Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#24176 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Which scientific data do you want me to explain? The data that was lied about, or the real data that says there's no global warming?
More and more scientists are breaking from the global warming cult. It's a hoax perpetrated by liberals who want to use agencies like the EPA to control the masses.
You don't strike me as a bright person, but surely even you have noticed that the "scientists" have gradually changed the name from "global warming" to "climate change". So now, any weather phenomenon whatsoever -- tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, drowning polar bears, or ice breakers trapped in the ice -- can be blamed on everything from incandescent light bulbs to cow farts.
Awwww so I, who agrees with the overwhelming majority of the scientific community, isn't as smart as you, who believes in water walking zombies and talking snakes, That's cute. Now go ahead and post us something that shows the scientists lied. Hope your not desperately clutching at climategate right now because like most of the propaganda your camp has stated, it's already been proven to be a rightwing ploy. So many "scandals", so much bullsh1t. I say this is yet another example of how religious people are proven to be the dumbest folks on the planet. You are religious, right?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24177 Jan 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
pull your head out of your azz......we see through your chit.
Bush went to his ranch where it is set up as remote office. Putin visited Bush ranch on business. So did many other leaders. Bush preferred that environment over DC, and felt other world leaders more comfortable not being in the spotlight.
Your spin and childish tactics to fail to cover the most inept POTUS in history have failed again. Obama is a disgrace, and so are you.
You sure do have a whole lot of excuses in the face of historically documented facts.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24179 Jan 20, 2014
Let's see...many in your Tea Bagging camp don't believe in evolution, want a religious creation fable taught in science classes, deny the harmful effects of 2nd hand smoke on children, disagree with 97% of climate scientists and believe Obama is the Anti-Christ...and you want to argue science with us?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24180 Jan 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what. Google oil companies block alternative energy, then you can pick from which of the many sites you consider a viable source.
Actually, I stand corrected. Oil companies are investing in alternative energy sources now, although subsidies in the past have leaned heavily to support fossil fuels. I wonder where we would be right now if we had started looking into alternatives say...back when Jimmy Carter was asking Americans to turn their heat back and was installing solar panels on the roof of the White house. The same ones Drama Ronnie Reagan had destroyed. Yah, yah...I have heard it all before. Jimmy Carter was the most evil man who ever walked the earth before Obama.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24181 Jan 20, 2014
If you could have your home fitted with top end solar panels that would make it self sufficient and eventually generate profit, would you take it?
Helen Roper

Dublin, OH

#24182 Jan 20, 2014
I think once you sign up for government assistance, your voting privilege should be suspended until you start pulling your own weight again.
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24183 Jan 20, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
I think once you sign up for government assistance, your voting privilege should be suspended until you start pulling your own weight again.
Let's start with all of those people who get Social Security and Medicare. Funny how you guys have realized the only way you'll ever be relevant in this country again is to stifle the votes of American citizens.
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24184 Jan 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
pull your head out of your azz......we see through your chit.
Bush went to his ranch where it is set up as remote office. Putin visited Bush ranch on business. So did many other leaders. Bush preferred that environment over DC, and felt other world leaders more comfortable not being in the spotlight.
Your spin and childish tactics to fail to cover the most inept POTUS in history have failed again. Obama is a disgrace, and so are you.
It's funny how you guys have been trained to repeat over and over again what a failed president Obama is, but when asked for specifics, you either go with some rightwing and proven to be bogus scandal tactic, or just blurt out some generic nonsense like "He's against our Liberty!". The bottom line is you guys WISH the American voters felt half as stupid as you do for voting for Bush twice. We don't.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24185 Jan 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
Let's see...many in your Tea Bagging camp don't believe in evolution, want a religious creation fable taught in science classes, deny the harmful effects of 2nd hand smoke on children, disagree with 97% of climate scientists and believe Obama is the Anti-Christ...and you want to argue science with us?
There is no evidence to support evolution. Whenever there's a mutation in a creature's DNA, it results in a loss of ability, not a gain. So, it doesn't make much sense for you to insist that this evolution fable be taught in schools, but the religious "fable" be excluded, does it?

