2SYoTvfWgjng78... *WmFob1ldil9LpUo5RzIH7YdvCB498 jMUeRPLR9C-3Y2ebXBq/284877_443 632542346374_1488502111_n.jpg? width=520&height=395

Chillicothe, OH

#24503 Jan 25, 2014
Link above doesn't work. Let's try this one:

http://politicalmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Chillicothe, OH

#24504 Jan 25, 2014
Wish we were able to edit posts. It would also be helpful to insert images into them. But with Dope on a Rope's obsession with teabagging, that probably isn't a good idea.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24506 Jan 25, 2014
Let's leave the complicated tax laws and climate change predictions to the real professionals. You know, the uneducated truck drivers, farmer welfare scam artists, and religious zealots. Yeah, that's the ticket...
Ignorance Is Bliss

New York, NY

#24507 Jan 25, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
Let's leave the complicated tax laws and climate change predictions to the real professionals. You know, the uneducated truck drivers, farmer welfare scam artists, and religious zealots. Yeah, that's the ticket...
You really don't know how stupid you make yourself sound do you?

Chillicothe, OH

#24508 Jan 25, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
You probably thought Timothy Geithner was a good choice to run the US Treasury, too, HAHA. That guy has a masters degree in economics, but can't run Turbo Tax. And Obama -- the community organizer -- hired him.

That should be a clue to you right there, that the tax code (written by people "who know what they're doing") should be redone by someone who lives in the real world. One tax rate, regardless how it's applied, with no exemptions or deductions. Anything else is unfair.

You're an example of what "seriously" and I were talking about earlier ... the liberals' total dependance on govt. Even when the govt is a mind-boggling disaster, they still think it's the answer to the problem. Let me guess ... you're in favor of single-payer healthcare, right?
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#24509 Jan 25, 2014
He sucks.

Chillicothe, OH

#24510 Jan 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't know that a car would be a big ticket item unless you're talking about a Hummer or something in that category. I meant like second/vacation homes, perhaps a house valued over $350,000, maybe an in-ground swimming pool and things like that.
I understand what you're saying, but when the govt starts deciding how much is too much, it begins to punish people.
It would have to be on a sliding scale that both parties could be satisfied with. However we would have to consider all the people that would lose work such as tax preparers, IRS people, tax software companies, tax courts and companies like H&R Block. There are hundreds of thousands of people that depend on our complicated tax system.
Without businesses spending valuable time and money on tax-related issues, they would be able to invest more into their businesses. If their businesses grew, they would hire more people.

There has always been change. New technologies have replaced old ones, and workers have lost their jobs. But Capitalism -- when it's not punished by the govt -- opens doors of opportunity for those who want to work. Some of those people may even end up inventing the newest, greatest thing, and become part of the despised 1% who don't deserve what they have.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24511 Jan 25, 2014
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know how stupid you make yourself sound do you?
I'm just a simple, God fearing, gun hugging patriot who loves taking free gubment handouts and burning lotsa fossil fuels. I'm sick of getting taxed to death by commie Muslims, and I think everything's a liberal hoax.
Ya know, I'm a typical Republican...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Chuck 19,884
This is your oasis (Jun '08) 4 hr Name 3,169
looking for Michael Kelly Stahl 10 hr anoldfriend 1
police profiling and illegal procedures (Nov '09) 19 hr Kay 50
"The unmentioned pachyderm in the room" 20 hr Leon Harrison 1
It is not anti-Semitic racist hate... Sat The Duke of Hazard 4
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Sat Gen4fan 564
More from around the web

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]