Comments
21,521 - 21,540 of 30,498 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23552 Dec 30, 2013
You're an idiot..... They gonna HOARD it are they???? Under their pillow????

Trust me they'll have their money hard at work producing something somewhere...... might not be in this country but if a buck can't be made in this country do ya really blame em for investing where they can make a buck????

Stop incentivizing them from going overseas dumbasses.
Le-Le

Akron, OH

#23553 Dec 30, 2013
governor Strickland not Fitzgerald not worth mentioning no on this Ballot!
Listen to me

United States

#23554 Dec 31, 2013
Ted nugent/Michigan/Texas
Abolish TYRANTS

Athens, OH

#23555 Dec 31, 2013
I will not support a governor who allows someone to sit on a bench without a LEGAL OATH and commit tyranny on the people. When that governor has the DUTY to stop it but doesn't he has violated his oath too. Then the legislative and executive branch who covered it up violated their oath too.

from - THE CONSTITUTION ART VI
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and JUDICIAL Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

US CODE
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/102
more
US CODE, STATE, Ohio Supreme Court Rules
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hobr435kgwa01lp/Oat...

NO OATH ENTERED on RECORD.....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9axxrkpcn8fv98v/Bra...
Brady is holding his OWN oath. It is in a frame on his wall. It is not filed with the Clerk of Courts. No clerk stamp on here!!! It is NOT TIME FILE STAMPED WITHIN 20 DAYS OF HIM TAKING OFFICE!!! He hasn't had a legal oath for 4 terms since 1991. He is NOT legally seated. HE/THEY are ABOVE the law....

It is time to abolish the government that is SHADOW and DE FACTO and removed the maxims of God's Laws.....

Marbury vs Madison 1803
"The people made the Constitution, and the people can unmake it.
It is the creature of their will, and lives only by their will." Chief Justice John Marshall,
If someone who believes the judicial is an equal branch (which they were not meant to be) ruled THE PEOPLE are supreme over the 3 branches, then let THE PEOPLE start acting like it and fix the problem.

Ohio Constitution Art 1 Sec 2
All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for their equal protection and benefit, and they have the right to alter, reform, or ABOLISH the same, whenever they may deem it necessary; and no special privileges or immunities shall ever be granted, that may not be altered, revoked, or repealed by the general assembly.

The best question of all... If the government agents won't follow the LAWS why should THE PEOPLE???

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23556 Dec 31, 2013
Great point. Makes me think of Obama moving the field goals at least once or twice a week on this dumbass obama care.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23557 Dec 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Olde Timey Republicans Knew something that you Stingy, Greedy Modern day Republicans Don't Know.
When the "Great Depression" hit in October of 1929, working folks ran out of money overnight.
The Poor Folks didn't have Any Money to spend in the Rich Republican's stores. So, Just like a house of cards, the Republican's stores went under, one after another until the only thing left was grocery stores, and they weren't selling much.
Along comes Roosevelt with the "New Deal." At First the Republicans said NO to Unemployment and Social Security. The New Dealers pointed out that the Poor Folks could NOT hoard money, they Have to spend it for necessities, and the money circulates all through the economy.
That made sense to the Republicans and they went along with it.
It still holds true to this day, give a poor man a dollar, and he Has To spend it. Cut him off and the economy stagnates hurting the Republican Businessmen.
Unemployment Insurance keeps the economy chugging along through economic downturns.
Super Rich Folks in the Depression had Plenty of money, but, they wouldn't spend it until they saw the economy turning around......You can give the Rich Folks Trillions of Dollars in Tax Cuts and they will Hoard it, which does not help a staggering economy.
Just for your information I am a Democrat not a modern day Liberal Demcrat which are nothing but Bigots.

Location hidden

#23558 Dec 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Great point. Makes me think of Obama moving the field goals at least once or twice a week on this dumbass obama care.
That is the purpose of Obamacare so Obama could move the field goals by at least once or twice a week using his executive order authority especially with Healthcare.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23559 Jan 1, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Just for your information I am a Democrat ...
When's the last time you voted for the Democratic presidential candidate?

Location hidden

#23560 Jan 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
last election because I had no choice and I sure didnt want see that Massachusetts Utlra Liberal Mitt Romney that Liberals came out and voted for to get elected and I figured as long as congress is divided we have nothing to worry about.
d pantz

United States

#23561 Jan 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
here a way better question: when is the last time that party put up a candidate worthy of being called a human being, let alone a "democratic presidential candidate"...btw please save the reply full of hatred for republicans, I know.
UrFreeRideIzOver

Canton, OH

#23563 Jan 1, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it with me Canton..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
ROFLMAO
Just reach out your fat little trust fund baby hands, and tell your parents "Gimme gimme". You wouldn't last a week in the real working man's world, so say it..."Gimme".
President Romney

Van Wert, OH

#23564 Jan 1, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> here a way better question: when is the last time that party put up a candidate worthy of being called a human being, let alone a "democratic presidential candidate"...btw please save the reply full of hatred for republicans, I know.
Oh, poor Sour Grapes McKiddie Groper, anyone's better than your merry band of unhinged draft dodging cult leaders.

Christie/Palin 2016!!!
ROFLMAO
Borock Obama

United States

#23565 Jan 1, 2014
In 2014 I resolve to stop lying to Americans.

Roflmao
I cantSpellThat

Van Wert, OH

#23566 Jan 1, 2014
In 2014 I resolve to finally figure out how to correctly spell our president's name.

ROFLMAO
Borock Hussein Obama

United States

#23567 Jan 1, 2014
I resolve to stop trying to implement communism in the United States....

Roflmao
Barack Hussein Obama

Van Wert, OH

#23568 Jan 1, 2014
I should've just lied about WMDs. Low info Republicans don't seem to mind THAT harmless little fib.

Mission accomplished!!!
Roflmao
real name barry soetoro

Portsmouth, OH

#23569 Jan 1, 2014
real name barry soetoro

Portsmouth, OH

#23570 Jan 1, 2014
Sheriff Arpaioīs Posse has disclosed the fact of Obamaīs birth certificate an slective service card as being straight forgeries. Problem is that the mainstream media and the WH are keeping all silenced and arfe using their strength and orgaization to silence those who are trying to inform the public. Fortunately, they canīt silence what is going on in the Internet; so, Obamaīs days seem to be counted.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23571 Jan 1, 2014
Why do so many people refuse to admit that the WMD's existed? He used them against Iran, he used them against the Kurds & during Desert Shield he threatened to use them again.
UrFreeRideIzOver

Canton, OH

#23572 Jan 1, 2014
real name barry soetoro wrote:
Sheriff Arpaioīs Posse has disclosed the fact of Obamaīs birth certificate an slective service card as being straight forgeries. Problem is that the mainstream media and the WH are keeping all silenced and arfe using their strength and orgaization to silence those who are trying to inform the public. Fortunately, they canīt silence what is going on in the Internet; so, Obamaīs days seem to be counted.
You mean he won't see a third term? Ah ha ha ha ha! Besides, who cares about a bunch of nutballs fluttering from one bogus "scandal" to the next, just to hide their obvious racism?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Poolicker 18,870
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 2 hr Hero Officer Wilson 2
Aaron fannigan 4 hr he aint all into you 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Wondering Why 31,195
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Aug 27 Gun Nut 38
Be respectful Aug 26 Mike Brown High C... 2
•••
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search