Secondhand smoke doesn't cause cancer. If you have a problem with scientific studies, take it up with the American Cancer Institute.
http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/...

The "97%" number is another hoax. Not only do the majority of Americans not believe in the "global warming crisis", there are many scientists who don't believe it, either.(Remember those 5 Ice Ages you keep refusing to talk about?) The earth changes. You need to accept that.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...

Obama isn't the anti-christ. He isn't smart enough.

I'll be happy to talk with you about science any time. The challenge will be to get you to talk about it.

Chillicothe, OH

#24186 Jan 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
If you could have your home fitted with top end solar panels that would make it self sufficient and eventually generate profit, would you take it?
Sure. I have no doubt that, should the world not be destroyed by cow farts, that technology will advance enough someday to make solar energy a viable alternative on a large scale. The problem I have with you climate change lunatics, is your insistence that we force the world into a technology that isn't ready yet, as well as your use of fabricated climate change statistics to do it.

The free market should be allowed to take care of the problem. Companies are always trying to come up with the next best thing to improve efficiency and reduce costs, and the quest for alternative energy sources is no different. Besides, consumers are savvy ... they'll go with the product that performs well, and will save them money and make their lives easier. We don't need the govt forcing crap products on us "for our own good". How about you drones relax a little, and let the system do its thing?
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24187 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to support evolution. Whenever there's a mutation in a creature's DNA, it results in a loss of ability, not a gain. So, it doesn't make much sense for you to insist that this evolution fable be taught in schools, but the religious "fable" be excluded, does it?
Secondhand smoke doesn't cause cancer. If you have a problem with scientific studies, take it up with the American Cancer Institute.
The "97%" number is another hoax. Not only do the majority of Americans not believe in the "global warming crisis", there are many scientists who don't believe it, either.(Remember those 5 Ice Ages you keep refusing to talk about?) The earth changes. You need to accept that.
I'll be happy to talk with you about science any time. The challenge will be to get you to talk about it.
Sorry, your validity goes about as far as a water walking Jewish zombie. Let alone the FACT...say it with me you Doomsday Bible Bunker full of crying toddlers...FACT that everything you have stated is absolute and certified garbage. The earth isn't flat, you need to accept that. I'll be happy to talk some more about those ice ages you selectively believe science about, but I already covered that when I asked why ice ages in the past completely nullify any current data provided by climate experts. A question you sheepishly avoided by the way. Why don't you go ahead and Google what percentage of Americans believe in climate change, right now. Upper 60%, compared to 27% who deny it. Now let's take a long hard look at what you personally, with your ever so clever rebuttal, are calling an overwhelming majority of Americans who don't believe in Climate Change. What's that? You say it makes you look like an idiot, Tea Bagger without the slightest clue what you are talking about? Don't worry, science has proven that you are not alone and most religious folks like you have lower IQs.

I won't even touch on how stupid you look when you claim 2nd hand smoke isn't harmful...Although I have to admit, you changing the wording I used to "Causes cancer in children" when I said "Is harmful to children" is very conniving and rightwing of you...
http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/tob...

When you get done writing your angry little revenge response, including lies, changing words and false propaganda, be sure to tell us which cheek you are turning incase Jesus is keeping track. Let's go ahead and add hypocrite to the list of who you are. Back in the Doomsday Bible bunker, little crude oil for Jesus foot stool. We'll let you know if we need any tinfoil hats with Bush/Cheney stickers on them.

