Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#23902 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
I blame climate change on cow farts.
Pollution is God's righteous vengeance against the gays.
I am the cure, punks. REALITY HAS SPOKEN!!!!
Now wait a minute. If God is taking vengeance upon the gays, why is there so much pollution in China, and hardly any in Key West?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23903 Jan 16, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait a minute. If God is taking vengeance upon the gays, why is there so much pollution in China, and hardly any in Key West?
woof
I am honored someone is utilizing my topix handle to infuriate you.

Thanks to whomever it is.

China has pollution due to stupidity and greed.

PS: if you have ever had a foot on Key West soil, then you would understand pollution has many forms.

you are a form of pollution.

God is waiting for normal people to eradicate the plague destroying his planet. He promised if we don't he will.

you should be very afraid.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23904 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey punk....global warming is a fable
over a million years ago....we had weather
your science is 100 years old.
only stupid people like you make decisions on data collected by lazy entitled wannabes.
carry on you petulant punk.
What does your denial of climate science have to do with what we were discussing; your denial of the fact that Christie and Clinton were statistically deadlocked in recent polls? Wait, I know.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23905 Jan 16, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
He works in mysterious ways.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23906 Jan 16, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your denial of climate science have to do with what we were discussing; your denial of the fact that Christie and Clinton were statistically deadlocked in recent polls? Wait, I know.
your failed stats from the progressive scum is as laughable as you are.

Poll?........they only polled those who they already knew the answer they would provide, then report it as news for stupid sheep like yourself to argue.

I took a poll that did not have the New Jersey governors name on it, and actually contributed my own money to elect in the primary a choice of 3 others.

Do you suppose a political party listens to those who contribute money to them, or to someone like you with no money and a big mouth?
RealitySits2Pee

Canton, OH

#23907 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
facts......I can't quit laughing.
morons like you consider .005% of data collected on a subject that requires 99.5% more data collected facts.
don't worry, I will continue to walk over you with spikes, and prove income disparity is for a good reason.
punks like you are overpaid with minimum wage.
Hey, A Reader, you missed one
RealitySits2Pee

Canton, OH

#23908 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are to stupid to make change for a dollar, but you can't even earn a dollar.
that is what is funny.
scum like you rot America from the core. The cure is very near.
Hey, A Reader. You must have missed this one too. I know how sensitive you are to people throwing insults.
RealitySits2Pee

Canton, OH

#23909 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't get up from in front of the TV, so the trees have no fear of your lazy azz doing anything but run your mouth.
you live in a deserted town for a reason.
Hi A Reader. It's me again. You must have missed this one also...it's almost as if you only see "Liberal" insults". I call it Tea Party Selective Outrage.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23910 Jan 16, 2014
RealitySits2Pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi A Reader. It's me again. You must have missed this one also...it's almost as if you only see "Liberal" insults". I call it Tea Party Selective Outrage.
is your toilet seat sticky from your inability to even do basic human functions.

maybe you should sit down, and quit spreading your disease?

stupidity must spread from toilet seats you pee on.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23911 Jan 16, 2014
as the morons continue to debate the winner of the 2010 Governors race, I have been laughing at them for 3 years wondering if they realized their enemy is up for re-election, and won't be replaced either.
Reality Tucks It

Canton, OH

#23912 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is your toilet seat sticky from your inability to even do basic human functions.
maybe you should sit down, and quit spreading your disease?
stupidity must spread from toilet seats you pee on.
So you choose once again, the ever witty "Derp, derp. so are you" method o response. With all your toilet chat, you missed it when the GOP flushed the Tea Party. Go ahead and stamp a big red VOID across your creepy, Tea Bagging, Buffalo Bill forehead.
Reality Tucks It

Canton, OH

#23913 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
as the morons continue to debate the winner of the 2010 Governors race, I have been laughing at them for 3 years wondering if they realized their enemy is up for re-election, and won't be replaced either.
So Pops, XXXrayted, UdintBuildThat, D South and all the other Tea Baggers on here are morons and are actively discussing who won the 2010 Governors race? Thanks for clearing that up, lil' Silence of the Lambs.

Hey, how was the Marlin fishing in the parking lot of the Strip in Canton? Your "wife's" 6 figure income she makes filing papers can make ANYTHING happen. Take Romney's "landslide" win for instance.
Spoken Reality

Columbus, OH

#23914 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Tucks It wrote:
<quoted text>
So you choose once again, the ever witty "Derp, derp. so are you" method o response. With all your toilet chat, you missed it when the GOP flushed the Tea Party. Go ahead and stamp a big red VOID across your creepy, Tea Bagging, Buffalo Bill forehead.
with my whit, I point out your lack of it daily.

a form of entertainment for me.

continue on, you are Free entertainment.
Reality Tucks It

Canton, OH

#23915 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
creepy is you alive and walking the streets.
you related to Adam Lanza?
I am the cure.
Actually, you are the cure to someone ingesting poison. A VERY creepy, "It puts the lotion in the basket" kind of cure that induces vomiting.
Reality Tucks It

Canton, OH

#23916 Jan 16, 2014
Spoken Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
with my whit, I point out your lack of it daily.
a form of entertainment for me.
continue on, you are Free entertainment.
What's that? You say it puts the lotion in the basket? You're creepy.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23917 Jan 16, 2014
So I'm still waiting for a response to this. I can't imagine why no one would answer.

Who was the last Conservative president you voted for?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23918 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Tucks It wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that? You say it puts the lotion in the basket? You're creepy.
have you re-defined another word to suit your fantasy illusions again?
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23919 Jan 16, 2014
I mean, you Conservatives are the "silent majority" and all so this should be easy for you, with so many to pick from. So tell us, who was the last Conservative president you voted for? That's right. Cue the mother fing crickets. Let the fact that you can't answer that simple question without looking stupid, tell you what REAL Americans think of you and yours.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23920 Jan 16, 2014
...check and mate.
Selective Reality

Canton, OH

#23921 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you re-defined another word to suit your fantasy illusions again?
Hey Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. How's it tucking? Sure, you have made public death threats on here and have delusions that Texas is divided into 5 states. Sure, you sound like the tranny serial killer in Silence of the Lambs when you post. But does that make you creepy? Yes. It makes you VERY creepy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr outta memphis whitey 19,251
Riverside Police (Sep '11) 1 hr Tina 23
aaaccckkk!!! it is a fact! 1 hr Tina 5
Where's Waldo the Eastway Baby? (Apr '10) 8 hr masterofconcretep... 16
Family Law Attorneys 9 hr WorldsBestLawyer 11
Lame Brain Boener 11 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" Mon The New Cool Warrior 2
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
•••