Hey neat...even the Pope thinks you are a douche bag.
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24188 Jan 20, 2014
Finally, Mutt the pooch pumper...we have already been over it with you guys using James Taylor as a source for "Facts" many time now. How many times do we have to explain that us thinky folks get our scientific facts from climate science experts...not the oil billionaire sponsored Heritage Foundation. Get it right, Bush's lil trooper
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24189 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I have no doubt that, should the world not be destroyed by cow farts, that technology will advance enough someday to make solar energy a viable alternative on a large scale. The problem I have with you climate change lunatics, is your insistence that we force the world into a technology that isn't ready yet, as well as your use of fabricated climate change statistics to do it.
The free market should be allowed to take care of the problem. Companies are always trying to come up with the next best thing to improve efficiency and reduce costs, and the quest for alternative energy sources is no different. Besides, consumers are savvy ... they'll go with the product that performs well, and will save them money and make their lives easier. We don't need the govt forcing crap products on us "for our own good". How about you drones relax a little, and let the system do its thing?
But all of those fossil fuel subsidies have already made the choice for the "saavy" consumers.(Also see Honey Boo Boo and steel bull balls hanging off of truck hitches)
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24190 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You been shut down, lil' trust fund baby...unless you want to post us a link that shows the majority of Americans not believing in climate change, you are just a proven liar with an obvious agenda. Go ahead and stamp a big red VOID across your Tea Bagging forehead, baby cakes. Just like what the GOP and the Pope did to your corporate paid "grassroots" Dominionist game plan. Real Americans told you what to do with your agenda with their votes. Get real used to it Princess, because you are just the fading light from a long dead star. Just an ugly relic in the rear view mirror of this nation.
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24191 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in the "Anti-Christ"? When it comes to science...big red VOID across your Tea Bagging forehead again. Thanks again for so desperately trying to keep up with the big boys though. Maybe someone at church will tell you what a great person you are when you get busted being a liar, but this ain't church sister and your crap don't fly in the real world.

Chillicothe, OH

#24192 Jan 20, 2014
You get your climate change info from climate change scientists, huh? Would those be the same ones who lied about their research?

Do you doubt that the previous five Ice Ages occurred? Or even just one? Are you picking and choosing which scientific research to believe? If the earth has went through an extreme cycles(s) before, what evidence do you have to support the fact that this particular cycle is different? You're the one who's trying to force generations of people to change their lives based on your half-baked beliefs. So, the burden of proof is on you -- not me. Better come up with something more substantial than hysteria, wishful thinking, and altered data.

I know 5 kids from the same family who grew up with parents who both smoked in the house and car. None of them had health issues. The 5 kids smoked as adults, and so did several of the spouses. None of their children had health issues. I know two kids from separate families who grew up in houses with no smoking. They were allergic to everything and had to take shots frequently. So, statistics are interesting, but they don't mean as much to me as what I've witnessed.

So, how about that evolution theory? It rivals the work of The Bros Grimm, to be sure.

I'm not catholic, so I don't care much about the pope's opinion of me.

I've never watched Honey Boo Boo, or even Duck Dynasty. And I don't own a truck or steel bull balls. You seem to know more about these things than I do ... maybe you're a closet Doomsday Bible Bunker (whatever that is). Good acting. You're fairly convincing with your looney rants.

I believe the anti-christ will eventually come to power. I'm guessing he'll be a liberal.

Well, I didn't mean to get your panties in a knot, Dope on a Rope. You really lost your shit there. Guess that's what people with high IQs do.
UgottaGimmeThat

Lima, OH

#24193 Jan 20, 2014
Wow, Super Slutt the teabagging retard is just FULL of lame excuses today.
Reality Speaks

Lima, OH

#24197 Jan 20, 2014
Only an idiot would base his opinions on documented facts and polls.
Doh!!!

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

#24201 Jan 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...Exxon Mobile makes $1300 a second.
Now back to you crying about Al Gore, because we all know how relative he is to our every day lives. I think I saw Al Gore and two gays getting married behind Obama's secret birth certificate on the side of the road the other day on the way to work. Ahhh ha ha ha ha!
Yawn..... what's Exxon's expense per second?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24203 Jan 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oh, and those powdered wig rich boy sissies would be the first to go if the sh1t ever hit the fan. Ask the hundreds of thousands of urban youth with AK-47s, what they think about it. Thanks NRA!
you are welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodpussy (Mar '15) 1 hr dana 13
Indiana Governor Mike Dunce for veep? 2 hr Ivanka 7
Stop tina turley or christina turley 11 hr Toughstuff 5
Save Mother Earth! 12 hr John Kerry 9
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Pay your taxes 31,934
one of Agenbroads cronies bites the dust...AGAIN (Nov '15) Jul 27 GUILTY 2
not John Agenbroad too ? (Oct '08) Jul 1 Missy from Troy 324

Springboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springboro Mortgages